Anal Alice Act 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what now? Was he just going to remove himself from her ass and they would both awkwardly go their separate ways? Or was he going to continue like nothing had happened?

The latter, of course. With both her father's hands easily lifting her body, the "bouncing" resumed. And so his fat cock slid two-thirds from her bum, then sank back to the base. Again and again, picking up speed.

In one sense, Alice was relieved to be spared the extra awkwardness. But on the other hand, it did mean she was arguably getting fucked in the ass again. She had hoped yesterday - whatever had quite happened then, she wasn't sure, it was all a bit blurry - had been a one-off, just her dad getting carried away with himself. And she had probably led him on too and gotten him confused. She seemed to have an awful habit of making many men do things they wouldn't normally do. But it was really difficult to know where to start with not accidentally encouraging guys to hold her down and fuck her ass.

Alice resumed bouncing, once again in sync with her father's guiding hands. The cock slammed back into her teenage anus - drew out - sank hard back to the hilt. Sticky fuck-sounds filled the room as her buttery anal depths were sopped with all that squirting pre-cum. Bathing her bowels. Foaming around her stretched backdoor ring.

It wasn't the sitting-in-her-daddy's-lap she'd had in mind, and it was taking a lot out of her (literally, a lot of cock was exiting her ass before pesty gravity had it ram its way back in), but she wasn't about to ask for it to end. That would all but guarantee her father would stop showing her affection. It would just be awkward from then on, both of them having to face up to the fact that he'd fucked her bum at least twice now (she wasn't too clear on the precise number), maybe even against his will.

It'd be over soon, anyway. What Alice considered her newly street-smart, sex-wise brain knew that even if her daddy wanted a really long lap-bounce (and she would under other circumstances), chances are he would, well, orgasm soon. In her growing experience, guys only lasted so long in her teen bottom before they filled it up with their hot, thick cream. Her father would be no exception.

Bouncey, bouncey, bounce.

Her big booty bouncing, her big boobs bouncing, her whole body shaking up and down. Sweat pouring down her back, her thighs, her tits, her asscheeks. Dripping down her face.

She couldn't hold herself up anymore. Couldn't keep the bounce going on her side. She slumped forward, into her father's chest, full breasts squished into dark hair touched with silver. In response, his powerful arms wrapped around her - then one big hand slid back to her buttcheeks to grope and maul them as he pumped away, harder than ever before.

Alice could barely draw breath. She was dimly conscious of panting like a bitch in heat - a dog running in the hot sun. Her father was reaming her ass like a man possessed, hammering its sticky depths, continuously pumping precum into her backdoor, allowing him to increase the merciless pace yet more.

Something was happening. A deep, heavy intensity was building inside her, concentrating in her bottom. First the hot, sticky pulse, a familiar thumping throb growing in power. It was fast becoming the weight of anvils and aircraft carriers, the heat of volcanoes, the pressure of black ocean trenches. Nerves fired violently within her teenage anus, spreading out like thick, hot lightning, tendrils of unwieldy pleasure. Her pussy joined forces, the velvet back of it now as one with her rectum.

The discomfort of getting her ass fucked by a big cock didn't go away; in fact, the discomfort only increased, but at the very same time it shared stage with rich, earthy pleasures. No, more than shared stage - these was not opposite sensations running in tandem. The discomfort was the pleasure.

And it was still building. To something - to what?

'Daddy, stop,' Alice begged. 'Please stop, I think I need to go to the bathroom . . .'

In response, her father only gripped her by the neck, pounding her harder still, jackhammering into her asshole.

His hand tightened.

Sweat prickled across her face, arms, bouncing breasts, thighs, butt. Her body rushed with blood; she could hear it, feel it's heavy, heady pump. Sense her face purpling, feeling far too hot.

can't breathe

A weak croak. A cut-off whimper.

why is he trying to - trying to - what is he -

Daddy -

Her head was blown through with boiling zephyrs amid tropical haze. Winds on fire. She was aloft in the heavens - no, spinning in the void of space - no, buried alive . . .

Constellations speckled her vision.

Unable to focus. Not on the hand on her throat, not on the sweaty hair falling over her face, not on the room she was in, not even her own identity. She was just a girl getting fucked in the ass to heaven and hell and back. Barely human - a girl without form, only tits and ass, glistening and flushed, and glowing pussy pouring. There was only the cock reaming her insides, hammering the forge. There was only Daddy.

The stars were of the earth. Her body was rooted, made of roots, pistoned by seismic forces, by nature itself - the most natural thing on earth: a girl getting buttfucked by her daddy. A focal point of life that took delirious, demonic shape in her bowels and spread, flexed its incestuous wings; the hot, sticky pulse the size of his merciless cock, the size of her fat abused ass, the size of her whole body. An anal spirit taking her higher, lower, higher, crashing, pink spots, black stars, a heaven of aches and there, highest in the aether, deepest in the shattering abyss, was the thing reaching for her, the anal god . . .

The anal goddess.

'FUUUCK!'

The tattered yell of a girl, breaking through the gripping hand that for a moment lost its power over her voice. The hand withdrew, as though forced away by the divine strength of her moan - and instead began slapping her ass, and then her face, but she barely noticed, and wouldn't remember - there was - there was too - there was too much . . .

A man's hard, ragged groan. An older man, dwarfing her, making a gorgeous toy of her - a man of furious love, possessing and possessed, beautifully mean eyes lost in her glory.

A man using her whole body to jack himself off.

The pleasure-ache stayed at the crescendo for eternity. Too much, too much, make it end, make it last forever, no other life, no normality, just the eternal volcano, the hot pound of the earth, and she was everywhere and nowhere, just cock, ass, cock, ass, fuck . . .

The waves, at last - and so much relief, so much shame - rolled back, falling from mountains of boiling sea to lapping at the shores of her consciousness. In, out, in, out. She was nothing but a girl-boat rocked on the swell. In, out. The slow ebbing of the tides.

Her vision, or at least her comprehension of vision, was returning. There was her daddy before her, his stomach soaked in her juices. His eyes were half-closed, but he was continuing, squelching her butthole.

'Fuck, baby,' he groaned. 'That was amazing.'

Alice realised - everything was so wet and sticky - that he must have cum inside her ass. She wasn't sure she'd even realised. It must have happened when . . . whatever it is happened.

'I . . . my ass . . . I don't understand,' she managed in a small, weak voice.

'I've never had a girl have an assgasm on my cock while I'm cumming. That was something else. You really are the most perfect buttslut in the world.'

'An . . . assgasm? That . . . what . . .'

'An anal orgasm, silly. Only the biggest anal whores have them. You should be so proud.' He drew her in and kissed her sweating forehead. 'I know I am.'

Her father's post-cum strokes insides her gooey ass were slowing to a stop. He was breathing hard. 'You've worn me out, girl.'

'I think . . . I think . . .' Alice swayed on his lap, trying to gather her brain back up. It had fallen all over the place and seemed like it'd take forever to get into any kind of order. Whole patches of short-term memory had vanished.

'You think?' her father said, smiling. 'That's cute.'

'I think I need to pass out . . .'

Her daddy, cuddling her against him, his big penis still inside her bum, kissed her cheek as he held her. 'That's okay, baby. I'll still be here.'

*

'You're daddy's sexy little fleshlight now. Daddy's gonna use your bottom whenever he needs to get off.'

Wait, was that part of the memory, or had her daddy said that just now? It was all blurring together . . .

He was on top of her now. The bed creaking under them. Her legs were pushed back to her boobs, hanging over her father's shoulders; he'd placed them there so "they could be more comfortable". A well-used pillow was squashed under her bottom, raising it slightly from the sheets.

'Do you love me, daddy?' Alice asked plaintively.

'Of course I love you, baby.' And, crushing her knees into her tits as he leaned tightly in, grasping her soft sweating body, his fat cock sinking all the way into her sauna of a butthole as he forced faces of father and daughter together . . . he kissed her.

It was even better than kissing her brother. The intensity of her daddy's love was communicated through his tongue in her mouth and his cock in her bottom. She temporarily forgot how much she didn't want this, how wrong it all felt, and allowed herself to be taken hostage by her daddy's love. He made out with her like a man on the edge, a man steaming with madness that had only just been allowed to break its banks. His tongue was hot and clashed with hers, her lips bruising under his sordid need. The romance was there, but Alice wasn't so naïve anymore - her father had made her own tongue a wanton thing, desperate for more love, their lips smashing against each other just as her bottom was plundered by the man who'd given her life - and now was giving her life again, life in all its rich depravity, churning up the fertile earth of her soul as he churned up her teenage bowels with his huge incest-happy cock.

She drank in the man before her, drank his kiss like a girl dying of excess, excess need, drank his cock into the soft warm depths of her much-abused asshole.

She loved her daddy so very, very much.

Even if he was very, very naughty.

He pulled back a little, back to his knees so he could continue humping her bottom, her legs still draped over his shoulders, aching after so long, but unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Alice stared wondrously into her daddy's darkly burning eyes. He, like her, was panting from the incestuous anal kiss.

'You look like such a slut,' he said. 'You know that, don't you honey? You know that your whole body is built like a complete whore? That's how guys will always see you?'

'I . . .' Alice tried to swallow but couldn't. Once again, her mind had been whisked off into pastures unseen.

'Tell me. Tell me you look like a slut.'

'Daddy . . . no . . . Ow!'

He was pinching her nipples. A slow motion in her ass. The pulse. The throb.

'Say it.'

'I don't know what to— Ow!'

'Tell me you look like a slut.'

The pulse. The throb. The scent of sodomy.

'I . . . I . . . look like a slut . . .' Tears popped from the corners of her eyes. She felt so vulnerable. So heavy in body, yet so light in her mind. Floating the edges of fields of desire, and tossed by incomprehensible breezes. Something to throw, something to snap, tickle and break. A mirror that another could breathe on and so give transient form - only to be wiped bare.

'How much of a slut, baby?'

The pulse. The throb. The raw earthen fuck.

'Umm . . . I don't know.'

'Yes you do. You're not that dumb. Come on.' He twisted her nipple.

'Oww! Um . . .' The pulse. The throb. The soak of juice and honey.

'I look like a total slut . . .' The pulse. The throb. The stretch given up, now opened like a bucket. A fuck-bucket for daddycock.

'. . . A massive slut,' Alice added in a whisper.

'Why do you look like a slut?'

Alice stared in confusion, tried to look around the room for inspiration. 'I don't know . . .'

Again, the twist of nipple. And a slap to the face.

Alice gasped, writhed, cried. Affectionate, it's affe—

Another slap.

The pulse. The pound. Superfat long daddycock stuffing inside her teen bum. Huge warm sausage squeezed between sticky buns . . . 'Because . . .' Thinking so hard, what her daddy might want from her, what any of these questions even meant . . .

'. . . because I have big tits . . . and a fat ass . . .'

'Don't forget your slutty face.'

The slow pound. The ache. The steady spurt of syrupy pre-cum inside her cock-milking butthole. 'Yes, daddy. And my slutty face.'

'It's going to look even sluttier with my cum draped across it,' her father growled, mauling her big teenage breasts.

The ache, the - no, empty, violently withdrawn, leaving only loss. Her father kneeled over her neck, pumping his meat. Quick, harsh breathing.

Alice felt so small beneath her father, lying on her back on hotly drenched sheets and cum-drooled pillow, her butthole still radiating heat and loss, her mind slapped stupid. Just air.

How did that fit in my ass? She couldn't believe it, seeing her daddy's imposing penis so close, aimed at her face like a gun.

The first ropes of creamy cum hit her lips, nose, then cheeks, forehead, around her eyes, chin . . . It began to pool, sliding across her cheeks to her ears, drooling off her chin to her neck. It was warm on her face, but with the high temperature of her whole body, head included, it was a light warmth, almost cooling her down, like a refreshing shower, albeit a gloopy one.

Lying on a lounger in the height of summer, sun-tan lotion squirting all over my face . . .

Unconsciously, as her daddy's big load dwindled to him squeezing the final drops and rubbing them into her teen tits, Alice began to rub the cum into her cheeks. Before waking up a little as she realised it definitely wasn't sun-tan lotion - that was never this sticky, and besides, there was way too much of it. She was lucky she was still able to see. It was like a heavy, wet face mask. She lifted her fingers and they came away covered, long glutinous strands and globules dragging themselves back to her face, as though eager to return to their holiday destination.

Still without any real thought, she licked her lips, trying to get the substance off. It tasted a mixture of salty and sticky sweet.

Oh! Just when she was thinking it was all over, and she could return to normal life now that her father had covered her face with his cum, there was the annoyingly familiar sensation of his oversized cock sinking back to the hilt in her sore little anus.

Her exhalation was long and shuddering and exhausted.

And then, after only a minute more passionately incestuous buttfucking, as her father used his special tool to probe the warm depths of her teenage rectum - he withdrew again.

Alice, whose eyes had been closed and mouth stuck in a big O the whole time, suddenly found her lips forced open wider, her tongue and inner cheeks greeted with . . .

Alice's eyes snapped open.

Oh. It was her daddy's cock.

Her mouth was full of it, fucking her tongue. She could taste his cum again, but she could also very much taste her ass. The salty-sweet tones of the former mixed with the earthy, heady, animalistic flavours of the latter.

It wasn't actually all that bad, and instinctively - as she would with a lollipop - she sucked on her daddy's cock as it rubbed into her tongue and fucked its way into her cheeks, making them stick out with each thrust.

Then, just as she was getting used to the taste, the lollicock was gone again. Stuffed unceremoniously back in her butthole. Alice blew out in surprise - but at least the resumption of the assfuck previously quelled what had been a discomforting itch in her bottom, a true ache that was strangely soothed by the very same thing that caused it.

And then her teen bottom was empty again, and her mouth was again full.

This silly switch happened back and forth multiple times. Each time Alice would obediently suck on her daddy's cock (although really, she didn't think of it as obedience; it was just she was so used to sucking on anything that entered her mouth) until it re-entered her bottom to gather more taste for her.

Contrary to her higher thought (if she had any higher thought; it was rather missing in these moments), and her very important principles that all this was inappropriate and wrong, Alice was finding herself - or at least her body-on-autopilot, reacting merely on a sensory level - enjoying the experience. Nothing was too taxing or unrelenting (like before in the armchair when her father used her bottom to jack himself off); her ass was soon soothed from its almost painful emptiness, but the buttfucking was more than bearable, sticky with cum and more sensuous than rough, and not lasting so long it became worrisome. Then back to something nice to suck on. She could do that! She knew how to suck on things, it was easy! Even if she wasn't used to anything quite so large in her mouth.

At least it tasted good, though. She was surprised at that. In her semi-dizzy, hazy way - like functioning in a dream, or heavily drunk - she found herself actually looking forward to the next moment her daddy's cock without withdraw from her bottom and return to her mouth so she could eagerly taste the cum and butt flavours. Salted honey and black coffee, woodland musk and sweat, turned soil and sweet spice. It was strange but they blended so well . . .

'Look at you,' her father grunted as she suckled away. He returned to her bottom, staring at her as she licked her lips. 'So greedy for the taste of your horny asshole.' His voice was thick and dark with arousal. 'Do you want more?'

Alice didn't summon any thoughts. She just nodded, gazing dully at her daddy through half-closed lids. Feeling his thick cock making itself tasty in her butthole. 'More.'

'More what?'

'More please, daddy.' Her mind felt like it was at the bottom of a lake, sluggishly staring at the giant face of her father peering down at her from the rippling surface.

'More what? You want feeding? Tell me, baby. Tell me what you need.'

'Feed me my ass, daddy, please,' she practically slurred. 'Feed me my bum and your cum. Tastes good.'

Her father eagerly obeyed her. She moaned around his cock as she sucked.

And then - cock lovingly stuffed back into warmly clasping anus - she moaned again as her father kissed her again, sharing the taste. The kiss gave her little room to breathe, oxygen depleting her as their lips mashed, and her tongue wrestled with her daddy's, and they shared the anal love.

Alice took a deep breath of fresh air (as fresh as it could be in a room which had seen endless incestuous buttfucking between father and daughter) as the kiss was broken.

Her ass, too, felt broken. Long drained of all resistance, just a defeated, destroyed hole to plunder and fuck.

Her father stared at her through his own glazed eyes. 'Ask . . . daddy . . . to cum in your ass,' he said through short, cut-off breaths.

'Please . . .'

'Yeah, just like that.'

The deep breath seemed to have restarted her brain a little. She was extremely aware now of the tremendous ache in her ass. And of who was responsible for it.

'I don't . . . don't want to . . .' she managed, still trying to gain more oxygen. This day had already been way too much to handle. It would be easier just to start from the beginning . . .

'Sure you do. It'll get me off quicker if you do.'

Alice frowned, pouted. Eyes closed, half-open, closed. She wanted to go back to sleep. Her face was burning up. Her ass was on fire, only somewhat relieved by all the cum inside her. This had already gone on long enough. She still hadn't cleaned her messy face! She had to end this as soon as possible before she fell back down into the drunken abyss. She couldn't risk her whole body and mind breaking permanently.