All Comments on 'Anal Summer Ch. 05'

by erotica881988

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
erotica881988erotica881988about 9 years agoAuthor

I hope you all enjoy chapter 5.

I would like to extend a special thank you to my editor H.S. for his talents and continued support. he's simply the best!!!!!

JustbeingRandyJustbeingRandyabout 9 years ago

Right now, just want to spread Madison's ass, and tongue fuck her, while teasing her clit. and edging her closer and closer.

rodmo58rodmo58about 9 years ago
Awesome

I truly enjoyed reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay but...

I'm enjoying this series but the dialogue is stilted and unnatural. Who really says things like, "The first tactile feel of the pad of his finger smoothing the soft wrinkled flesh of my anus was amazing." This is supposed to be a conversation between two of your characters but reads like the narrative in most porn stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear Anonymous

I am so glad you took the time to read this series, and am pleased that you are for the most part enjoying it.I also want to thank you for your thoughtful feedback.

Your criticism about some of the dialog is somewhat valid, and I agree to a point,

But those kinds of sexual siliques are part of Madison's Character.The detailed stories are part of her "Process of pleasure" and are done with purpose

She is an educated and sophisticated lady and enjoys reliving and retelling those stories,especially to her young student in the arts of pleasure. Madison gets off on the listener's reaction. She goes through great pains to weave her carnal web and has told the story before and has even rehearsed it. She gets the same sexual gratification that Larry does by talking dirty , but likes to show off and do it in a highbrow style. Madison knows how a well told tale can cast a spell over her listener . Just like closing one of her business deals. she does it with style and theatrics . The riveted reactions and arousal of her listener gets her aroused as well.

so her contrived pillow talk helps Madison reach those goals, desires and fetishes she has, like a well oiled machine, or should we say well lubed cock?

erotica881988erotica881988about 7 years agoAuthor
?????????????????????????????

to the previous comment.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous