Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then turned around and took his dick into her mouth, licking up the shaft and taking him deep in her throat. He began to fuck her throat, groaning softly as she took it, drool dripping from her mouth and onto her tits. Craig licked him lips at the sight, releasing her head and she began to suck his nuts.

"Yes..." Craig groaned, "that's it! Suck those fucking balls!"

She smiled and began to suck his dick again, choking on his cock as she fondled his balls, Craig humping her face for a few more moments before releasing her, precum and drool all around her mouth. He tilted her head back and spat down her throat, Selena swallowing his dick yet again.

"Holy shit!" Craig yelled, hammering her throat, Selena's tits swinging wildly as he fucked her face.

The obscene noises were clearly heard, Selena's mouth stretched around Craig's dick as she gagged and choked on the thick meat, her brown hair gripped in his hands.

"Oh fuuuuuuck..." he groaned softly.

Tears streamed from her eyes, Craig continuing to thrust. He groaned and pulled out, drool hanging from his dick and dripping onto Selena's tits. He leaned down and kissed her passionately before Selena took him between her tits, sandwiching his wet hard dick in her cleavage.

Craig groaned softly as she bounced her huge tits along his shaft, kissing soft kisses and licks to the head. Craig groaned louder, Selena spitting on his cock and speeding up, his dick throbbing. Just as he felt that he was about to burst, she pushed him back and spread her legs.

"Eat my cunt, Craig."

He grinned brightly and obeyed, soon slurping on her sweet, wet pussy. Selena moaned loudly in great pleasure, playing with her tits. He licked deep inside her, fingering her ass at the same time, Selena getting louder.

"Fuck! Eat me good, you bastard!"

Craig lapped hungrily into Selena's pussy, wriggling his tongue into her wet labia and began sucking and slurping on her clit.

"AGGGGHHHH... FUCK!!" Selena screamed, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!"

Craig swallowing eagerly as her delicious fluids filled his mouth. He and Selena kissed again before he began sucking her tits. He then began fingering her wet pussy, Selena crying out loudly as he played with her clit. Finally, she flipped over and bared her ass for him, Craig spitting on her ass and probing it with his fingers.

Selena moaned softly, feeling him brush his dick against it before sliding inside, both of them groaning loudly.

"YES!!" Selena cried, "OH MY GOD! FUCK!!"

Craig began fucking rapidly, holding her hips as he drilled the thick ass, slapping it as he thrusted madly.

"YES! OH FUCK, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"Oh fuck yeah..." Craig growled, "take that fucking dick!"

He kept on fucking, watching her ass jiggle with each deep, powerful drive into her asshole, Selena begging and screaming for more as he continued, panting over her shoulder as she got louder. He pulled out and slapped her ass again, Selena turning and inhaling his cock. Craig began fucking her face, gripping her hair as she slid her plump lips over his dick.

"Oh shit..." he groaned, "fuck, that's good..."

He pulled back from her mouth and her get in doggy position, aiming his dick with her ass and began to fuck her again. Selena again began screaming and moaning with each rapid thrust of Craig into her back foot.

"Fuck me Craig! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES!!!!" she screamed, rubbing her clit as he slammed into her. She came yet again, Craig keeping his speed as he gripped her hair, pounding into her shithole.

"Mmm... yes!!!" Selena screamed, Craig's heavy balls slapping against her pussy, his groans of pleasure getting deeper as squeezed her tits. He grunted and slipped out, Selena whirling around and sucking back down his dick, spitting on his cock before he got on the bed and she mounted him, his slobbery cock sliding into her ass.

He began to fuck us into her, groping her tits as she wailed like a banshee. He grunted, keeping his hands on her wildly bouncing tits, Selena rubbing her clit as she erupted into yet another violent orgasm, both of them crying out at the same time.

"Oh god!" she cried, "YES BABY!!!!"

"OH FUCK!!" he yelled, slapping her tits as he kept fucking her hard, Selena bouncing at the same pace, the sound of their bodies impacting nearly deafening to the ears. He grunted and she dismounted, sucking his dick down and fondling his nuts, sucking the head as she jacked off the shaft.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Craig groaned as she pulled off and again mounted him, Craig fucking her ass at the same frantic pace, Selena slamming herself down on his hard dick.

"OH MY GOD!!!" she screamed to the high heavens, "GOD YES!!!"

Her tits bounced wildly, Craig grabbing and spreading her legs, driving his dick into her. Her eyes rolled to the top of her head as she screamed and moaned at the top of her lungs, squirting as she rubbed her clit. She played with his nuts as he kept fucking her, nearly at his climax.

"Ooooh yeah..." she moaned, Craig groaning beneath her as he fucked into her ass. Their hard rutting continued, Selena crying out louder and louder, Craig thrusting and grabbing her tits as he grunted deeper, getting closer to shooting his boiling load.

"YES BABY!!!" Selena screamed, Craig pinching and twisting her nipples, "CUM FOR ME!!!"

"OH FUCK!" he yelled beneath her, "YES! YES!!!"

He yelled out as the first rope firing into her ass, several more erupting from his swollen dick, filling her anus with his hot jizz. He then had her dismount and get on her knees, jacking off and firing more cum onto her face and tits until he finally ran dry.

"Mmm..." she moaned, licking his dick clean, "delicious."

Scene 6: Kyle and Melanie

******

Kyle approached Melanie with dick in hand as the slut was on all fours, her plump juicy ass hot and ready for him, oiled up. He slapped it, watching it bounce and jiggle, toying with her asshole as she moaned softly. He then grabbed the bottle and squirted more onto her backside and rubbed it at her puckered asshole.

She then turned and took his dick in her mouth, Kyle groaning softly as she sucked and licked his hard shaft.

"Oh fuck yeah..." he groaned, "suck that fucking dick."

She kept sucking, looking up at him as he grunted deeply, holding her head in place as he fucked her face for a few minutes, plunging his dick down her throat. Once he released her, he pulled out, Melanie giggled and spitting on his shaft before taking him back down.

"Oh my god..." Kyle grunted as she took him all the way to the base, "fuck yeah, that's it."

He instructed her to lay back, Melanie complying and spreading her legs as he lifted her up and aligned her with his cock, sliding into her asshole. Melanie moaned loudly as he began to thrust, sliding into her lubed asshole.

"OH MY GOD, YES!!!!" she cried, Kyle hammering his huge dick into her ass.

"Right there!" Kyle groaned, "Fuck, that's good!"

"Give me that dick!" Melanie screamed, Kyle picking up speed, "Fucking give me all of it!"

He kept driving in, squeezing her tits as he fucked her good and hard. Pulling out, he sat down and Melanie sucked him off again, Kyle groaning as she deepthroated his meat.

"Oh fuck... God, that's it."

She pulled off again and got in doggy position, Kyle squirting more oil on her ass before he slid his dick back inside and began thrusting rapidly, Melanie crying out as he slammed his dick inside her, her tits bouncing wildly.

"Oh my God!" she cried, Kyle gripping her hair and fucking her ass brutally. He grunted and slapped her ass, Melanie moaning and rubbing her clit in time with his aggressive thrusts. Kyle kept slapping her ass, pulling out nearly to the tip before railing her again to the base.

"Yeah!" Kyle yelled, "bring that ass back!"

"YES DADDY!!!" Melanie screamed as she came, Kyle continuing to fuck her savagely, "FUCK ME!!"

"Come on! Come on!" Kyle yelled, slapping her ass with each maniacal drive into her anus. As Melanie's orgasm dwindled down, Kyle pulled out, letting her suck him off again and slobber all over his hard dick.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, "that's Daddy's girl. Suck that dick good, bitch."

Melanie kept at it, massaging his swollen nuts as she slurped and sucked his fat dick. He then instructed her to get back into the doggy position, sliding into her ass, Melanie moaning as his dick spread her open.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned, Kyle holding her in place and fucking her good.

His cock sawed in and out rapidly, both of them moaning and groaning with the extreme amount of pleasure they were both experiencing.

"Oh my God! OH SHIT!" Melanie screamed as he went even faster, their bodies meeting with resounding claps.

"You like that shit!?" Kyle bellowed, brutally impaling her on his dick, "YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT SHIT!?"

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS!!" she screamed to the highest heavens, throwing her ass back rapidly, making Kyle groan loudly.

"Yeah, just like that!" Kyle yelled, "bring that ass to me!"

She panted and screamed, Kyle pulling out and flipping her onto her back, wasting no time in sliding back into her ass. Melanie's screams got louder, Lyle back in control, holding her legs far apart as he drilled her brutally, Melanie's tits bouncing for him as she rubbed her clit.

"OH MY GOD!! YES!! YES!!!!!!" Melanie cried out, Kyle gaining more and more speed, "FUCK ME!"

He groaned and kept fucking her, sucking her tits as he pounded her ass mercilessly. They then kissed, fucking with their tongues as she continued to rub her clit. Kyle then lay on his back and she mounted him, sliding her ass down on his shaft, groaning as he entered her.

He began to fuck her hard, sucking her milky tits as she cried out, Kyle holding her asscheeks spread out as he fucked up into her, Melanie moaning louder as lubed dick slid wetly into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking good!" she cried, riding his dick harder.

"OH SHIT!!!" Kyle yelled, "FUCK, HERE IT CUMS!!!!"

His dick erupted, shooting gallons of hot jizz deep into her ass before she dismounted, Kyle's limp cock dropping onto his thigh, both of them panting as they recovered from their massive orgasms.

Scene 7: Kyle and June

******

The scene opened with the naked June jiggling her massive ass for the camera as Kyle approached, rubbing his huge dick against it, June moaning softly as he squeezed her tits. They kissed and she got to her knees, face-to-dick. Eagerly, she began sucking him, kissing up down the length of his shaft, Kyle groaning as she sucked him all the way down.

"Oh god..." he whispered, June jacking and sucking his cock before he began to fuck her face, June opening wide and taking him all the way down. Afterward she sucked his nuts, Kyle jacking off. She then licked all the way up to the head and took him back down, Kyle groaning as she downed his hard dick.

Eager to finally get fucked, she released him and rose, still caressing him with one hand as she loved the way her saliva felt around his cock. His veins stood out dominantly, his dick throbbing in anticipation. She got onto the bed and looked back at him seductively, seeing the raw hunger in his eyes as his hand moved in a flash and impacted against her ass, June moaning softly from the pleasant sting.

She then felt him tongue the rim of her asshole, licking softly before she felt his tongue fully invade, tasting as much of the salty, warm asshole as he could before he could advance no farther. She then groaned as she felt the head of his cock brush against her asshole and down her crack, down to her pussy and back up again.

June gasped as he forced the head of his cock into her ass and began to fuck her, her tits bouncing as he started to pulverize her asshole. She moaned, Kyle holding her hips as he drilled her, June gripping the covers as he fucked her good.

"Oh fuck... oh shit..." she panted, Kyle hammering her harder and harder.

She screamed and squealed, Kyle picking up more and more speed as he began slapping her ass rapidly.

"FUCK!!" June screamed, hearing Kyle's body impact with her own. "GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!"

"Fuck yeah..." Kyle said behind her, driving in hard as June screamed loudly, Kyle squeezing her huge, soft tits as she shook, cumming hard from his nuts slapping her clit.

"OH GOD KYLE!!!!" she screamed, "OPEN MY FUCKING ASS!!!"

"Yeah, throw that ass back!" he ordered, "Fuck, you feel so good!!"

He thrust in and out, spitting on her asshole and ramming it in even faster. She then mounted him, Kyle squeezing her tits as she bounced her ass on his dick.

"OH MY GOD!!" she cried, "FUCK MY ASS KYLE! FUCK IT!!!!!"

He grunted and drilled hard into her, June rubbing her clit and screamed as she came on his dick. Once she had recovered, she dismounted and began to suck him off, Kyle groaning as she pleasured his cock with her talented mouth. Next, she mounted him in reverse cowgirl, riding his dick aggressively as he continued to squeeze her tits, thrusting upward.

"OH MY GOD!!" June squeaked, "FUCK!!"

She came yet again, squirting out across the room, Kyle continuing to pump into her, June screaming throughout it before he pulled her off and lay her on her back, raising her legs to her head and fucking her deep.

"Yes baby..." she moaned, "fuck me good!"

"Oh shit..." Kyle groaned, plowing his dick into her asshole, growling as she screamed loudly beneath him. "God, I love this ass!"

He drilled her ass brutally, squeezing her tits as she got closer, bashing his dick onto her hole. She moaned softly, Kyle picking up speed and rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck June, I'm about to cum!"

She smiled and began to fuck herself back at him, both of them yelling out together. He grunted and shoved his dick into her, June feeling the fat cock spasm and explode in her ass, a ocean of white hit cum filling her anus.

"Fuck..." he groaned as he pulled his drained dick out of her.

Scene 8: Thomas and Savannah

*******

Thomas and Savannah were making out, kissing as he groped and slapped her ass. He began to suck her tits, slurping on her hard nipples as he fingered her asshole. He then started to kiss her again, fingering her pussy as he did so, Savannah moaning loudly as he toyed with her clit.

He then got to his knees and began to eat her pussy, licking and slurping as deep as he could reach. She moaned softly, enjoying his services for a little while longer before she pushed him back, sinking to her knees and beginning to stroke his dick before she took him into her mouth.

"Fuck..." he groaned, "God, that feels good!"

Savannah moaned around his cock, fingering herself as she aggressively sucked him off, Thomas' nuts banging against her chin. Saliva and precum soon coated every inch of his dick, Savannah gripping his ass as she plunged his dick in and out of her throat.

"Oh god! OH FUCK!!!" Thomas yelled, fucking her throat.

Savannah took it like the pro she was, building up saliva to lube Thomas' dick, spitting on his cock and jacking him off more and more before beginning to suck him off again. With one hand, she began to fondle his swinging nuts while her other played with her tits.

Her eyes watered as she sucked down every inch of his dick, slurping on it lewdly before slowly sliding the sloppy dick from her mouth, moaning around his cock. Her tits bounced against his legs as she sucked him deep, his dick in heaven as he moved further and further down her throat.

After what felt like a magical eternity, Thomas felt her slide her mouth from his dick and return to stroking him before she got on the couch, spreading her ass for him.

"Shove that fat dick inside me, you bastard."

Thomas grinned and spat on his dick and her asshole, rubbing the wet, shiny tip against her puckered opening before he slid inside, Savannah letting out a loud low groan. He pushed all the way in before beginning to fuck her harder, slapping her ass and driving his dick all the way in.

"OH FUCK YES!!!" Savannah cried, "SO FUCKING GOOD!!!"

Thomas groaned as he slammed inside her tight ass, groping her tits as they fucked frantically, Savannah throwing her ass back at him as they both moaned and panted, getting faster with their actions.

"Right there Tommy!" she cried, "harder baby!"

He picked up even more speed, squeezing her tits tightly as he began to fuck the shit out of her. She started rubbing her clit, Thomas plunging in and out of tight ass, he and Savannah moaning softly throughout their rutting.

"Oh my god... that dick feels so good in my fucking ass!" Savannah screamed, spreading her cheeks wide as he drilled her, "YES!!!!"

She came hard, shivering as a powerful orgasm gripped her, Thomas maintaining his pace, grunting and pulling out and sitting back. Savannah then sat up and began sucking his dick again, jacking off the shaft and sucking the head, Thomas groaning softly as she took him all the way down again, feeling his head tickling her esophagus.

She then pulled off and he again began fucking her ass, this time in a spooning position, Savannah holding up her leg to take his frantic thrusts, she and Thomas kissing as he rubbed her clit, driving his dick into her asshole.

"YES BABY!!" she screamed, "MORE! MORE!!"

Thomas yelled out but kept going, building speed and hammering her with his dick. She then mounted his dick in reverse cowgirl and began to bounce vigorously, Thomas holding onto her bouncing tits as she took his dick in her ass amazingly.

"So good Tommy... ooooh so good!" Savannah screamed as she came again, squirting her pussy on the floor.

She kept riding, Thomas beginning to fuck her from underneath, Savannah screaming as his swollen nuts slapped against her clit, his pounding into her ass hard.

"YESSSSS!!!! FUCK!!" he groaned, fucking her deep.

"Oh my god... yesssss!!!!" Savannah panted.

She turned around and began to ride him again, Thomas gripping her ass as he fucked her hard, sucking her tits.

"YEAH BABY!!!" she screamed, "FUCK THAT ASS UNTIL THAT DICK EXPLODES!!!!"

Thomas kept going, fucking her furiously as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" he yelled, dumping his fat load into her. Savannah came at the same time, screaming her head off as she squirted onto his stomach.

"Fuck..." he groaned, Savannah dismounting and beginning to suck him off again, draining his nuts of all his remaining jizz.

Scene 9: Craig and Victoria

******

Craig was sucking Victoria's tits as she moaned and stroked his cock, sucking as much of her big soft tits as he could fit in his mouth, rubbing her pussy as he did so.

"Yeah baby..." she moaned softly. She had him get up on the bed and began to suck him off, licking up the underside of the shaft before swallowing him all the way down.

"Oh fuck..." Craig moaned, Victoria playing with his balls as she sucked his dick. He groaned louder, the slut sucking his dick perfectly. She sucked him all the way down and choked, spitting on his dick as her saliva and his precum dripped onto her massive tits.

She began to jack him off with both hands, Craig groaning as she began to suck his nuts as she continued to jack him off, making sure to cover all of his sack until it was glistening with her saliva. He then shoved his dick back down her throat and proceeded to fuck her face.

"Oh my god, yeah!" Craig groaned, Victoria expertly pleasuring his cock while gripping his asscheeks. "FUCK!!!!!"

Victoria then pulled her mouth off of him and resumed jacking his dick. He sat up and sucked her tits again before turning her around and slapping her ass, rubbing his dick against her pussy before he began rimming her asshole, Victoria moaning and playing with her tits as he spread her cheeks and licked deep, stroking his dick as he aimed it at her asshole and forced it inside.