All Comments on 'Anal Train Ride, Give and Receive'

by Daniels69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable. A story has to at least be believable. The character dialogue is unreal, nobody talks like that. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Complete and utter rubbish As anon said - A story has AT LEAST to be believable - Yours isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dialog was bad broken English. People don’t talk like this. It was like they were having conversations with voiced in their heads not each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vaseline is pure oil, it will ruin silicon and TPE sex toys if used as a lubricant. It works with glass, metal, very rigid plastics like ABS. Those aren't often used for strap-ons and dildos. The heroine suggests using vaseline for strap-on penetration she's a fan of. Does she not know? Haven't she had issues with that combo?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniels69@Daniels69
A Swedish man 54 years living in Stockholm in a smaller apartment. I like being cosy in the sofa while talking, laughing and having a nice time, maybe with a glass of wine, as much as (or more) then all the kinky fetish stuff. Curious about a lot of things... ...and think tha...