Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD, ITS SO GOOD!!" she cried, Kyle slurping her pussy hungrily before licking down to her ass and back again, Victoria crying out loudly.

"Fuck baby..." she panted, on the verge of an orgasm, "let me suck it again. Let me suck your dick."

"Please do," he replied with a dirty grin, standing and letting her swallow it down.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, Victoria sucking and gagging on his dick before she then mounted him, sitting down on his cock. She and Kyle both groaned as he slid inside her, Kyle feeling up her tits as her back was to him, Victoria moaning as she bounced softly on his dick.

She picked up speed and he simultaneously began driving upward into her.

"Oh fuck..." she groaned, her ass clapping against his thighs.

"Oh god yes!" Kyle yelled, gripping her tits and ramming his dick into her. "Fuck Victoria!."

"YESSS!!" she yelled, dismounting and taking him back into her mouth. Kyle groaned, watching Victoria's head bob in his lap. She then pulled up and grinned at him, jacking him off and spitting on his dick. "God, this dick is a masterpiece!"

Kyle laughed and she mounted him again, facing him this time and sliding her ass down in his cock. Kyle moaned and slapped her ass, Victoria holding her tits over his face as she bounced on his dick.

"Oh yeah... take this dick in your ass!" Kyle yelled, slapping his ass while fucking her like a machine, Victoria screaming as she gripped the back of the couch.

"FUCK ME BABY!! FUCKING DESTROY ME KYLE!!!"

She came violently, Kyle almost instantly fucking her into another orgasm, her loud screams pleasuring his ears. She dismounted and got on all fours, Kyle spreading her cheeks and slapping his dick against her clit before sliding back into her.

"Oh my god! I fucking love that dick!" she screamed as he began to brutally fuck her, "God, you're fucking killing me with that dick!"

"Take it slut," he panted, "Take it all."

"I LOVE IT KYLE!!!" she screamed, Kyle pounding her ass at top speed as he squeezed her bouncing tits, "I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!"

"YEAH!!" he yelled, slapping her ass with nearly every hard thrust, Victoria moaning and panting as he fucked her harder and harder, stuffing her asshole with his thick cock. He grunted and picked up speed, Victoria's screams getting louder.

"OH GOD!! FUCK!!" she cried, "GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Kyle fucked her harder and harder, squeezing her tits and hammering her asshole. He could feel his balls pounding against her pussy and began fucking her like there was no tomorrow, squeezing her tits tighter and fucking Victoria's brains out.

"GOD YES!!!!" she screamed, "FUUUUUUUCK!!!!"

Kyle groaned and grabbed her hair for extra leverage, Victoria loving every second. He slapped her ass repeatedly, driving his hips into her. Her moans got louder, Kyle pounding her as fast as he possibly could. His grip on her hair slackened, Victoria fucking herself back on his cock as she screamed and grabbed the couch cushions.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, feeling his dick expand. "OH GOD!!!!"

His cock erupted, blasting his jizz into Victoria's ass. He tensed as his dick kept firing jets of hot cum into her welcoming asshole, Victoria moaning as she felt him flood her. Kyle came for almost a solid 10 minutes, pulling his limp and brown dick out.

"Oh god... fuck..." he panted, watching his jizz mixed with Victoria's shit ooze from her asshole.

She then turned and took his soft dick into her mouth, moaning as she sucked him clean. Once she pulled off, his dick was rock hard again.

"CUT!!!" Wendall yelled, "THAT'S A WRAP PEOPLE!! Great work!"

The exhausted performers laughed and cheered, chatting with the crew. Kyle meanwhile however was fucking Victoria in her pussy, intent on 'not letting his boner go to waste.'

He was still fucking her even after everyone had cleared out of the studio, grunting as he fired one last huge load into her, the two of them kissed as they collapsed, thoroughly and completely wiped out.