Anal Fun - It's My Turn

Story Info
Jessica asks her man to make love to her sexy behind.
2.1k words
4.44
24k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Tommy, up for some ass play tonight?"

My lover's head instantly popped up from the book he was reading. "Sure, what do you have in mind, babe?" he replied enthusiastically.

"Well, the last few times we did anything like that, your ass got most of the attention. How about you give my butt some love?

Tommy really likes my little butt, and all sorts of anal play, and he wasted no time replying. "You know I would love to pleasure your behind any way you want babe. What would you like to do?"

We are not sheepish about expressing our sexual desires to each other, and I feel comfortable talking about what I want in bed. And this makes for some great love making!

"Okay babe," I continued. "I've been thinking about this all day. I want you to concentrate all of you attention on my rear. I want us to get in a comfortable position where we can both relax, and I want you to slowly and deliberately work on my behind. I want you to start with tender kisses on my butt cheeks, holding back, but gradually getting bolder and more aggressive, licking, and eventually penetrating my ass. And I want this to end with you shooting hot loads of your cum deep inside of me"

Knowing what his answer would be, I asked teasingly, "Does any of this sound good to you, Tommy?"

"It certainly does! He replied.

To prepare, we took a nice long shower together, making sure to thoroughly clean our intimate areas. I had thought this through in advance, so I had already prepared our bedroom. From our toybox, I had set aside a medium sized dildo, which we would use to prepare me for Tommy's cock. I had also pre-filled a long-nozzle syringe with plenty of silicone-based lube.

I had previously purchased the syringe to enact a roleplay fantasy of mine which involved an alien encounter. If you're into that kind of thing, check out my story "Kinky Alien Cosplay."

Back to the bedroom. As I mentioned, I wanted us to be comfortable so that I could concentrate on the pleasure I was anticipating, and I wanted my lover to have easy access to my butt. So, I had also rolled Tommy's office chair in to the room. My plan was to have him sit in the chair while I knelt on the edge of the bed.

After drying off from our shower, we entered our bedroom. Tommy was already sporting a stiff erection, his penis pointing almost straight up at the ceiling. I know this evening will be focused on anal play, specifically my anal desires, but I couldn't resist going down on my man's beautiful penis. I dropped to my knees, teased him with my tongue, then sucked him deeply into my mouth. I was too excited to spend as much time as I typically do when I pleasure him orally, but he still got a full ten minutes or so of me sucking his cock, licking his balls, and even tickling his little butt hole with a saliva moistened finger.

Between moans of pleasure, Tommy managed to gasp out "I want your ass, baby. Please let me kiss it and lick it. I want to fuck your little hole with my tongue. I want to stick my cock deep inside and fill your insides with cum."

His words were just what I wanted to hear. I was already so turned on, and we were just getting started!

I got on the bed on my elbows and knees, with my butt facing the side, my feet dangling off the edge of the mattress. Tommy sat in the chair, positioned himself directly behind me, and adjusted the chair height so that his face was at the perfect level to attend to my most private area.

I used to feel self-conscious about exposing myself this way, displaying my anus right in front of my man's face. But Tommy's enthusiasm, whenever I let him attend to my back door, has made it clear that he really likes what he sees, and the way he uses his mouth and tongue leaves me no doubt that he finds my various flavors and aromas to be extremely arousing.

I must confess that one day, when Tommy wasn't around, I set up my phone's camera to take a butt selfie. A real close-up shot. I wanted to see what got my lover so hot that he felt the desire to lap away at my butt-hole with such enthusiasm. I have to admit the photo, which left nothing to the imagination, revealed a damn sexy view of my rear.

As I crouched on the bed, thinking about what Tommy was viewing, he started to tenderly kiss my behind, first my left, then right cheek. I can't describe how aroused I was, anticipating where this would lead. He took his time. Just light kisses and nibbles on my cheeks. Then his tongue. Light flicks at first. Followed by broader strokes all over my butt, getting close to, but purposefully avoiding my anus, sending shivers up my spine.

Teasing me, Tommy suddenly stopped. Even though I was positioned so that my vulnerable butt-hole was fully exposed, I felt my man's strong hands spread my cheeks to give him even better access to the object of his desire. I was about to explode with anticipation when I felt the first light flick of his tongue across my anus. I almost jumped out of my skin at that first touch and couldn't wait for his next move.

"Lick my ass babe," I pleaded. And Tommy went to work. Slowly at first. Just light touches with his warm, moist tongue. I know he was trying to restrain himself, but he gradually became more assertive, his tongue dancing over my puckered orifice.

My anus was throbbing, opening to allow my lover's tongue to penetrate me in the most intimate way. Tommy was fucking my ass-hole with his tongue! At one point, as he forced the tip of his tongue into my hole, he simultaneously inserted one of his fingers. It felt like his tongue had grown, and was snaking into my rear!

Tommy finally pulled away and asked me if I was ready to try the dildo that we had put aside. Breathing heavily, I was barely able to speak, but I said "Yes babe, go for it."

He gave my quivering behind a few more licks and kisses, then grabbed the toy, and the lube filled syringe. I felt him apply some of the cool lube to my anus, spreading it around the perimeter with his fingers. Then I felt him gently insert the nozzle of the syringe past my sphincter and deep inside of me. He depressed the plunger and dispensed a generous amount of lube, before slowly removing the nozzle.

I was ready for the dildo, and watched over my shoulder as Tommy lubed it up. Then I felt the tip against my opening. I felt the pressure as Tommy began to push. I was so relaxed from the incredible tonguing I had just received, that the tip of the toy popped in easily. I felt some resistance as my man slowly pushed deeper, stretching my anus. But I felt no pain, and the pleasure was intense.

Tommy started to move the toy in and out of me, penetrating deeper with each gentle thrust. I weas breathing heavily and moaning softly, making it obvious to my talented lover that I was enjoying myself.

"I love watching the dildo slide in and out of your ass," Tommy said as he fucked me with the toy.

"If you want to play with yourself while you fuck me," I replied, "I can spread myself open for you so that you have a free hand."

Without waiting for a reply, I reached behind and spread my cheeks wide, and Tommy began to stroke himself while sliding the toy deep inside of me. He got up from his chair and positioned himself so that he could run his cock and balls across the soles of my feet. I wiggled my toes for him, tickling his balls. To his credit, he maintained his composure, and continued to slowly manipulate the dildo, pushing it deep inside of me, then retracting it until just the narrow tip remained.

Finally, he pulled it out and seated himself back in the chair. He kissed my butt passionately and gave my now gaping hole a few sensual flicks of his tongue.

"Are you ready for my cock?" He asked.

This is when I get a little nervous. I've been fantasizing about this moment all day. Really getting hot, anticipating being probed anally by my lover's hard penis. But I get worried that I won't be able to open up and accept his member, which is considerably thicker than the toy that was just in me. And I get a little frightened that it might be too painful. But there is also something about that fear that I find arousing on some level.

Well, it's now or never.

"I'm ready baby. Fuck my ass please"

Tommy stood behind me, aligning his penis with my back door. I felt him begin to rub the head of his cock over my well lubed hole.

"Go ahead and push it in" I panted.

I could feel the pressure increasing against my anus as Tommy, showing great restraint, gradually pressed harder. I took a deep breath and pressed back, opening my sphincter. Just like that, the fat head of Tommy's cock popped inside of me!

"Oooh, it hurts a little, babe. Don't move for a bit," I asked.

Tommy of course complied. We didn't move, and after a short while, the pain subsided, and I was ready to continue.

I was getting excited again, feeling confident that I could take my lovers cock.

"Okay, try moving it in and out a little," I asked.

God bless my wonderful lover! He was so slow and gentle and loving in his approach. With every thrust, he entered me just a fraction of an inch deeper, before pulling back. And it was starting to feel good.

Up until now, I had avoided touching myself, so that I could focus on what was going on with my butt. The feel of Tommy's tongue licking and probing my hole. The touch of his hands. The slippery dildo sliding deep inside of me. The emotions connected with exposing myself so completely before my lover. Knowing that he is very turned on by what he sees. And trusting that he will be gentle.

But now I was ready to cum!

I reached back with one hand and began to massage my swollen clit, which had been begging for attention. My arousal level increased tenfold, and I knew that my orgasm was moments away.

"Okay, babe," I panted. "Don't hold back. I want you to cum with me. Fuck my ass hard"

I didn't have to ask twice, and with one long thrust, Tommy buried his long shaft deep inside of me. At this point, I was ready for anything. I wanted his balls to slap against my pussy. I wanted to feel him pull most of the way out then force himself all the way back in. And I wanted it faster and harder!

"Cum for me baby," I begged. "I want to feel your hot juice fill me up as I climax"

We were both panting and groaning loudly, and ready to let go. It seemed as if my man's cock was growing even bigger as he approached orgasm, and at this point I was ready for it! Finally, I felt his cock twitch, signaling the big load of semen to come.

I began to furiously rub my clit while squeezing down with my ass, further enhancing our pleasure. That was it for both of us. I could feel Tommy's spunk squirt inside of me, further lubricating my ass, and allowing Tommy's cock to slide effortlessly in and out.

My orgasm came quickly, like an explosion! I climaxed good and long, clenching my lover's penis with my anus, milking the final drops of his seed from his quivering cock.

Tommy collapsed on top of me, both of us totally spent. We rolled on our sides, my back door still clenching on to my lover's lovely penis. Slowly, his erection subsided and he gradually slipped out of me.

We turned to face each other and kissed softly, not needing to speak. This was a story worth writing about!

Jessica_B