Ana de Armas - Cuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was good," he breathed, stepping back then turning to sit heavily on the bed beside her, flopping back to recover as Ana awkwardly threw her knees over to roll her hips and get off her arms, relieved as the pressure on her back was released. They lay together breathing hard and exhausted as the air blew through the open window, welcomingly cool to their hot bodies as they recovered.

Ana just lay satisfied, still restrained but unconcerned as he lay next to her, his hand on her thigh. Their rest was shared and they took a couple of minutes before he stirred, sitting up then pulling himself to his feet to find the key. He leaned down and, a little reluctantly he had to admit, unlocked the handcuffs from Ana's wrists to free the gorgeous Cuban cutie. She slowly pulled her arms back around with a mumble, shoulders stiff from the position before sitting up properly with a stretch that she held before collapsing back, spread out in her gorgeous nudity on the bed.

"That was fantastic," she smiled, loving how he enjoyed the view, seeing his eyes roam down her tight, petite form, from the firm peaks of her breasts topped with her stiff nipples, over her toned tummy and pinched waist to the alluring flare of her hips and neatly shaved pussy. The arrow now pointed down to her puffy, tired vulva with her clit hood protruding and labia swollen from how he'd fucked her, evidence of the job he'd done on the pretty Hollywood actress.

"Yeah," he agreed simply with a satisfied smile that he couldn't wipe from his face.

"I hope you do give all those actresses you arrest this treatment, they'd love it," she teased.

"Well next time I get a chance to I'll let you know," he laughed.

"Let me know huh?" she said with a little flick of her eyebrow.

"Well...if you wanna hear about it of course," he joked. Ana gave another stretch then pulled herself up, standing from the bed and stepping over to the table in the room. She grabbed a complimentary pen and one of their cards, as if patrons somehow forgot where they were staying, then turned it over to scribble on the bed. He couldn't see what she was doing but didn't mind the view as she bent over the table before him, seeing her arching her back a little to maximise his enjoyment of her firm ass and sweet pussy that bulged just a little between her thighs.

"You won't be able to tell me without this," she said, turning back and handing him the card. Taking it, his heart surged as he saw "Ana" scrawled in her lovely handwriting and her phone number underneath.

"Wow, thanks," he said in genuine surprise, never having expected her number.

"I'm obviously busy, but if I'm in L.A. well...maybe I might need to speak with law enforcement," she said with a devilish smile, flicking her eyebrows.

"I'm sure I can arrange that for you," he smiled, contemplating the chances of another session with her.

"I'm sure you will," she smiled knowingly. It'd been the best fuck she'd had in quite a while so she was hoping he would call her and it would be something she could look forward to amongst the hectic nature of shooting movies.

"How much time you got?" he asked, hoping she might be free to continue.

"Not much," she said, glancing at the clock.

"Busy life of a movie star huh?" he said, disappointed but not remotely surprised. The surprise had been her offering and then following through with this entire encounter.

"I'm afraid so," she said, sitting back onto the bed.

"What is it today?" he asked.

"Another meeting with producers and stuff, they want to go through what we're doing this coming week and all that, and a script review I think," she said, trying to recall it all.

"Sounds fun," he smiled, taking the hint and picking his clothes up.

"It is overall, but there's always these bits to deal with isn't there. You've got your paperwork to do and I bet you don't love that," Ana said.

"That's true," he replied, already into his shorts before efficiently pulling his jeans up.

"Every job has good and bad things," she added as she watched him dress.

"True. But this arrest was a very good thing," he smiled, getting his shirt on.

"Very good," she grinned. Gathering up his stuff, he took a last, lingering look at the stunning actress as she sat back to let him take it in, loving how he and so many other men looked at her before she stood to walk him to the door. They embraced tightly, their kiss intense and passionate as their tongues mixed, his hand squeezing her ass while she pulled herself close to him.

"Until next time," she whispered, breaking away from him.

"Without a doubt," he replied, giving a last smile before he opened the door and stepped out into the hall. It was still empty and Ana couldn't help but lean forward around the frame to watch him go. Tom didn't look back at her, internally elated at the incredible fortune and experience he'd add with her.

Putting his hand in his pocket, his fingers carefully ran around the edges of the card with her number on it as she watched him go, standing beautifully naked in the doorway behind him, watching him turn out of sight onto the stairs before she slipped back inside and closed the door. Walking back to the bed, Ana turned and threw herself onto it energetically so she spread out fully, laid out completely nude on the bed as she sighed in comfort.

She shivered as she felt his thick load slide from her asshole, closing her eyes -- God, she hoped he'd call her...

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.