Anal Invasion: Remake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish began desperately gasping for breath the instant Stacy finally withdrew her massive dick. She barely even registered Keibler's spit drenched shaft rubbing all across her face. Her lungs were burning as she was trying to recover from being brought to the brink of passing out, her heavy chest heaved with each deep, rapid inhale which caused her huge breasts to bounce and jiggle. She was trying to be strong but she didn't know if she could handle another round of skull fucking. She felt tiny and helpless while her new owner appeared to become stronger with each passing moment. In a last ditch attempt at resisting, she did the only thing her bound body would allow her too. She bite down hard, trying to seal her mouth shut from any further invasion. It wasn't much but it was all she could do. It even seemed to work at first, much to the annoyance of Torrie Wilson when she tried to reenter Stratus's mouth.

"No! Bad girl! You made a deal and you have to follow through or there will be consequences. I'm trying to help you Trish but if you don't behave then I'll have no choice but to punish you." Torrie says, much of the early softness no longer present as she scolds her prisoner. Showing her experience in this kind of perverted situation, Wilson simply pinches Trish's nose shut with her fingers, fully blocking off any air the Canadian was receiving. "So what's it going to be Trish? Are you going to be a good girl and get a nice, long ass fucking or are you going to be naughty and be punished like bad whores should be?"

"WAIT!" Trish bursts out, finally opening her mouth to inhale some much needed oxygen. Barely managing to get her words out before Torrie could stuff her mouth full of long girl-cock. She couldn't take it anymore. What good would knowing about Lita's weaknesses do these WCW girls anyway? They were nothing compared to Trish and Lita, she would have won that arm wrestling match if Torrie hadn't cheated. There was no way they could ever win in a real wrestling match. These were the justifications she made in her head but they were also the first cracks in her mind as she was slowly broken by her new mistresses. "I'll be good...I'll talk.."

"Yay! I knew you were a good girl! Just couldn't wait for me to fuck that ass any longer huh?" Torrie said with an excited laugh, beaming with pride at Trish's first true act of submission.

"Hurry up and spit it out before we lose our patience" Stacy commands with hands on her slender hips and an unimpressed look painted upon her face. The leggy blonde was just getting into her zone and would have liked to continue for another few rounds of skull fucking.

"...Her neck...she has a bad neck...and she injured her knee at a house show two weeks ago.." Trish at last admits while hanging her head in shame. Ashamed of herself for betraying a woman she respected, ashamed of herself for betraying the company that had given her everything she ever wanted and most of all ashamed of herself for submitting to Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler. Women for whom she held absolutely no respect. These thoughts haunt her mind for a few long moments before her head is once again grabbed, although this time much more gently, almost tenderly in fact as Torrie Wilson pulls Trish into a deep passionate kiss, catching her completely off guard.

"Hmmmmmm!" The former Filthy Animals manager moaned into Stratus's mouth, wrestling with their tongues much like they wrestled with their arms early in the evening. Although Torrie didn't need to cheat to win this time, easily pacifying her new toy with her talented mouth. The kiss continues for several long moments before being broken by Wilson, who then follows up with a long, deliberate lick across Trish's check. "I'm going to make you mine and you're going to love every minute of it."

"Ewwwww Torrie! You don't know where that mouth has been! That's so gross!" Stacy Keibler cries in disgust at her partner's passionate display. Again showing herself to be the far less affectionate member of the dominating duo.

"I know where it's going to be, buried between that tight little ass of yours while I stretch her out" Torrie responds with a devious smirk and mischievous look to her best friend. She then moves behind Trish Stratus, kneeling down behind her and begins to gently slide her cock between the insanely fat yet toned butt cheeks of the captive Canadian. Sandwiching her meat like a hot-dog between those thick buns.

"...You always know just what to say. Just make sure not to ruin her before I get my chance" Stacy replies, returning a devious grin of her own. Showing a much warmer side to Torrie than she'd shown or ever intended to show to Trish.

"Ohh don't worry, I think this slut can take anything we throw at her. Isn't that right Trishy?" Wilson says, half in a lust induced trance, totally absorbed with greedily groping the fat behind in front of her as she slides her saliva coated dick between it's cheeks.

Trish offers no reply once again, unless you count the slight whimpers escaping her lips as she is pawed at like a piece of fuck-meat. The truth was Torrie's words frightened Trish. It was her deepest secret, ironically the only person who knew was not a friend but her rival. Trish loved anal. While she never admitted it out loud, all the strongest orgasms of her life had been the result of hard ass fuckings, all dished out by Lita. Although she had never fully submitted to the feisty redhead and she loved to return the favor with long, deep pounding of her own. The former fitness model couldn't deny how incredible it felt to be filled up and used for another woman's pleasure. She thought she could hold out and resist the WCW duos oral assault and she had been wrong, what if the same was true of their anal assault?

"She asked you a fucking question! Are you deaf AND stupid?!" Stacy shouts suddenly, snapping Trish back to reality as her hair is grabbed by the leggy blond, pulling her face away from facing the floor and into direct eye contact with Keibler's intimating leer.

"...Yes Torrie.." Trish mutters quietly as she is grabbed and groped from both ends.

"Not good enough! You need to start showing us some respect. You don't belong to the WWF anymore, you belong to us now." Stacy snaps back, still starring Trish square in the eyes.

"She's right Trish. We own you now. We're your new owners. We're your new mistresses. You may only refer to us as Mistress Torrie and Mistress Stacy. If you have a problem with that, don't worry. We'll be good to you. We give you as many skull fuckings as it takes until you learn." Torrie says in a cheerful, bubbly tone despite her threatening words. "So do you want my big, hard cock in your big, fat ass?"

"...Yes...Mistress Torrie..." Trish thought for a moment of defying these fresh demands but what good would it do? She was tied up and completely at the mercy of her Alliance rivals. Stacy's menacing stare was a clear reminder of that fact. Even so she felt a part of her wither away as those words left her mouth, another small act of submission and another crack in her mental resistance.

"Such a good girl! I knew you wanted it! I knew you wanted me inside of you! You were just too stuck up to admit it. Luckily for you, I like to reward my sluts for good behavior." Torrie responds, face still beaming with pride and joy at how this evening had gone. It was risky putting her ass on the line in the arm wrestling match, despite them both being former fitness models, Trish had devoted herself much more to the in ring aspect of wrestling than Torrie had. This meant the Canadian had a significant strength advantage but the 1998 Miss Galaxy had proved herself mental superior and more importantly, she was about to prove herself sexually superior. Superior to Trish, Lita and anyone else Stratus had ever encountered before in her life. The next step in proving that began as she slowly slid the fat head of her cock into Trish's asshole. "I'm going such good care of you, you'll wonder how you ever went a day without me fucking your bimbo brains out. I even lubed up your ass while you were passed out so you'd be ready for me as soon as possible."

Trish let out a sharp gasp, her entire body tensed as her vice grip tight ass was split apart by the head of Torrie's huge shaft. She tried to relax the muscles in her ass much like she had done earlier with the muscles in her throat, which was aided by the lube coating the walls of her forbidden hole. Thankful now more than ever of her time spent bending over for Lita because if she had remained an anal virgin before tonight, she'd probably be split in two. Deep down, even though she hated feeling this way, she actually felt thankful to Torrie and Stacy for pre-lubing her.

"Breaks over bitch. You think you deserve to be fucked by Torrie without working for it? What is it about you WWF whores that make you so entitled? Beg for the privilege of worshiping my ass...unless you'd rather suck my cock again." Stacy says, eyes still locked with her prey, filled with an almost sinister mixed of lust and contempt. "And you better make me believe it."

"...Please Mistress Stacy...please let me kiss your ass." Trish almost grunts out, still attempting to adjust to the huge, rubber meat invading her behind. Further swallowing her pride in an effort to avoid swallowing Stacy's cock again. Despite how embarrassing begging to rim a woman she despised was, it was far better than the alternative. Handling one of these giant girl-dicks was hard enough, taking two at once seemed impossible.

"Pfffft absolutely pathetic. That's the best you can do? And not even a thank you for the lube? You're lucky Torrie is so nice, I would've just used your spit...if I was in a good mood." Stacy berates, while swaying her hips from side to side, slapping her still wet cock against the each side of Trish's face.

"She's right Trishy...You were doing so well, you don't want to disappoint me do you? I do bad things when I'm disappointed." Torrie adds, once again striking an unnerving balance between threatening and affectionate as she begins to slowly, even gently send more of her cock into Trish's ass. Just an inch or two at a time, giving the one time manager of Val Venus ample time for her ample behind to adjust.

"Thank you so much for lubing my ass. I'm sorry, I'm such a bad girl! I just can't help it. I don't deserve it but please let me worship your perfect WCW ass." Trish managed to burst one, blushing now at her own submission. Her words were inspired more by self preservation than genuine desire but even so, it was just another one of the mounting acts of concession she had made tonight.

"Such a good slut! I knew you wouldn't let me down." Torrie said with a wide smile, moving her hands from Trish's behind to reach around and grope the Canadian's huge, juicy tits. Pressing her own big, voluptuous breasts into Stratus's bare back as she does.

"Whatever...it'll do for now." The former Miss Hancock chimes in apathetically, further showing herself to be the less affectionate half of the dominating lesbian duo. She then spins herself around, making sure to slap her cock across her prisoners face one last time as she does before shoving her hips backwards, burying Stratus's face between her already legendary ass. "You better eat ass a hell of a lot better than you suck dick, or else."

"Hmmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmmm!" Trish's sounds are muffled by the firm cheeks engulfing her face while her own cheeks are split apart by Torrie Wilson's cock. She was actually looking forward to eating Stacy Keibler's butt. Although she had planned for it to be on her own terms and preferably as precursor to fucking it with her own strap-on. Regardless of her personal feelings towards the woman it belonged to, it was preposterous to deny that Keibler had a world class ass. Even though it wasn't under the circumstances she had hoped, it was the only thing she had been forced to do tonight that she actually wanted too, so with less reluctance than she would admit, she began moving her soft, wet tongue against the entrance of her captors asshole.

"You've got such a hot little body, your tits are almost as good as mine. Almost. I'm going to have soooo much fun playing with them. Sucking them, licking them, watching them bounce when you ride me. Ohhhhh, I can't wait to make you slide them up and down my cock. It's going to be. So. Fucking. Hot." Torrie rants on in her lust drunk daze, still ensuring to remind Trish of her inferiority as she uses her skilled and nimble fingers to toy with Stratus's sensitive nipples while she does. Continuing her slow, deliberate descent into Trish's tight tush.

"Not even close. Your tits are way better Torrie. I've seen ring rats with better tits than this piece of trash." Stacy quickly replies, eyes closed and biting her lip ever so slightly in response to Trish's tongue repeatedly brushing against her most private hole.

"Hmmmmmm..hmmmmm" The former T&A manager was trying to focus herself entirely to the rim-job she was currently engaged in, thankful for any excuse not to reply to the endless degrading taunts coming from the Alliance women. She then at last pushed her tongue forward, entering Stacy's ass and causing her to moan out for the first time. Trish actually felt satisfaction in that moment. Was it because she finally got the aggressive Alliance girl to shut the fuck up or was it pride in making her Mistress feel pleasure? It had to be the former. It had to be, there was no way she actually wanted to make Stacy feel good. Even so, just the fact that she wasn't immediately sure caused Trish to blush even further in embarrassment.

"Ohhhhhh Stacy! You like her tongue don't you? I knew that sexy mouth would feel great." Torrie said, taking pride in Trish's talents as if she was a pet learning a new trick. At last finishing her journey into the depths of Trish's ass, her strong hips coming to rest on Stratus's well toned behind. The sight literally caused the former manager of David Flair to drool, the entirety of her extremely long, fat girl-cock completely disappearing from view. "Sooo...Fucking...Hot."

"Hmmmmm..I've had better..hmmmmm" Stacy responds dismissively through soft moans, she actually was impressed by the skilled tongue that was moving and twisting just right in her rear end but she would never say it. At least when Trish was within earshot. The idea that this clearly submissive slut was ever considered to be on her level was insulting to her, it made her angry. Anger she vented by grinding her booty against Trish's pretty, delicate features.

"It's about time we really start to have some fun." Torrie whispers passionately into Trish's ear, their immaculately sculpted bodies still pressed together. She then slowly removes a few inches of her cock, waits a moment and then returns them with a smooth, deliberate thrust. Announcing this ass pounding was about to start. Repeating this process over and over, being as tender as possible all the while. Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler had a lot in common but Torrie preferred to be gentle with her sluts. If they disobeyed her, she could be just as terrifying as her partner but Wilson believed in a softer approach where possible while Keibler believed in the "Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen" approach.

"HMMMMMM...HMMMMMMM" Trish's loud groans of discomfort were silenced by the ass she was focused on pleasing. Torrie was making it as easy on her as possible and her time spent bottoming for Lita was proving to be invaluable right now but it would be impossible not to feel pain taking a cock this big up your ass. Her fists were clenched and her toes were curled as she struggled to accept this slow yet intense anal invasion. All the while Stacy Keibler was grinding herself all over Trish's outstretched tongue.

"Is she already moaning? Jesus, just how big of a whore is she?" Stacy laughed out, almost reluctantly stepping forward away from the talented tongue worshiping her. Deciding she'd rather hear their prisoner of war moan out from being ass fucked. There would be plenty of opportunities to use Trish's mouth in the future after all. Right now she wanted to listen to her break in real time. "I guess she is from the Whore Wrestling Federation though."

"You're doing so good baby. This ass was made for my cock. Look how easily you're taking it." Torrie grunts in her slave's ear, continuing to thrust away and fondle Trish's breasts, working away at the Canadian's body like a master craftswomen. Occasionally nibbling softly on Stratus's earlobe, the 1998 Miss Galaxy completely giving into her own fervent lust. Honestly it was a miracle that she had held off this long, if she didn't have a mission to discover Lita's weaknesses, she wasn't sure if she could have even waited until Trish regained consciousness. Thoughts of burying herself balls deep inside the WWF Diva had plagued every waking second of her life since she first invaded the company along with the rest of the Alliance.

"Hmmmmm...ughhhhh...hmmmmm'' Trish's groans of discomfort fall freely from her mouth now that it's free from the smothering embrace of Stacy's butt. She tried to bite her lip in an effort to stop the shameful noises but all it took was a glare from Keibler to make her think better of it. The pain wasn't that bad, especially compared to the pain Trish had become accustomed to in her wrestling career. In fact if she had her way, Stratus's would prefer it stayed like this all night because she knew what came next would be far worse...or more accurately, far better. She felt an overwhelming sense of deja vu, remembering the night she lost her anal virginity. The pain that night had been even worse initially, she thought that was proof of her status as a top but slowly, bit by bit, minute by minute, that pain began to dissipate. Then she felt it. The first life changing jolts of anal induced pleasure. She could remember Lita's laughs as the first moans passed through her luscious lips. The embarrassment, the shame, the ungodly orgasms that followed.

"You look so good Torrie, I love watching you break a bitch in." Stacy says licking her lips, indulging her senses full in the sight before her. Two fit, busty blondes locked in passionate, wild fuck fest. Content to watch her friend plow away in a primal trance of sheer lust and desire. Torrie had now built up a solid pace and was properly pounding the backdoor of their new pet.

"Hmmmmmm..ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhh" Finally it happened. Just as she knew it would, just as she feared it would. The first moans of pleasure emanating from deep inside Trish Stratus's being. Blushing like perhaps never before, she turned her head towards the floor once again. Trying to block out both the world and the pleasure she was feeling. As if she just ignored it, it would go away. The problem was it was rapidly becoming impossible to ignore. Her body was beginning to radiate with pleasure. Even her nipples appeared to become more sensitive as they were rubbed and pinched by her new mistress.

"How does it feel Trish? How does my cock feel inside your slutty, fat ass? Tell me! Tell me how much you love it!" Torrie half grunts, half shouts in Trish's ear from behind as her skillful thrusts and talented hands are free to toy with her captive fuckdoll. Torrie Wilson never felt more alive than she did buried inside the ass of one of her bitches. It was an addiction. An anal addiction. While Trish and Lita spent their free time improving their wrestling ability in their attempts to assert dominance over other women, Torrie and Stacy devoted their time to improving their sexual skills. That time proved to be well spent as she turned the physically stronger woman into putty in her hands. Smashing away at Trish's mental resistance and her bubble butt.

"Ohhhhhhh...hmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...it feels good" Trish whimpers out quietly, face still turned towards the floor of the absurdly lavish hotel room. It was pointless trying to deny it, she couldn't stop the building sensations in her body and she knew it. Lita had cracked Trish but Torrie was breaking her. Perhaps if this was her first time, Trish could have lied to herself a little longer but she knew the course she was on and it was only going to get more intense as the night went on.