Anamika's Life Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four of us won the tee-shirts with the club branding because of completing this dare. She came up to me and hugged me and I could see she was quite high and had a glazed look in her eyes. I told her surely this was all that she had to do to fulfill her dream of becoming an actress. She smiled and said probably.

Madhav came up to us and high-fived Anamika for her guts and boldness. She in turn high-fived him and congratulated him on going to town with the other girl. As the atmosphere calmed down, the MC came back on the stage and handed us the reward of Rs.10,000 and a tequila bottle for winning the competition. He introduced himself as Anmol and handed Anamika a card and told her that if she ever has any need in Goa or in the entertainment industry to reach out to him. She passed the card to me.

The three of us walked back hand in hand to our shack. Anamika walked between Madhav and me and all of us took turns sharing the tequila. On reaching our shack, we noticed that it was locked and made an entry through the window in our bed-room so as not to disturb Dhruv's lucky night.

As Anamika went in for a change, Madhav asked me what just happened and I told him that she wanted to be an actress and she needed to be comfortable with her sexuality and this was just it. He couldn't believe me but I told him the same thing that as long as she doesn't cheat, I am the lucky one to get someone as hot as her. Madhav agreed that I definitely was lucky and tonight so was he but he could have been luckier if the MC allowed him to have the body shot of Anamika as well.

While he was saying this, Anamika was in the bathroom doorway and overheard him and snuggled into Madhav from behind and told him that he could still be, kissed him lightly on the cheek and laughed before getting on the bed. She was apparently just wearing my t-shirt again which left a lot of her legs exposed. Madhav and I changed and I got into bed with Anamika while Madhav slept on a mattress on the floor next to our bed.

I turned off the lights.

We could hear Dhruv and the girl going at it and hearing those sounds, we realised that it meant the boys would have heard us the previous night. For some reason, I couldn't resist the thought of the boys listening in and started groping and kissing Anamika under the blanket. She got aroused and said that she needed me in her.

I told her that Madhav was right there and she said that you should have thought of that before turning me on.

She got on top of me, removed her top and threw it to Madhav just in case he wasn't facing our way. She gently sat down on my hardness and bobbed a couple of times till I was completely in her and started riding me. We were still covered by the blanket but with each movement the blanket was slipping off of her.

After a couple of minutes the blanket was completely off her. Since the only light in the room was coming in from outside, I was sure he couldn't see much but would definitely be able to see her silhouette and in the silhouette her lovely boobs.

I started sucking her boobs while she rode me which caused her to start moaning.

She was on a high and she twisted such that she could look right at Madhav. He started touching himself and looking at that she turned to inform me. I told her what else can be expected and she agreed.

She again turned towards him while I had her breast that was away from him in my mouth and called him close with her finger and started kissing him by holding his head in her hands.

She was giving him open mouthed kisses with her tongue snaking out to run over his lips which was quite nasty. Madhav got his tongue out and they both tongue lashed open mouthed and then she started sucking his tongue like she was giving him a blowjob.

Madhav had kept his hands to himself so far but he couldn't anymore and he brought one hand up to her other boob and started playing with it and the other hand was groping her ass.

She then pushed his head with her hands down to the other boob and he started sucking on it as well. She in the mean-time got her hands around the tequila and took a shot and then poured some over her body for both of us to drink. She was still riding me and the two of us were drinking tequila mixed with the saltiness of her body as we continued to suck her nipples. She was enjoying the feeling and moaning quite loudly.

Madhav moved his fingers to her mouth and she started devouring them. I couldn't believe that we were doing this. He moved his other hand to his pants and removed them and then he started pleasuring himself again.

Anamika opened her eyes and saw his thick hard cock and then she came as hard as I had ever seen her orgasm. She completely latched onto me and dug her nails into my back to a point that it was painful. Her lower lips tightened around my cock and she began convulsing as her orgasm started..

Madhav was pushed aside and he was just observing the sight of her orgasm while he continued to pleasure himself.

I was not yet done so I was still inside her and pumping slowly into her as waves of pleasure washed over her for about a minute.

She regained her senses as soon as she stopped orgasming and looked towards Madhav who was fisting himself and then towards me. I smiled but she just started sobbing into me loudly. I stopped pumping into her and just gently stroked her head.

Madhav stopped pleasuring himself and in-stead covered himself up. He then stood up and covered us with the blanket and put Anamika's t-shirt on our bed before going into the bathroom to give us privacy. He was a true friend and a gentle-man.

I soothed her and told her that it was fine and tried my best to calm her down. She calmed down and got off me and we put on our clothes. She told me that she wasn't sure what happened and I convinced her not to worry as it was a spur of the moment and all of us were equally to blame.

She was still worried about the impact it would have on our relationship and on Madhav and my friendship. I tried my best to console her.

She then worried about what impression would Madhav have of her after today, surely he would think that she is a slut. Madhav must have been listening in from the bathroom because he walked in then and told her to not worry, that that's not what he thinks. It is just something that happened in the heat of the moment building up on what I was already telling her.

We were able to convince her after a few minutes and she then went to the bathroom to freshen up. Madhav spoke before I could and told me that there was nothing to worry about and he won't tell another person. Given the silence in our room, we could again hear Dhruv and the girl going at it and we just looked at each other and laughed when Anamika entered.

She now had paired my t-shirt with a boxer and looked very cute. I went into the bathroom to clean up and Anamika thanked Madhav and gave him a hug for being a good guy. He thanked her for being a good friend.

All of us got back to bed and Anamika cuddled into me and I asked her if now she could see herself as an actress. She looked me in the eye and told me maybe if she had not freaked out and then went to sleep with her head on my chest. Madhav and I slept off as well with blue balls and it seemed like Dhruv and the girl had slept off as well.

------------------------------------

Back to the current moment, Anamika was in a similar pose with her head on my chest. She seemed to have fallen asleep while thinking about Goa. I saw her body gently expand and contract with each breath and slept off with a boner from the recollection of our Goa Trip. I couldn't continue thinking about the Goa Trip as I was sure if I continued I would need some relief but would get none since Anamika had already slept off.