Anal Alice Act 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please daddy, cum in my ass . . .' she murmured. Even after everything, saying it made her go red.

Her father grunted, picking up the pace again. He was really reaming her now, his breathing so rough and heavy. 'More,' he said.

Alice swallowed. Her big tits were once more shaking all over the place. 'Please orgasm in my bottom, daddy, I really need it. I need your hot cum in my bum . . .'

'Where does daddy's cum belong, baby?'

'In my bottom, daddy . . .'

'In daddy's hole . . . Say it.'

'Your cum belongs in daddy's hole . . .'

'And where is daddy's hole, baby?'

'My bum,' Alice said meekly.

Her father groaned - and for the second time that day (that Alice knew of - he might have done it more while she was asleep) he filled up her teenage bottom with powerful spurts of thick, warm cum.

He slumped onto her, pressing her down into the mattress, as his fat cock emptied the last vestiges of its heavy load into his daughter's squelching rectum.

Then, after a minute where Alice again struggled for breath, her father slid to the side and fell onto his back.

'Nice,' he said.

*

It was later that day, the summer heat settling to a tired warm haze. Both Alice's brothers were still out, either working or screwing around with friends (or both, as often seemed to be the case). Even inside the trailer, Alice, resting up and watching children's cartoons with the volume peaceably quiet, could hear the low whir of cicadas, a constant background noise.

She picked up the remote, muting the television. Raised voices were emanating from her parents' bedroom. Her mom had come back from her friend's where she'd stayed overnight and presumably most of today. She'd seemed a little drunk to Alice when she entered the trailer, but also in a good mood, which was nice. Alice liked her parents being happy.

Alice got up - despite the twinge of her still aching ass - and softly padded her way to her parents' closed door to listen, hoping whatever the argument was that it could be resolved quickly and peacefully. She really didn't like conflict of any kind. Sometimes she wished more people could be like her. Everyone would get on so well and be happy all the time, with more Alices around.

'I can't believe you fucked our daughter!'

Alice's face dropped like a stone as she clearly heard her mom's words. Oh no . . .

'Come on, I stuck my dick in her ass, wasn't as though it was actually incest,' Alice's father replied, sounding a mixture of brash, mildly indignant and amused. 'Besides, she seduced me just like she did her brothers. You know how much of a teasing slut she is. And you wouldn't believe how well her ass milks my cock. It's like it was made for it.'

'I know, and obviously she is most to blame - I really don't know what I'm going to do about her . . .' Alice's mom continued, 'but that doesn't mean you're off the hook! I mean, I know now you've sampled her ass you won't be able to resist it again, but could you at least keep it out of my earshot in future?'

'I thought you were still at Bill's while I was stuffing our daughter's fat rear end? Speaking of, people in glass houses and all that . . .'

'I was sat outside our trailer, reading a magazine while I waited for you two to be done. I kept reading the same page over and over. You know, it's actually quite hard to concentrate on anything when I can hear you and our daughter rutting like farmyard animals a few feet away.'

Alice's dad laughed. 'Alright, I'll try to keep it down around you in future. But her ass does get pretty fucking wet and noisy.'

'I didn't think asses could get wet.'

'Hers sure seems to. She even had an assgasm - an anal orgasm.'

'What a slut!' Alice's mom let out a loud, exasperated sigh. 'I'm still not at all happy about this situation.'

'Again, Bill,' Alice's dad coughed the word. 'As one of many names in this neighbourhood, I'm sure. But we've both always allowed each other our fun, haven't we?'

Alice's mom snorted dismissively. 'The whole trailer now smells of hot anal sex. Did you have to fuck her on our bed? I'm the only one who cleans these sheets, none of the rest of you are going to do it. I can smell her freshly fucked ass all over our bed thanks to you two.'

'Don't you like the smell?'

'Well, it's not about that,' Alice's mom stammered. 'It's . . . I mean . . . like I said, it's hard to concentrate on things . . .'

'Because it turns you on.'

'Of course it does! How could it not? It's such an erotic smell. I've got washing and cleaning to do, or reading my magazines, or, or . . . I don't want to be horny all the time! How am I going to sleep tonight smelling our daughter's ass all over the sheets and pillows?'

'Maybe we don't need to sleep tonight. Maybe you shouldn't clean them just yet.'

There was a pause. Alice's ear was pressed right against the door.

'Maybe I shouldn't . . .' her mom repeated in a breathless kind of way.

'That's if you can wait until tonight.'

'I don't think I can.'

'You want me to fuck you right now?'

'Yes . . .'

'Lie down on the sheets.'

'Yes . . . Fuck . . .'

'How's it smell?'

'It smells so fucking good . . . That's right, pull them down to my knees.'

'You want me to fuck you where I fucked our daughter? Where I fucked her ass?'

'Fuck yes . . . Push your huge cock in me . . . mmmpff.'

'Yeah, breathe in the pillow I used to prop our daughter's hot ass up. Covered in my cum that leaked from it as I buttfucked her. Imagine you've got your face buried in our daughter's dirty cum-drenched ass as I fuck you from behind . . .'

'Mmmmphhhh . . .'

Alice withdrew from her parents' door and then from the trailer entire.

She needed the walk anyway.