Anal Invasion: Remake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that? Speak up bitch!" Stacy shouts impatiently. She had no patients for her whores anyway but she was also becoming increasingly impatient waiting for Torrie to finish. As much as she loved her friend, watching this perverse display was driving her crazy with desire of her own. She places a finger beneath Trish's chin and brings it upwards, once again locking eyes with the captive Canadian. "Your Mistress asked you a question, you better answer her."

"It feels soooo good Mistress Stacy...Ohhhhhhh I love Mistress Torrie's dick inside of meeeee" Trish moans out, in part to avoid Stacy's wrath but mostly because it was true. She was starting to feel pleasure unlike any she felt before. Not even Lita was this good in bed and she was once the gold standard of sexual partners for Trish. "Ohhhhh please Mistress Torrie...please don't stop."

"Ohhhhh I'll never fucking stop! I'm going to fuck you forever. Everyday, every night. Forever. You're mine now Trish! You belong to me and my dick! Because that's where you fucking belong!" Torrie moans herself, the former Filthy Animal manager proving to be a filthy animal in her own right as she revels in every instant of this cross promotional ass blasting.

"Ohhhhhhhh shit!...oohhhhhhh why does it feel so fucking gooooooooood!?" Trish can't help but moan out, the one time fitness model thought she understood the joy that could only be brought about by anal sex but it was being more and more apparent that she didn't know a damn thing. She felt overwhelming appreciation to her Mistress for introducing her to this new world of true submission. She may have scratched the surface before but Torrie had smashed that surface into tiny little pieces.

"This is how a whore feels when she's privileged enough to have a real woman inside of her." Stacy responds with a bemused smirk. Still itching for her own opportunity to play with her new toy.

"That's right baby! You can feel like this forever! Just tell us who you belong to!" Torrie moans, increasing the pace of this already steamy fuck session even further. She had dreamed of hearing the mighty Trish Stratus fully give in. Fully submit. She was so close that it was intoxicating. She wasn't thinking anymore, her body and mind were driving purely by instinct. Primal, lustful instincts.

"OHHHHHH YOU! I BELONG TO MISTRESS TORRIE! OH GOD I BELONG TO MISTRESS STACY! FUCKKKKKK OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Trish's cries of sinful joy increase in volume as Torrie's thrusts increase in speed. Whatever loyalty she may have felt to Lita or to the WWF was nothing compared to her desire to continue this unholy anal encounter. She could feel herself approaching a monstrous orgasm, her body was tensing as she races towards untold heights of satisfaction or in her case, "stratus-faction."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes you fucking do! You're mine! This ass is mine. These tits are mine! You're mine!" Torrie shouts over Trish's increasingly loud moans, she could already tell that Trish's ass was unlike any other she had ever fucked. Tight and thick, firm and fat. It felt indescribable, both mentally and physically. How could she ever go back to fucking subpar ass after this perfect piece of fuck-meat. Now throwing all of her effort behind each thrust, lost in desires.

"Ahhh Torrie, you might wann-" Stacy attempted to warn her friend but this time it was Trish who cut her off, not intentionally of course but by an involuntary scream of delight.

"HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLY FUCKKKKKK" Trish roared out as she went cascading over the edge, squirting heavy out of her untouched but still soaking wet pussy as she came solely from being fucking in the ass. It was the first time anyone had made her squirt, she didn't even realize it was something she could do. Although she wasn't really thinking about that right now, she was busy having her mind disintegrated by the nuclear bombs of pleasure erupting with each fresh thrust from her mistress as she was made to ride out seemingly endless waves of sheer joy.

"Did you...did you just cum without permission?" Stacy asks, eyes wild in completely bewilderment. As if Trish had just spit in her face. "You fucking bitch, how dare you-"

"It's okay Stacy, she's just an over eager slut. She's used to deal with WWF losers, not real women like us." Torrie interjects, sparing Trish from her best friend's fury. At last having regained her senses, breaking free of her sexual trance. She takes a moment to regain her breath before slowly pulling out of Trish's perfectly fucked behind and then moves around to look her freshly broken slut in the eyes. "But if she ever does that again, she'll regret it. For now though, you can make it up to me by cleaning your ass off my cock.""

"Yes Mistress Torrie, sorry Mistress Torrie." Trish gasps in response, trying to regain her own breath and senses after her soul shattering high. It was a simple threat but it cut deep. Trish could see the intent in Wilson's eyes and felt the seriousness of her words. Torrie again showed that she could switch between soft and hard, affection and aggressive in a moment's notice.

"That's my girl." Torrie says with a smile, pushing her ass flavored cock into Trish's mouth, who accepts it much more willingly than earlier in the evening despite it having just been ramming into the depths of her butt.

"Hmmmmm...hmmmmmm" Trish moans at the taste, wasting no time taking most of the strap-on into her broken mouth. It should have disgusted her, ass-to-mouth was never something she enjoyed before but for some reason, some way, somehow Torrie Wilson's cock tasted better than perhaps anything she had ever tasted. Was it because she felt so indebted to the woman it belonged to? The same woman who helped her discover the true perverted potential joys of anal sex? Was she so broken, so committed to her own submission after just one orgasm that tasting herself off another woman's cock could bring her this much happiness? Whatever the reason, Trish Stratus focused on cleaning every inch of that strap-on cock clean.

Torrie just stares down at the submissive blowjob, biting her tongue slightly, using every inch of her considerable willpower to not reenter her previous lustful frenzy. Something much easier said than done when you had a woman as hot as Trish Fucking Stratus rapidly bobbing away on your dick. Turning her eyes towards her partner for a moment and seeing her annoyance at not being able to join in, Torrie reluctantly pulls out, bringing the blowjob to an end.

"Finally! My turn!" Stacy eagerly, almost excitedly says while moving over to untie the arm restraints, causing Stratus to fall forward, barely bracing herself on her hands. Then undoing the leg bindings before roughly grabbing Trish's hair and dragging her across the floor on her hands and knees towards the massive bed of the hotel room.

Little yelps of pain spring from Trish as she's forcefully relocated, fortunately dulled by the endorphin rush still present in her brain from intense orgasm. She was technically free from her restraints but all the fight had left her body. Why would she ever try to resist women intent on making her cum that hard?

"Hurry up and get on this dick. I want to see those fat tits bounce." Stacy commands once they reach the bed before laying herself down on the right side. Head nestled comfortably on her pillow with her long shaft pointing straight into the air. "And no slacking off or you'll be sorry."

"Yes Mistress Stacy." Trish says eagerly, moving as quickly as her exhausted body would allow her too. Climbing up onto the bed and positioning herself in a squat, gripping the thick lady-cock with one hand to line it up with her recently violated asshole before lowering down with a deep groan of delight. Slowly taking it all in, much easier than before and without any pain or discomfort. Her ass was made to take cock, there were no two ways about it. How else could anyone possibly explain this overwhelming electricity permeating from her butt through every cell in her body. Beginning to bounce and grind away as soon as she reaches the base of her anal invader.

"Hot fucking whore." Stacy says while licking her lips and tilting her head back slightly against the pillows. Suddenly understanding how Torrie had become so lost in fucking this ass. The way it gripped her strap-on was indescribable, it's tightness causing the device in the strap-on to stimulate Keibler's own soaking cunt. The once called Miss Hancock just laid there from a while, enjoying being anal ridden by a woman she had always been told was above her just because she was WWF. Technically Trish was above her right now but someone Stacy didn't seem to mind in this scenario. "WELL? Are you going to thank me for letting you ride my dick?"

"OhhhhhHhhhhHHHhh thank you! Fuck! Thank you Mistress Stacy!" Trish replies at once, proving herself to be an exceptionally trainable fuck-pig. It wasn't just to avoid Stacy's anger either, she was genuinely thankful. As anyone would be towards someone delivering this level of perverse pleasure. Pleasure that grew, somehow, even more when Stacy began to meet some of her bounces with upwards thrusts, sending the strap-on cock as deep as possible into Stratus's sensitive tush. "OOOOHHHHHHH YES! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Don't make me ask next time you dumb slut!" Stacy callously returns at the woman showing her knowing but sheer gratitude and submission. Eyes fixed on the big, bouncing breasts of Stratus as she rides her like a woman possessed. Keibler then moves her hands up to Trish's toned waist to give herself leverage to plow her hips forwards, both wrestlers crashing into each other in reckless sexual abandon. "Don't you dare even think about cumming without permission."

"OHHHHHhhhHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKK! YOU'RE SO GOOOOOD! FUCK ME! FUCK MY SLUTTY LITTLE ASS! YES! OHHHHHH YEEEAHHHHH!" Trish shameless bellows at the top of her lungs, luckily the hotel room containing this redhot fuckfest was sound proof, not that she knew that of course. She couldn't control herself either way. The long night of aggression and passion clearly had taken its toll on the Canadian grappler, sweat coating her tanned body causing it to glisten in the light. If she wasn't so driven by her need to continue feeling her ass stuffed full of fat girl-dick, she would have run out of stamina already. Fortunately the feeling of another orgasm swelling inside of her was a powerful motivator. "PLEASE LET ME CUM! I'LL BE A GOOOOOOHHHHHHHDDD GIRL! PLEASE MISTRESS STACY! OHHHHHHHH GOD PLEASE!"

"DO IT THEN! CUM ON MY DICK A WHORE! A FILTHY DISGUSTING WWF WHORE!" Stacy loudly moans out herself, getting caught up in her lust much like her best friend had done earlier in the evening. In contract to Trish's exhausted body, Stacy didn't appear to have even broken a sweat. She had the kind of sexual stamina that could only be built up for countless hours of wild anal domination, her night was just getting started.

Torrie meanwhile had moved to lay next to her friend, choosing to get as up close and personal as she could without joining in herself. Similarly conditioned to go long into the night of intense fucking that awaited them.

"OHHHHHHH MY GOODDDDDD! OHHHHH MY GOOOODDDD! OHHHHHHHHHH GOODDDD DAMN! Trish's uproarious screams echo throughout the hotel room, again brought back to previously unknown peaks of perverted delight. Squirting from her pussy again, this time spraying herself onto Mistress Stacy's toned abs, something the WCW alumni would have to remember to punish the captive Canadian for later. Stratus's rolled back into her head as she uses her last ounces of strength to draw out this mind boggling peak for as long as possible before finally coming to a stop, barely managing to stop herself from collapsing down onto Stacy's body. Delirious with induced delight. Indecipherable grumbles of appreciation and submission flowing freely from her abused mouth.

Before Stacy could berate their newly broken prisoner for stopping without permission, Torrie Wilson reached over and pulled Trish off of her friend and onto her own lap, bringing her into another deep kiss. Their warm bodies locked in another passionate embrace. "I'm so proud of you Trishy, you've been such a good girl tonight. I think you deserve a special reward."

A naughty grin crosses Stacy Keibler's face, one of many tonight and one of the many to come in the future, the long legged bombshell seeming to know exactly what her partner had in mind. Silently sitting up from the bend to move behind Trish Stratus's, trapping her between the two Alliance women. There, she takes a moment to admire her handy work, namely Trish's hugely gaped asshole. Almost cumming to the sight alone.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" A long gentle moan passes through Trish's full lips as Torrie slowly slides her cock into her needy pussy, despite being untouched until now it was easily the wettest it had ever been. Offering no resistance to the huge strap-on cock as it penetrates her walls. Stratus was still in an orgasmic daze, she could barely comprehend Wilson's words but the long shaft was more than enough to convey the message.

"Get ready for your reward!" The 1998 Miss Galaxy beams, slightly puzzling Trish as she assumed the vaginal penetration was her reward.

"AHHHHHHH" Trish's body jolts suddenly at a second unexpected invasion as Stacy Keibler pressed the head of her cock into Stratus's gaping butt hole. She was too exhausted to offer any resistance, not that she would dare disrespect her Mistress's by attempting to. Instead she merely lightly grips the bed sheets to either side of Mistress Torrie and takes a long breath, the yoga practitioner once again trying to relax her body in an effort to accept the massive girl-cocks of Torrie and Stacy.

"Shhhhh good slut...take all of our cocks like you were made too. You're so lucky you have Mistress's like use to treat you like you need." Torrie Wilson cooed calmingly before bringing her head up to begin sucking on Trish's sweat covered breasts, running her tongue around one in a circular motions before bringing it into her mouth while she rubbed and pitched the other with her hand. Switching back and forth repeatedly.

"What a trashy bitch, I can't believe she can take both of our dicks at once!" Stacy exclaims with a long laugh, the difference between her and Torrie's approach clearly evident in this moment. In reality she was a master and preparing her sluts, she and her best friend had more than enough practice to know how to reduce the pain and increase the pleasure that came with using massive strap-on such as theirs. Although Stacy didn't always reduce that pain nearly as much as she could.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh thank you for my reward Mistress Torrie, thank you Mistress Stacy. I don't deserve it!" Trish moans again, despite WCW alumni only holding their respective dicks inside her, having this much inside of her at once was an overwhelming experience. That along with Torrie Wilson's masterful handing of her tits.

"Oh we're just getting started baby." Torrie says, taking a momentary pause from her sucking Trish's tits. Giving her partner and best friend a knowing glance before returning to the task. She then draws her own hips away from Trish, bringing all but the head of her cock out . The moment she does, Stacy thrusts forward sending her cock barreling back into the bowels of their new pet fuck-pig. The two then switch again, one pulling out and one thrusting inwards simultaneously. Wasting no time in double penetrating Trish Stratus like a well oiled machine, something that is no doubt a fantasy of many of the WWF fans, male and female.

"OHHHHHHH GOD FUCKING DAMN! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT! FUCKING HOLY FUCKING SHIT! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Trish screams once again echo throughout the room, even louder than before, if such a thing were possible. Every time she thought she knew what her upcoming opponents were capable of, she was swiftly proven wrong. She had no choice but to accept that she was no match for them, they were superior to her in every way. Her and Lita were merely cheap knockoffs, phonies of lesbian domination by comparison.

"Damn fucking right you don't! You better pray to the goddess everyday that we ever decided to waste our time with a piece of trash like you." Stacy Keibler moans out, reaching forward to pull on Trish's flowing locks with one hand while using the others to spank her jiggling butt cheeks. Racing towards her own orgasm now as she picks up the pace of this already breakneck pounding.

"That's what I like to hear slut! You learn fast! I hope your partner does too because after this Sunday she's going to be right next to you worshiping our cocks, both of you belong to us, she just doesn't know it yet!" Torrie once again finds herself lustfully ranting, also approaching her own climax, throwing all of her body weight behind every single perfectly timed and placed thrust. Occasionally sending her dick inside at the same time as Stacy's, testing the limits of what Stratus could take

Suddenly Trish stops screaming, her body tensing sharply as though every muscle was being strained at once. Gripping the sheets like a vice grip, her eyes practice to a 360 in her skull as she has her first DP orgasm. She wasn't a practically religious women, it was hard to be when you were a secretly lesbian nympho but in that moment, she was positive she saw a goddess. Two in fact, baring the faces of her new Mistress. She was in heaven, an unmatched feeling as she came again and again and again. In perfect tandem with Stacy and Torrie who were riding out their own otherworldly climaxes. That was the last thing she experienced before passing out for the second time that night.

Torrie and Stacy continued extracting every ounce of sexual "stratus-faction" that they could out of their prisoner before finally stopping. They had seceded in doing in one night what Lita hadn't been able to do in months, break Trish Stratus. That mental high was neatly as amazing as the physical high they got from doing it. After taking a moment to regain her composure, Stacy nonchalantly pushes Trish to the side, her unconscious body falling in a heap onto the soft sheets. The one time Miss Hancock then falls over into the loving embrace in her partner, lips locked in loving embrace. They had accomplished the first step in their mission to assert supremacy over the WWF Divas division and in two days at Invasion, they were going to take it one step further...