Anamika's Life Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Lovely Indian Wife's exploits continue in Goa.
10.4k words
4.26
20.8k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would advise you to read Chapters 1 and 2 before this. However, Chapter 2 and 3 can also be ready independently. This picks up from exactly where Chapter 2 ended.

-------------------------------

Next morning, I woke up with Anamika's mouth on my cock. She was kissing the head and licking the entire cock in her signature style from the base of the cock to the tip on the underside. I groaned and asked what I owe this pleasure to. She started sucking me deep and in between the sucking action told me that I owe this pleasure to the memory of her first blowjob. She then deep-throated my cock and slurped with her tongue causing me to cum in her mouth.

I had cum uncharacteristically fast and she said that it looks like she wasn't the only one that was turned on. Saying this she headed into the shower and I went back to the memory of the Goa Trip and her first blow-job.

-------------------------------

I wake up and see Madhav staring at Anamika as her t-shirt had rolled up and her back and legs were on display as the blanket had fallen off. I realise he has the hots for her. I wanted to see how long he would stare so didn't move a muscle. He started touching himself over his pants.

She woke up and Madhav went into the washroom. She woke me up as well from my fake slumber and adjusted herself. She looked me in the eye and told me that she loves me and asked if I still love her. I told her with as much sincerity as could muster that I do and always will.

I told her about the instance during the dance competition and told her that at that point I realised I loved you for you and not what you might do physically with someone as long as you were truthful with me about it. I told her I enjoyed seeing you let go as typically you are not as free if you are not on stage. I told her I was a little weirded out with Madhav when he flashed his dick but it seemed to me that that was what did it for you.

She agreed and told me that his was only the second one that she had seen and liked that it was completely hairless.It also looked thicker than yours. I smiled at her and she blushed realizing the topic we were discussing. I took hold of her and had her sit on my lap facing me with her legs around my waist and replayed the message we gave to the boys on the first day that we are all adults here.

Having said that, I again asked her if she was now sure of becoming an actress. She said that she is definitely feeling more confident in her skin after the actions of the previous night but not sure what percentage of that was because of the alcohol running through her system. She also said she is not in a mental space to completely understand the implications of her actions.

She requested if we can just spend time here and if possible alone and not go to South Goa as per our initial plan. I immediately agreed and said not to worry and we can do whatever she wants.

Hearing this while sitting in my lap, she kissed me softly on the lips and then hugged me tight and told me that she loved me once again.

Madhav walked in after his bath and saw us in our intimate pose and looked down and apologised for entering without knocking. Anamika got off of me and told him that it's fine - no one really knocks when exiting a bathroom. Saying this she went into the washroom.

Madhav came up to me and apologised once again for the incidents from the previous night and asked me if Anamika was fine. I waved him off and told him it's fine - she's ok but we will not join the two of you to go to South Goa. He agreed instantaneously and wondered whether Dhruv was up but there was no one in the other room.

We called him up and he told us that he was away with the girl he had met the previous night and would get back together with us the next day only. Both of us congratulated him for being the player and asked him to enjoy but to be safe. We were talking excitedly at the conquests of our friend when Anamika came out.

She asked what happened to Dhruv and we filled her in. I could see a little discomfort on her face and so asked Madhav to go to the neighborhood restaurant to get all of us breakfast. He looked at me like he was going to say that we could just order in but seeing my expression he realised that we wanted privacy and left.

Before I could say anything Anamika told me that it was ok if Madhav is here and stays with us, there is no harm no foul. I thanked her and told her that I did not have it in my heart to ask him to go around alone. She said that till yesterday she thought she was closer to Dhruv with their dancing together and their camaraderie as pool partners but after last night she felt closer and more attached to Madhav especially as he was a gentleman once everyone came to their senses.

She then asked me what she should wear. I got a little confused and asked if she hadn't planned it before the trip. She said she had but wasn't sure of wearing it after last night. I encouraged her and told her that we should not look at the last night as something to be ashamed of or something that should lead to a change in how we feel and definitely should not lead to a change in what you wear. I got her to agree that the fastest way to become normal was to act normal - fake it till we make it.

She said she wasn't sure but will think over it post breakfast.

Madhav came back with breakfast and the three of us sat down to eat and discuss what we would do today. Madhav volunteered that he could go out on his own if we needed space but both of us convinced him that it was not necessary. Anamika also told him that the reason she was fine was because it was him and not someone else as he was being a complete gentleman about it even now.

We planned to then stick around our beach through the day and then head out to a beach club for a sundowner. We weren't sure if we wanted to go to another night club so we decided to go to a casino if nothing else.

It was around 11 am now and so Madhav said he will go out for a walk and chill out on a shack with a book till we get ready. Anamika and I said we will get ready and join as soon as possible.

Saying that we went to our room and I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Couple of minutes later, Anamika entered and said that she would join me. She knew I loved doing it with her in the shower. She dropped my boxers that were on her and removed and threw my t-shirt that she was wearing and entered the cubicle.

I didn't know she was going commando beneath the boxers. Just seeing her, I started getting hard. She also noticed that and with an arched eyebrow asked what's up. I honestly told her I could not stop thinking about all the body-shots from the previous night.

Saying this, I knelt down to kiss her neck on the same spot where she had received the hickeys and I got a moan from her and she pulled me in tighter. I sucked on the same spot but she pushed my head away and told me that it was quite sore.

I moved lower to kiss the boob that Madhav was sucking on the previous night and she completely crushed my head with both her hands on top of it. I sucked her nips and bit her boob to get her giong.

I then inserted one of my fingers inside of her and she moved my head and told me she would need me entirely inside her.

Saying this she turned around with her hands on the wall that had the shower and arched her back. I squeezed her lovely firm butts and gave her a kiss on each of them before separating them to gain entry.

She further arched her back to provide easy entry and I was completely within her in just a few seconds.

I held her by her ass while completely inside her but did not move a muscle. She turned to look towards me and just as our eyes met I started pounding into her.

She turned her head due to the surprise pounding but I immediately stopped. She turned again to look back and as soon as our eyes connected I started pumping into her.

She closed her eyes in joy as I was pounding her real good and I stopped again. She realised that I wanted to look at her and she opened her eyes and I started pounding her by moving my cock almost entirely out of her tight wet pussy and then jamming it in in one go till my balls crashed against her butt and our thighs clapped.

I could see the look of love in her face and I am sure she could see the same.

I then pulled her up by holding onto her boobs while I continued to pump into her. I then moved my right hand over her right shoulder and my palm over her left boob and my left hand around her stomach and my palm below her right boob and started pounding into her even faster.

She took one last look at me and then could not not face me anymore as she was twisted in a difficult position. She must have seen the look of absolute lust on my face as she started to moan loudly under the intense pounding that I was giving her. I continued to pound into her and a couple of times her legs were off the ground and she was completely impaled on my cock.

After a couple of minutes, both of us started orgasming and I came harder than I ever have. We collected our breaths and then she turned and kissed me hard on my lips and told me that was the best fuck she has ever had.

I asked her what about last night as it looked like you orgasmed longer and harder then. She cheekily said that that wasn't a fuck since neither of you boys came. I laughed knowing that she was fine now that she was her quick-witted self once again.

We then took turns cleaning each other up. I scrubbed her back and massaged her ass and boobs. She gave my dick a quick clean with her soft hands but stopped as soon as she felt me getting hard.

She then kicked me out of the bathroom and told me to go and join Madhav and she will join us soon. I called him up and he told me that he was at our regular shack. I joined him and I was done with my first beer when Anamika joined us.

She was a sight to see in a white dress which had a skater mini-skirt bottom that came to about mid thigh and a corset style figure hugging top which had a plunging neckline which even standing straight showed the top creamy parts of her bosom. The dress was completely backless. She had paired that with gladiator style footwear which enhanced her look as they tightly wrapped around her strong calves.

She came up to me and bent down from her waist and gave me a quick kiss on my cheeks. Even I could not stop my eyes from wandering down and checking out the shape of her lovely bosom. I am sure Madhav got a very good look of her cleavage as well and I was wondering what the view for those sitting behind her was since her skirt was so short.

She sat down on the sofa between Madhav and me with her back resting on my chest and her legs crossed towards Madhav. The waiter came by for her order and stood behind the sofa trying to get a good view of her cleavage. It looked like she also understood and hence turned towards him a bit so that he could get an unobstructed view.

While doing this, her legs touched Madhav's and I could see him staring hard at them and trying his level best to get an upskirt view.

As he delivered beers for us, the waiter stood in front of the sofa and knelt to put down the beers and looked at Anamika's legs through the corner of his eyes before focusing on her neck and I heard him mumbling something that sounded like 'body-shot girl'.

I stopped him and asked what he was saying and he said nothing but then Anamika insisted and he said that he thinks that he is the body-shot girl from the previous night at a night-club.

All three of us were stunned and seeing our expression he realised he is right and he got a devilish smile. We asked how he knew and he told me that it had become famous within the local goan people and showed us the video which started with Madhav doing the body-shot and then he realised that it was Madhav and congratulated him on feasting on those lovely mangoes.

Hearing this, Anamika got angry and asked him to shut the video. He apologised and said that today's meal would be on him. We waived him off and told him it's ok and he couldn't afford all of this. He informed us that he was the son of the owner so he could and again apologised and walked away.

I turned to see if Anamika was ok but before I could say anything I saw that her jaw was clenched and her nips were poking through. It looked like she was turned on. I gently stroked her back and her arms and asked if she was ok. She turned to me and told me that she was fine and unclenched her jaw and turned towards Madhav and told him that we are famous and high-fived him.

Then she turned to me and told me that she had feigned anger to just mess with him. I laughed externally and smiled internally realising once again that my girl is back.

We enjoyed a few beers and had some food and were lazing around. I had seen a few not so innocent touches between Madhav and Anamika but thought nothing of it as compared to the previous night. He had on a couple of occasions fondled her thighs and once when she was turned to face me fondled her naked back under the pretext of tickling her. He of course didn't leave a single opportunity to eye her cleavage either.

It looked like Anamika was aware of it as her nips were poking through most of the time and she was also being a little bit flirtatious by bending towards him, exposing her back by turning towards me and touching his biceps and laughing a little too loudly at his jokes.

After a couple of hours, I asked if we wanted to make use of the game room and they agreed so we entered the pool, darts and foosball area.

Anamika said that she was tired so she would sit out and keep score but the two of us could play to win and the winner would get something special. Madhav and I looked at each other to figure out what it meant and both of us turned to her to ask what she meant.

She said that we should focus on winning and leave the prizes to her. We shrugged and got to play but I noticed that Madhav was applying himself much more eagerly than the day prior and seemed hell bent to win. I upped my game as well and in the end, the score was:

Pool: 1-2 in Madhav's favour

Darts: 2-1 in my favour

Foosball:1-2 in Madhav's favour.

As soon as we were done, Anamika got off her stool and walked towards Madhav and came up close to him and took his hands and put them on her ass and then took Madhav's head in her hands and started licking his lips with her tongue.

Madhav seemed to be paralyzed so she stopped and looked into his eyes that he only has 30 seconds and that got him into action as he started groping her ass and made to kiss her but she held his head away and licked his lips and then pushed her tongue into his mouth.

He moved his hands up from her ass on her naked back and pulled her in closer so that her soft breasts were crushed against his chest. She stopped the kiss after 30 seconds and congratulated him for winning Pool.

She then walked up to me and kissed me softly on the lips and felt my hard-on through the front of my shorts.

She exited the game room and made towards the cottage and both of us followed her.

She said that let's go for a swim and asked Madhav to get ready. While he was in the washroom, she looked me in the eye and asked if I was fine. I said I was fine but what was this all about? She said she was loving the effect she was having on the both of us and wanted to explore it further and challenge her physical boundaries so that she could be as free in her skin as some of her peers in the fashion industry, I told her I wasn't sure of it but I will support her at-least on the trip and we can figure out how we feel about it later. She agreed with me.

As soon as Madhav came out, Anamika went in to change and came out wearing an extremely sexy swimsuit. She had worn a pink one-piece which had a scoop neckline and had a cut high on the legs which hung tightly to her mound in the front and showed about half of her ass cheeks. Additionally it had the right side cut out which caused her stomach and mid-back to be bare. The top and bottom portions of her swimsuit were joined by an inch wide material on the left side. We could just see that her right under boob was on the verge of popping out.

I went in to change and when I came out I saw that both of them were in the garden and Anamika was posing. She was looking out towards the sun and was standing on a small stone with her stomach pulled in and butt pushed out.

Madhav was clicking pictures using his phone which was weird but she said that his phone was better than hers. She then laid on her left side facing us and put her right hand above her head trying to capture the sun with a hole in her hand and Madhav and I tried our best to get the correct angle to get the desired effect. We were flat on the ground but needed her to stretch a bit more which she did by completely extending her right hand and we were able to get the picture.

We did not realise till we saw the pictures that this had caused her right under boob to creep out but it just enhanced the lure of the picture.

I then got into the frame and said we'll take a picture together and she snuggled to the left of me and I wrapped my hand around her back and placed it on her right bare waist. Madhav then asked to click a picture of him and Anamika as well and took the same pose as me. Only this time, Anamika held his hand in place. He then picked her up from the side and lifted her from the ground and Anamika shrieked while I captured the moment.

Oh, what a difference a day and a half makes. A day and a half ago Madhav was staring at Dhruv getting handsy with her and here he was now doing the same.

Anamika put on her sunglasses and moved to go out towards the gate and I asked her if she was wearing anything else. She gave me a confused look and said no.

I shrugged and said let's go.

Now, even in Goa, there are beaches which are primarily visited by foreigners where anything goes and there are beaches which are primarily visited by Indians which are a lot more conservative. Our beach was the second type.

As the three of us were walking down, I noticed a lot of heads turning. I'm sure it was not to check Madhav or me out. We walked down to the opposite side of our regular joint where there was a wider beach-side and rented our sun loungers and sat down observing the activities.

There were waiters displaying the menus of the nearby restaurants, masseuse and masseur offering leg and back massages, a young boy selling cheap party props, a temporary tattoo artist and an alcohol seller.

All of us ordered refreshing coconut water, taking a break from the alcohol and I called a masseur for a leg massage and he started massaging my leg. The three of us were discussing the peace and tranquility of Goa and the plans for tonight. The masseur was doing a good job with the oil massage that he was giving me but his eyes were locked on Anamika and hardly ever wavered from there.

Her suit didn't seem to have any lining as her nipples poked through. Her hands were wrapped below her head forming a cushion and her legs were parted a bit clearly showing the tightness of the suit on her mound. I could now see a group of boys standing some distance away and taking turns standing towards us and clicking pictures. The ruse was quite apparent as noone in their right senses clicked pictures facing away from the sea, they were clearly capturing Anamika in the background and from their angle would be getting pictures of her bare right belly and any under boob.

She then turned to face Madhav and me as I was sitting in the middle lounger with her to my right and Madhav to my left and the boys started clicking pictures indiscriminately, giving up the ruse, as I am sure her creamy white ass would be on display.

She asked us if we wanted to get a temporary tattoo and both of us said no as we were going to start with our jobs as soon as we got back but she said that she wanted to get a few of them to figure out which, if any, she would want permanently. She then asked my masseur if he could call a good tattoo artist.