An X-Tramarital Affair

Story Info
Polaris cheats on Havok with Iceman.
2.4k words
5
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rare quiet night at the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. The institution, which was considered the finest in the country for mutants, was usually abuzz with the comings and goings of its student body. But this was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, and most of the students and faculty were gone, back home with their families. The only people who were still at the school were those people who had no family, or whose family disowned them after discovering that they were mutants. Lorna Dane was one such person.

Lorna had been a student at the Xavier Academy ever since she discovered she had the ability to manipulate magnetic fields. She had first been met with suspicion, as she had the same exact powers as Xavier's arch enemy, Magneto, the Master of Magnetism. It was long whispered that she was somehow related to Magneto. And Lorna's worse fears came true when it was discovered that Magneto was her long-lost father.

Lorna was devastated. Though she had always dreamed of meeting her long-lost father, she was horrified to learn that he was a terrorist mass murderer. Thankfully, her friends at the Academy and her fellow X-Men were there to offer her support. She then realized that blood doesn't make a person your family; how they treated you did.

Lorna then became dedicated to Xavier's dream of mutants and humans living in harmony and bringing her father to justice. Taking the code name Polaris, she served as member of the X-Men for several years. She even found a relationship with teammate Robert Drake, also known as Iceman. Bobby was Lorna's first love, and she remember their relationship fondly.

What made Lorna and Bobby's relationship work was the sexual chemistry between the two of them. Both of them loved to fuck, and they did it every chance they got. Lorna's favorite part of sex with Bobby was his big dick. It was nine inches long and thick. It filled her up quite nicely as they fucked in every position imaginable.

But alas, the youthful exuberance of sex with Bobby wasn't enough to sustain the relationship, and Lorna broke it off. She left the Academy to go find herself. She did learn some things about herself, and one of them was that she missed being an X-Man, so she returned. When she got back, she discovered that the X-Men had undergone a recruiting drive. One of the new members was Alex Summers, the brother of team leader Cyclops, who used the code name Havok. She discovered that she and Alex had a lot in common, and pretty soon, they were in a relationship.

While Lorna's relationship with Alex was way more stable than her one with Bobby, it wasn't nearly as fun. Alex was terrible in bed. Saying he wasn't well endowed would be an understatement. His penis was two inches long when fully erect. And getting fully erect was a problem he had. Lorna couldn't even remember the last time she had felt him insider her. And he was a two pump chump. He would literally cum after two strokes.

Lorna was the type of person who liked to solve problems, so she tried to tackle this one as best she could. She searched for ways to overcome Alex's shortcomings. She suggested they have anal sex, which was supposed to be better with a smaller guy. Her on top was supposed to feel better for the same reason. But Alex was having none of it. He insisted the only position they do was missionary, calling all other sexual positions "perverted".

Lorna didn't know how to react to that. Yes, she loved Alex. He was her best friend, he took very good care of her, and he was a good provider. She was sure she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. But she also loved sex and didn't want to go the rest of her life without cumming. Lorna didn't know what to do.

Lorna's thought she solved her sex problems with Alex when she bought a dildo. She ordered it online one day when Alex was away. It was called the Beaver Teaser. It was seven inches long and of average thickness. Lorna used whenever she and Alex finished having sex, and he had rolled over and gone to sleep. She had to be quiet when she had her orgasms for fear of waking him up. Though not as big, she named the sex toy "Bobby" in honor of her old boyfriend.

The biggest thing Lorna had to worry about was being back at the Xavier Academy brought her back into contact with Bobby. Her problems in the bedroom with Alex had brought thoughts of Bobby into her mind. And now, she was living on the grounds of the school with him. She didn't see him every day, as they were on two different X-Men teams, but when she saw him, she couldn't help but think how sexy he was after all these years.

The years had been kind to Bobby. His face had not lost the youthful appearance it had when he and Lorna were dating. Gone was his fluffy light blonde hair; it had become a dirty blonde as he had aged. He wore his hair in a short, almost military style crew cut. His blue eyes were still inviting, and still hinted at the mischievousness that he was capable of.

Like all the members of the X-Men, Bobby engaged in regular exercise, and it showed on his body. He wasn't as big as Alex, but he was taller, and his muscles fit on his frame like a swimmer. There wasn't an inch of fat on him. And of course, his very noticeable bulge was still there. Lorna couldn't take her eyes off of it. In the form fitting X-Men uniform, it was hard not to notice it. Lorna didn't flat out stare, but her piercing green eyes stole a glance whenever she could.

It was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Very few students were left on the campus grounds. Alex was with his brother and his family, celebrating the holiday in the city. Lorna wasn't with him because she had been assigned to watch the children during the long weekend. She missed being with her man, but she knew that someone had to watch the children.

Polaris stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her nude body. She decided that since she had some free time, she would use her toy. She knelt on the floor to retrieve Bobby when she heard a knock on her door. Who the hell could that be, Lorna wondered as she angrily stood up. The kids hadn't needed her all night. Now, when she was about to take advantage of her free time, someone was knocking on her door.

Lorna marched to the door and swung it open. "What?!" she said, intent on her voice informing the person that they were bothering her. Lorna did a double take when she saw who it was. It was Bobby, the man, not her toy, standing in her doorway. He was looking absolutely sexy. He was wearing his trademark mirrored sunglasses and a big smile on his face. The only other article of clothing he was wearing was a pair of tight Spandex shorts. His gigantic cock looked like a poorly stuffed sausage in them. Lorna's eyes filled with lust as she looked at him.

"Hey Lorna. Is this a bad time?" Bobby said. His words shook Lorna out of her daydreaming. She blinked her eyes to get her head together, and then spoke. "Oh, no, Bobby, I was just getting out of the shower. Is everything okay?" she said to him.

"Well, it's just that we haven't really spoken since you came back to the school. I was wondering if we could catch up."

"I would like that very much."

"Should I give you time to get dressed?"

"Oh, it's nothing you haven't seen before. Come on in." Lorna knew that she was literally inviting danger into her room, but she assured herself that she could control her urges. Bobby walked into her room and sat at the desk that held her computer. Lorna sat on the bed she shared with Alex, mindful to make sure the towel covered up her dangly bits.

"So, how have you been? Where did you go?" Bobby asked.

"I went to San Francisco to stay with my mom for a while. Then, I took some college classes at USC." Lorna said.

"How's your mom?"

"She's fine. She said to tell you hello."

Bobby smiled that wonderful smile at her. Lorna felt a warm feeling swell up in her chest.

"And you're with Alex now?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, we've been together almost three years." Lorna said.

"Congrats. You guys must be pretty serious."

"Yes. I love him. He's my soulmate. I'm waiting for him to pop the question."

"But...?"

"But?" Lorna asked, pretending not to know what Bobby was talking about.

"Every relationship, no matter how good, has a 'but'. What's yours?"

"There's nothing wrong with my relationship with Alex. I'm very happy." Lorna hoped that Bobby would find her more convincing than she found herself.

"I didn't say you weren't happy. I was just merely asking if something was missing." Bobby said, giving Lorna one of his devilish grins.

"Well..." Lorna said.

"Yes...?" Bobby asked, already knowing the answer.

"Our sex life leaves a lot to be desired. And I do mean a LOT." Lorna said.

"So, Alex doesn't fuck like I do?"

"Nobody fucks like you do!" Lorna said, giggling. "At least, not in my experience."

"And you need a good fucking, don't you?" Bobby asked.

"Bobby! I can't cheat on Alex! I love him!"

"This isn't cheating. This is me giving you something that he can't. I'm not asking you to leave him and run off with me. I'm just asking you to let me fuck you the way we used to do. Don't you miss that?" Bobby said.

"Yes..." Lorna said softly, her defenses completely worn down.

"Good." Bobby stood up and walked over to Lorna. He kissed he softly. Lorna gasped, but returned the kiss. It had all the passion she was missing with Alex. Lorna moaned softly as she felt herself getting aroused, aroused in a way she had never been in her three-year relationship. Her womanly center was quickly becoming moist.

Bobby broke the kiss, and looked at Lorna. He slowly opened her towel, then threw it on the floor. Lorna was sitting on her bed, naked, and ready. Her big green eyes were filled with lust. Her brown nipples were engorged with arousal. The smell of wet pussy filled the air.

Bobby laid Lorna down on the bed. He buried his head between her legs. He ran his fingers through her curly, green pubic hairs. One of the side affects of Lorna's mutation was that it turned her hair green, including her body hair. It always weirded out Alex, but Bobby loved it. Bobby opened up her vaginal hood and exposed her clitoris. Bobby used his powers to blow some cool air over Lorna's clit. Lorna shivered with excitement.

Bobby slowly ran his tongue across Lorna's clit. Lorna moaned as she arched her back. Bobby licked the pleasure button again. Lorna moaned. Bobby then flicked his tongue along her clit. He then circled the clit with his tongue. He then placed his mouth over her clit, and began to suck it.

Lorna wiggle with pleasure as Bobby teased her clit with his tongue. Alex had refused to do it for her and she missed it. She was in pure heaven right now, feeling things she hadn't felt in over three years.

Bobby continued to suck on Lorna's clit. Lorna felt the pressure building up inside her. She grabbed Bobby's ears to steady herself, and then it happened. She came. It was her first orgasm from a man in three years. It felt like her vagina was exploding! When she came down from her orgasmic high, she looked down at Bobby. He was grinning his evil grin.

"What do you want?" Bobby asked.

"More..." Lorna purred.

Bobby smiled and then stuck his tongue into Lorna's wet vagina. He brought his tongue in and out, making love to her with his mouth. Within minutes, Lorna had another explosive orgasm. This one cause her to squirt her juices all over Bobby's face. In three years of dating, Alex hadn't given her one orgasm, and Bobby had given her two explosive ones in less than five minutes. Lorna went limp on the bed as she recovered from her latest orgasm.

"Are you ready for me?" Bobby asked.

"Yes. I need you." Lorna said.

Bobby smiled at her. He then stood up and pulled down his shorts. Both Lorna's mouth and pussy gasped as she saw his huge cock. He was already erect, standing out to his full nine inches. His cock curved upward, pointing toward the ceiling. He had a big, helmet shaped head on top of it. The whole thing was extremely thick. His balls were heavy and full of cum.

Bobby climbed on top of Lorna. His big cockhead rubbed up against the opening of her wet pussy. Lorna shivered with pleasure. Slowly, he eased his big dick into her tight, wet pussy. Even this was enough to send a powerful orgasm through Lorna. She screamed, "Oh, Bobby!" as she came. Eventually, Bobby had the entire length of his manhood inside Lorna. She moaned with pleasure; she was in sure ecstasy.

Bobby began to slide his cock in and out of Lorna. She moaned as his big dick provided the satisfaction that she needed. Every two minutes or so, a powerful orgasm would rip through her body. She screamed his name over and over. Finally, it was too much for him, and he shot thick jets of semen into her vagina. This caused her final orgasm. The two fell limp in each other's arms in the bed.

Lorna was in heaven. She had gotten properly fucked for the first time in years. Bobby had not lost any of his tricks since they last fucked and had in fact learned some new ones. This was what she needed to stay sane.

"Thanks. I needed that." Lorna said to Bobby.

"You're welcome." Bobby said.

"What do we do now?" Lorna asked.

"Well, you're all sweaty. Why don't you take another shower?" Bobby said.

"Will you join me?" Lorna asked.

"Of course." Bobby said.

The two headed for the shower hand in hand.

TO BE CONTINUED