Anal Invasion: Remake

Story Info
Stacy and Torrie make Trish Stratus their bitch.
10.3k words
4.58
10.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story was specifically requested by MTL17 and is done with his express permission.

Smackdown July 19th 2001.

Trish Stratus is sitting alone in one of the backstage locker room areas, mentally preparing herself for a scheduled arm wrestling match later in the night against Torrie Wilson, as well as her upcoming lingerie tag team match at the Invasion PPV. The former fitness model is dressed in a low cut yellow top which shows off her big, perfectly rounded breasts and a pair of tight camo pants clinging to her thick bubble butt.

"Hey Trish." Lita says entering the room, snapping Stratus from her deep concentration. The rebellious redhead wearing a cut up shirt showing off her own nicely sized tits and toned midriff, along with a pair of pink leopard print pants, thong clearly visible from behind drawing attention to her tight, firm ass.

"Lita. I wanted to let you know I really appreciate you having my back tonight. It's getting crazy out there, these Alliance losers have it out for us." Trish responds while rising to her feet to look her rival turned ally in the eyes.

"Absolutely. That is why we need to stick together. Look, I know we're not the best of friends and I know I've made you clean your ass off of my strap-on more times and I can count but we are WWF. That is why this Sunday we are not only going to beat Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson, we're going to show them that WWF is superior in every way when we fuck their asses into submission." Lita replies, unable to resist the urge to taunt her new partner even when faced with a common foe.

"I'll tell you another thing about tonight, Torrie Wilson is going to find herself in a situation she's very familiar with. She's going "down". Just like you did all those times when I bent you over and made you cum. All. Night. Long." Trish shoots back at Lita's taunting with a playful smile, despite their new found bond, the rivalry is still clearly lingers between the two WWF Divas. Each wanting to establish dominance over the other.

"Let's focus on tonight and on Sunday, after we've put those Alliance sluts in their place, then we'll see who the real alpha is. I'll see you out there, I've gotta go talk to Matt." Lita says with a sly smirk of her own before leaving the locker room.

Trish and Lita's rivalry extended far beyond what the WWF fans saw on television. Their heated feud got even more heated in the bedroom, each of them trading wins and loses on TV meant they were also trading turns bending over for the other's big strap-on dick. Locked in a stalemate, each refusing to fully submit to the other, although they both had come close on several occasions.

Molly Holly, Terri Runnels, Jacqueline, Debra, Tori, The Kat. Ivory. All of them were pawns in a game between two of the most dominant women in the history of the WWF. Merely walking fuck-dolls to be used for Trish and Lita's pleasure while they battled for the top spot among the Diva's division.

Just as Trish was about to turn her attention back towards her preparations, her locker room was invaded by her opponents at Invasion, Torrie and Stacy. Keibler was wearing a blue top and short black skirt showing off her long, 41 inch legs and incredibly firm ass while Wilson was wearing a pair of black trousers and a shining pink shirt which struggled to contain her own huge tits.

"Ewwwww, this locker room is gross. It makes sense that we'd find WWF trash in a dumpster like this." Stacy says with a look of disgust clear upon her face.

"What do you two want?!" Trish almost growled back defensively, preparing herself against a possible attack from the WCW alumni..

"Awwwwww, she's scared. That's so cute. We're not going to hurt you baby, we just have a little offer for you." Torrie says while giggling at Trish, openly checking out the former fitness model's curvaceous body.

"We don't want to wait until Sunday, so how about a wager? You put your ass on the line in the arm wrestling match and Torrie will do the same. That way we can start stretching that fat ass of yours on our cocks like you want us to." Stacy arrogantly challenges.

"You two have been in the big leagues for 15 minutes and you're already that desperate to get fucked by a real woman? Now that is pathetic, no wonder you're shitty company went out of business. You're on." Stratus fires back with a laugh of her own, not backing down despite the numbers disadvantage.

"Great! We're going to have so much fun together Trish. I can't wait to use that hot little body like a WWF whore deserves to be used." Torrie responds with a wide smile on her beautiful face, putting a hand on her partner's shoulder to stop her advancing on Stratus, Stacy Keibler visibly enraged by Trish's comment.

----

"I can't believe those cheating Alliance whores." Trish screamed while flipping a table over in the backstage area. Having just lost her arm wrestling match against Torrie Wilson due to the shady refereeing of Nick Patrick.

"It's no big deal. We beat their asses and we'll do it again on Sunday" Lita says, trying to calm her down. Surprised Trish was taking the loss so seriously. "I'll go get us some water and we'll think about all the things we're going to do to them after Invasion"

Trish Stratus said nothing as Lita walked away, never having told her about the secret stipulation she had agreed to. She had planned to surprise Lita with the news after she won. She had planned to spend the night DPing Torrie Wilson. Sadly for her, those plans hadn't worked out as she had hoped. Suddenly she was grabbed from behind and had a cloth covering her face, Trish tried to resist, she tried to scream but the chloroform had done its work and the Canadian bombshell was unconscious before she even knew who attacked her.

-----

Trish was suddenly brought out of her forced slumber by the ice cold water splashing across her face. The startled grappler looking around wildly trying to find her bearings. The last thing she remembered was being backstage at Smackdown but she awoke to find herself in a wildly extravagant hotel room. She tried to move but couldn't, struggling for a moment before she realized her arms were stretched out and rope tied to a harness attached to the ceiling while her legs were strapped to the floor, leaving her stuck kneeling in place, completely naked.

"Time to wake up Trish. We've got a big night planned just for you!" Torrie Wilson says, grabbing Trish's attention as she finally regains her consciousness. Next to her Stacy Keibler, both of them equally as naked as Stratus with one major exception, the giant strap-on cocks around their waists.

"Where the fuck am I? What did you do to me!" Trish says in a bewildered rage, again struggling against her restraints.

"Calm down, we just want to ask you some questions before we fuck your brains out. Remember, you lost the bet so I can do whatever I want to you tonight. Be a good girl so we won't have to punish you, okay?" Torrie responds calmly, as if Trish is the one being unreasonable.

"We want to know Lita's weaknesses. Physical, mental, emotional. Everything. You're going to betray your partner and your company and then both of you will be our disgusting WWF Fuck-pigs." Stacy said with total assurity, as if she was explaining a simple fact. Confidence no doubt granted by the big rubber dick secured around her waist.

"That's not happening...You cheating Alliance bitches can do what you want to me but I'm not selling her out. We're still going to kick your ass on Sunday. We'll embarrass you in front of the entire world when you strip you down like the sluts you are and then we'll take you back to our hotel and fuck yo-" Trish's indignant rants are cut short by a long piece lady-dick invading her soft, luscious lips.

"Don't be a silly slut. You know you're not leaving here until we get every last ounce of use we want out of you. Tell us what we need to know so we can get to the fun stuff. You bouncing that fat ass on my long, hard cock. I swear you'll love it." Torrie Wilson says with surprising softness in her voice, her tone a stark contrast from the firm grip she had taken of Trish's head as she thrusts the upper section of her strap-on into the Canadian's mouth.

"You're always too nice to your whores, Torrie. They need a firm hand to keep them in line. A slut needs to always know that she belongs serving superior women." Stacy half halfheartedly lectures her best friend, more engrossed in watching Torrie feed one of the WWF most popular women a thick rubber dick. Something each of the Alliance females had been dreaming about for what seemed like an eternity. "Hurry up and talk, useless WWF piece shit. Do we need to beat your ass again?"

"You think that's all it'll take to break me? Alliance girls must be even weaker than I thought!" Trish Stratus manages to gasp out after Torrie Wilson retracts her cock from the former T&A manager's mouth. Even managing to sound half convincing, something difficult to do when you're tied up and about to be on the receiving end of two giant girl-cocks. "You bitches can't even imagine the things I'm going to do t-"

"If the next words that come out of your fucking mouth aren't what we want to hear, I'll will shove every inch of my cock up your ass dry and fuck you until you're begging to talk" Stacy says, again cutting Trish off, only this time with a sharp slap to the former model's gorgeous face. Taking a firm hold of Trish's neck with one of her shockingly strong hands, while bending over to look at the captured WWF Diva directly in the eyes, her piercing gaze puncturing the inflated confidence that Stratus was trying to exude. "Torrie convinced me to give you a chance but I knew you were just like all the other WWF sluts, a stuck up fuck-pig that needs to be tamed. Until you're ready to talk you'll be doing the only thing you're good for, serving our big Alliance dicks."

"Just tell us Trish. After you do we have a special award for you. Just say the words and we'll fill that needy, juicy, disgusting ass up. I promise slut, just be a good girl and we'll give you pounding we all know you need." Torrie says as Stacy begins to roughly thrust the top half of her cock into Stratus's clearly experienced mouth, causing the captive Canadian to lightly gag, saliva seeping past her pouty lips.

"Gaaaaahhh...hmmmmmmmm gaaaaaaahhh" Trish couldn't talk if she wanted to, the only sounds she could manage were the sloppy gags caused by Stacy's thrusting dick. Only about half the rubber shaft was in Trish's mouth at anytime but that was still more than a normal woman could handle. She had Lita to thank for her secret sexual skills, at least the submissive ones. The rebellious redhead had spent many long nights using the former fitness model in every way she desired, just as many nights as Trish had spent returning the favor to her rival. Although neither of them used a strap-on quite as big as the ones worn by Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler.

"You disgusting whore. You're taking my cock so easily, maybe if you spent less time on your knees and more time in the gym, you wouldn't have lost that arm wrestling match." Stacy spits out, seemingly repulsed by Trish's talented mouth. Notably leaving out how she and Torrie cheated to win the said arm wrestling match. Already beginning to gaslight her new prisoner of war. Keibler continues her oral onslaught for another few moments before she steps back, pulling her saliva coated dick out of Trish's mouth.

Trish Stratus can only gasp for breath again, still firmly secured in her restraints, completely at the mercy of her captors. Eyes burning with fury now due to her rough treatment, locking them with Stacy Keibler who returned an equally intense gaze. She swore to herself that no matter what happened, she wouldn't sell out her partner. She had bottomed for Lita before and hadn't broken so why would this be any different? Lita fucked like an animal, there was no way that any Alliance bitch could be anywhere near her level..

"This fucking bitch is disrespecting me! You think you're so high and mighty just like everyone in the WWF. You keep looking at me like that and I'll make you regret it." Stacy bellows with fury of her own, eyes never blinking, refusing to back down even for an instant from Trish Stratus's defiant glare. Just as Trish was opening her mouth for a reply, she found herself yet again silenced by a fat cock entering her mouth. This time at the hands of Torrie Wilson.

"Stacy you know I love you but sometimes you need a softer touch. Isn't that right Trish. You're just a sensitive little bitch." Torrie Wilson purred in a delicate, almost caring tone. One hand with a tight grip on Trish's flowing blonde hair and the other gently caressing her cheek, which still stung from the impact of Stacy's vicious slap. "Tell me what I want to know. Tell me so I can suck those big, fat tits of yours. Tell me so I can make that huge ass jiggle when I stretch it around my dick. Tell me so I can make you my personal fuck-doll. I know you want it Trish! I know you need me balls deep inside you. Tell me!"

"Gahhhhhhh...GAaaAAhhhhhh...Hrrrrrkkk!" Trish's discomfort increased with every inch of rubber meat that slid between her made for dick sucking lips, which was evident by the escalating sounds of choking and gagging that filled the enormous hotel room . The former T&A manager tried to relax her throat, her only possible defense against the cock shaped missile repeatedly being launched by Torrie's powerful hips. "Just one night, you can handle one night." Stratus repeated this mantra over and over in her mind in an attempt to calm herself but those words were soft compared to the hard cock that was now three quarters deep down her throat.

"Are you going to stop wasting our fucking time yet!?" Stacy yells with obvious impatience when her Alliance partner finally pulls her strap-on out of their prisoner's mouth.

Trish doesn't offer any reply instead focusing on deep breaths, trying to refill her lungs with air after her sexual suffocation. She felt so helpless, even though Trish was a rookie wrestler in the WWF, she had proven herself to be a natural in the ring. Quickly setting herself apart from the other fitness models in her division. Models like Stacy and Torrie. Yet despite that, right now she was completely at the mercy of women she could easily beat in a one on one fight. It was so humiliating. Despite their rivalry, at least she respected Lita. Which made it much easier to bend over for the Team Xtreme member, in fact she had even grown to like it. Not that she had ever admitted to it.

"Oh my god, you must be even dumber than I thought... but that's okay, I've been waiting to do this for years." Stacy says with disdain before she take a firm hold of Trish's head and forcefully thrusts her strap-on back into bodacious blonde's mouth. Both Torrie and Stacy joined the WCW roster in 1999, towards the end of the company life. They quickly bonded over their shared love of sexually dominating other women. Despite the organizations horrific management they had the time of their lives, mostly because they were paid to travel around the world and got to fuck new sluts in every city they went to, some within the company and some who were just audience members that caught their attention. Still they always heard that WWF was better. That WWF women were better. It drove them insane. For two smart, beautiful, powerful women who were obsessed with showing their dominance such as them to be constantly told there was someone better? They couldn't stand it. They always talked about how they would prove themselves to be superior if only given an opportunity. Now that they received that opportunity, they planned to take full advantage.

"I tried to warn you Trish but you asked for this. Why can't you just be a good girl and do what you're told?" Torrie Wilson sighed, disappointment clear in her tone. Her own strap-on still slick with Stratus's saliva.

"I told you Torrie, WWF pieces of trash don't listen to reason. They only understand force." Stacy says smugly while she drives the entire length of her enormous cock into her prisoners mouth. Holding Trish's head down, keeping every inch inside the Canadian's throat. This causes Stratus to loudly choke around it's thickness, her spit messily spilling from her lips and down over her curvaceous, captive body. Despite her previous girl-cock sucking experience, she had never even attempted to handle something the size of Keibler and Wilson's cocks. She'd never even seen any that big before in her life.

Trish Stratus was held in that position for what seemed like minutes from her perspective but in reality was closer to 30 seconds, gagging uncontrollably the entire time. It appeared that she would get a moment of reprieve when Stacy began to move her hips back, partially pulling her dick out of Trish's mouth but unfortunately for her, that's when Keibler really got to work. One hard thrust became two, which became three, which became four until the WCW woman was quickly and repeatedly thrusting herself into the mouth of the WWF Diva.

"Look at this loser! I thought she could at least take a cock in her mouth but she can't even do that right!" Stacy lightly moans out as she continues burying all her inches inside the mouth of her soon to be opponent. Although she was using a strap-on, Keibler truly believed she could feel every sensation for Trish's wet, hot mouth. Every time she thrust her hips forward she could feel her prisoner's incredible lips sliding along her length, she could feel every tongue motion. As far as Stacy Keibler was concerned there was nothing fake about her cock. The simulator in the strap-on helped a great deal, rubbing against her wet pussy and sensitive clit with each thrust but the former Nitro Girl could get off on just the mental stimulation alone. The same was true for her best friend, Torrie Wilson.

"She just needs a little practice. She's probably used to way smaller dicks than ours. Don't worry Trish you'll soon be deep-throating us easily! It'll be so hot when we're making you go ass to mouth, over and over and over again." Torrie enthusiastically replies while licking her lips, both to the mental image of what she planned to do to Trish Stratus and the real life image of what her friend was currently doing to her. She wouldn't trade her view right now for anything. Stacy Keibler had one of the most perfectly sculpted asses on Earth. There was a reason the woman formerly known as "Miss Hancock" was chosen above thousands of others to become a Nitro girl. To cap it off she also had absurdly perfect legs. Long, smooth, toned and tanned. To be able to watch that ass jiggly and move as Stacy force fed Trish thick, rubber cock was almost as good as doing it herself. Almost.

"GAHHHHH HRRRRRKKKK...AHHH...ACCCKKKK...GAHHHHHHHH!" Trish's loudly choking and gagging sounds may have been off putting to some people but unfortunately for the former T&A manager, it was music to the Alliance girls ears. She was trying desperately to relax her throat muscles, like she had learned to do when she first sucked Lita's strap-on but Lita's size felt like a training dick compared to the one she was currently forced to handle. Gagging induced tears filled her beautiful, brown eyes and spilled down her soft cheeks, serving to make the once respectable looking woman into a messily, cock drunk whore. Much to her captors delight.

"I kind of hope she holds out for a while. I've been waiting so fucking long to put this bitch in line and it's even better than I imagined it would be." Stacy moans out, louder than before as she gets fully into her skull fucking zone. Pummeling away at Trish's mouth with near reckless abandon. As much as she would have loved to continue pumping away all night long, Keibler could sense her partners growing impatience. If it was any other woman she wouldn't give a shit but Torrie was different, Stacy truly cared for her friend. They had a special bond that could only be built on a shared passion for perverse, lesbian domination. "You ready to use that mouth for something other than sucking dick? There's a first time for everything after all."