Anal Gape Stone

Story Info
Ella turns to Hannah and Teah for help.
1.8k words
3.6
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella went home and packed an overnight bag. She returned to Teah's house where she spent the night with Hannah.

It was like college all over again.

Ella and Hannah reflected on their time at the Melena Hall dormitory. They recalled all of the parties, all of the drinking, all of the fucking, and all of the trouble the sorority sisters caused.

After Hannah fell asleep, Ella quietly started for the first bathroom to try to have a bowel movement.

She took her cellphone with her to reply to any texts she'd receive while she tried to give birth from her anus.

Ella crept quietly through the air-conditioned house.

When Ella got to the bathroom, she got her panties down around her ankles and her night shirt gathered up underneath her breasts.

She placed her cellphone on the edge of the bathtub and beared down. Her glossy red nails were tucked deep into the throw rug as she curled her cute little toes.

Nothing was happening.

Ella checked her maxi pad before she got up, pulled up her panties, and washed her hands.

When Ella unlocked the door, she remembered that she left her cellphone on the edge of the bathtub.

She went back over to the bathtub, picked it up and quickly started texting to a friend who had asked Ella where she was.

The sound of flip flops clapping on the floor welled up in the hallway. The footsteps were very heavy, and it scared poor Ella into doing the first thing that a white girl would do in a dark place with someone coming: hide.

Ella quickly ducked into the bathtub and pulled the shower curtain closed. She almost screamed when she stepped into icy cold water that had accumulated on the crumpled bath mat under her bare feet.

Teah came into the bathroom with her hair in a head wrap, wearing a hooded drop-seat onesie.

Ella heard hook and loop fasteners tearing as Teah opened the drop-seat, exposing her butt. Her buttcrack spanned the top of the drop-seat hole to the bottom.

Teah quickly sat down, bumping the toilet tank, and positioned herself on the bowl with perfect posture.

She yawned and scratched her head as she peed. The urine stream was powerful, and it reminded Ella of a mare in season, pissing on her uncle's horse breeding farm.

Ella heard dripping in the bowl. A certain dread took hold of her. It was just too quiet. So, she prayed.

Please don't do it," Ella thought. Please don't shit.

Teah sighed as creamy crackling echoed in the bowl below her. The sound was undeniably revolting.

A few moments passed before Ella got a good whiff of what Teah was depositing into the bowl.

It just crackled and crackled, like it would form a huge poop mound. The crackling sounds went on for almost a minute. By now, Ella was holding back tears and fighting the urge to vomit. She put her hand to her mouth.

Teah cleaned her messy anus with baby wipes before she used toilet tissue to wipe herself.

She got up, fastened the drop-seat hole, flushed the toilet, and washed her hands. She sprayed air freshener, turned on the Ventilation fan, and closed the door behind her.

When Teah's footsteps faded, Ella came from behind the shower curtain and leaned over the sink. Clear, thick spittle dropped from Ella's mouth in long dribs.

She gagged copiously as tears ran down her face. The scent of floral air freshener and shit was thick in the air.

Ella tried breathing out of her mouth, but she swore that she could taste what Teah shat into the bowl.

The odor of fresh Negro shit was just too much for her narrow, little Anglo-Saxon nose.

Ella grabbed her cellphone and left, hoping that Teah didn't hear her dry heaving.

---------------------------

Teah rose on Saturday morning around 9am to start breakfast. Ella woke up to find that Hannah was gone.

When Ella got to the hallway, Hannah came out of the second bathroom.

The ventilation fan was running and the scent of air freshener futilely masked the undeniable odor of poop.

Ella joined Teah and Hannah at the table for tofu omelettes and Chickpea pancakes.

Ella watched in awe as the mother and daughter ate with etiquette, and it confused her because she'd always been taught that black people didn't have table manners.

After breakfast, Teah drove Ella to Dr. Angeles.

Jarvis Angeles was Teah's gastroenterologist, or as Hannah called him, "The Asshole Doctor".

Jarvis took a liking to Ella right away, though she was quiet and reserved around the handsome dark man.

"Holding her captive?" Jarvis asked Teah.

"She's Hannah's friend, Ella. She's constipated."

"How's the vegan thing working for you?"

"Let me tell you, it's a lot easier to go now."

"And you brought Ella here, because she can't drop the kids off at the pool? I can't treat her, you know."

"Then, just give her some advice."

Ella lowered her eyes as Jarvis approached.

"All right, Ella. Let's have a look inside."

Ella turned around an opened her cheeks.

Jarvis put on his latex gloves and held Ella's buttocks open, prompting her to take her hands away. He noted the swollen redness around her puckered anus.

"Push like you need to poop," Jarivs told Ella.

Ella did this, causing pee to escape her vulva lips.

Jarvis watched Ella's anus slowly broaden, but all he could see was a black hole. He removed his latex gloves and looked to Teah. Ella turned and faced them.

"There's quite a bit of dry stool in there," he said.

"What can clean her out?" Teah asked.

"I recommend Castor oil. It's pretty strong stuff, so mix it with prune juice."

Ella said, "My mom used to take me to the doctor and he once told me that I have an idiopathic disease."

"Then there's no cause," Jarvis said. "Most of these cases occur in women, where they have a good diet, drink lots of water, but still get constipated."

Jarvis points to a chart of the human digestive system.

"The average rectum is 33 millimetres wide. That's roughly the diameter of a small pickle. Now, if you're producing bowel movements like Teah and her daughter, it'll clog things up. It's called functional constipation or primary constipation. Again, found namely in women."

"Thank you," Ella said kindly.

Jarvis only smiled at Ella, then at Teah.

"Mrs. Jones, make certain to bring me the specimen once she's extracted it."

"Sure thing," Teah told him.

----------------------------

Sunday night was when Teah and Hannah decided to shoot Ella's first scat clip. But first they consecrated her.

They held Ella down and forced a cup of Castor oil mixed with prune juice down her throat. Though it took Ella by surprise, she was aroused by them overpowering her and making her drink the nasty, but purgative wine.

They helped Ella set up her online store to sell Ella's softcore porn clips.

Ella felt special, like a struggling actress about to hit true celebrity status. But Ella wanted to be anonymous while she did her sessions. She still had a regular job that she needed and didn't want to be fired.

Teah provided Ella with a black Venetian party mask that covered a good portion of Ella's face. Ella loved to dress up in lingerie. She put on a black lacy bra, black ouvert knickers with the back out, and black stockings to go with her black platform heels.

Teah and Hannah set up in the living room, where the most light in the house was. Ella watched the women set up a mini tripod, lights and reflectors, with no idea how setting up a scene worked. Ella was dumbfounded by Teah and Hannah's close attention to detail.

Ella had come to trust Teah and Hannah because of the money they've made online, selling their scat clips.

Ella walked around the living room in lacy lingerie, rubbing her tummy. Then, the urge to defecate hit her like a speeding full-size truck. Hannah noticed the look on Ella's face. Ella quickly kneeled down.

"You ready?" Hannah asked.

"I feel like I have to go right now."

Teah placed a white dog training pad on the floor and directed Ella to get down over it. Ella got on her knees with her feet under her butt cheeks. Hannah hit record on the sports cam mounted on to the mini tripod.

Ella felt the stool coming down. It hurt like hell.

"Oh God," Ella cried out. "I'm giving birth from my asshole! It's a huge food baby tearing me open!"

Ella's tender anus broadened as the turd moved out at a steady pace. The stool was dark, wide in diameter, smooth, and it looked so unforgiving as Ella's ring piece stretched to accommodate it.

Ella reached around with her hand and touched the tip of the brutal fecal monster. She wiggled it with her index finger and thumb, until she broke off a piece. She put the poop morsel under her nose and sniffed.

When Ella gagged, Teah and Hannah had to contain their laughter. Ella couldn't deal with the scent of her own shit up close. She could hardly deal with her shit coming out of her body, but it was turning her on.

Ella got on all fours and rubbed her clitoris. The turd continued to move out, until it broke off and fell on to the doggie pad. Her anus was blasted open with a hard chunk of shit still lodged inside of her.

Ella went to town on her clit, rubbing the hood of her vulva, working her way up to a huge orgasm. Everything stuck in her butthole began to move again.

Ella's eyes fluttered as she felt herself about to blow.

"I'm about to come," Ella cried. "My shit is so hard!"

Teah and Hannah watched Ella erupt.

Ella's anus pinched out the last piece of dry stool just before Ella sprayed, causing Ella to smack her wet pussy lips with her hand. The sound of liquid sloshing between Ella's thighs got Teah and Hannah all moist.

Ella turned around and sat down. She picked up the first half of her stool and showed it to the camera.

Hannah turned off the sports cam.

"That was quite a show, Ella."

Ella put the turd down and wiped her hands with baby wipes that Teah had provided her with.

"My asshole is so sore right now," Ella said.

Teah took the sports cam off of the mini tripod.

"I'm going to edit this."

Hannah sat down next to Ella. She picked up a piece of Ella's hard, smooth poop and looked at it.

"Good God," Hannah said.

"All of that was inside of me," Ella said.

Hannah put the piece of turd down.

"If you keep producing turds like this, you can make a pile of money, Dookie Girl."

Ella removed her mask.

"I know about the other girls who can poop like me from your website. They are Kenya, Ana, and Rena."

"Then, we'll call all of you the Dookie Girls."

"The Dookie Girls," Ella said, and smiled.

"Got any ideas for your next clip?" Hannah asked.

"Yes," Ella answered. "My shitty job."