All Comments on 'Anal Sex at the Book Store'

by RandyAlabama

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
julie_oregonjulie_oregonover 4 years ago
Wrong category

It is true that a story can be placed in several different categories, so it is sometimes a judgment call as to which single category to choose.

This story could be classified as interracial, as several of the authors partners are black. But the author does not identify his own race clearly, nor does race appear to play more than a minor role in the brief story.

This story could also be classified as anal, as there is anal sex and as the title indicates.

But most readers would expect the story to be classified as gay, as the story is about men meeting to fuck each other in a public place, and that is the dominant theme of the element.

I urge you to reclassify or resubmit the story, and you will avoid lots of criticism for misleading the reader.

RandyAlabamaRandyAlabamaover 4 years agoAuthor

I have resubmitted and put the category as Anal Gay Male

Horing1Horing1over 3 years ago
Whatever

The categories might differ but the author should be supported for the effort of sharing his sexual pleasure, whichever way he enjoys most. I found it most entertaing and wish him luck in future adventures.

tomishtomishover 2 years ago

Sounds similar to many of my experiences at the Adult Bookstore I used to visit. The Manager of the place knew me from coming in and let me roam about the back where the Video Booths were. H.e knew I was a Cock hound

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous