Ana de Armas - Cuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just as you asked for," she purred, smiling as she took a moment to turn around for him and show off her slender figure. The dress floated beautifully around her slender figure with the back showing her bra strap completely, the black straps slender with mesh in between that pressed just temptingly into her soft skin.

"I hope you like it," she said with a winning smile as she turned back around, letting her accent bleed through more into her voice to give a sultry purr. She gave a casual flick of her skirt with a finger, throwing the light dress up to allow a fleeting glimpse of the matching panties beneath

"Love it," he replied, drinking her in, trying to commit every possible aspect of her to memory in that moment.

"I hope your brought your handcuffs," she said quietly, a devilish smile creeping across her full lips.

"Couldn't forget them," he said, pulling them from his pocket and dangling them in front of her.

"Because you've been a bad girl, haven't you Ana?" he teased, stepping towards her.

"Yes, Officer Anderson," she playfully replied, biting her lips and looking into his eyes.

"And now you're gonna make it up, right?" he said, pulling her close to him as she stepped into his arms.

"Yes sir," she whispered, their lips locking into a kiss, tonguing each other deeply as his arms pulled over her back, one reaching up to trail down over her exposed bra strap as the other grabbed a firm handful of her ass. She murmured in pleasure as they made out, her own hands clinging to him tightly, pulling into him so she was able to feel his erection already as it strained at his jeans.

"I thought you liked the dress?" she murmured as he grabbed it and peeled it up her body, Ana resisting his attempt to step back so he could remove it.

"I do, it'll look even better on the floor," he teased, making her laugh and relinquish her grip on him, stepping back to raise her arms and let him peel it smoothly off her. He relished revealing her lithe, tight body as the dress swept over her long brown hair, tumbling silkily over her shoulders as he threw the dress to the floor and left her in just the sexy underwear she'd worn for him.

The bra and panties were exactly what the strap had suggested, with black straps forming the outline and crucial parts with the rest of it filled in by sheer black mesh that let him see through to every inch of her. Her stiff nipples pointed out excitedly against the material, begging to be set free before her tummy led down into the panties that were equally revealing to show off her perfectly shaved arrow of pubic hair, a stark contrast to her creamy skin as it pointed the way.

"What do you think?" she smiled, knowing he loved it as she turned to shake her ass for him, showing the panties were a tight G-string. They were a token covering, and she'd never wear them normally and definitely not under a little summer sundress but this was a special occasion.

"Perfect," he said, taking a moment to appreciate what he had in front of him. They embraced once more and kissed deeply, his hands roaming over her near naked body as he squeezed her tight ass again and took in her gorgeous figure, hands sliding over her skin as she shivered in anticipation. His fingers deftly released her bra strap with a pinch she barely noticed, going loose around her chest as they kissed, tongues entwined.

Pulling back, he drew the bra down her arms as she complied, revealing her perky breasts to him which he immediately squeezed as he tossed her bra aside. She giggled and kissed him again as he fondled her, having fun, just waiting to get into it as she tingled with excitement, reaching up to undo his shirt. He reached down and pulled the cuffs out of his pocket, the rattle breaking the air as they broke their kiss and Ana eyed them. She knew it was risky, letting him bind her up, but the thought turned her on so much and would properly let him teach her a lesson.

"Arms out," he ordered, Ana instantly complying and putting them out in front of herself, a typical arrest type pose. He smiled and clicked the bracelets around her slender wrists, tightening the metal bracelets nicely, giving a final notch that made them feel almost too tight for her. Suddenly confined and helpless, she inhaled deeply and pulled at them testingly, loving the cold, hard sensation of them.

"I'm all yours," she breathed, biting her lip.

"Time to pay for that ticket," he smiled, grabbing her cuffs and pulling her towards the bed. She yelped a little as they pulled into her skin, having not been prepared for him to yank her forwards so she stumbled a bit on her heels. He sat down on the bed and yanked the near naked actress onto his lap, the petite Cuban tumbling over into him. She knew exactly what he had in mind however and shuffled into position, bound arms out in front of her with her peachy ass up.

"Are you sorry?" he asked her, taking charge, wanting to exude dominance over her even if his own heart was racing.

"Yes," she breathed. Ana was met by an immediate spank, firmly across her toned ass that made her jiggle and gasp in surprise.

"Not sorry enough," he replied. Ana smiled, enjoying the sensation. She'd been spanked before but never regularly and she had to admit she wished it was more frequent, it was playfully sexy. And she had a great ass so she liked guys paying attention, even if they were punishing her.

"No sir," she mumbled, knowing he wanted to hear it.

"You can't just get away with it you know," he said, smacking her again to make her gasp.

"No sir," she repeated as he squeezed her ass. Spreading her a little, he saw how the thin G-string was pulled tightly around her, barely covering her soft labia and doing little to hide her tight asshole given her position.

"You're a bad girl," he said, smacking her again, harder this time so she almost grunted.

"I'm your bad girl," she replied after a moments hesitation.

"Damn right you are," he said with another firm smack to her peachy ass that made her jolt, digging her toes into the carpet to hold still. He spanked her again, Ana making sure to gasp showily for him so he could hear her, then his fingers pushed under the tight waistband of her black G-string. He pulled it up into her a little, making her pussy lips bulge before he suddenly yanked it down her thighs and shoved it towards her feet to reveal her slick lips.

She was ready and waiting for him, already wet and down to fuck. It was why she'd arranged the whole idea in the first place to be honest and if he'd moved to just screw her from the off she'd have been fine with it. She'd expected him to, to just bend her over and go for it, pleasantly surprised that he refrained and seemed set on taking his time. Ana shuddered as his fingertips played up her soft, wet entrance to feel her welcoming heat.

"Wet already," he commented as he probed his fingers into her, going straight for two and feeling her yield easily to his touch. Ana felt almost embarrassed, nearly blushing even though she didn't feel it, knowing she was hot and horny for him now.

"Yes sir," she responded. She was caught unaware when he suddenly pulled his teasing, massaging fingers from her and laid several stern spanks on her, making her ass jiggle as she gave gasping cries, the sting spreading across her toned flesh before he stood powerfully with her and threw her onto the bed on her back. Ana pushed up on her elbows to see what he was doing but he immediately pushed her down with a hand on her chest, near to her neck that made her submit, resting her bound hands on her tummy as his fingers immediately followed the arrow and went straight to her pussy.

"Oh fuck..." she managed in a strained, overwhelmed groan as he rapidly started stroking her clit, somehow hitting the spot perfectly and dancing his fingertips over the sensitive button. She was aroused and ready, clit pushing forward from underneath its soft hood for his attention and her body relished it. She gasped hungrily, desperately, spreading her legs and pulling her knees back for him to have full access as he held her down on the bed and rubbed her clit.

"Who's my bad girl?" he smiled, loving watching her enjoy herself.

"I am, I'm your bad girl," she breathed heavily, head tipping back into the bedding as she trembled in pleasure, hands pulling uselessly against the hard cuffs at her wrists.

"Louder," he ordered, rubbing her more intently. Ana hesitated as she gave a huge shudder, the nerve endings overwhelming her soul as she was stimulated hard.

"I'm your bad girl!" she blurted out, practically shouting, immediately shy as she hoped nobody was walking past the door. He just smiled as he worked her clit briskly for a minutes or so more, building her up so she was gasping and flushed, head back into the sheets, before he switched it up and delved his fingers inside her sweet, tight tunnel.

"Oh fuck," she breathed, staggered breaths giving away her enjoyment as he hooked them deep inside her sweet pussy, feeling her clench firmly around him. He thrust them in and out of her, slowly at first but building up fast until he was driving them with pace that made her whine, wet sounds giving away how hard he was fingering her soaking pussy. She shook as she was aggressively stimulated, not expecting it at all but pleased he was so intent on bringing her pleasure, basking in it as she tugged at her cuffs.

"Christ..." she groaned, shifting on the bed and pushing her hips down into him as he buried his fingers deeply and hooked them back into her soft walls, seeking her G-spot with skill she'd not encountered before. He found it easily, just a few strokes identifying the rough spot on her velvet wall before his fingertips burrowed into it and started to dance rapidly. Her breaths turned to heavy, soulful grunts as he got to work on her most intimate spot and applied his evident skill, driving deep, conflicting sensations in her that made her legs tense.

"Fuck, fuck..." she breathed, accent thick as she got over the initial overwhelming sensations gave way to pure, deep pleasure they seemed to strum her very soul. It was just a perfect rhythm for her and stimulation she'd not felt in a long time, having not had her G-spot rubbed like that by anyone before and frankly she wasn't great at hitting it with toys herself. She could rarely endure, getting too overwhelmed before the end so she had to stop, but with him she knew she could just ride it all the way and actively pushed down against him.

"Don't stop," she grunted, pulling at her cuffs, reaching up to grip his arm that still held her down not that she really needed to be. She wanted to rub at her clit and add to the stimulation but didn't dare. She didn't want to interfere with him or risk him stopping, needing what he gave her as she grunted and gasped hotly for his touch. The pleasure was immense and it cranked her climax up fast, the arousal and excitement she'd felt before they'd even begun boiling over quickly into an orgasm as he strummed at her G-spot.

"Oh dios Mio!" she cried, reverting to her native Spanish as the orgasm rushed over her, sweeping away her thoughts like a wave as it hit her fast and she bucked violently on the bed beneath him. Somehow he kept his hand in just the right place and kept working her G-spot hard, his fingertips dancing firmly with sweeps around and across it, mixing up the tempo and rhythm to provide maximum stimulation to the petite Cuban.

Ana just clutched him and shoved her pelvis against him, wanting everything he could give her as she rode the hardest orgasm she'd had in ages, gasping desperately, eyes screwed shut as she jammed her head back into the hotel mattress beneath her. Her legs twitched, knees jolting with every pulse as she rode the peak before surfing down as it faded, managing to hold on for a couple of seconds further stimulation before she clenched firmly and her legs squeezed shut, unable to take anything else.

"Oh my God," she managed, switching back to English as she shuddered on the bed in the wake of it, trembling as she tried to open her eyes whilst the aching pleasure still wracked her slender body. His fingers slid from her juicy pussy, loving her exhausted grips and squeezes of him as he did, her legs sagging to the floor again as he stood up over her. The petite Cuban certainly hadn't been expecting that, and he had plenty more for her. He gave her a moment to recover, knowing she needed it, stretching as the warm air of the hotel room was broken only by her hungry gasps for oxygen.

"Do you feel punished yet?" he smiled, looking to her splayed out, bound hands in front of her.

"Not sure, I don't think punishment covers that," she murmured with a grin.

"You're right," he replied, smiling in return as he stepped back to the bed and grabbed her handcuffs. Ana cried out as he pulled her up from the bed, the steel biting into her wrists as he dominated her and put her exactly where he wanted her. His cock was straining hard in his trousers and he'd taken his time with her, stripping her naked, spanking and stimulating her so now it was his turn. The petite Cuban knew it and was quite happy, expecting him to roll her over immediately after her orgasm but was interested as he stood her up.

"Down," he commanded, pushing her to her knees at the end of the bed and what he wanted was clear.

"You know what to do," he smiled, looking down at the gorgeous star before him.

"Gonna get out of this ticket," she teased reaching up with her cuffed hands to find his zip, deftly releasing his rock hard cock to let it spring out in front of her. It almost hit her in the face as it sprung free and her eyes widened, not having ever seen a cock so hard for her and making her almost recoil as a smile spread across her face.

"Oh yeah," she breathed, looking forward to it, reaching up to wrap her hands around him in a double grip and start jerking him firmly. He groaned and pulse in her palms, straining at her fingers as she smiled and stroked his cock. It was time for her to properly repay him now and it was literally what she'd invited him to the hotel for. Her dainty hands twisted and stroked at him, up and down his tense shaft, feeling the smooth ridge of his purple head and how he shuddered at her ministrations.

Her grasps moved to the base of him, squeezing his shaft to make it swell rock hard before she leaned forward and closed her hot mouth over his bulging tip. He groaned deeply as the pleasure of it hit him, her velvet touch enclosing him and sliding down as she methodically took him into her mouth. The saucy Cuban took him in as she sucked firmly and lovingly lapped at him, her tongue softly massaging side-to-side underneath his cock to add to the rush of sensations. Her chain rattled as she moved her hands, stimulating him in her grasp still as she got to work sucking his cock.

Her efforts were firm and perfectly measured, not too hard nor too soft, mouth a perfect haven for his aching cock. He shivered and murmured with pleasure as his hand dropped down into her soft brown hair, just letting the reality of it all capture him for a moment. Ana de Armas, world famous movie star, was sucking his cock with her hands cuff and she seemed only interested in his pleasure. She bobbed at a good pace and took him comfortably to the back of her throat, not willing to push any further but not needing to as she gave a master class with her tongue.

Her expert sucks were only a side show to the way her tongue danced, strong and skillful, sliding and teasing all around him. She lapped flatly along him and around the sides, mixing it with probing presses of the tip into the head of his cock to stimulate his delicate nerve endings. Ana pulled back to just his head, pursing her lips around his shaft just behind the ridge as her tongue danced under the end of his bulging head to make him give a strained groan as she overwhelmed him.

Ana loved how he shook under her efforts and it only spurred her to keep going, carefully squeezing his balls as she worked herself hard on him and shoved him down against the back of her throat. She let wet sounds of her effort escape into the room and sucked a bit harder, twisting her head to rub him into her cheek and attack him with her tongue from a different angle. His hand on her head was merely to guide her, quite happy with what she was doing and not forcing it at all, just letting her work since she was clearly quite an experienced cock sucker.

At least that was how it went for a few moments, letting her show off and pleasure him before his hand tightened in her hair and he took charge of her. Ana was quite happy with that and immediately became submissive, dropping her hands and letting him drive. He immediately pulled her onto him harder, shoving his cock into the back of her throat harder which almost made her gag as he caught her by surprise. She managed to hold it back and kept sucking, focusing on working her tongue as he took over the motion.

"Fuck Ana, keep sucking," he breathed, loving how she used her mouth on him. She just hummed as she smiled around him to send a perfect buzz through him as he fucked her mouth, getting faster as he worked himself into her and loved gliding his cock across the entire length of her hot tongue as she probed and lapped at him. It was a perfect mix and he felt the buzz as she took him towards climax, his cock so hard for her, living the dream as the Hollywood star sucked his cock with his handcuffs on.

He couldn't help himself and pulled back to slide his thick cock out of her, grabbing it and suddenly slapping it on her cute face to make her gasp. She smiled, open mouthed as she relished him treating her so dominantly, exactly as she really wanted as she knelt before him with her hands cuffed. He treated her as his little toy for a moment with slaps of his slick cock on her gorgeous face before shoving it back into her mouth, making her nearly gag once more as he shoved into her throat.

He wasted no further time now and could feel his climax close, both hands in her soft brown hair now as he pumped himself into her. Ana just sucked hard, inhaling his cock with every rapid thrust into her mouth, head bumping the back of her throat intently and probing just a bit deeper as his pace overwhelmed her resistance. He didn't hold it there though and she coped fine, just breathing fast through her nose as he fucked her mouth.

His pace increased, breathing heavy, punctuated by groans as his fingers twisted in her hair, his strokes getting more labored as he twitched with imminent climax that he evidently tried to hold back. Ana wasn't having that though and shoved her head into him, making up the thrust that he refused to as she aggressively drove her tongue over him in the most intense way she knew. She wanted him to come and wouldn't take no for an answer, drilling her tongue into his most sensitive area even as he tried to hold back, to hesitate, to delay her lest she insist she was done once he finished. She had no intention of that however and would show him once he'd finished, which rushed up on them as his hands grabbed her head.

"Oh fuck!" he shouted as he gave a final quiver, struggling to thrust before he buried himself into her mouth and exploded with a rasping grunt of sheer pleasure. Ana moaned in equal enjoyment as she felt him give way and shoot his hot, thick load into the back of her throat, his cock somehow harder than it had already been as he bucked and jumped with every clench of his balls. She pulled back a little to let him spill across her tongue, tingling her taste buds with the salty edge as he did so which she loved.

She figured if she gave the blowjob she should get some pay off when he came to climax, her treat of a salty taste across the tongue, his thick load emptied into her mouth which she personally loved. It wasn't something she went round shouting about but every man she slept with soon found out, much to their elation, that it was something she relished and were always happy to help her achieve. His grunts accentuated each burst into her mouth as she sucked hungrily and swallowed it down, never even considering spitting as she kept going until he was finished.