Anal Alice Act 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,089 Followers

Big Jim's dark hand was running across her flushed face, caressing the sweat of her forehead, her cheeks, her chin, down to her neck. His other hand was rubbing its fingers around her asshole.

'Fuck, guys,' he said in a low voice, his eyes half closed. 'You should feel this girl's butthole. It feels amazing. It's so goddamn hot.'

She couldn't quite tell whose fingers were whose as they took turns, but she heard their sounds of appreciation. 'It's like it's on fire,' Marco said.

'Ring of fire,' Trey said, and they laughed.

'I should be getting back . . .' Alice said, breathlessly, as the fingers increased their probing of her inner bottom area.

'Course not,' Trey said. 'You ain't even got your, uh, cream, yet.' She saw him grin.

'Mmm, yes,' Alice said. He was right, she hadn't.

She was feeling muzzy and hazy in the heat of the sun blazing overhead. Their hands felt like they were everywhere. Her haze was temporarily popped by one of their fingers - she thought it was Big Jim's - pushing into her asshole.

'Oh!' she cried, and didn't get any further than that as he kept driving inwards, until she realised he couldn't go further.

'Hell yes,' he said.

She was trying to think of what to say to make him take it out, when he began to do so, as though reading her mind. She was about to thank him when he rammed his finger all the way back in. He began to thrust it in and out.

'Mm take it outttt,' Alice groaned.

'Out, sure,' Jim said. 'Out, then in, then out . . .' He continued fingerbanging her ass with increased vigour.

She was distracted by what felt like meat slapping against her upper thighs and soft buttcheeks. Someone took her hand and guided it, closing her hand around - what? They were moving her hand up and down before she managed to look down and focus on what it was.

She gasped. Billy was using her hand to - to play with his penis! She stared at it, then the two others that were batting themselves against her. They might not have been quite the size of her brothers', but they still all looked big to her. They were fully engorged, and felt fiercely warm and pulsing against her skin.

She realised she was still pulling on Billy's cock; she could already see the white froth gathering at its head that she kinda knew meant she was doing a good job. She tried to let go but couldn't, not with his hand controlling hers. She didn't want to be so rude as to just yank it away - he might take that badly.

Well, look on the bright side, at least nobody's - She didn't finish the thought. Big Jim had pulled down his shorts, and out came his own.

Alice stared at it. Her mouth stayed open so wide and long that she realised drops of saliva were coming from her lips. She closed her mouth quickly, as Jim grinned.

'Now you know why they call me Big Jim,' he said.

Alice looked down, back up to him, back down, and then nodded in sudden comprehension. She thought it was just because he was tall. But the thing that'd been straining in his loose shorts was even longer than Mike's. It was the longest penis she had ever seen - even from the porno pictures on her brothers' phones that they sometimes jokingly pushed in her face, saying in their silly wind-up way, 'Alice loves huge cocks, Alice wants huge cocks in her mouth and ass' while her mom would roll her eyes and her dad would look up from whatever he was doing with an interested expression.

'Go on Jim, fuck the busty little buttslut,' Billy said.

'Force it in that dirty hot asshole,' Trey said.

'She's asking for it,' Marco said. 'You know she is.'

'What?' Alice said, trying to follow the train of conversation. She didn't remember asking for anything. Hadn't her brothers said something like that before?

Trey and Marco grabbed her asscheeks and squeezed then, pulling them apart, while Billy stood in front of her, pushing one hand on the small of her back to make her bend over a little, and then moving it to squeeze her tits, his other hand jerking himself.

'What's happening?' Alice asked in a trembling voice. This didn't feel right at all.

'Your ass about to get what it deserves,' Big Jim said. She felt something large and very warm push at her asshole, and suddenly realised - her eyes fixed on Billy's cock - that it was probably Big Jim's namesake.

She gasped a 'No, please!' before she yelled out. The huge pressure on her backdoor hole had suddenly achieved violent entry, forcing an inch into her anus, which blossomed open to accommodate. She tried to draw breath, as Jim sighed in satisfaction. Despite herself, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of relief that someone she always wanted to impress was himself impressed with her. Even though she'd have preferred it if it wasn't with her teenage bottom.

She hoped Big Jim would be satisfied with just an inch, but unfortunately he wanted more. Her cries and whimpering groans as he forced further into her were suddenly muffled. Something filled her mouth. She opened her eyes wide to focus and realised Billy had stuffed his own dick into her open mouth. He had one hand on her hair, keeping it balled in a tight fist and pulling her mouth further onto his cock while Jim pulled her ass back onto his. There was no way out. She felt like she was the rope in a tug of war between them.

'Suck it, bitch,' Billy said.

While she didn't appreciate being called bitch, she realised obeying him was the only way out of this. She needed to be able to move forward, away from Big Jim. To do so she had to suck Billy off so that he would finish and move away.

She started sucking hard, not having much experience in this matter but doing the best she could. Thankfully Billy was doing most of the work, groaning as he thrust into her mouth like it was her bottom.

She should thank Billy; concentrating on sucking his cock had temporarily distracted her from the huge cock in her ass. She was never great at focusing on more than one thing at a time. Her eyes almost came rolled into her head, though, as Big Jim bottomed out inside her. He'd been going in and out a bit at a time, gaining progress, but now she felt his stomach and thighs against her skin.

She meant to take in a deep, shuddering gasp, feeling his massively long cock go further than any cock had gone before. She felt it could come out her mouth.

The gasp, however, only came out as a hard, trembling suck, and this was enough to make Billy himself shudder and unload in her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could - there was nowhere else to go - and thought for an odd moment that, in its own thick, salty way, it tasted rather like summer. Summer cum, she thought to herself with brief amusement.

Billy pulled his dick out of her mouth and stepped back, and she felt filled with relief. Now, just to get away . . . But she couldn't. Jim had both his hands on her hips, and Trey had a hand around her throat. Marco slapped her tits and ass, and kept calling her names like anal slut and big titted whore and summer cumdump. She tried not to take it personally.

She looked ahead of her, and saw another girl, walking roughly towards them, somewhat to the side. Alice felt a surge of joy as she made eye contact, knowing the girl would save her.

It was at that point that Big Jim really started going for it. He rammed harder in and out of her big ass, her bouncy round buttcheeks crashing back into his hips. She squealed and yelled, feeling her sore backdoor taking the punishment, and tears came to her eyes. 'Stoppp!' she cried out hoarsely, around Trey's constricting hand. But Trey was now slapping her face with his other hand. Marco had taken her hand and was using it to pull on his dick, the last thing she'd be capable of resisting right now. And Alice's right hand, well that was doing its best to free her from the situation, batting at the guys as she struggled in vain.

Alice made pleading eyes to the oncoming girl, as tears dripped from them. But the girl's expression barely changed. If anything, a brief smile came to the corner of her mouth. The girl looked at the guys and back at Alice a few times, interested, and then her gaze left them as she continued on, past them and to the side.

Alice was stunned at first. She didn't really know the girl - had only seen her about a few times - but why would she not help her? The smile had seemed kinda bitchy, but surely that wasn't right. It must be that the girl just thought Alice was enjoying herself, that she'd consented to it. Although Alice didn't really know why any girl would consent to being abused by four cocks at once, or having one rammed into their poor bottom. But it must be a thing that happened often, or the girl would have stopped to help.

Or maybe the girl knows I'm being raped in my ass but just doesn't want to be rude and interrupt them when they're in the middle of it. Maybe that's just too impolite.

Maybe this kinda thing happens all the time and isn't that big a deal.

Alice knew she didn't know all that much. Maybe the girl acted sensibly.

She was about to try and yell out again for help anyway, hoping the girl hadn't gone too far away to hear her by now, or maybe there'd be someone else to listen to her, when Marco pushed his cock into her mouth and resumed what Billy had finished.

Oh not another one, Alice thought. You'll just have to suck this one off too. There's only four of them, they can't last forever! If you're good you'll finish them quicker than they're ready to! She thought this was quite smart of her. She would've smiled to herself if she didn't have Marco's fat cock pumping between her lips.

It's going to be hard swallowing all of his cum with Trey choking me, though.

Big Jim groaned as he continued to rape her bottom from behind, squeezing and mauling her hot round cheeks. 'Best fucking thing I've ever had,' he said, in between breaths. 'You know, your brother Dan was all like, "hey man why don't you try my sister's fat ass? No girl fits your big dick in her ass do they? Well I know she can. She'll take whatever you can give her and then some. Because she's a total ass whore." So that was sure nice of him to offer your gorgeous fucking butt like that. And damn if he ain't right. Bitch you're made for assfucking.'

Alice wasn't sure she understood him at first, but as the words sank in - much slower than Big Jim's cock was sinking into her teenage anus - she could barely believe it. Dan had recommended he try her - her bottom! She found herself getting very annoyed, not helped by the soreness of her bottom getting pounded without her consent, by Marco facefucking her mouth and slapping her, making her go bright red, by Trey choking her and making it even harder to think while he jerked his cock against her at the sight of it all, and by Billy - was that Billy taking photos on his phone, a video? She couldn't tell. She could hardly keep her eyes open. She was dizzy and disorientated with the sun and could smell grass and flowers and somewhere the water of the lake, and she could smell sweat and summer sex and cum. It was all too intense to take, overpowering, she felt close to passing out but she was worried, as good friends as they were to her brother and as good guys as they were in general, that they wouldn't mind continuing to rape her after she had passed out. And who knew how long that would go on for?

She liked that she was making Jim happy - making all of them happy - but she just wished it could have been achieved any other way.

When she got back home, she was going to have to a real bone to pick with her brother.

Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,089 Followers
12