Ana de Armas - Cuffed

Story Info
Ana charms her way out of a speeding ticket.
12.1k words
4.67
10.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

This was written as a commission for Jack, so thanks to him for sharing this with you.

* * * * *

Ana de Armas sat behind the wheel of her new Mercedes, a C-class coupe that she'd recently acquired due to her recent Hollywood successes. She was on location filming her latest movie, another action thriller that she hoped would set theatres alight come release but that was months away into the following year. She was just focused on getting things done for now and hoped the quality of production would be as good as it all seemed.

She was on her way to an evening with some of her friends from the movie and had opted to drive into the city after a day off. She'd been out hiking and taking a rest, just getting away from it all in the bright sunshine of the summers day before coming back into the city later on to have dinner and some casual drinks. The intention was to leave the car at a secure parking lot and then catch a cab back to her hotel after the night wrapped up, but for now she was still driving in.

It was early evening and traffic was building, it never seemed to abate frankly in some places, so after the enjoyment of getting her new car out onto some winding roads in the hills with a bit of space it was extra frustrating. She was sat behind the wheel in the leather seat, her bare legs pressed to it under her short summer dress, big sunglasses covering her eyes and feet daintily working the pedals through simple shoes. She'd save the heels for the night out.

She was nearing her destination at last but the traffic was agonising, including some person in front of her that dragged their ass towards a green light and then just conveniently nipped through before it turned red to leave Ana's Mercedes stranded at the light. After cursing them out aggressively, and pointlessly, through the windscreen, she sat waiting for a couple more minutes as all the different stages changed and cycled through until it eventually got back to hers.

The road ahead was clear for a few hundred yards, a symptom of the way the light pattern worked, with a bit more space on her desired road turning to the right. As the light changed she revved the engine up and released the brake, flooring the accelerator pedal as it went green and freed her once more. The tyres spun up with a squeal, traction control lights flashing over the dashboard as they suddenly skittered, the system controlling the spin to propel the Mercedes forwards rapidly.

She was shoved back into her seat with a laugh, feeling the G-force as the revs climbed then shifted sharply into the next gear as the auto box balanced power and torque expertly. The cars in front at the next light were approaching fast and she gave it just a blink more before standing on the brakes, the coupe growling throatily as she lifted the throttle and stood it on its nose. She rapidly slowed behind the cars but was pleased to find the right hand turn going and just joined onto the cars ahead and swept round onto the next road.

It was a piece of seeming good fortune and she felt good...right up until a police motorbike swept round the corner behind her and turned on his lights.

"Shit!" she exclaimed, looking in the mirror, feeling a cold rush of adrenaline as he pulsed his siren and gestured for her to pull over.

"Ah fuck, fuck, fuck, dios Mio" she muttered, mumbling into her native Spanish as she saw a quieter road on the right ahead of her and indicated. The cop behind stuck on her tail as she slowed and pulled round into the road, cruising a hundred yards or so from the junction to pull over. He stopped behind her and kicked down his stand as Ana shut off the engine, fumbling her purse onto her lap to get her documents.

"Fuck," she muttered, knowing she'd been stupid as she rolled down the window to await him.

"Good evening ma'am," he addressed her, polite but professional.

"Hey," she managed.

"Licence and registration please," he instructed. Ana did as she was asked, handing over her details to him. He took them and read quickly but carefully through the documents to make sure they were all up to date...and quickly noticed her name. Recognising her from films like Blade Runner, he was immediately interested and glanced from the photo to her under the guise of making sure the details were right.

"Ok miss, this is in order," he said, handing them back to her.

"Thank you," she said, taking them as he looked over the new Mercedes coupe.

"I'm sure you know why I pulled you over," he said, looking her in the eye.

"Yeah, I was speeding."

"Speeding and reckless driving. That burnout you did away from the lights there. You can see how busy it is, there's people all over and that's not safe," he told her sternly, commanding tones to his voice.

"I know, I'm sorry," she mumbled, looking down. She'd learnt it was far better to be humble and amenable if things like this happened, not some diva making out she was somehow exempt.

"Then why did you do it? If you know."

"I'm just frustrated with all this traffic and I lost my temper," she tried.

"We're all frustrated with traffic. You think I'm not frustrated with all this? I don't need pretty Hollywood types coming into all this making it worse," he said.

"Ok, I understand," she replied. She really couldn't say much as she waited for whatever punishment.

"I'm giving you a ticket," he said, writing it out in front of her as she'd expected, "and you need to come downtown."

"What?" she blurted out, suddenly more alert to it all.

"I'll call for a tow truck and have you picked up," he said.

"For speeding?" she asked.

"Speeding and reckless endangerment of other road users. This is no joke."

"Come on, please, I've got a thing in the city, I can't go to the station and I really don't want to," she said, knowing that would make publicity in the wrong way.

"Ma'am, you hit eighty on your little temper tantrum, you're going downtown," he said firmly.

"Please, is there any way we can work this out?" she asked, voice pleading and suggestive. She hope she could make a deal and knew he was interested. He clearly knew who she was and had seen the way he'd glanced down her pretty sundress and over her smooth, sexy legs as she sat in the car.

"Work this out?" he asked, barely looking over his pad as he completed the ticket. Ana steeled herself as her heart squeezed, knowing what she was suggesting to him, taking the chance in a quick decision as she decided she didn't want to get arrested for this. He was a handsome looking guy in decent shape, maybe in his forties. It was hard to tell with the motorcycle gear he was wearing but she was sure she could have fun and get rid of this ticket, and he was clearly ripe for the suggestion.

"Yeah, maybe I can make you forget that ticket and we can just make this up between us," she said softly. She reached up to pull her dark glasses off, letting him see her gorgeous face and pretty eyes in the low afternoon sun.

"Between us, huh?" he said, tearing the ticket off the pad.

"Yeah, just us," she smiled.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked carefully and in that moment Ana knew that she had him. All she had to do was close the deal...and open her legs.

"A private punishment," she smiled, a naughty little smile that said it was exactly the kind of telling off he thought. Wanting to make it clear, she reached down and hooked the hem of her little summer dress, gathering the red and white patterned fabric up to slowly reveal her toned thighs and then expose her panties, a contrasting black thong with red pouting lips all over them, concealing the treasures beneath.

"I think we can definitely make a deal then," he said with a smile as she controlled her breathing heart racing, "when and where?"

"I'm going out now, like I said, but how about you come by my hotel tomorrow and we can work all this out?"

"Sure, where?" he asked. Ana turned and looked in her purse, pulling out a card she knew she had for a hotel near to where the studio had put her up for filming. She didn't want him coming there, so other people working with her caught onto anything mostly, so she figured she could get a place nearby and have him over there.

"This place," she said, handing over a card for the Wayfarer hotel in downtown. Her skirt was still bunched up at her waist but she made no effort to cover herself for him.

"Wayfarer? Sure I know it, what time?" he asked.

"About midday? That work alright?" she replied.

"Sure that works, what room?" he said. Ana was impressed by his directness and attention to the details, not letting her off the hook.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Officer Anderson. Tom," he replied.

"Ok, Officer Anderson," she said, addressing him properly, "I'll leave word for you at the desk. Just go to reception and tell them, they'll give you the message."

"Sounds great," he smiled. Internally he was buzzing, knowing he'd got the luscious Ana de Armas on the hook for this by the fortune of a random traffic stop, but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Anything else?" she asked, wanting to make a break and carry on with her evening. His eyes looked down again, locked on the smooth panties and her gorgeous legs.

"You want them?" she asked with a smile, the idea popping into her head. It could only help to sweeten the deal.

"Yeah," he grinned. Ana gave a naughty smile in return and then reached down to shove her dress back down, covering herself before reaching underneath it and grabbing hold of her underwear. Pushing up on her feet, she pulled the warm fabric down and sat back into the seat, slipping them easily down her smooth legs and off her dainty feet before turning to the window and offering them through the gap.

"As requested," she teased.

"As promised," he smiled, handing her the ticket in his other hand as he took her cute thong, quickly tucking it into his pocket.

"I thought you weren't giving me a ticket?" she pouted.

"I'm not...if we close our little deal tomorrow. For now I still have the ticket for you just in case," he smiled. He had her covered and she knew she couldn't back out of it, unless she wanted to be hauled into the station.

"Don't worry, we will," she smiled, a little flick of her eyebrows as she dropped the ticket aside on the seat.

"Until tomorrow then, and wear that dress," he said, their interaction over for the time being but giving her a last instruction.

"Until tomorrow...and bring your handcuffs," she added, a devilish flick of her tongue crossing her lips.

"You got it," he smiled, her desire for playful punishment clear.

"Good evening, Officer Anderson," she said politely, blowing him a kiss and then sliding her sunglasses back on.

"Have a good night," he said, smiling as he turned and walked back to his bike. Ana gave a sigh, letting out a breath she hadn't been aware she was holding, smoothing her skirt down as she looked in the mirror. Anderson tucked his things away and stepped over the bike, starting it up then turning the big cruiser round with fantastic skill in the narrow street to accelerate away back towards the main road.

Ana gave him time to leave and closed the window, pressing the button to fire the car back up and let the air conditioning blow coolly into the cabin again. She looked at the ticket, knowing her way out of it awaited tomorrow; the thought was illicit and exciting, a scandalous deal made for her body as payment...and she couldn't wait. She carefully pulled away and turned the car around, heading back out to where she had been and onward towards her night with friends.

* * *

Tom Anderson got out onto the main road and revved his bike hard, just letting the thrill of it all overtake him as he accelerated with the traffic and let it cross his mind for a moment. Ana de Armas, the gorgeous actress, was going to be his...if she followed through with it and didn't just leave her lawyer to make it all go away of course. He just figured it was 50-50 and he'd find out tomorrow. Even if he didn't get to fuck her like she promised he still had her panties, tucked safely in his pocket.

He'd only recently gone back on the streets, having been behind a desk for years mostly at the behest of his wife while their kids grew up. However their recent divorce, which had all been completed a few months earlier, had been a catalyst for change. He'd found himself in his mid-40s, restless and frustrated, unable to just stay in the station and work what came across his desk and as a result had asked for a transfer back out onto the streets.

His superiors had been reluctant since he did a good job but had eventually decided to send him back out, if only until he got his fill. That was only a matter of weeks before and now, being out there on the mean streets of Los Angeles he'd pulled Ana de Armas in more ways than one. He'd stayed in good shape and handling the big bike around was no problem, and he was sure it'd helped in Ana making him such an offer to pay her fines. He wasn't going to question it too much and simply hoped she would show up the following day.

Her card was tucked in alongside her underwear and he couldn't help but keep checking it throughout the rest of his shift, making sure it hadn't gone anywhere. It hardly mattered as he had the details of the hotel and time memorised, not letting this chance slip through his fingers. A perfect post-divorce tonic to lift his spirits right up he figured and the soft panties shortly off the petite Cuban only stiffened his cock.

As he sat on his sofa that night playing with them, idly twisting and turning the underwear gently in his fingers, he fought the compulsion to wrap them around his hard cock and stroke it to thoughts of what he might do to her, figuring he could do that any time. Instead he refrained, saving himself and every drop of his load for the gorgeous Latina the following day. A fitful nights sleep beckoned, thoughts of Ana keeping him awake, but a sip of whisky helped him save his energy and rest easily in readiness for her.

* * *

Ana woke up the next morning a little groggy, having enjoyed one too many glasses of wine with her friends the night before. However before the evening of drinks and fun she'd rung the hotel and made a reservation for one day in a nice but everyday double room of the hotel, opting for one with a king size bed. It wasn't too fancy or ostentatious, and therefore wouldn't draw additional attention to whoever was staying in it.

She pulled herself out of bed and got ready, putting a few things in a bag including the little summer dress she'd had on the day before when she'd been pulled over. The whole situation was a deal after all so it made no sense not to give him exactly what he wanted, and she included a sexy sheer black underwear set to contrast starkly against the bright, cute summer dress. She took a cab there, not bothering to get her Mercedes back out of parking, and got to the hotel where she checked in. She kept her glasses on though she was sure the women working the desk recognised her, but if they did they didn't say anything.

She left her note with the desk as she'd promised and took her key card, making her way to the elevators to ride up to the fourth floor, then headed along the halls until she found room 88. She let herself into the clean, fresh room and dropped her stuff down, pausing to open the window a little for some air before she sat down a moment. Taking her time, she glanced at her phone to see it was just after eleven, giving her plenty of time.

Ana wasted no time in stripping off naked, grabbing one of the towels provided before heading to the bathroom to get ready. She wanted to be fresh and ready for him when he arrived, unless he'd backed out of course but she doubted it since she was sure he wanted her petite body the second he'd seen her.

* * *

Officer Anderson, Tom, was thankfully off work on the day when Ana had proposed the clandestine meeting at the Wayfarer meaning he didn't need to sneak off duty or anything. He had a shower and dressed casually but smartly enough, not to stand out in a crowd but that he'd made an effort for her. He of course made sure to slip his handcuffs into a pocket along with his other effects before heading to the hotel, parking nearby and walking in, trying to stay as cool as possible.

"Good afternoon, may I help you?" asked one of the receptionists with a smile as he walked to the desk.

"Good afternoon, there should be a message for Tom Anderson please," he said, smiling in return before pulling his sunglasses off.

"One moment please," she answered and quickly turned to flip through a small tray of such things, taking a second before finding an envelope.

"Here you go sir," she smiled, handing over the envelope to him.

"Thanks," he said, taking it as his heart gave a squeeze, telling him that maybe, just maybe it was for real. He'd hold judgment until he saw her in the flesh.

"Have a nice day," she said, going back to her tasks as Tom stepped away and carefully unsealed the envelope. It was a simple piece of crisply folded note paper that he unfolded, taking a quick glance in case anyone was looking over his shoulder.

"4th floor, room 88. As promised, Ana" was all it said in her beautifully curly handwriting, signed off with ruby red lipstick kisses. There was nothing else for it to say, and Tom had to take a minute to calm himself down as he felt a rush of nervous excitement at the prospect. He tucked it back in the envelope and turned to the stairs, heading across to them and making his way up so he didn't have to stand in the lobby waiting for the lift. It gave him a moment to ponder it and take in how he'd got so lucky even as he held a tiny bit of his elation back in case.

Walking out onto the fourth floor, he checked the signs and walked along to room 88. Nobody else was around though there was evidence of cleaners and people making up the vacant suites, the hall quiet as he headed along and found number 88 towards the end. He took a deep breath and held it, calming his heart rate as he brushed down his shirt and trousers to make sure he was smart, taking a final moment before he tapped on the door.

The sound of light footsteps emanated from behind the door and then it opened to reveal Ana standing in front of him in her red and white summer dress exactly as he'd asked for.

"Hello, Officer Anderson," she said warmly, hanging onto the edge of the door as she slid behind it to welcome him inside.

"Hello Ana," he replied, stifling the grin from his face as it all clicked into place, elation rushing through him that it was all go.

"Glad you found it alright," she said, closing the door quickly behind him in case anyone walked along and saw them despite how quiet it was.

"It was no problem, and I was definitely gonna find my way here," he smiled as she paused to lock the door, ensuring it was completely secure.

"Good, because I want out of that ticket," she smiled as she turned back, joking about the somewhat flimsy pretense that had led them to the hotel room where they found themselves.

"I bet," he replied, taking in the gorgeous Cuban as she stood before him in the sunlight from the windows, her pretty little summer dress even more appealing now she was standing in front of him. Her high heels sandals made her around 5'10 but she was deliciously petite, her skirt skimming her toned thighs as stood in front of him in the red and white dress, but with the black straps of her bra sticking out under the slender white strings over her shoulders.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers