Anal with Rocky

Story Info
Rocky breeds me.
3.3k words
4.63
11.5k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocky and I had been lovers for several months and had hit a nice groove. He enjoyed my blowjobs and I loved servicing him while dressed in panties, stockings and heels. After one of our sessions, we were lying in bed, him enjoying the post orgasmic afterglow and me lying beside him savoring the exquisite salty-sweet taste of his semen that I'd just swallowed. As I ran my fingers through his chest hair, he looked over at me and asked if there was anything sexually he could do for me. Without hesitating, I said I wanted to receive anal sex from him.

He laughed and said "Well, ya just blew out my pipes buddy, but how about we make some plans for it?"

"That sounds nice!" I said as I looked up at him and smiled.

A few days later Rocky messaged me. Instead of his usual "You hungry?" text, this time he wrote "OK if I come to the back door this time?" I laughed as I wrote back "It'll be unlocked for you." We made plans to meet up that evening.

I'd experimented with anal since I was a teenager with various objects and had used a dildo with my first gay lover, but I'd never bottomed and had my lover's cock in my ass. Rocky wasn't particularly large regarding length or girth (some of my toys were bigger than his penis), so I knew I'd be able to accommodate him and was looking forward to having sex with him this way. I loved the submissive feeling of pleasing him orally and wanted to explore that in another way. I hoped he'd cum inside of me as I liked the thought of him as a dominant animal with his spunk claiming me as his sexual property.

Though I'd never received anal sex with a man, I had a pretty good idea of how to prepare, my objectives were being thoroughly cleansed, very relaxed and well lubricated. Several hours before we were to meet, I gave myself two enemas. I loved the feeling of preparing for him and I knew from past experience to take things slow. After the second enema, I picked out what I'd wear for Rocky. By this point, I'd gotten into the habit of dressing in panties, stockings and heels for him when I had sex with Rocky (see my previous story), and this wasn't going to be different. Since I thought (and hoped!) there'd be some acrobatics with Rocky positioning me the way he wanted me, I decided to wear a sexy body stocking that was crotchless. It was black and the legs had a pattern that flattered my long legs. I picked out some lovely pumps with a snakeskin look and some sheer black panties to hear over the body stocking. After I'd picked out what I'd wear, I took a shower to clean up from the enemas and shave my legs. I also took one of my favorite dildos in the shower to help me prep.

The water was very relaxing and I took my time shaving, making my legs smooth and luscious. I washed off my backside, lubed up my fingers, started massaging my anus, and gently probed with my fingertips. Starting with one finger and gradually working up to three, I could feel the initial tightness and resistance of my sphincter lessen as I worked myself. It felt great getting ready for my lover this way and I imagined Rocky's cock sliding into me. When I felt sufficiently loosened up, I lubed up my dildo, bent forward a little, and brought it around to my anus. The head popped past my sphincter with just a little resistance and the sensation of being opened created a warm sensation in my pelvis and sent a tingle up my spine. The first few inches had been stretched by my fingers but the resistance increased slightly as I advanced. Going slowly, I was able to work it in, til all 7 inches were buried in my ass. The fullness was very nice and I could feel it against my prostate. There was no pain so I held it there for a minute or so, then slowly withdrew. The head felt as good going out as it had going in and I was pleasantly surprised to find no fecal residue. I lubed up again and then reinserted the dildo, able to go faster this time and easily get it to the base. Taking it out, I repositioned myself, squatted, and inserted the dildo again. In this position, I could start thrusting it in and out more forcefully, which was feeling better and better. On one of the strokes, it popped out and a little bit of residual water from the enemas came out, without any residue. I repeated this a few times to get any remaining water out, cleaned up my ass and the dildo, then got out of the shower.

I was feeling a nice combination of anticipation and relaxation after the cleansing, shower and butt play so I lolled about the house naked for a bit. As the time for Rocky to arrive drew closer, I applied some lotion to my legs and slipped on the body stocking. It felt great sliding up my smooth legs and I loved the look and feel as I adjusted it. I slipped on a lovely sheer black high waisted brief, stepped into the heels and put on a light black t-shirt to complete the look. I also got my bed ready by putting out some towels, washcloths, and some lube, all within easy reach.

I have a selection of butt plugs and planned on using one for preparation. As a practical matter, I thought it would help keep my sphincter loosened and prevent it from tightening back up. On an erotic level, knowing that my anus was being held open for my lover turned me on. I fantasized about how it would feel to open the door and greet him with a butt plug in place. I figured that since I'd already loosened myself up a bit, I could skip the smallest plug and so got the next biggest size, lubed it up, positioned myself on my bed on my knees with my ass in the air, probed gently with the tip, then slipped it in. There was no resistance as it went in and I loved the sensation of my sphincter gripping the base as I let go. I got up and walked around a bit, feeling submissive with the plug in place. The plug moved slightly as I walked, gently massaging my prostate and causing some fluid to ooze at the tip of my cock. Over the next 30 minutes or so, I worked up to the 2nd biggest plug I had. It took a little bit of persuasion to seat it, but there was no pain whatsoever, the stretch of my sphincter was magical, and I felt *very* full with it inside. I could still walk around without discomfort, so I went over near a window for some natural light and took a pic of my legs and heels. I sent it to Rocky with a simple "I'm ready!" He replied that he was on the way.

I sat by the front window awaiting him and pulled up some gay porn. Watching it always got me worked up as I thought about how much I'd like to be the one sucking a lovely rock hard cock and swallowing cum. I was looking at a scene with gentle anal sex that was very nice when Rocky pulled into the driveway. I shut down the computer and went to the front door to greet him. Walking with the plug in place made the tip move slightly against my prostate, causing some precum to leak from my rock hard cock, which strained against my panties. Standing behind the door to shield myself from any curious neighbors, I demurely greeted Rocky as he stepped inside.

"Hey, lover!" I said.

He smiled as he looked me over then looked down and saw my cock bulging the sheer fabric of my panties. "Looks like my cocksucker is pretty excited to see me." he said.

"As always!" I replied, reaching out to rub my hand on his crotch. As I felt the hardness under the fabric, I laughed and said coyly "Feels like I'm not the only one!"

He smiled as we embraced and I imagined how it would feel to hold each other like this with his cock inside of me. We held hands as we walked back to my bedroom.

Standing by the foot of the bed, I looked into his eyes as I unzipped his pants, smiling as I discovered he didn't have any underwear on. Wrapping my hand around his cock, I went down on my knees and assumed the position I love so much. He was erect and not yet fully hard, with a drop of precum at the tip. I flicked my tongue across the head and savored the taste.

"Mmmmm...." I moaned, then opened my mouth and slid his cock in, going all the way to the base in one smooth motion.

He shuddered and groaned as I enjoyed one of my favorite parts of giving head, the first caress of my lips on the glans, followed by the warm, familiar feeling of a semi-erect cock filling my mouth, and the soft head lodging in my throat. Rocky's erection came quickly and easily to him and I loved the sensation of his now firm cock as I sucked up and down the shaft.

"Jesus buddy! You give the best blowjob I've ever had! It's like you were born to suck cock." he said.

I loved knowing that I was pleasing him and went all the way down his shaft, gagging slightly as the now firm head entered my throat but holding his ass firmly as I pushed past it and buried my face in his crotch.

"Easy!" he said, "Remember what I'm here for today. You don't want me to cum too fast."

I slowly slid him out of my mouth, sucking hard at the tip so that there was an audible 'pop' as my mouth came off. His cock bobbed a bit and I admired how it stuck out and glistened with my saliva all over it. Seeing it like that made me yearn to bottom for him. Rocky gripped the base of his cock with one hand, put the other on the back of my head, and turned my head up so we were looking at each other. He rubbed the head of his cock around and around on my lips as he held me there.

"I'm going to breed you today, baby. Are you ready for it?" he asked.

"Yes, sir.", I replied as he fed me the head. I moaned as my lips clamped around the shaft.

I sucked a few strokes, then he took it out and asked "Who does your ass belong to?"

"You, sir." I said.

He smiled and rubbed his cock around my lips some more. "Good boy." he said.

I stood up, looked into his eyes, and said "Let's move to the bed."

We laid on the bed, side by side, and I positioned myself so he could fondle my legs as I blew him. Just before I began to blow him again, I spread my legs to show him my ass.

"Can you see how I've gotten ready for you?" I asked.

As I lowered my mouth onto his cock, he caressed my balls then moved down and pressed on the base of the butt plug. "Nice!" he said.

His light pressure on the base of the plug caused the tip to nudge my prostate and I could feel the precum ooze out of my cock. I moaned with pleasure and he worked his hand inside my panties and grabbed my cock. Electric tingles spread from cock, to my pelvis, then up my spine as he did this. I'd been leaking so much precum that there was plenty of lubrication as he stroked me. He worked my cock out past the leg hole elastic of the panties and could stroke me fully.

"Wow, you're pretty turned on. You love being my little cock sucking bitch, don't you?"

Taking his cock out of my mouth, I replied "You know I do. And I can't wait to feel you fuck me." I quickly returned to sucking his wonderful cock.

He laughed and said "Let me watch you take out the plug."

Reluctantly, I let his cock slide out of my mouth and positioned myself so he had a clear view of my ass. Then I grabbed a towel and put it under my bottom. As I reached down and gripped the base, Rocky's eyes were intently focused on what I was doing. I wanted to give him a nice show so I moved the base of the plug around in little circles for a bit, enjoying the tip on my prostate and the pressure on the sphincter. Then I slowly started pulling the plug out. The sphincter had tensed up slightly so there was some resistance as the thickest part of the plug started coming out. Wanting to stretch myself a bit, I held the plug at the maximum stretch and gently fucked myself with it, moving in and out slowly.

Sensing the need for more lube, I asked him "Baby, can you grab the lube and put some more on?"

"Sure," he said "it's so hot watching this." He grabbed the lube and dripped some onto the plug. I was able to increase the thrusting and gave myself several deep thrusts. Then I slid the plug out and placed it on a towel I'd put on the bed stand.

I moved to position myself on top of him as we embraced and I rubbed my pelvis against him. Then I sat up, grabbed his cock, and put the tip against my anus. I steadied myself with my other hand on his chest.

Looking into his eyes, I said "I've been wanting this!"

Then I slowly sat back and Rocky's cock took my anal virginity. I'd prepped well enough so that there was plenty of lube and as the thickest part of his cock slid into me, I shuddered slightly with pleasure. Rocky closed his eyes and moaned as he slid into me.

His cock felt wonderful, and just as with my first experience with gay oral sex that felt completely natural and comfortable, so was this. His cock and my ass were perfectly suited for each other and the feel was amazing for both of us.

I slid my hand away from my cock as I fully sat down on him, burying him inside of me. I could feel the tip against my prostate and was so turned on that a steady flow of precum flowed out of my penis, down the shaft, and onto my balls. Rocky put his hands on my chest and caressed me as I started rocking my pelvis back and forth slightly.

"Are you doing OK, buddy?" he asked me sweetly. "I'm amazed at how easy it was to slip inside of you." Although Rocky was dominant and masculine, I always appreciated how thoughtful and caring he was towards me. He never wanted to hurt me and made sure I enjoyed our lovemaking as much as he did.

I looked down at this wonderful man, caressed his cheek, and said "This feels wonderful! I love having you inside of me." He smiled up at me and gave my waist a squeeze.

For a few minutes, I slowly rocked my pelvis, then began lifting up a bit, allowing him to thrust in and out of me. He put his hands in my armpits so he could lift me slightly and started thrusting more vigorously. Soon, I could hear our bodies slapping together and I shook slightly with each thrust. The feeling was incredible, with my ass being filled with his cock and imagining myself as a rag doll that Rocky was having his way with. Rocky started moaning and gripped me tightly as he fucked me. I relaxed and became almost limp as he held me just the way he wanted and took his pleasure.

After a few minutes, he slowed slightly and loosened his grip on me. He rubbed my chest and said "I can't believe how good you feel! Come here, baby!"

I lowered myself onto him and laid my head on his shoulder. I started kissing his neck and told him "I love the way you feel inside of me!"

We stayed like this for a while, kissing and caressing each other as he gently fucked me. When the lube started to become a little thin and the friction increased, I came off of him and said "Let's change positions and I'll get some more lube on you."

As we repositioned, I noted that my ass felt empty and I longed for the full sensation to return. When Rocky was kneeling, I grabbed some lube and coated his rock hard shaft with it. Then I laid back and lifted my legs up as he moved between them. I loved the way my legs looked and felt as he grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me across the bed to bring us closer. He took one of his hands and positioned his cock at my anus, then took my legs so that my knees were hooked over his elbows. He thrust ever so slightly and I could feel his cock stretching me.

"Are you ready, baby?" he asked me.

"Fuck me Rocky!" I said, as I lifted my pelvis slightly. "I need you back inside of me."

He laughed, thrust, and his penis slid effortlessly into me until I could feel him close up against me. The satisfying feeling of fullness returned as I arched my back and moaned.

"That's it! Good boy." he said. "Do you like it?"

Oh, God yes!" I panted. "Please cum inside me, Rocky. I want it so bad."

He increased his thrusting and we were both moaning, lost in the ecstasy. I wasn't sure when, but he moved one of his arms so that he could grab my cock as he fucked me. This felt fantastic and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Your cock is so hard and wet, buddy. Do you want to cum?" Rocky asked.

"Please, sir! Don't stop!" I pleaded.

Looking up at my lover, feeling him fuck me and stroking my cock, I started ascending the orgasmic roller coaster and soon got to the point of inevitability. My eyes rolled back, I saw a white flash, and then commenced one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

As my cum flowed out, Rocky encouraged me "That's it, buddy. Nice! Just enjoy it. I love fucking your sweet little ass and seeing you shoot your spunk!"

I didn't lose consciousness but I was so caught up in the rapture of my orgasm that I don't remember much after that. I do remember he let go of my cock at some point and brought his hand up to my mouth to feed me some of my cum that had gotten on it. When I'd cleaned his hand off, he gripped my hips with both hands and began forcefully fucking me. It felt great to be with him this way and I loved being the object of his lust. Rocky started grunting as he thrust and I watched his face become flushed and contorted as he worked me. Soon, his thrusting let up a little, he began moaning, then let out a scream as he held me tight and shuddered. He pushed into me and held me tight as he came. I loved the thought of his sperm inside of me.

Rocky slid out of me and laid down beside me on the bed. I grabbed a towel and cleaned us up a bit, pleased to find no residue. Then we held each other and enjoyed the afterglow. We both napped for a bit. When I awoke, my first thought was of how much I loved losing my anal virginity to this wonderful man.