An Upper-Cut to the Jaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't care about our family?"

"For Christ's sake, Jillian! Tracy is married and lives in Atlanta. She's starting her own family. Jim is starting his career with a top engineering firm in Albany. Jon will finish at Fordham University in June and has already told us; he's staying in New York City and wants to work on Wall Street. We've done a great job and our kids are spectacular people. But they don't need us like they used too."

"But we need to support them," Jillian nearly screamed.

"And we will. We'll each support them to the best of our ability. Unfortunately, we'll each be doing it alone." Jillian tried to interrupt, but I continued, "You've been a good mother and I don't have a single doubt that you'll continue to give each of the kids the support they need. However, you suck at being a loving and faithful wife. I don't like you. I don't trust you. I don't respect you."

"I'm going to fight the divorce," she declared.

"Of course, you will. You'll fight because you are a selfish woman, and you don't give a fuck about me."

This time the silence lasted a few minutes. We were each lost in our own thoughts. "Why did you involve the kids, so early in the process?" Jillian finally asked.

"I needed them to provide DNA samples, so I could make sure I was their biological father."

Jillian's eyes nearly exploded from her head; they were so wide. "You couldn't possibly believe I would..."

For the second time, Jillian couldn't finish a sentence. "I know for a fact that you are a lying, cheating slut. I just don't know when it started or how many men have dumped their cum into your willing holes." After another shrug, I said, "And since I don't believe a word from you, I'll never know the answers to those questions. But I do know, with a one hundred percent certainty, that all three kids are mine. The paternity tests prove it."

My laugh was totally unexpected, and I leaned across the table in Jillian's direction. "Just so you know," I told her in my most menacing voice, "If I had learned that any of our children weren't mine, you'd be in the trunk of my car right now and I'd be driving to Vermont to bury your corpse in the middle of the woods."

My statement stunned each of us, but seemed to amuse my guest, who was emerging from our pool. The slight splashes and throaty laugh caused Jillian to spin around. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Jillian angerly yelled.

"Hi Jilly. Welcome home," was Mickie's smiling response. "Bury her corpse? Where did that come from?" Was her rhetorical question to me.

We both watched Mickie, me with a great deal of appreciation and a growing hard-on and Jillian with a quickly building rage.

Jillian and Mickie have been best friends since freshman year at the University of Connecticut. They roomed together since sophomore year, talked to each other almost daily and never failed to get together for coffee, a drink or meal each week. Mickie was a nurse by education and currently was the Director of Nursing, (the top nurse) at the largest Hartford area hospital. Mickie had divorced her serial cheating husband nearly four years earlier and Jillian and I had supported our friend at every opportunity.

Both women were on the taller side at 5'10", with very pretty faces and bodies that could tempt a priest. However, there were big differences. Jillian was sexy and curvy, while Mickie was sleek and athletic. Jillian had giant tits, with big brown areolas and nipples, while Mickie had firm little B-cups topped with perky pink nipples. Both had asses that were firm and round, but Jillian's ass was bigger, and Mickie's cheeks could fit in each of my hands. Jillian sported a small landing strip above slutty pussy, while her friend was completely bare.

You are probably wondering how I knew Mickie's most intimate bodily secrets? It's a fair question. You see, Mickie had dressed, with our confrontation in mind. Mickie was topless. She was wearing a thong, but it wasn't a swimsuit thong. It was Jillian's black transparent underwear, that matched the bra she wore for Asswipe. As she had just emerged from the pool, it was easy to spot every nook on Mickie's sexy body.

Mickie walked to the refrigerator, grabbed a beer and as she plopped herself next to me, chugged a few gulps.

"You fucking told him?" Jillian shrieked.

Mickie took another long sip before responding, "I'm ashamed to say, it took me nearly two days to decide to tell Chris and two more days to set up a meeting with him. I'm not ashamed to say, I did the right thing and told my friend about your treachery."

"You fucking traitor. We've been friends for over thirty years."

"Well," Mickie sighed, "All good things need to come to an end." After a slight pause, she continued, "I doubt it will make a difference, but Chris already knew you were a vile slut."

Jillian's gaze shifted back to me. "LeeAnn Gleason told me. It turns out that Asswipe gave her an STD. She was able to pull some strings, through family members and got "the cure" without reporting through official channels. She hired a private investigator and stopped having sex with him. It didn't take long to discover your long-term affair as well as several other shorter-term affairs with other married sluts."

Jillian flinched as I continued. "LeeAnn and I kept in touch, and I hired a PI when you both attended the over-night industry conference in Washington DC last month. That's where we got the disgusting pictures and videos for our divorce attorney's. I've been planning my escape since then."

"When did you two start fucking?" Jillian wanted to know.

"You worthless pig," Mickie exploded. "Do you even know your husband? I've offered! Oh God, have I offered. But he hasn't touched me, and he won't, until after the divorce." Mickie stood and leaned over the table and got as close as possible to Jillian before saying, "Once the divorce is official, I'm going to fuck him all day, every day, until he gets sick of me. And I'll promise you this sister, he's never going to get sick of me!"

Mickie turned to me, held out her hand and said, "You promised me lunch, Stud."

After taking her hand, I took a last look at Jillian. I wanted to end with one last biting comment, but all I saw in her eyes was pain and defeat. I was reminded of those silly YouTube videos of guy's getting kicked in the balls. I wondered, if I looked at Jillian's crotch, if there would be a size fourteen work boot embedded in her cunt.

Epilog:

It won't surprise anyone, that Jillian finally kept one promise and fought the divorce. Mandated marriage counseling lasted for three sessions. I participated, because it was ordered. When Dr. Cohen nearly begged, "Please! I'd like you to tell me one...just one...redeeming feature of your marriage."

It didn't take me long to answer, "We make and raise great children." There were smiles all around, until I continued, "It's too bad she hates our children so much that she destroyed our family." That ended our sessions and eight months later, our marriage was legally dissolved.

I remember moping around on the night I received the decree. Around 8:15, there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door, Mickie was on the front porch dressed in a knee length raincoat. She quickly looked around and confirmed my neighbors weren't walking their dogs and she dropped the coat to the porch. She was naked underneath.

Mickie and I became fuck buddies for the next several months. The sex was incredible, but a strange thing happened. I'd considered her a "best friend" while married to Jillian. We seemed to lose something in the sex and our close friendship turned into something else.

After four or five months, with a happy, but raw cock, Mickie gave me a call. "Hey Stud! Can you take a pretty little slut out to dinner on Friday?"

I laughed and answered, "Your wish is my command."

There was several seconds of silence. I thought we'd been disconnected, until Mickie said, "I'm bringing my older sister. I want you to meet her."

"Meet your sister? I've known Jan for decades."

I heard Mickie sigh, before admitting, "She's perfect for you, Chris." I heard a nearly silent sob, when she finished.

This time, the silence between us was much longer. Mickie's continued crying and my occasional grunt, let us each know the call hadn't ended.

"You can bring Jan, if I can bring a client. He's perfect for you."

By the time our appetizers were brought to our table by the waiter, I was engrossed in a conversation with Jan and Mickie and Keven didn't know we existed.

Jan and I got together two or three times a week and we double dated with Mickie and Keven once or twice a month. I quickly fell head over heels in love with Jan and could tell by the endearing looks between Kevin and Mickie, they were also in love. Making things even better, Mickie returned to 'best friend' status.

Mickie and Keven were married in a traditional church ceremony, eight months later.

Jan and I followed six weeks after in a much more casual beach ceremony. We were joined by our combined six children, their families and a small group of intimate friends.

I didn't see Jillian for three years. We were together for my son Jim's wedding and Jillian was with her husband Michael. Two years later, Jon was married, and Jillian attended with her husband Claude.

Tragically, Jillian's parents were killed together in an automobile accident. I was told by Jillian's fourth husband, Anthony, that my eulogy was a great tribute to her parents.

12