Anal Poetry Recital Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asstastic
Asstastic
29 Followers

There's a period of tense silence and then Derek chimes in.

"Holy fuck, Jen. Holy fuck. I've started kind of thinking of you as a little sister but after that and this right here," he gestured at her luscious body in it's skimpy undergarments, "Man, I better just not say anything else."

Jennifer smiled sultrily. "I know where you're going," she said and then looked at each of the five guys for a long second. "I was the same way but, right now, I'd let anyone of you...all of you..."

"Alright, chick," interrupted Monica laughing and grabbing Jennifer's wrist, "Trent, can I go lay her down in your room for a minute?" she asked and then tugging the blonde to her feet, "You're even drunker than I thought."

Just ten minutes later, Jennifer was passed out.

But her night wasn't quite finished.

Asstastic
Asstastic
29 Followers