Anal for Ally My Cheerleader Niece

Story Info
With Jane asleep my ass eating niece Ally gets ass fucked.
1.6k words
4.26
20.8k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6

After a long evening of sexual deborchary with my Pamela Anderson-esque wife Jane, and my eighteen-year-old niece Ally, I'd still not fucked one of her tight holes.

After cumming in my wife's shitter, Ally wearing a deep blue and white cheerleader uniform with sparkling deep-purple lipstick blew and cleaned my deflating cock. She was a dimpled short little fire cracker of beauty with the look of both Ariana Grande mixed with Jenna Ortega.

"Good girl," I smiled holding her blonde wigged head. "You're the best cock-sucker."

"Better than Aunty Jane?" she asked, looking up at me doughy eyed, my meat hanging out of her mouth. "She's had more practice, I suppose?" she added licking her sparkling deep-purple lips.

"But you've got the smaller mouth, that makes my cock feel so big," I replied, patting the top of her wig.

"You're still not hard!" pouted Ally on her knees slapping her legs above her white knee-high socks.

"Clean my cum out of auntie's ass, that should do it. Especially if I finger and lick your tight peachy pussy," I suggested.

"Good thinking Uncle-fuckster, that'll make for some good foreplay," smiled sordid Ally excitedly hopping up on the bed in her white Nike pumps.

"What" Jane slurred, as we both put her into a kneeling position. "Ahh," she sighed lazily, her blonde long hair covering her face.

"I'm going to eat your ass out auntie." said Ally casually, like ordering a pizza, her dark makeup and eyeshadow making her look sinister in the dim lighting.

"You're a good girl Ally," slurred Jane saucily.

We leaned Jane forwards, her buttocks nearly on her heels and I rested her forehead on in the pillows, her arms at the side of her legs, ass in the air. Jane amusingly looked like she was doing naked yoga.

Jane's form was in perfect proportion, but seemed so much bigger next to her tiny niece. With the little cheerleader on all fours the filthy slut slurped and sucked the cum oozing out from Jane's ass.

"I love your little tongue," Jane muttered wasted.

"I could do, with a straw Unc'," Ally requested, bent over, her blue panties and tempting ass cheeks visible.

I wasn't sure if she was serious or joking, she'd surprised me so much with her filthy mouth and antics, "I bet you could!" I smiled, standing at the edge of the end of the bed.

Her blue panties matched the her cheerleading uniform. I could tell her knickers were already damp with a darker shade on display. I pulled her damp panties to one side... that clit was so tight, her folds so perfect.

"Lick my little tight vagina clean," she purred.

Ally ate Jane's slack ass, occasionally cheekily sucking on the meat flaps of her salty minge. At the same time I ran a finger up her slit, sticking my fingers in her and began lapping at her clit.

"That tickles," Ally laughed. "You hard yet?" she asked, in her skin tight outfit with a 69 blazed in dark blue across the white front.

My pervy cock dripped pre-cum on the bed. "Not yet I mumbled," my mouth full of her sweet young juices sniffing her clit aroma. She was so compact, I knew once hard my cock was really going to stretched her out.

"Ahh," Jane moaned loudly, flopping over on her side.

"I can't tell if this cheating bitch has cum or pissed herself," said Ally annoyed, juices smeared around her chops. "The old bitch is going to fuck my makeup up!"

I took one last big lick of Ally's slit and turned her around pulling her towards me. Her hand was like a magnet going straight for my crotch.

"I'm getting you rock hard, you need to produce a big load, like you shot up her ass," Ally insisted, lightly massaged balls with my meat resting on her inside wrist and arm. "Auntie is an irritating spaced-out nightmare!" she moaned, reaching behind her, slapping Jane's calf.

"Calm down, you can shit and piss on her later, if it makes you feel better? Bottle, or doll-fuck her too," I suggested ripping her panties down and pulling them off over her pumps. "I've waited too long for this Ally..." I explained, pulling her closer with her legs over the edge off the bed, "Now shut the fuck up." I spat gripping her around the neck like a doll.

"Yes, Uncle-fuckster," she replied, her voice cracking robotically under the squeeze of my hand.

Slobbering over her, licking her face and kissing her hard, with my other hand up her skirt playing with her, I rubbed her shaven mound, fondling the folds of her tight lips, lightly touching her hidden bean. Removing my hand I sniffed and licked my fingers, her sweetness was bliss.

"You like?" she smiled sexily, choking turning a little blue in the cheeks. Looking down at my growing fat prick.

"Yes sweetie," I sighed, releasing her little throat. This uncle and tiny five-foot-odd niece incest shit was finally going to get to the finishing line.

Felling the tops of her knee-high socks I spread her legs, as her blue white skirt rode up. Any othe time I would have loved to wank on her pumps and socks. I moved slightly forwards to the bed, my dripping cock-wand touching her smooth warm slit.

"Are you read for your incest treat?" I grinned, holding my heavy dick.

"Oh yes Unc', my little hole is ready," Ally replied, lying back, her head on Jane's feet.

My red cock head was about to enter Ally...

"Oh baby girl, I sighed," my tip just about to be wrapped by her virgin flaps. With my dick throbbing I wanted her young cunt badly, but I pondered over all the nasty dirty things she'd done thought out the night. I wasn't going to fuck her, well not in her tight pussy...

To my little cheerleader clad niece's surprise I flipped niece over.

"What the fuck Unc'?! " she yelled, looked over her shoulder her dimples enhanced by her makeup. "I want your cock, no more eating my little coochie!"

"I'm not going to eat you baby girl, I'm gonna fuck your butt!"

"Your fat cock is gonna hurt Unc' but do your worst, you dirty old fucker," she grinned, before putting her face on Jane's feet.

"Shame aunties too wasted to watch," I sneered, readying my prick, with a dollop of cream. I never would have thought it until tonight, what dirty sluts both my wife and niece were.

"Fuck her, cheating cunt, fuck my hole," Ally spat, sucking on Jane's red pedicured toes ready to bite down to muffle her moans or screams of anal pleasure.

With my niece's hazel eyes wide I entered her ass, it was tight, so tight in fact that I thought I was going to break my banjo. Inch-by-inch I stretched her little ring. Impaling my niece with my throbbing pulsating incest hose.

It was a totally different experience to Jane's slack ass and loose muscles. I didn't think I was going to get my whole length inside her as she moaned, huffing uncomfortably as she shallow breathed. Then as she gasped, finally, I was balls-deep in her backend, as her ass muscles clamped, contracting on me tightly.

I began fucking her virgin shitter slowly, my hand pushing down on her back, forcing her tits into the bed. She stopped nibbling Jane's toes and put her head to the side puffing.

"Be gentle," she pensively frowned.

Fuck that, I thought, gripping her hips, excitedly increasing my rhythm as my cheerleader niece moaned and yelped. Her feet in her pumps lifting off the floor.

"Shut the hell up little girl!" I grunted ruthlessly like a pig in shit. "You wanted your uncle's big fat cock, you got it."

I ploughed into her, my wiry old balls getting heavier with each sweaty thrust, slapping against her smooth ass.

"Yee-ha!" I yelled, copying Ally from earlier, fucking the fragile, but tough little angel.

"Yes uncle," moaned Ally quietly, her eyes watering as she rocked, sliding up and down the bed with each thrust like a rag-doll, "Ruin my ass, you old twat," she whimpered with a whisper, her blonde wig falling out of place.

I loved her dirty potty mouth. "Good girl," I said snarkyily, leaning forwards, putting my hand on the back of her neck, "You like me stretching your tiny shitter don't you, you little cunt?!" I panted pumping her. "Not so cheeky now are you!" I seethed.

Jane's stirred slightly, her nipples of her bazooka-tits hard, before closing her eyes again, how she stayed asleep I don't know.

"TAKE IT! I yelled, holding her down hard snorting as I emptied my balls up her tight ass. YOU DIRTY LITTLE CUNT!!!" I grunted, as my cum filled her chocolate-starfish up.

"Good girl," I sighed spent, pulling my sloppy incest cock out of her tiny frame. Her ring giving my cock a contracting wink.

I pushed her onto the bed. She turned around and sat facing me staring blankly at me up and down, eyeliner running down her pretty little face. There was an awkward silence.

"Fuck yeah, Unc' that was awesome!" she grinned. "I'm sore, but it was worth it."

I gave a sigh of relief as if I'd avoided some-kind of cancelling culture movement.

She turned back around on all fours, flashing her peachy ass with my cum oozing out of her pulsating hole. "You gonna eat this up Uncle-Fuckster?" she giggled over her shoulder. "Don't forget you have to ram your incest-dong in vice-like muff!"

I was so tired, and Ally could see it in my eyes.

"Come to my room, I have a surprise for you..." Ally smiled innocently, pulling down her cheerleader skirt.