Anamika's Life Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put on a devilish smile and sucked in my earlobe and swished around with her tongue. I put my hand on top of her boobs and gently squeezed her young soft boobs. She turned around and got on top of me and kissed me hard on my lips while straddling me. We kissed deep and long and I reached around her and removed her t-shirt to free her lovely breasts. I was playing with her breasts while she was kissing me deeply and she was grinding her panty clad ass on my cock. Her grinding and her tongue sucking got me on edge and I flipped her onto her back, removed her panties and my shorts.

I slowly penetrated her soft wetness while sucking on her nipples. Her hands pulled my head in tighter and we got into a nice and slow rhythm. Her eyes were closed enjoying my complete hardness in her. After a good 5 minutes of fucking, she pulled me into herself more urgently and wrapped her legs tightly around my butt. I increased my speed and she pulled my head off her breasts and kissed me deep. Her tongue was deep in my throat and I sucked on it hard while pushing into her with even more urgency.

Her body stiffened as a complete wave of orgasm passed through her. She relaxed the hold of her legs and I let go of the kiss. She opened her eyes and looked deep into mine with a lot of affection. I asked her to turn around and got her into the doggy position as I re-entered her from the back. I started fucking her long and hard and the sounds of our thighs slapping together were reverberating in the room. She told me to be a little quiet but I was too elevated to care. I was pulling her into me by holding her lovely soft ass and she was also pushing into me with each stroke. After another five minutes, we both orgasmed together and I flooded completely into her. We both crashed into the bed with me on top of her and my cock still in her wet and sloppy pussy.

After catching our breath, we got up and cleaned up in the bath-room and then got back to bed. We slept naked with her ass grinding in my groin and one of my arms below her and stretched out with our fingers intertwined and the other arm above her cupping her breast and her hand on top of it. Given that we slept off in this position, it was no wonder that I woke up with a morning boner. However, since we were woken up by the boys wanting to go to the wash-room, Anamika put on the t-shirt and her panties and covered herself up with the blanket and I put on my t-shirt and boxer and opened the door.

We lazed around the entire morning and ordered breakfast from the neighborhood restaurant. Same as the previous day, the boys got ready first and then Anamika went in for her bath. We were chilling in the boy's room when she came out. She was wearing a one-piece black swim-suit paired with blue jeans short shorts which were just as short as the previous day and showed her beautiful long legs. The black swim-suit was a high neck one which didn't show any cleavage. She had left her long hair open so while we couldn't really see her back, from the looks of it, her swim-suit was backless as parts of her fair skin were visible through her hair.

Anamika headed out and we followed her and all three of us had to put on our sunglasses as we were staring at her pretty hard trying to figure out if it indeed was backless. She knew this and did a half turn towards us, smiled and continued on. This turn caused her hair to move to one side and it confirmed our suspicion. However, that was not all, the swimsuit was daringly cut at the side as well and if she wasn't careful her side boobs would be on display too.

It was mid-day by now, so we planned to go to a nearby shack and chill before going onto the beach for water sports in the evening. We had some beers and smoked some shisha.. Dhruv insisted that Anamika & I do the smoke swap thing again. She and I both realised the real reason for Dhruv's insistence - to get a clearer view of her lovely back. She said sure and while doing so she extracted a hair pin from her pocket and tied her hair up so that it just fell till her shoulder line. She then turned towards me, and I am pretty sure both of them got a pretty good view of her side boobs and her back from the way they stared.

When Anamika uncoiled herself, I was turned on as this time she had not just locked lips but also licked my mouth with her tongue. The boys also looked away and adjusted themselves from the wonderful view of her smooth and creamy back. Anamika looked straight ahead, giving us all time to cool down.

The shack had a pool table and a dart-board in the back that were free to use, so we headed that way to play a few games of pool. The game room was separated from the main shack by a door. Dhruv was a pro at it, Madhav & I were amateurs and Anamika was playing it for the first time so we paired up: Dhruv & Anamika and Madhav & I.

Dhruv was explaining the rules of the game to Anamika, so Madhav & I went back to our table to get a couple of drags of the shisha and to get our beers here. As we were getting back, our waiter asked us if we wanted to move the shisha near the pool table. We told him that that would be great so he grabbed the shisha and followed us. As we entered the door, we were greeted by a view that gave us all an instant hard-on.

Dhruv was teaching Anamika how to shoot and so she was bent down from the waist on the table with her back parallel to the table and her soft boobs were very gently squished which led to some extra side boob to be visible from her suit. He was in a similar position on top of her and teaching her how to aim. From our viewpoint, it looked like his groin was settled in her ass and his entire upper body and arms were on top of her bare back and her arms. Even after seeing us, they didn't stop what they were doing so I guessed that there wasn't anything naughty going on as neither of them had even a shade of guilt on their faces.

However, seeing them in position, Madhav uncharacteristically spoke out that he wanted to teach her as well and Anamika realised the position that they were in and got up and started laughing. Madhav got embarrassed at how loudly and perversely that came out. After a little bit more of her training, we started the game.

We won the first game and they won the next and it went down to the wire in the last game with all of the balls pocketed and only the black ball remaining. By this time, there was quite a bit of sledging going on and Anamika was giving me a very hard time.

The order of play was Dhruv followed by me followed by Anamika and then Madhav. He tried to pocket the black ball but failed.

The black ball was now right near the corner pocket and the white ball near the other corner on the same side. It was a pretty simple shot for me.

Just as I cued up to hit the shot, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dhruv & Anamika talking about something and just as I turned to see what they were doing, she kissed him on the cheek open-mouthed with her tongue and I accidentally took the shot which got the white ball to within a centimetre of the black ball but the black ball did not get into the corner pocket.

Seeing this, she jumped with joy and started making fun of me only for me to realise that this was a tactic on her part. I was angry, she was happy, Dhruv was absentmindedly running his hand on his cheek and Madhav was just confused. She said All's fair in Love and War and walked up to take her shot and won the tie-breaker game.

Pretty soon, it was evening and so we headed onto the beach. The shop on the beach had water scooters available for hire. The three of us removed our tees and Anamika bent down and removed her jeans shorts. The lower part of the swim-suit was cut high around the waist and was very revealing. Indian women typically wear swim-suits that have an extra layer around the bottom as most women aren't comfortable with the potential of a camel toe or a butt show. However, her swimsuit showed the lovely shape of her butt and left a little bit bare at the bottom.

Anamika & I got onto one water scooter and the boys on the other one. Dhruv and I were driving the water scooter and just as we started, having no experience of a water-scooter, we accelerated real hard. This led to both Anamika & Madhav to almost fall off the respective scooters. We had the water scooters for about 30 minutes and it was fun criss-crossing and riding the waves. She held tightly onto me from the back.

After about 15 minutes, she asked me to stop. Seeing us stop, they came next to us and Anamika told them that Madhav & I should get a chance to drive as well. They were quite cagey initially but after 15 minutes both of them had seemingly bolded up. I told her that we would need to head to the shore to change positions but she insisted that Dhruv & I could just jump in the water and get on the back of each other's scooters while Madhav and she scooted ahead in the seats.

Before, I could say that we could just get back on our own scooters, Dhruv had jumped in and was swimming towards our scooter, so I went ahead and did the same. So, now it was Anamika riding our scooter and Dhruv behind her and Madhav riding the other scooter with me behind him. She asked Dhruv to hold on tight, winked at me and started the scooter. He held onto her love handles and they took off. Madhav was having a challenging time riding the scooter but Anamika was in a zone of her own.

Pretty soon, they were far from us and since Madhav was driving the scooter like a 60 year old, I was able to focus on what the other two were up to. It seemed that Dhruv was snuggling up to Anamika on the pretext of not falling off. From our viewpoint, it looked like he was really enjoying her smooth and supple back. She later told me she could feel him getting hard and that he had "accidentally" felt her up.

We came back to the beach after the ride and laid down to get some sun. Anamika smeared some suntan cream on her back and asked me to spread it so that she doesn't get a burn. I spread the cream on her back and as she was laying on her stomach, her side-boobs were visible so I took the liberty of applying there as well. She looked at me half angrily and half naughtily from the side of her eye but did not stop me and laid back down. Both the boys were staring and looked away once I finished oiling her up. We chilled at the beach with a few drinks and spent a couple of hours there with the wonderful natural beauty of both Goa and Anamika.

As the sun set, we headed to the cottage to get ready and head to a night-club which Goa is quite famous for. Dhruv took a bath and got ready and then Anamika insisted that she go before me and Madhav so that she gets time to apply make-up before everyone is ready.

She took a bath and again came out in a towel. However, this time neither the boys nor she were perturbed.

She was again standing in the door-way and Madhav walked up to her and casually asked her if he could go for a bath. She turned sideways and told him to be her guest and he moved past her through the narrow passageway, careful to not rub into her.

Anamika called me to our room and she had 2 dresses laid out: a white backless short dress and a gray woven floor-length dress which had slits on both of her legs all the way till her waist. It left her shoulders bare as it was a halter dress but even though her breasts were completely covered given the stretchy fit of the material nobody was left guessing as to the shape and size of her breasts. There was about a 2 inch wide rectangle cut-slit on the back till her waist and a similar slit in the front till the swell of her breasts. I asked her to go for the gray one as the white one looked more like a morning dress.

She agreed and changed into it and after all of us got ready we headed to the club. The club was thumping and as we got inside after paying the 2 stag charges and 1 couple charge, we headed to the bar to get our drinks. Soon afterwards, we were drinking and dancing and Dhruv started talking to one of the girls sitting next to us. They went on the floor for a dance and got hot and heavy there. Dhruv came back to us and asked if we could leave as the girl we were with was ready to put out now. Madhav and I glared at him but Anamika was all for it and encouraged him to leave and have fun and we will come back in about an hour or so so that they can get their space.

The three of us were partying in the club and roaming around the various zones that they had and reached a zone which was making a lot of noise. It looked like a game show where the participants would be given dares and on completion they got prizes ranging from free shots, to goodies to 10K in cash.

The dares seemed to be fun enough and so Anamika and I enrolled for the competition. There were a total of 5 couples participating in this round and in turn all of us had to take a chit out from the bag, the couple taking the chit out had to do double the dare and the others had to do what was written. If someone baulked out they were out of the game. We picked numbers and Anamika and I were number 2.

The first couple pulled a chit out which said that the girl had to kiss a guy for 30 seconds. It was very curiously worded but we didn't read too much into it. It meant that the first couple had to kiss for 60 seconds while the rest of us for 30 seconds. There were 5 of us couples surrounded by some 50 people and all of them had their mobile phones out to record which embarrassed quite a lot of us.

As, we started to kiss the couple #4 dropped off 5 seconds into it as the girl got nervous with all the people shooting the scene. However, Anamika got really turned on with the audience and pulled me in deeper into her mouth as she almost ripped out my tongue. Time was called and we thought that 4 couples remained.

However, the presenter approached the first couple and asked them if they were ready for the second kiss. Both of them looked back at him confused and told them that all numbers became double so the girl had to kiss another guy for 60 seconds. All of us now realised the reason behind the original statement and ooh-ed as couple #1 walked off. This led to just 3 of us couples remaining and it got serious fast.

The six of us won a shot each which all of us took then to help with our nerves. We were to draw a chit next and Anamika drew and it read "You have to convince some one person from the crowd to take one body shot off of you". Anamika and I discussed and this meant that either I had to convince two people from the crowd or she had to and if I was unsuccessful we would lose.

I was a little apprehensive but she had a very naughty twinkle in her eyes and said that she would do it. 100s of hands from the crowd went up and she decided that an easy out would be for Madhav to take a body shot and another from a stranger.

The first couple up for the body-shot wasn't us but couple #3 and they chose Madhav. The girl was wearing a LBD with a glorious view of her cleavage. She laid on the table and the MC stepped up with Madhav and gave her a lemon slice to hold between her lips and applied salt on her neck. He called Madhav up and poured a generous shot of tequila over her exposed boobs.

He then pushed Madhav's head in her cleavage and he started lapping up the drink with his tongue and biting and kissing her exposed boobs. It was an extremely sexy sight and the girl was giggling like a mad woman. Seeing the woman enjoying the moment, the MC pulled up Madhav and poured some more tequila over her boobs. Madhav jumped back into her cleavage and sucked the soft flesh of her boobs deeply. Seeing this, couple #5 walked off the stage.

Madhav then moved up from her cleavage to the girl's neck and sucked salt like he was giving her a hickey and just as he was moving in for a kiss, the girl's significant other pulled him back from the back of his t-shirt and said that that was enough.

Anamika was a little apprehensive looking at how far it went and I pointed out that don't worry, your dress makes it impossible to get this hot and if she finishes the body shots we get the full reward. She agreed and called up Madhav for the first shot, the crowd started booing as did the MC. The MC joked that there are 100 hungry people and you'll feed the 1 person who is already full!

Anamika asked for a shot which the MC handed to her and then she went and laid on the table and told the MC that he can choose the 2 people. The MC went into the crowd and picked two nerdy looking boys. Given her dress, the MC told her that the boys will be taking shots of her legs and they'll do it simultaneously. She was relieved that it would be over soon since both would take it together and she laid back. The MC rearranged her dress so that her full legs were exposed by the slits in her dress.

He called up the two boys, gave Anamika a lemon slice in her mouth and applied salt on both sides of her neck. He used whipped cream to create a well of sorts on her legs and then poured in tequila in the wells. Both the boys sucked in the tequila and then took 30-45 seconds to slowly lap the whipped cream with their tongues.

The MC had applied the whipped cream on her upper thigh so their heads were rubbing against her lower tummy as they enjoyed kissing her sexy legs. One of the boys as he finished the shot, licked her entire inner thigh almost till the edge of her dress. It almost looked like he was pleasuring her orally. They moved up in sync and kissed her neck and sucked salt off her neck like they were giving her a hickey just like Madhav.

They then took turns in taking the lemon from between her lips and both of them kissed her for about 10 seconds in the process. While earlier the girl was laughing like a mad woman which kept the proceedings hot but light. This time, the scene got extremely hot and there was a visible tension in the air with about a 100 people observing the proceedings.

Anamika tried to get up but the MC reminded her that all numbers were double so they still had another shot each. She looked at me and I could figure out that she was turned on as well and I gave her a comforting smile. I guess it helped her because she laid back down.

This time the MC asked her to spread her legs a little which she did and he created a well slightly towards the centre. She looked extremely wanton with her legs spread and a stranger decorating her. He additionally drew two short 1-inch lines of whipped cream on her exposed skin on her belly.

The boys went in for the shot, they were sucking on her inner thigh because of the placement of the shot. The bold boy this time used his hands on her legs to keep them separated and in the process was groping her lovely thighs as well as feeling the heat of her mound over her panties. Anamika did not protest but as soon as he moved his head towards her panties, she pushed him away.

The other boy was already licking the whipped cream off her belly and as soon as he was done the bold boy jumped in. He sucked her navel button before cleaning her belly of the whipped cream. He stood up to give everyone a clear view that there was no whipped cream and then again knelt down to kiss her belly with his tongue and kissed her till the edge of her dress just below her lovely boobs just because he could.

This was getting way further and hotter than what we had imagined.

In-sync they again started kissing her neck to get the salt in their mouths and both of them had their hands on her shoulder for support as they sucked her neck loudly. They then took turns kissing her and this time there was no pretense that they were doing it to get the lemon slice since she had already spit it out.

Each of them kissed her for about 30 seconds and she also pulled them into her with her hand. It was a supremely sexy sight. As they stood up, it was pretty clear that she had hickeys on both sides of her neck and the MC made it a point to tell everyone about that. He also used this opportunity to tell everyone to come back to the club every time they were in Goa and they might get lucky the next time!