Anal Sex In Kev’s Car

Story Info
Anal sex in Kev's Car.
3.1k words
4.41
20.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A naughty story about anal sex in a car.

About me: I'm 45, married with children. I was a sex worker on and off for years. From a Gentleman's Travel Companion to gang bangs at stag do's, I've done a lot of nasty stuff and have a lot of stories it's impossible for me to share else where.

I've retired completely and I'm here to share fiction based on my real life experiences.

My current family and friends know nothing about my secret life.

All names and places changed etc you know the score.

Anal sex always makes me cum. It's the naughtiness of it that turns me on. Knowing I'm enjoying something forbidden, which many women will not do for their men loosens me up. Even after doing this job for many years I can still get the odd surprise request. If it involves anal, I'm up for it. Especially as I charge extra.

So for this one particular date, I got asked for something a bit kinkier than usual, something special I hadn't done before:

I had been seeing a guy on and off, strictly professionally, for about five years. 'Kev' for the benefit of anonymity, of course. He always booked two hours, he always paid the extra for anal, a very nice guy to spend a few hours with. He was always a very horny lover of anal pleasure. I value such gentle men as clients.

I was lying in Kev's big bed, my legs open wide, the sheets damp underneath me, his cum dribbling from my used pussy. I still had the black rubber butt plug inside. My damp blonde hair was sticking to my face, a sheen of perspiration on my forehead.

We'd had a great hour together, exactly what I'd expect from a session with Kev. There had been lots of foreplay this time, lots of licking and sucking. He liked a lot of toys, a big black rubber butt plug was today's choice. I was exhausted, he was one of the clients who always made me cum. He liked to finish off in my arse but this time I'd worn the large butt plug, so he'd cum in my pussy. I'd cum in both holes, I was very satisfied, and £350 richer.

A gang bang film was on the big tv. It had a huge silicone tittied blonde filled air tight with a dick in each hole. Her moans and squeals turned down low in the back ground. Kev loved having porn on while we fucked, usually gang bangs with lots of jizz.

Kev was lying next to me, stroking my large breast with his fingers and lingering on my hard nipple.

"Have you had a busy week?" He asked, he loved to hear what a dirty slut I'd been since I'd seen him last. I knew what he wanted to hear.

"Yes I have darling, so busy, my legs haven't shut." I said as he reached between my legs, rubbing his cum on my thighs.

"How many men? Ten? Have you fucked ten men this week you slut?" He said, a leer spreading across his face.

"Maybe more. I think it's eleven this week so far." I lied. It was four, including him. He liked to hear messy details of my exploits, getting rammed in alleyways by two guys, that kind of thing.

"Good girl." He said as he gently began to grip the butt plug, easing the large egg shape from my gaping ass hole, he pulled my leg up hooking it round his neck, and stuck his head between my legs, to watch me expel the black plug in my arse, I breathed out allowing it to stretch me. I felt the bulge come free and it popped out "Did they all cum in you. In your arsehole or I'm your pussy?"

"A few of them came in me." I said. His fingers were rubbing my clit, coaxing me to a tingling shudder. His index finger nudging back into my wet pussy. "You know I love a throbbing cock inside me"

His finger pushed inside as the words left my mouth. Gently moving in and out, slowly feeling the wetness inside, how wide open i was from just being fucked.

"Hmm. Do you ever Street walk? Pick up punters on corners?" He said he fingers moving faster in and out, squelching noises were coming from my slit. "I've gotta fuck you again quickly. I'm hard now." He said climbing on top of me.

I lay back as his cock sliding in easily in the gooey mess.

"I love used pussy." He panted on top of me. I wrapped my legs round his big waist. Pulling him deep inside me. My pussy was feeling twitchy, it excited him more and he came again, in hard throbbing thrusts. "That's it now I'm done. Like I said do you Street walk babe?"

"You know I don't" I chuckled, looking round for my knickers and a wet wipe to clean myself up.

"How about I pick you up on a corner? We go to a car park and I put my cream up your naughty little arse?" He said passing the wet wipes to me.

I wasn't sure, as I didn't stand on corners I did hotel calls or visits to gentle men at home. There's a difference, it felt like crossing a boundary to advertise myself on a street corner. However, as it was Kev it wouldn't be any different in his car to in his bed, as long as he paid the extra for role play.

"I could be persuaded" I said teasing him.

"Would you fuck a punter in a car while I watched? Then get off his dick, climb in my car and get on mine. Fuck us both. One after the other? Leave full of both our cum?" He said buckling you his belt. "I'm serious. And we'll both pay, a good deal for you."

I was very tempted, it was such a dirty idea, I didn't usually see two guys on the same day unless it was a group booking, so this would be new for me, i knew I wanted to do it already. My body responding to the idea of it.

"It's a very horny idea, but I'm not going in a car with a trick." I said getting dressed.

"Not a random trick, my mate from work, I showed him your adult site. He's up for it." Kev said, eyeing me and licking his lips as I pulled my tight t shirt back on. "He goes with girls all the time, he loved the video of you with that Indian chick"

My pussy was telling me to go but still fucking in a car made me nervous, someone seeing me working with a client.

"We'll both pay for an hour and a half and extra for anal and cuming in side you babe, come on." He winked, knowing the money would be the clincher. "You loved it when me and Gav had twos up on you before."

Kev made pleading hands and did his best puppy dog eyes. After all he was a good client. He always made me cum, and maybe it would be a fun game.

"Ok just text me the details, I'm up for it." I said picking up my bag to go. "Thanks for today Kevsy, love you"

----

I assumed Kev had forgotten about his Street Walker game but after a week or so he texted the details over.

Kev:

How's u princess, Friday night, corner of Ball Lane and Tudder Road, dress like a whore fishnet stockings plz Black jag, mates names Sam. I'll be following 10pm hope u can make it love Kev xxx

I read it and left it for the rest of the afternoon, feeling undecided if I wanted to go or not. Every time I thought of it, going between the cars, riding both cocks, my clit tingled. I decided Kev was a good customer and it would be about £500 for both of them separately. It wasn't really the money though. I loved the idea of getting picked up on the corner so I messaged Kev saying I'd love to meet him and his mate sam on Friday and I'd see him then.

Friday night came.

I'd dressed in a very short, very bright blue boob tube dress for easy access to my boobs, pussy and ass in the confined space of the car. It was cheap looking I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror before leaving, perfect for tonight. I had styled my hair in curls on the top of my head in a ponytail, I pulled a few strands loose, checking my make up. I twirled round in my high black heels, checking my large bum was covered by the tiny skirt, fishnet stockings were biting in around my thick thighs, I looked really slutty, even by my standards, I was happy with the look.

I stood on the corner, feeling a bit nervous, first time with a new guy was always a bit exciting and a bit scary, it was a bit chilly and my nipples were hard, rubbing on the flimsy dress fabric. I prayed that no other guy would try and pick me up as I was clearly working. I had goosebumps all over as a jag pulled up next to me. The window slide down silently.

"I'm Sam, are you Jessica?" He said, he had a big black beard but I couldn't see him properly. I nodded and got in, as I saw Kev behind flash his lights.

We drove round to a multi story a couple of streets away, Kev following behind, there were some spaces outside in a dark corner near the bins. Nice and secluded. Sam's jag glided silently to a halt.

The internal light flashed on and I saw he was a stocky guy, he had a t shirt and joggers on, he was pretty young, about 30, to my relief, not bad looking. He passed me a wad of notes.

"There's £280 there, Kev said that's mine half he'll pay his." He smiled at me as I took the notes.

"Hi I'm Jessica" I said seductively opening my legs, I stroked my long nails up my thighs. He was staring at my pussy.

"Suck me off just to get me going." He said. He pulled his thick cock out of his joggers and reached behind my head, gently pulling me forward.

I took his whole length in my mouth, massaging the shaft with my plump lips. He tasted clean. A good thick girth. Sucking slightly to engorge his cock, I began to rub him with my hand. I felt his hand reaching for my breast pulling it out from my dress. Massaging the weight of my boob in his hand, he groaned.

"Ahh baby you're good" he moaned as I licked round his bell end. I spat on his dick wanking him hard, I pulled the dress down to my waist, my exposed tits were bouncing. I took him back in my mouth as I rubbed up and down, my tongue working on the length. He grabbed hold of my pony tail, pushing my head further down so his cock slipped down my throat. Wet spit dribbling out of my mouth, dripping onto his cock and down to his balls.

I massaged my spit round his balls with my hand, my long nails brushing dangerously close to his ass.

"Can I fuck you up the arse."'He said pulling me off his cock by my hair.

"Yes I'm washed and ready for you." I said lying back on the seat.

I put my foot on the dash board as he reclined the chair. I wiggled my skirt up round my waist a bit further, wearing it like a belt round my slim waist. He put his hand between my legs, fingers pushing inside my open wet holes. He got three fingers in my cunt, pumping my juice out of me. He grunted spreading his fingers stretching me. I relaxed allowing him to pull me open, wetness leaking out onto the leather car seat.

He withdrew and stuck his middle finger in my ass hole, I was tight and I let out a squeal as he pushed deep up, he was grunting and breathing hard. He climbed on top of me and rubbed his cock round the wetness between my legs, I was so horny my pussy opened as he brushed the tip on my clit. Pushing his bellend down he found my cunt and pushed inside, I took him easily balls deep, feeling the wide girth stretch me.

He rocked his pelvis in and out grunting into my neck. My pussy pulsed, juice pouring out, I get so wet when a client is satisfying me, he could feel it too and slowed down.

He felt round for my arsehole with his finger to get me ready. I felt a bit of fumbling as he pulled his cock out of my pussy, moving down to go in my arse. I moved my hips forward for a better angle. He pushed my thighs back and I felt the pressure as his cock started sliding up, the resistance making a slight pop as he forced his way up. My arse opened and accepted him.

"Fucking great, really tight." He gasped pushing a bit further in. I was restricted by the seat so just relaxed taking his slow thrusts, trying not to tense and cum to quickly on his dick. He spat on my arse hole a long trail of saliva hanging from his lip, dripping from his beard. He withdrew all the way to his bell end, my arse was turning inside out, but the lubricant spit made the pleasure build as he was sliding in and out easier.

He was thrusting up my arse with long strokes, he started making me feel like I had to cum, I held back, I had another cock to pleasure yet.

I felt the thrusts getting quicker, his grunting getting louder. I could feel his cock throbbing as he started shooting his cum deep inside my arse. It was almost too much for me as his cum splashed on my arse cheeks and thighs. I gritted my teeth and held back my orgasm as he exploded inside me.

He bite my nipple as he throbbed inside me, expelling the last bit. Panting and sweaty I lay still, taking every drop.

"Ahhh that's a mess there." He said as he pulled his cock gently out with a soft pop. He smiled "I think Kev will like this. Next guy off you go."

"Thanks. That was great" I said. "If you ever want to meet up again Kev has my number."

"Already saved in my phone babe, I'll be seeing you soon." He winked at me. Dark hair fell over his eyes as he wriggled back to the drivers seat, wiping his cock on a tissue. He pulled his trousers up and it was over for him. "I'm looking forward to having that ass to myself next time." He grabbed my tit, and tweaked my nipple.

"See you soon" I said, blowing him a sweet little kiss, like he hadn't just cum in my ass.

I shut Sam's car door and the cool air hit me, there was cum all over my thighs and bum cheeks, my arse hole felt gaped. Sam started reversing out of the parking bay and I walked over Kev's parked car.

I decided to leave my skirt round my waist and keep my tits out as I went over to Kev's car. As I got closer I could see the window was open. I leaned in the window.

"Are you looking for business sweetheart?" I said licking my lips.

"You full of cum slut? Get in." He was wanking himself off already. "Sit on me."

I opened the door and straddled him. I lowered myself down on to his hard dick. I was so slimy with Sam's cum and my juice my gaping ass swallowed him whole.

"You dirty slag" he said as he twisted my nipples. I leaned back on the steering wheel to control how deep he went. All I could do was sit there, if I moved I was going to cum. This was hornier than any mmf three way I'd had before.

He held my arse checks in his hands, lifting me up slightly he angled my round hips towards him and began pounding my ass really hard. I couldn't hold back, I just started cuming hard. My tight ring contracting and squeezing Sam's cum out of my hole on to Kev's cock.

Waves of pleasure pulsed from my arsehole into my pussy making me so wet I was soaking Kev's legs. My clit was tingling. My boobs heaved up and down as he banged right up me over and over. I held the steering wheel for balance taking the hard strokes. Forcing more contractions in my asshole. As he pulled my hips down onto him I felt him throbbing in my ruined arse. He held me down on him, releasing me as his hands traced my figure.

"Jump in the back and sit on my face." He whispered in my ear. I wanted my pussy licked, my clit tingled for it.

I climbed into the back seat, Kev climbed over next to me. He lay down and i straddled his face, he hungrily licked my pussy, pulling my lips apart his tongue sliding inside. I could feel his rough stubble scratching my thighs. He was grabbing my fat ass cheeks, pulling me onto his licking tongue. He was fingering my arse, licking the mixture of cum from his fingers.

"That's it, you're clean" he said. Pushing me off his face.

"You're so fucking nasty." He said a leer on his face. He grabbed the boob tube dress rumpled round my waist. "You forgot to get my money."

I climbed over into the front he followed me pinching my ass.

"You're so fucking nasty." He said a leer on his face. He grabbed the boob tube dress rumpled round my waist. "You forgot to get my money." He reached into the glove box and passed me a stuffed envelop to go with Sam's cash in my bag. I climbed back out of the car pulling my dress up over my tits.

"Have you got a tissue" i said, I was soaked, I had cum all over my legs, I hadn't thought about walking home.

"I've got a shower at my house if you fancy another go? Not sure your arse can take it again though." He passed a toilet roll out of the window. "Be prepared!"

"You're ok Kev I'll walk, need to get some air after that, but I'll see you soon yeh." I waved as i walked round the bin and to go home.

I had an appointment tomorrow to keep.

Jezebelle

JezebelleEscortStories xox