Anal Yogi

Story Info
Anal Yoga.
901 words
2.77
7.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a yogi was no easy task, you have had to master meditation and reach a level of enlightenment few other people can. Zed was a self taught Yogi who used chakras to feel the divine energy that flowed through the universe.

He enjoyed the company of women and especially the ones who flaunted their sexuality. He enjoyed taking in their aroma when he was close to them. He started a meditation gym in which sexuality and spirituality met. The rules were simple for the meditation sessions, you had to be a mature women who is willing to exercise naked and have an open mind. Women who came to the yoga gym were from different backgrounds. Yet, they were all comfortable with free use and anal sex especially when integrated with yoga. All of the women had to be interviewed before they enrolled in the gym. To make sure that they are dedicated and ready to be used whenever.

The sessions were led by Zed and they started by the women taking all of their clothes off. And slowly working up a sweat. They all came in with their own meditation mats and some women preferred to keep their thongs and G-strings on. Other women preferred to be completely naked.

The sessions were relaxed and different women rotated who led the sessions. They would start with yoga poses that are easy and work their way up so that to keep their curvy bodies fit and tight.

All the women went ahead and lubricated their assholes for the session, they then would insert butt plugs into each other assholes so that to keep them stretched for when the time came. They would then bend over and spread their cheeks so that their rear was fully exposed.

The women would stand to each other and help each other get stimulated, they would rub each other clits and finger each other to help them relax. Some women enjoyed getting their breasts kneaded and looked forward to it.

Everyone in the gym was nude, the women would gather around and talk about their beauty routines and much more. There were common areas in the gym where the women would relax and talk to each other. Other rooms were reserved for different sexual practices like tantric sex, full body massage, clit massage etc...

Zed was the yogi that inspired the club, the women practically worshiped him and wanted to breed with him. Women who were still fertile made sure that Zed got a full view of their naked bodies. In addition, they would offer themselves to him to satisfy every fantasy he had. They hoped that they would carry his seed and be inseminated by him.

He liked to train the women to favor anal sex versus vaginal sex and they were taught to call their assholes " My sacred hole". They were taught that anal sex is sacred since it took a special trust between the man and the women to use their bodies like that.

Day in and day out the women assholes got stretched by adapting a serial dilation technique in which every few days they would wear a larger size butt plug. This way they can anal fist each other which was a common practice at the gym.

The gym emphasized youth and being in tune with oneself all the women were nurturing mature women who enjoyed the company of younger men. The women enjoyed getting their bodies worshipped by the young men. Every inch of their bodies was sexualized and worshipped. It helped the young men spiritually advance as they worshipped them.

Slowly they gathered funds through donations to build the complex of their dreams, they planned to build a fitness center where they never had to leave. It was supposed to be self sufficient with all the amenities that they could need. They built the mini-city and made sure that it had a temple for female ass worship in it.

Slowly they started building the society of their dreams in which the female body was the main instrument of worship. It was the main method in which the young men spiritually advanced themselves.

The women were regarded as priests in the society where they helped the young men spiritually advance themselves using their bodies. The mature women who were still fertile started a breeding program for the young men so that the society can grow and evolve. Day in and Day out the women had every cavity of their bodies explored and worshipped.

The breeding program was very successful since it incorporated free use, breast feeding, breeding, anal use and many more kinks. The young men enjoyed being served by the mature women all day.

The complex had a library for young men to visit, the librarians were the hottest mature women who were selected for that special role. They would stay in the library and walk around wearing nothing but high heels. They liked to give the men a great view of their rear end by bending down to pick up "books" as much as they could especially when the young men where looking.

The library had a special program in which you can book a session with one of the librarians in which she did Nuru massage or any kind of body massage you wanted. The young men loved that service and they signed up routinely for it.