Anal Fascination Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that's lovely Jay. You know sometimes that's just as good as a fuck, is it for you?"

When she said that it was, Jack wiggled himself into a kneeling position beside her and continued fingering her. Jayne didn't realise at first why he was kneeling as she lay on her back her legs open still masturbating him.

"Are you near Jay?"

"Mmm very," she moaned back at him loving the feelings roaring through her body. "You?"

"Fucking near. Can I?"

"Can you what?" she asked opening her eyes and looking at him. The look in them told her why he was kneeling. She smiled and nodded as her orgasm broke just as his cock spurted his cum all over her tits.

Feeling quite aroused as she finished her run with the number five being her orgasm count for Sunday, Jayne stopped the machine and got off. She walked from the gym to the changing room, removed her training gear and slipped into a black one-piece swim suit; she didn't always wear a bikini at the gym pool as there were just too many lechers! She did her dozen or so lengths, spent ten minutes in first the steam and then the sauna. Her mind still kept swinging back to Sunday and forward to tonight, but occasionally as the perspiration poured off her Bob came into her mind.

She had liked him when she was younger, but not in a fanciable or sexual way, though looking back she was not so sure. Meeting him had been a surprise and she had tried to work out how old he must be and reckoned mid-fifties, a little older than her dad. Her mum was younger being in her mid-forties; she had given birth to Jay just after her twenty first birthday.

When they had chatted, she thought she had seen that something in his eyes that most attractive women frequently see; lust. Jayne hadn't thought much of it for she looked on him as one of her mate's dads and a bit of ogling at young bits of stuff was human nature, wasn't it? But then when she had seen him at the back of the gym staring at her bum, she began to firm up on the idea that he fancied her. Jayne didn't know whether to feel flattered or shocked.

He was a reasonably good-looking guy, although his hair was thinning and was rather salt and pepper. He was around five feet ten, slim and seemed to have a good, nicely slim body. His quite, but not ridiculously, long hair was neatly cut and he had a thin face, with a square chin, nicely full, sort of kissable she had thought, lips and piercing, stunningly blue eyes. She remembered when she was at school some of the girls calling him tasty.

Jayne showered, dried herself and then got dressed ready to go to the pub. She wore a fairly low cut, blue and white hooped tee shirt that had baggy, three-quarter length sleeves. Not bothering with a bra for the tee was quite thick, but in any case, she was wearing a dark blue sleeveless, button up top, a bit like a man's waistcoat over it and that covered her nipples and boobs. 'Shouldn't be any embarrassing moments there' she thought slipping into a pretty, black, lacy thong and dark blue leggings. She stepped into a denim micro skirt that hardly covered her bum and put on a pair of black mid-height heels. Thinking of keeping her hair in the pony tail as she did her make up, just eye liner and a touch of lippy, she changed her mind and instead pleated it into a pigtail.

"Wow that's some change," Bob said as she walked into his office.

He thought she looked great, but had imagined she'd still be in her gym gear and the thought of her arse in the thin, stretched lycra had kept him semi hard since he'd returned to his office. He was even more relieved now that Amanda was at the meeting as he would have difficulty explaining why this 'sex on legs' was in his office.

Jayne explained that tonight was pub night so she left her car at home and was getting the tube From Grange Hill to Bethnal Green. "We generally have a darts match, boys versus the girls," she explained, taking the cup of coffee he had poured from the espresso machine on a credenza in the corner.

They talked for twenty minutes or so, Bob becoming more and more attracted to Jayne all the time. He could see the movement of her boobs under the tee and guessed she was braless and couldn't help trying to get sly glances up her skirt even though she was wearing quite thick tights that would stop her flashing her panties. Despite that, he found the very short skirt and her long, shapely legs extremely sexy and he imagined sliding his hand up and cupping her mound. That made him nearly shudder.

"Look Bob," Jayne said leaning forward, putting her cup on his desk and affording him a clear look right down her tee shirt. "I have to go, we meet at nine and I have to get the bus to the station and then the tube. Thanks for the coffee," she said standing up and smoothing her skirt down by rubbing her hands down her stomach and upper thighs, a gesture that was instant hard on material.

"I'll give you a lift to the station?"

"That's ok."

"You can't rely on buses Jayne. It's no problem I was about to finish up here in any case."

She beamed him a smile of gratitude. "Ok Bob thanks that would be great."

She was impressed by Bob's new BMW and by his rather old world, but nevertheless charming manner of opening her door for her before going round the car and getting in the driver's side. Little did she realise why he did that!

It was dark now and they had to drive through a few miles of poorly lit country lane before reaching the main road that they would follow to the Central Line station. Bob was nervy and edgy. He fancied the young woman so much, but knew she was unattainable. 'Why would any twenty-four-year-old stunner like her fancy an old sod like me?' he asked himself, wishing he could think of an answer? He managed to glance at her a few times and could just make out the outline of her slim legs and the ridiculously short, but incredibly exciting skirt. When he stopped the car at a couple of traffic lights, he looked at her and she smiled. 'Fuck her face is so Lolita like sexy' he thought taking in her features and her great lips that, naturally he imagined kissing, but also visualised closing around his cock that once more was rock hard. He badly needed a fuck and knew that his journey home this evening would be via a massage parlour.

Looking side on to him as he drove, Jayne thought that he was actually quite handsome, albeit in an older person's sort of way.

He pulled up outside the station.

"Thanks Bob, that was kind of you," Jayne was saying as she opened her door.

"I'll check the next train," Bob replied not wanting the time with her alone to end.

They both got out.

"That's ok," Jayne said.

"If it's twenty minutes or so you'd be better off sitting in the warmth of the car than on a drafty platform," he said hoping the train would be that long as he walked round the front of the car and stood facing her. They both heard the approaching train at the same time.

"Bugger it," Bob muttered.

"What?"

"I was hoping it would be longer so, oh never mind."

"Now, now Mister Roberts," Jayne jokingly admonished him.

"I know," he smiled back. "Just the ramblings of an old man."

"Not so old," she said softly as she stood on tip toe, kissed him on the cheek and said.

"Must run the train's here."

*

The Build Up

They had chatted easily at the pub with neither mentioning Sunday until they were walking home when he said.

"I don't have any pasta Jayne."

"Sorry?" she replied not understanding what he meant at first, but then recalled that on Sunday he'd asked her if she fancied some pasta and a fuck. Laughing she said. "I get you."

"So?"

"I never eat pasta this time of night."

He put his arm round her as she said that. Jayne stayed the night in Jack's tiny flat.

They again fucked three times. Twice before they slept and once the next morning. The sex was ok, not great, a bit rushed, little real foreplay and no oral, but those deficiencies were compensated for by his stamina and recovery powers. The second fuck was less than half hour after the first and both times he was shagging her for what seemed like, at least, twenty minutes.

She only had three orgasms this time!

What amazed her even more than Jack's sexual attributes was that the second time he fucked her, Bob's face came into her mind as she climaxed. That confused her.

After the kiss on his cheek and watching Jayne's gorgeous bottom in the short skirt vanish into the station, Bob felt enormously horny. He knew his wife would be unlikely to put out for him so after returning to the office and clearing up a few things he left for the evening and went to a massage parlour he hadn't used before.

He had a choice of three masseuses and picked Sofi who the receptionist told him was Latvian and that she had a thirty-six-inch double D, twenty-five, thirty-seven- inch figure.

The receptionist showed him to a room that was clean and quite nicely appointed including having a bed and not a narrow massage table. She left him alone for a few minutes then there was a knock on the door and Sofi came in; the receptionist hadn't been exaggerating about her figure! She was wearing a short, white coat with a couple of buttons too many undone so that she flashed most of her tits, which were nicely full and round. The coat ended mid-thigh showing loads of long, shapely leg. She asked if he would like a shower. Returning to the room after the shower with a towel wrapped round him, he waited a few minutes for her to return.

"Lay on your front please," she told him, looking him up and down.

Bob pulled the towel away from him and quite enjoyed standing naked before the attractive girl who he thought was probably in her late twenties, maybe early thirties. Not huge, but well-endowed, he was pleased when she nodded at his cock, smiled and said.

"Big boy."

"Old boy more like it," he replied smiling, as he did as she asked.

"Men are never too old," she quipped back. "Oil or powder?"

"Neither, just your soft, sexy fingertips please," he replied selecting the massage technique that from experience he preferred.

She was good. She took her time, lightly massaging all over his back, neck and shoulders and even his head, which was particularly pleasant and surprisingly erotic. She moved downwards and starting on his legs she stroked and caressed his feet, then his calf muscles and eventually his thighs. He opened his legs a little more as on her slow upward strokes she went ever nearer to his bum and balls. At last, after several near misses, she let her fingers go all the way and she touched his scrotum. Leaving her fingers there for a moment or two as she softly rubbed it Bob revelled in the erotic sensations and grunted his approval. She repeated this several times before going further and finding that so sensitive patch between his bum and scrotum. The sensation was gorgeous and Bob groaned and his body jerked. She moved her fingers away and continued the silky massage of his inner thighs until once more they overshot right onto that patch again. This time they didn't move away, but instead pushed on more so that her fingernails scratched softly on his balls. He started to harden so he spread his legs more and drew one knee up, lifting his stomach from the bed so that his erection could grow.

Sofi saw what he was doing, but then it was her job to notice such things. Gently squeezing and rubbing his balls and that patch of skin with one hand, she stroked the cheeks of his bum with the other. Moving that one up to his waist she slid it down over his hip and then under him a little, just enough for her fingertips to touch the end of his cock. Bob's entire body jerked, he sighed with pleasure and lifted himself up more so that she could slide her hand fully under him and grip his cock.

"Oh god yes," he sighed as she softly stroked his full, hard on with one hand and ran a finger on the other along the crease in his bum. He pushed back illustrating his liking of it and was rewarded by her pressing her finger right on his anus.

"Want to turn over Bob?" Sofi rather frustratingly asked.

She was enjoying massaging him as he was expressive and joined in. That always made it better for her and coaxed a better performance from her as did older guys who seemed much more appreciative and understanding than younger men.

He rolled over and was surprised, but hugely pleased to see that Sofi had undone all the buttons on the coat. Her big boobs looked very natural and were capped by deep pink areola and nipples that looked to be hard. She was wearing a white thong.

"Mmmm you are a big boy, aren't you?" she said smiling and taking hold of his erect cock.

"You like that do you?" Bob asked as she sat beside him.

"Yes, I like big cocks," she replied as he slid his arm around her and slipped his hand up the skirt of her coat and fondles her full, rounded cheeks.

"What extras do you want Bob?"

"I want to fuck you," he replied.

"That will be eighty pounds, ok?"

"I'm sure you'll be cheap at twice the price," he laughed as she stood up shrugged the coat off and elegantly and hugely sexily, removed the thong. She knelt beside him and he went to kiss her, but she moved her face away. Instead, she took his hand and covered her breast with it. He squeezed confirming that it was natural and pinched the nipple which was beautifully hard.

"Suck it Bob, suck my nipple," she said genuinely wanting him to do that.

As Sofi leaned over him dangling her tits on his face, she was also slowly masturbating him. He held both her big boobs and caressed them before sucking a nipple into his mouth.

"Mmmmm that's nice Bob, just right."

"And so's that," he replied thrusting his cock in her hand.

"You like me wanking you Bob," she asked in her guttural accent as he slid his hand up her legs and squeezed her arse again. "Mmmm yes I like that."

Bob slipped his fingers into the crease between her buttocks and pressed right against her hole. She liked it and sighed but shook her bum telling him she wouldn't go any further.

"How much more Sofi?"

"For what?" she asked.

"For anal."

"What to fuck me like that?"

"Yes."

"Not yet Bob, next time maybe but not this time."

He didn't push things and simply enjoyed her hands and fingers on his balls, thighs and cock.

"Oh shit," he suddenly groaned.

"What is it?" Sofi asked feeling concerned.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Oh no," she said regretting it as she had been looking forward to him shagging her. Nevertheless, she enjoyed holding him and slowly pumping his nice cock as he shot his load onto her stomach, that she had conveniently placed for that purpose.

"You will come back Bob, won't you? Special price next time!"

"For anal?"

"Yes if you promise to be gentle."

12