Anal-slut Life Ch. 02

Story Info
After being left to slowly fill, Anal-slut gets pounded.
969 words
4.44
18.8k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, I want to thank all the readers, old and new, for liking and commenting on my last chapter. Now let's see how our anal-slut feels about her situation, shall we?

Anal-slut flinched as she felt someone caress her stinging rear.

"Hmm, he really did work you hard," Master Jake smirked as his hands travelled around to her filling abdomen, "Now this is what I like to see, your tummy so big and full. It's a shame it's not filled with a baby...yet."

Anal-slut whimpered. For the past three months since she left her job, Master had been pumping her full of his seed hoping to bear fruit. Unfortunately, due to her anal slut status he would not let her come during those times. She hoped he would give her mercy and fuck her already bursting fuck hole. Shame her body is his to do what he wishes.

Master leaned forward, pressing his hot and hard body into her ass, as he reached for the tap. Anal-slut sighed in relief as the slow but constant filling of her bowels ceased. The cramping and need for release filled her mind as Master detached the plug from the pipe. To her dismay, he did not remove the plug. Instead he inserted a stopper to prevent any leaks and left it in her aching bottom.

"Please Master, it hurts," she whimpered.

Master grinned, "Don't worry slut, you'll get your relief soon but I need mine first."

Without warning, he pulled off both clamps sending a sock of pain to anal-slut's previously numb peaks. She wailed and tears pricked her eyes. Her pussy however, convulsed with pleasure, sending more juices out and down her soaking thighs.

Master clicked his tongue, "So loud today, here's something to keep that mouth busy."

A ball gag came into Anal-slut's view and she dutifully opened her mouth. Her breathing hitched as Master tightened it around her jaw more forcefully than usual. To her surprise, Master cut the tie wraps and guided her to stand upright. As soon as her regained her balance, as much as she could in heels and spreader bar, he pulled her back and laid her on the table. Using rope, he tied her wrists together and held them above her head, fastening the end to the table legs. Anal-slut felt stretched in both limbs and stomach. Master was not done positioning his latex doll however. He grabbed the spreader bar, lifting her legs to expose her locked pussy and plugged ass. He procured more rope to tie the bar to her collar to maintain the pose he desired.

Oh yes. My anal-slut looks perfect, so vulnerable and willing to please.

Anal-slut squirmed and moaned as the position added more pressure to her bulging stomach. She froze though, when she saw the burning look of need on her Master's face. He again, caressed her bump with longing. Her muscles relaxed as his fingers swept lightly down her thighs and teased around her covered pussy.

"Now, i know you're not ovulating but damn, I need inside this pussy of mine," Master growled as he retrieved the key from his pocket.

Anal-slut flinched at the click, signalling the release of her soaking folds, knowing there would be no orgasm for her again. Master impatiently removed the fastenings and shield allowing her engorged button and dripping whole to the elements. Her pussy clenched in delight. Master began to torture poor Anal-slut, alternating between lightly circling her clit and pushing one solidarity finger into her channel. It wasn't long before she was writhing and whimpering in need for more. In her distracted state, she didn't even notice Master had freed his generous cock from his trousers. Not until he slapped it against her hard button, causing her to squeal.

"Don't worry anal-slut, it won't take me long to fill you even more. Then, I will give you release in both ways. You deserve it after all," Master promised.

Suddenly, Anal-slut was filled to the brink, sending waves of pain and pleasure throughout her body. Tears pricked her eyes. Master however, continued his thrusts into his prized hole, delirious with need to fill it with his seed. This is want Anal-slut was for anyway, a vessel for his pleasure and desires, including the desire to breed. Anal-slut could feel her cunt pulse around her Master's dick, desperate for a climax that would never happen. He trained her too well, this hope was for breeding not for her pleasure, but his. She loved being used. So much so, she floated into sub space and her Master watched eagerly as he stretched and pounded into her. He could barely hold back, with the quivering wet hole gripping him and his slut's eyes glazed in pure ecstasy, he growled and squirmed all his precious cum into his pussy.

"Fuck! That was fantastic," Master muttered, slowly withdrawing from the still twitching cunt.

Not wanting to ruin Anal-slut's travel into sub-space just yet, he carefully found and placed a bucket under her straining fuck-hole. Gently, he placed his fingers around the buttplug and began to tease it in and out. Anal-slut groaned and focused her eyes on her Master.

"That's it, anal-slut, come back to me. You've done so well now it's time for your reward," Master smiled.

Ruthlessly, he pulled the plug out of the ass-pussy. The shock and pain sending Anal-slut over the precipice into a hard, long orgasm. Simultaneously, her hole was gaping allowing all the fluid to escape into the well placed bucket. The relief only prolonged her pleasure sending her into multiple orgasms. She screamed and shook in delight before slumping in exhaustion.

Master grinned and filmed the whole thing to send to Master Stevens later as a thank you. For now, he had some aftercare to attend too...