All Comments on 'Anal Alice Act 11'

by Neon_Ultra

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LipsmithLipsmithabout 1 year ago

I am obsessed with this series, especially the daddy/daughter stories. Please please more of daddy!!!

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraabout 1 year agoAuthor

The one thing I forgot to add - I completely meant to preface with a 'Dedication to Analie' (you know who you are) and a request to provide a return email next time so I can reply!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous, I want it to continue. #Lipsmlith more of Alice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this! Can’t wait to see what happens in the following chapters. Perhaps Mom gets in on the action?……

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Already looking forward to the next part. What I would love to see is her taking three cocks, two in the ass and one in her mouth. More cum swallowing too, and dick sucking. Love it when she sucks dick and swallows cum.

ThisIsHornyThisIsHornyabout 1 year ago

I really hope mom will teach Alice how to be the best slut 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuckkk this chapter is sooo hot Neon! Her daddy hotdogging her booty and her turning around to see his tip peeking out of her cheeks was insanely erotic. I’ll never stop reading these❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This “analie” person sounds like they make great erotic stories, would love to read them. If you are ever willing to send them my email is “bootysnifffer@gmail.com” would love to chat

RayneSuccubusQueenRayneSuccubusQueenabout 1 year ago

This is literally my favorite story line and I come back every few days hoping to see a new chapter. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bravo, and with much love thank you for your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally!!! You never cease to amaze me. This was great I just hope it’s not another year before we have another installment. Love the detail the descriptions.

And how Alice is so naive but still obeys and enjoys getting her big booty vioalated, the ass eating and hot dogging was incredibly hot, I love that as part of ass play, some ass sniffing would be fun too, Alice just playing dumb while she lets a stranger or her brothers sniff her big stinky booty!!!

james1801james1801about 1 year ago

The most amazing series I've ever read! More please 👍

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I absolutely loved this. Loved the ATM, and I LOVE that Alice is now learning to love it in the ass. Also loved the twist at the end, looking forward to seeing how that one goes ;)

DannocareDannocare11 months ago

This is my favorite series on this site. I love, love, love it and read the series several times. I really hope you keep it up!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait to read the next part in two years!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing!! Like others have said, love how naive she is and how she denies that she enjoys it or doesn’t realize she does.

It would be hot if she somehow started to use a buttplug, telling herself it’s so her dad won’t enter by “mistake” if her ass is plugged, but then subconsciously she finds it pleasurable and starts playing with it. And when her dad sees it it just makes her look more slutty and it looks more like she want it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please let her mom have a turn with Alice. Maybe Alice can have her first vaginal orgasm on her mom's tongue.

IncestuosIncestuosabout 2 months ago

I've been lucky enough to come into this late and have read act 1 to 11 back to back and will probably start again. Love the story. Love Aice! Hope act 12 comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love this story, I've been invested in it since part 4, cant wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When is next story coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Starting to get disappointed, with keep coming back and checking for a new chapter it’s been over a year. You said you’ve completed the chapters already, so why not post them? What is the point of teasing readers with these long wait times?

If you have a good story why hold it up?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I cannot wait for the next chapter! I hope the brothers get back at it.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I'm hyped for the next story, I need more of it

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Next chapter pleaseeeee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeon_Ultra@Neon_Ultra
All about writing hot and heavy, lurid, sordidly intimate, passionately depraved taboo fiction. Usually involving asses. I do not publish often, but then again I am not getting paid for this. If any of you want to show your thanks by any measure, no matter how small, you can ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Anal Alice Act 10 Previous Part
Anal Alice Series Info