Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!" Victoria grunted, "FUCK..."

Craig began thrusting hard into her, grunting as he fucked her deep, squeezing her big tits while he drove inside her tight ass. She began to throw her ass back, Craig still fucking her as he slapped her ass. He groaned and began fucking her harder, his lube and saliva coated dick aggressively pounding into her asshole.

"Oh fuck..." Craig groaned, "take that dick you fucking bitch..."

"God, yeah! Give it to me!!" Victoria howled, throwing herself back at even harder, Craig yelling loudly and driving his dick into her furiously.

"Oh shit..." he panted, her ass slamming into his groin.

Victoria screamed and gripped the mattress, Craig fucking her harder every second. He slapped her ass again, Victoria moaning loudly as he pulled out with a grunt, positioning himself over her and sinking his dick back into her ass, driving into her with untold force.

"OH FUCK YES!!!" she screamed, "FUCK!!!!"

She began to rub her clit softly, Craig going crazy ramming her ass full of his dick. He positioned himself behind her again and began fucking rapidly, squeezing her tits before she lay in her stomach, her ass up in the air to take Craig's vigorous pounding.

He was relentless, wrapping his hand around her neck and turning her head to kiss him, drilling her ass good and hard, their bodies slapping together as Craig's grip got tighter, turning Victoria on and she came hard, Craig pulling out and getting on his back, Victoria kissing him and mounting his dick.

Craig held it as she slid the tip into herself, slowly taking his hard shaft inside of her. She rode slowly at first, Craig's hands alternating between her tits and ass before she sped up, Craig in heaven as she bounced in his dick, her massive tits bouncing in his face.

"Oh fuck..." she groaned, slamming herself down his shaft, his mouth sucking her tits hard.

"Holy shit..." Craig groaned, squeezing her ass.

He fucked upward, both of them grunting and moaning with each collision of their sweaty bodies, the pair kissing and moaning into each other's mouths. She sped up again, her cries of pleasure getting even louder as she rode his dick frantically.

Craig then had her dismount and they kissed again, Victoria taking him in her ass in doggy, Craig fucking her maniacally, Victoria howling as he fucked her harder and harder, grunting as he shot a fat load into her ass. He kept cumming and cumming, their lips locked throughout his orgasm.

He then pulled out with a deep groan, admiring her asshole as a ocean of jizz spilled out. Victoria laughed, feeling some trickle into her pussy and began to stroke his dick, sucking him down as their scene ended.

Scene 10: Thomas and Marie

******

Thomas was lewdly kissing his grandmother, their tongues exploring each other's mouths while he groped her tits, Marie expertly handling his dick at the same time. She moaned as he moved down to suck her hard nipples, licking and slobbering all over her massive rack.

Afterward, she got on fours in front of him, Thomas watching her juicy ass jiggle while he jacked himself off.

"Shake that fucking ass you big tit whore..." he growled, delivering a series of hard slaps to it. "Now sucking my fucking dick."

Marie whirled around and began to suck him off, Thomas groaning as he played with her tits, Marie aggressively sucking his dick and fondling his nuts.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Thomas moaned, "stuff that dick down your throat."

She kept on sucking before he pushed her off, Marie taking his hard dick between her tits and she began to bounce them up and down, Thomas groaning louder as he fucked his grandmother's warm cleavage. They kissed passionately before she stood and mounted him, taking his dick in her ass.

Both of them moaned loudly as his dick spread her open.

"Oh God, it's so big!" Marie panted, beginning to ride and bounce, Thomas groaning beneath her as he squeezed her tits.

"YEAH!!!!" Thomas yelled, "Ride that fucking dick!!!"

Her ass continued to bounce on his hard pole, her tits swinging wildly as she rubbed her clit, Thomas holding up her legs and driving his cock inside of her. Their fucking got even harder, Thomas grunting and slamming his dick into her.

"FUCK!" he yelled, "such a good fucking whore!!"

She laughed and turned to kiss him, their fucking continuing at the same hard pace. She then dismounted and Thomas moved to fuck her from behind. He slid inside and groaned, beginning to fuck her hard again as soon as he was balls deep.

"Oh fuck... oh god!" Marie screamed, "FUCK MY ASS GOOD BABY!!"

Thomas groaned, slamming his cock into her while she continued to rub her clit, tensing and beginning to squirt as her grandson's fucking sped up.

"Oh fuck this ass feels so fucking good!!!" Thomas growled, pistoling his dick harder and harder into her backdoor.

Marie came again, her massive tits swinging beneath her as he pulled out and had her get on her back and raise her legs. He got between them and sank his dick inside, both of them moaning as he pushed all the way in.

He began to fuck her hard, squeezing her tits and relentlessly pounding her while driving his dick in.

"OH FUCKING GOD!!!!" Marie screamed, Thomas filling up her asshole and fucking her faster and faster. He put her legs over his shoulders and began to ram her good and deep, their bodies slamming together as they kissed, moaning and grunting into each other's mouths.

"Fuck yeah... fuck yeah... fuck yeah..." Thomas kept grunting, fucking her hard. He continued to play with her tits, picking up speed as he could feel his building release, Marie moaning louder as he grunted, shooting his load into her, filling her ass with his jizz.

Scene 11: Kyle, Emily and Nita

******

The scene opened with Emily and Nita kissing, playing with each other's huge asses and tits, giggling and moaning softly. Nita acted first, kissing down the experienced pornstar's neck to her tits, sucking each succulent nipple into her mouth. Emily moaned, Nita licking and slurping, biting softly.

"Fuck, that feels good..." she moaned, continuing to grope Nita's ass before sliding two fingers into her asshole. Emily moaned as Nita continued to suck, Emily spreading her ass wide while fingering her hole.

Emily then turned around and let Nita rim her, Emily moaning softly as she felt Nita explore her asshole with her tongue.

"Ohhhhh shit..." she groaned, Nita beginning to rapidly ram her tongue into her ass, Emily groaning louder. Emily then did the same for her, Nita on all fours as Emily spat and slurped her asshole.

"Oh fuck... that feels good..." Nita moaned, Emily gaping her hole wide to get as deep as possible, continuing to slap her ass as Nita moaned even louder. Kyle then entered the scene, his dick hard and ready as his sluts turned to greet him with their eager mouths and throats.

Emily wasted no time sucking him down as he played with Nita's tits, his wife sucking his dick aggressively before she pulled back, his dick coated with saliva. She then forced Nita to take him down, pushing the girl's head back and forth on his stiff cock.

"Use your mouth just like that," Emily chuckled, watching Nita eagerly suck Kyle's dick, "shes a good little cock sucker, huh?"

"Definitely..." Kyle groaned. Emily pulled Nita off and began her own oral ministrations, slurping loudly on his dick while rubbing Nita's pussy, her pleasures filled eyes looking into Kyle's as Emily continued to suck him off right next to her. Emily pulled off and spat on his dick, opening Nita's mouth in time for him to feed it back down her throat.

Nita sucked him hard, Kyle groaning as she and his wife began to alternate sucking him off. He was in heaven, Emily playing with Nita's tits from behind as she deepthroated his dick. Both of them began licking and slurping along either side of the shaft before Nita took over, blowing him off even more aggressively as Emily ate her ass.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle groaned, "Suck that dick, bitch!"

His dick lodged in her throat, Nita finally pulled off to breathe, Kyle's entire dick wet and shiny.

"God, I can't wait to fuck that ass," he growled, looking down her, saliva and precum oozing from her mouth.

"Why waste any more time?" Emily asked, pulling Nita over to the couch, the girl getting in the doggy position before she felt Kyle's large hand collide with her ass. He lubed his dick and her asshole, sliding inside and beginning to thrust.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle and Nita moaned in unison, his dick pounding into her, stretching her ass out while she moaned louder and louder.

"So fucking good!" she cried, Kyle slapping her ass as he drilled her deeper, fucking her good and deep as he began fully ramming his dick inside of her to the base.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" she screamed, Kyle groaning as he fucked her tight virgin ass, slapping it hard.

"Mmm..." Emily moaned, rubbing her pussy to them, "I can't wait to taste that dick fresh out of your ass..."

"You better taste it," Nita laughed, a scream escaping her throat while he slammed his dick even more aggressively into her asshole.

Nita, rubbing her clit, screamed loudly as she came, Kyle continuing to fuck her hard and slap her ass.

"YES!!!" Nita screamed, Kyle getting above her and pounding her with all her had, "FUCK THAT HOLE GOOD!!"

She reached back and spread her ass, Kyle picking up speed and driving his dick into her frantically before he pulled out, Nita getting to her knees and taking his dick back into her mouth. She began to suck him off hungrily, Kyle gripping her head as he simultaneously fucked her throat before letting her pull off his dick and catch her breath.

Kyle then sat on the couch and she mounted him, riding him with his dick in her ass. She began riding him hard, Kyle slapping her ass and sucking her tits as Emily approached and sat beside Kyle's head, spreading her legs for Nita to eat her pussy.

Emily groaned, Nita licking deep into her pussy and fingering her ass at the same time. Nita began bouncing faster, Emily kissing Kyle and Nita while she rubbed the moaning girl's clit as she bounced hard on her husband's dick. It this wasn't long before came again, dismounting and beginning to suck him off while Emily sucked his balls.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, Nita stroking his shaft while choking down the remainder of his dick, Emily sucking and licking his swollen nuts, his sack glistening with her drool. She then got back up onto the couch, also beginning to aggressively suck Kyle's dick before Nita resumed, the two sluts passing it back and forth as Kyle watched, horny as fuck.

"Stick that dick in my ass," Emily then ordered, moving to mount him.

As she straddled him, Nita held his dick for her to slide into her ass and Emily began to ride, crying out loudly.

"OH FUCK YES!!!" she screamed, Kyle groaning and squeezing her tits while Nita slapped her ass.

"Yeah ride that fat cock you slut!" Nita laughed, hitting Emily's ass hard.

Kyle began to circle her nipples with his tongue, Nita sitting on the back of the couch for Emily to eat her pussy, moaning as she attacked her clit, Emily now slamming herself down on Kyle's dick as she licked deep into Nita, the girl screaming as she came, her sweet pussy juice flooding Emily's mouth.

Emily then dismounted and they both resumed sucking Kyle's dick, his hands playing with their tits as they gagged on his dick. Nita then mounted him in reverse cowgirl, groaning as he filled her ass again, Kyle beginning to thrust into her while Emily rubbed Nita's clit and sucked her tits.

"Ohhhhh fuck..." Kyle moaned as Nita began to bounce on his shaft, Emily getting between Kyle's legs and licking from Kyle's nuts to Nita's pussy. Kyle began fucking her even faster, spreading her legs and ramming his dick upward into her pussy.

"That's a good little slut," Emily moaned, watching intently, "Just like that!"

"OHHHH FUCK!!!!!" Nita screamed, Kyle going harder, squeezing her tits, "FUCK ME DADDY!!!!"

He then put her in a spooning and began to fuck her again, Nita moaning loudly.

"God, you're so fucking deep!" she screamed. "Fuck that ass good and hard!!!"

He sped up, ramming his dick into her ass furiously, Nita screaming and rubbing her clit as his dick filled her. He kissed her and squeezed her tits again, pulling out and letting Emily take her place in the same position.

"Ohhhhh yeah..." she moaned softly, Kyle's dick filling her ass.

Kyle wasting no time in beginning to fuck her, Emily screaming as Nita rubbed her clit.

"OH FUCK!!" she screamed, "GOD, ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!"

Nita then began licking Kyle's balls as they banged against Emily's ass, his wife beginning to fuck herself on his dick. Nita then began eating Kyle's ass as well as Emily continued throwing herself back on his dick. Kyle then pulled out, Nita taking his dick into her mouth again before she ate Emily's ass again.

Kyle slid back into Emily and she mounted him in reverse cowgirl, riding hard on his dick as she and Nita kissed, Kyle squeezing her bouncing tits.

"Oh shit... oh shit..." Kyle groaned, feeling his orgasm approaching.

He grunted and tensed, shooting his load deep into Emily's ass. "Ohhhhh yeah..."

Emily pulled off and Nita instantly got to it, licking deep within her asshole to collect Kyle's jizz.

Scene 12: Kyle and Deidre

Deidre was rubbing her pussy as Kyle ate her ass, moaning softly as he probed her also with two fingers. He then leaned up and kissed her, Deidre loving the taste of her ass in his mouth.

"Fuck, I love these tits," he growled as he moved down to suck and lick them, his saliva oozing down her big soft rack as he sucked as much as he could gather into his mouth.

He then pulled back and positioned his hard dick before her face, Deidre smiling and licking her lips. She opened her mouth wide and Kyle fed his shaft down her throat, beginning to fuck her face for a long time as she choked and gagged on his fat cock.

He pulled back and groaned, slapping it against her tongue before beginning to thrust back into her mouth, her mouth incredible around his dick. He then began to finger her ass, slow at first and then more aggressively and she moaned as she sucked him off, playing with his balls.

"Ohhh fuck..." he groaned, Deidre vigorously sucking his dick.

She released it with a final lick and he turned her around, her asshole winking at him as he guided his dick toward it. Both of them groaned in pleasure as the head forced its way inside.

"Fuck, I love that!" Deidre moaned, Kyle beginning to fuck her hard,

"God, this ass feels so fucking good!" Kyle grunted, slapping her asscheeks and thrusting faster.

She moaned louder, Kyle hammering her as she rubbed her clit, his big hands feeling up her big, soft tits as she panted hard, Kyle's thrusts intensifying.

"OH YEAH!!!" He groaned, slapping her ass again before he got on his back, Deidre turning around to suck his dick again, Kyle groaning as she took his fat cock all the way down.

"Yeah... so fucking good..." he moaned, "let me fuck those tits."

Deidre grinned. "I thought you'd never ask."

She sandwiched his dick between her huge rack and he began thrusting between them, Deidre holding them tight as his dick moved between her heavenly cleavage.

"OH FUCK YESSSS!" he groaned, Deidre licking the tip when it appeared.

"That's it baby," she whispered, "fuck those tits!"

He grunted and pushed her back, having her mount him as he slid his dick back into her ass.

"Oh fuck yeah..." she moaned as he entered her again and she began to bounce, her ass clapping against his thighs.

"FUCK!!!" Kyle yelled, pounding his dick into her as he sucked her tits, Deidre moaning loudly as she felt his hands groping and slapping her ass, his hard cock slamming inside her ass.

"Oh yeah..." she moaned, hearing Kyle groaning as he closed his eyes and lay his head back, fucking her even faster. She bounced and wiggled her ass, Kyle moaning louder as he kept thrusting.

"Yes baby," she panted, "Give it to me! Fuck that asshole!!"

They kissed again as she came hard, screaming into his mouth before she again dismounted, licking up Kyle's dick and taking it back down. She moaned as she sucked, fondling his nuts as she spat on his dick and jerked him off.

"C'mon baby," he finally groaned out, standing up and having her get on all fours, slapping her ass again before sliding his dick inside.

"Oh fuck yeah..." she moaned, Kyle beginning to fuck her brutally yet again, "Fuck that ass! OH MY GOD!!"

"Yeah... take that dick, you dirty slut!" Kyle yelled, ramming his dick into her ass as she came again, rubbing her clit in sync with his energetic pace. "God, this ass is so fucking good!"

He kept going, loving the sound of Deidre moaning beneath him, throwing her ass back against his thrusts and hard slaps. He groaned, squeezing and slapping her tits, hammering her frantically.

"OH FUCK!!!" she screamed, "Drill that ass harder!"

He kept pumping, slapping her ass while driving his dick into her with a brutal rage, his balls colliding hard against her pussy as he pinched and twisted her nipples. He pulled out and had her suck him off again, Deidre spitting on his dick and sucking him all the way down before he began fucking her face.

"Oh shit... fuck..." he groaned, Deidre soon taking back over to suck his nuts while jacking off his shaft.

He then sat down and her mount him again, sucking her tits as she bounced her ass on his dick. He slapped her ass and she groaned in pleasure, rubbing her clit as he slurped on her sweet nipples. She then got on her back and spread her legs, winking her ass at him.

He slid his dick in and began ramming, holding her legs out as he fucked her, watching her tits bounce.

"Yessss FUCK!!" she cried, rubbing her clit furiously, "Shove that huge dick nice and deep!"

"Yeah bitch," he groaned, "fucking take it!"

"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!!!" she screamed.

"Fuck yeah," Kyle groaned, "cum all over that dick!!"

"YESSSS!!" she screamed, her pussy gushing out as Kyle kept on fucking, feeling his balls begin to tingle.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, squeezing her tits tightly as he continued fucking her harder before he let out a loud low groan and flooded her ass with cum.

"Fuck, that was amazing..." Deidre panted as he pulled out, slapping his dick against her ass.

"Damn right." he replied.

Scene 13: Kyle and Victoria

The final scene began with Victoria energetically sucking her son-in-law's cock, Kyle groaning softly as she buried his dick in her heavenly throat. She looked up at him with her seductive eyes as she deepthroated him, Kyle running his fingers through her hair.

"Oh my god..." he groaned, "Fuck, it feels so damn good..."

Once she pulled off his dick, she stood and kissed him, Kyle pawing her tits as she stroked his fat dick. He used his other hand to grope and slap her asscheeks before he leaned down to suck her tits, Victoria moaning softly. She lay back on the couch, Kyle straddling her as he slid his dick between her huge tits.

"Ohhhh..." he groaned, Victoria spitting on his shaft and moaning as he began to fuck her rack.

"Doesn't that feel good baby?" she asked in a soft voice, "these big soft tits fitting your hard dick like a glove?"

"Fuck yeah..." he groaned.

"You have such a beautiful dick baby," she whispered, "such a beautiful, big, fat and hard dick."

He picked up speed, sliding his cock even faster between them before he finally rose up and she took him back into her mouth, Kyle softly fucking her face as she stared into his eyes.

"Ooooh yeah..." he groaned, pulling from her mouth and kissing her again, kissing both her tits and down her stomach to her soaking wet cunt, putting his face to it and beginning to eagerly eat her out, Victoria moaning and squealing.