Anamika's Life Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Lovely Indian Wife's back-story of the Goa Trip.
9.4k words
4.58
20.3k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you haven't read Chapter 1, I would recommend that you read it first though this can be read independently as well.

------------------------------------

Few months after the shooting of the song and the scenes, on a Friday, Anamika got a call from the director and she went in to meet him the next day. The director informed her that the main actress of the movie who had a couple of sex scenes had backed out of it and hence they were going to release this movie under the 'General' rating and not the 'Adult' rating as planned.

Anamika was surprised and shocked and asked him what would happen to the scenes that she had shot. The director looked at her despondently and the answer was pretty clear. He told her that he felt quite bad and it genuinely showed on his face.

He then took a bigger breath and told her that that was not all and he had more bad news and since the main actress wasn't adding the heat to the movie via the sex scenes, she had agreed to shot for the song sequence. The director told her that without her shooting for the song sequence the story did not add up and hence he had to completely remove Anamika's part from the movie.

Anamika couldn't handle this and a tear rolled down her cheek. She asked the director if he could get her another role or started blabbering that maybe she could do the lead role with the sex scenes. The director looked at her apologetically and told her that he will definitely look for a role for her in one of her future movies but that she couldn't pull off an entire movie yet. He apologised once again and told her not to worry and to hold on to his card and reach out back to him if she needs anything and he will definitely reach out to her when he starts his next movie.

Anamika called me up as soon as she left the director's office from her taxi and started crying on the phone. I asked her to come straight to my home and she did and relayed the story to me. I felt very sorry for her and hugged her tight. She cried herself out in my arms for 5 minutes and then she told me that as she had stated earlier she is quitting bollywood. I just hugged her back and supported her and told her that she can do whatever she wants.

Later that night in bed, she asked me if I remembered how they had decided that Anamika was right for bollywood and I told her of-course and showed her the pictures of her from the filmfare awards. Anamika pushed those away and said that not this but how we had decided that she could do all of this and I got what she was talking about and said if she meant the 'Goa Trip'. She nodded her head and snuggled into me more while I started to recall that fateful 'Goa Trip'.

------------------------------------

My two closest friends from college and I planned to visit Goa after our college ended for a few days to celebrate our graduation. Anamika insisted on accompanying me and I had no problems and neither did my friends as all of us used to get along great. Also, which single guys would mind a model accompanying them to Goa. Anamika had by then acted in TVCs as well as walked the ramp for a fashion designer. So, the plan was set, we booked a 2 Bed-room cottage, 1 for my friends and 1 for us for 3 nights. We got there on a Thursday morning and planned to leave by Sunday afternoon.

The cottage that we had booked was right on the beach and was pretty basic in all aspects except the location. There was just 1 bath-room and so the guys gladly gave us that room so that Anamika could get her privacy.

Dhruv, Madhav and I had been friends since our second year in college. Dhruv was a guy's guy and like me a natural talker. Madhav was much more reserved. All three of us boys were fit and handsome. Anamika as you already know was extremely fit with toned abs and was top heavy with her 34C breasts and was about average height for an Indian girl. Her face was round and her cheeks were plump. Her bubbly personality shone through her eyes and in her captivating smile and she styled her hair in the popular fashion made famous by Rachel Green; bangs.

As soon as we reached our cottage, we planned to take a bath, get ready and head onto the beach to start feeling the Goa vibe. Dhruv first went in for a bath and came out in his towel and was a little embarrassed while doing so as Anamika had never seen him like this.

Anamika & I told him that there was nothing to be embarrassed about as we were all friends, all adults and probably going to see a lot of each other this week. (Wow, did we underestimate this statement) He told us that that was true but still could not help himself and went to his room.

Madhav went in next and came out fully dressed as he was the shyest of all of us. Anamika told them that they were all handsome boys and to not worry which further reddened both of them. I took a quick shower and while Anamika went in for her shower, I joined the guys in their room to plan the agenda and to give her some privacy.

The three of us were planning the agenda for the next three days when Anamika got done with her shower and came up to the door of the boy's room in her towel which covered her very well but there's just something extremely sexy about a girl in a towel with her freshly washed hair. She opened the door with one hand while holding onto her towel with the other and asked me to come into our room. The boys checked her out, blushed, and looked away.

I entered our room and closed the door behind me. She told me that she had planned to wear her sexiest dresses, tops, shorts, skirts and swimsuits on the trip but given the level of discomfort of the boys, she wasn't sure and she didn't have any normal clothes other than the one she had worn on the flight in.

I told her not to worry and that this was our trip as well and we should not worry about the boy's reactions and that they will be fine. While saying this, I could not resist her cute face and gave her a wet sloppy kiss and pulled her towel down. She shouted at me and told me that I am a dog while re-tying her towel.

She pushed me out of the room and after pushing me out of the room, she stood in the door-way with her hands raised on the doors, ready to close it and told us to find a good shack to hang out this afternoon. In this position, we could see her lovely toned arms and her smooth armpits and it was hard not to wish for her towel to come undone as her hands were on the door and probably would not be able to get back in time to save her modesty. The boys just got a little more uncomfortable, adjusted their shorts and looked away. I told them that it was ok and not to be worried, we are all adults here as she closed the door.

Anamika came out wearing a white light cotton off-shoulder crop-top with just 2 inch sleeves that was held over her bust by an elastic band and reached just till her navel. The lower part of the top also had an elastic so if she stretched a lot more of her midriff would be exposed. She had paired this with a pair of very short blue cotton shorts. She looked amazing and all three of us were stunned seeing her in this dress. She gave a wry smile and jokingly thanked the three of us for appreciating her, gave us a naughty wink while putting on her sunglasses and walked out

As we entered a nearby shack, we realised that Anamika was definitely one of the hotter girls in there as she got a glance up-and-down from everyone. We sat down on a table out front next to a loud group.. We ordered a couple of shisha, 4 'kings' beer, and some food. We sat down from Right to Left, me, Anamika, Madhav & then Dhruv and next to Dhruv was the loud group which had five hot girls who were sitting in their bikini tops and skirts and a couple of guys. The vacation was off to a good start!

Anamika was sitting on the lazy chair with her feet on the chair's edge and she had sunk into the chair. I couldn't help staring at her legs and she noticed that and hit me hard on my arm and asked me to stop being a Dog. I laughed, said ok and ordered more beers as we had polished off the first round of beers even before the shisha arrived.

The waiter came back with our beers and our sheesha and eyed up Anamika. We were having a nice relaxing afternoon, the sun was good, the beer was chilled, and the scenery was beautiful outside and sexy inside the shack. I noticed both Dhruv & Madhav staring occasionally at Anamika's legs but I couldn't blame them for that.

Anamika had noticed as well and had texted me the same and I messaged her what else do you expect them to do. She said not to stare at my legs and try to talk with the girls on the next table. I told her that everyone is always interested in #1 and that was Anamika. She blushed and gave me a naughty smile. I knew I was hitting the right notes and would get rewarded later that night.

After a couple of beers, Anamika was feeling it and told the guys that let me show you something. She asked me to take a big drag of the shisha and to let the smoke out in her mouth. I did as told and she twisted herself towards me and sucked in the smoke with our lips locked wide. Boy, what a sight we would have been and I saw Madhav's eyes about to pop out of their socket.

As she uncoiled herself away from me back into her chair, she blew out the smoke. During her twist towards me, the lower part of her top had risen and was almost all the way below her breasts leaving her entire tummy bare. I could only wonder what a lovely view it would have been for Madhav and Dhruv.

She didn't adjust her top back and I could see both the boys eyeing her up more than the bikini clad girls on the next table. As we finished up our third beer, Anamika got up to go to the wash-room and when she came back she had adjusted her top back. But, before sitting down in her chair again, she gave me a kiss on my cheek while bending down which gave all of us a short but hot view of her cleavage. While giving me a kiss, she thanked me for this trip but I turned to look into her eyes and thanked her for being my girl-friend.

It was 5 pm now and we were discussing what to do whether to go and relax in our cottage or go for a swim. Anamika was silent and the boys were of the opinion that let's go and relax before we head out to one of the famous Goan clubs. I wanted to go swim and so I asked Anamika what she wanted to do. She said she had brought 4 swimsuits and she definitely wanted to try them all, so she wanted to go swim. Hearing her wanting to swim, both the boys agreed to go for a swim.

We got to our cottage and after we boys changed, we headed outside and sat in the small garden with our beers while Anamika got ready. She came out just as we were about to get done with our beer. She was wearing a long floral cover-up. It was tied around her bust with a small clip. It left her shoulders and arms bare and reached all the way to the ground. We walked down to the beach with our towels, and bags in tow and settled just a bit ahead of our earlier shack.

We took off our tees and Anamika removed the top clip and the cover-up fell down revealing her swim-suit. As she knelt down to get out of the cover-up, all three of us were presented with the lovely view of her luscious breasts. Oh, what a sight it was, we could see the inner curves of her breasts plunging into darkness. While she was bent down, she took a quick glance up and noticed all three of us staring before she stepped out of the cover-up.

Her swim-suit was a white one-piece with black cross-linings across the front. It had 1-inch straps and a slightly plunging neckline which just exposed the swell of her breasts. The back was well-covered but left no doubts as to the shape of her ass.

The ocean was a bit rough and so it was not easy walking into the ocean for a swim. Anamika was stumbling a bit and as I was helping her wade through the water with Dhruv ahead of us and Madhav behind us. Along came a strong wave which almost swept her away but Madhav got her just in time and helped her up by supporting her from behind with his body and helping her steady herself with his hands around her waist. His strong hold on her love handles was innocent enough but the look on his face gave away the fact that he was enjoying helping her.

Anamika steadied herself and we waded till she was about chest deep into the ocean and enjoyed the push-pull of the waves. She got pushed into me multiple times and I could feel the soft firmness of her breasts on my arms and back which I enjoyed very much. She got pushed into Dhruv & Madhav as well a couple of times in the rough sea and I am sure they enjoyed it just as much.

As the sea started getting rougher, Anamika wrapped her legs around my waist and hung onto me like a koala bear on a tree. The four of us were enjoying the lovely setting sun and discussing the beauty that is Goa. I turned to appreciate the beauty that was holding onto me and she looked deep into my eyes. I was enraptured and tilted my head gently to kiss her lips which were waiting for me. We kissed for a few seconds, caught in the romantic setting, blissfully unaware of everything around us. Dhruv, the loudmouth, coughed loudly saying 'Get a Room' bringing us back to the real world. I abused him for ruining our moment but Anamika got a little embarrassed after our PDA and climbed off of me and we headed back to the beach.

I knew that both the boys would want to check Anamika out while she was drying up, I turned away so that they needn't be cautious of me. I saw through the corner of my eyes as Dhruv looked down her front again when she knelt to dry her legs and Madhav stared at the lovely shape of her ass and her legs from behind. After drying up, we headed back to the cottage to get ready for the evening. All of us went in for the second bath of the day and changed into our evening clothes.

The boys were in shorts and a nice beachy shirt (all of us). Anamika was back in her morning clothes. We walked out to the beach to figure out which of the shacks we should head into and turned back to the one in the morning as it looked like it had a party going on with lots of people inside and music blaring. We walked in and really felt the bass of the music so we sat down at one of the last few available tables out by the corner.

We placed our standard order of beer, shisha and some finger food and reflected on the amazing day that we had. After about a half hour of having some food and consuming a couple of beers, Anamika being a fantastic dancer was really feeling the tempo so we headed onto the dance floor. We danced real close with her arms around my neck and my hands on the lower part of her exposed back while we grooved to the music.

We got a couple of soft lovely kisses in and were really getting into the music. I took her hand and twirled her a couple of times which exposed a lot of her belly before turning her away from me so that her amazing butt was nestled against my groin. We were grinding on the busy dance floor, my hands were alternating from the side of her waist to her soft belly and she was alternating between caressing my head and beating her hands to the sound of the music.

Anamika noticed that Dhruv & Madhav were staring at us very intently so she twisted around and gave me a kiss on my cheek and asked me if she should dance with my friends as well? I saw them and noticed their horny looks and answered her in the affirmative but to not be very naughty. She replied that she is what she is and I smiled. I loved her exactly because of these fast comebacks. She again twisted towards my ear and I thought that she wanted to speak something knelt further when she seductively rolled her tongue in my ears and bit on my earlobe knowing that I couldn't resist that. I got a shiver and the naughtiness wasn't lost on my friends who averted their eyes but only for a second.

Her twists and my twirls of her and caused her top to roll up further and now her entire belly was exposed which I was having a fun time playing with. She then told me that as it is I should be worried about the boys not behaving. She told me she had seen them checking her out when she was drying herself up and even right now they seemed to have eyes only for her.

She then waved at them and called them onto the floor. They refused initially and she told me to go and send them back. I went off the dance floor and told them to go and dance with her but one after the other as I didn't want to be bored alone. Dhruv seized the opportunity and went ahead and Madhav & I continued on with our beers and shisha while keeping an eye on them. They danced close and seemed to be having fun and laughing often. Soon, they came back arm in arm with Anamika's arm around Dhruv's back and his hand around her back and his palm resting on Anamika's belly. Her other hand was on top of his which meant that she was fine with this intimate touch.

The touch was not lost on Madhav as well as I saw him looking straight at that. I didn't think too much knowing how free and affectionate both of them are. The way they were walking back to us, I was sure Dhruv was getting a good feel of her bosom as well.

Madhav & I were facing the dance floor and sitting on the front two chairs of the table and on reaching our table, Dhruv took Anamika's hand above the two of us without letting it go. This gave both Madhav & me wonderful views of her belly and escorted her around our chairs to the two back chairs and both of them collapsed in their respective chairs. Anamika took her beer and chugged the entire beer down and said that she was tired and needed a break.

We ordered another round of beers as they were sweating because of the dance. The dance definitely seemed to have broken the ice between them and they were engaging in a conversation just as comfortably as what Anamika and I have. I was happy to know that my friends were getting along with my girlfriend. As it got to closing time, we headed back to our cottage quite drunk and very happy.

Anamika went to our room and collapsed on our bed while I was talking with the boys figuring out plans for the next day. She shouted from the other room and asked us to make plans in our room so that she can partake in the conversation.

We walked in to our room and the only place to sit was on the bed so Anamika turned to her side on her elbow, Madhav sat near the head of the bed with his back to the bedrest and Dhruv sat near the foot of the bed on his knees so that he was kneeling onto the bed on his elbows. I sat in the middle of the bed and used Anamika for support by leaning onto her.

Dhruv had without a doubt a wonderful view of Anamika's legs and since she had curled one of her legs to be on top of the other, he had a wonderful view up her shorts as well though he couldn't see much since the shorts were tight. The boys just wanted to hang around on this beach and do some water sports while Anamika & I wanted to go to South Goa as the beaches there were supposed to be even prettier. So, it was decided that the next day we would hang around this beach and the day after go to South Goa. None of us were interested in casinos, so we decided to skip that but planned to go to some of the famous clubs the next two nights as they were sure to be thumping with it being the weekend.

They changed and went to their room after calling it a day. I changed to my boxers and my t-shirt. Anamika went to change and came out in one of my t-shirts which reached her mid thigh and just her panties. She snuggled up to me and I hugged her tight and felt her amazing body pressed up against me. She spoke in my ear that my friends were wonderful but they were checking her out real hard.

I told her that I had noticed as well and asked her if it made her uncomfortable. She said that she was fine but wasn't sure how I felt. I told her that I was absolutely fine as well and was happy that she was fine as this would be the state of affairs if she was to reach her aim of being an actress. She told me she would have to do a whole lot more if she wanted to be an actress and said that she will show it to me.