Anamika's Life Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the artist came, Anamika asked where he usually did his tattoos and he showed a book of his work and said that he had done many on every body part imaginable: shoulders, upper back, lower back, belly, buttocks, thighs, pretty much everywhere.

He asked what she was interested in. She said that she hadn't thought it through but to give her some time and come back in 5 minutes. She browsed through and showed the ones she liked to us for our opinion.

When he came back, she said that she had not finalized everything but she knew of at-least one that she wanted and asked him where we would have to go. He told her that he could do it right here unless she needed to change or remove any clothes and while saying so eyed her up from the bottom to the top and commented that it was probably not required.

She said she wanted a tattoo of a rose on her butt cheeks. All of us were stunned for a second but then the tattoo artist composed himself and asked her to turn around. She did and he asked her to point where she wanted it. She pointed to her exposed skin but he commented that this was quite on the side and wouldn't look good. He asked permission from her and then with his pencil drew the approximate place where he thought it would look better over her swimsuit. She agreed and pulled her swimsuit within her butt cheeks and gave herself a wedgie. This caused all of us to have massive hard-ons and the boys moved closer under the pretense of observing the tattoo.

The artist started by cleaning her butts with a wet towel and then a dry towel. He then took some talcum powder in his hands and coated her naked bums with his bare hands with the powder. Taking all the leeway he could to grope her lovely ass. He started to carefully make the outline with his pencil and in doing so would fondle her ass cheeks as he would stretch out the part where he would be drawing. After 10 minutes, he was done with the outline and stood up to admire his handiwork and asked Anamika to be still.

He whipped out his phone and clicked a couple of pictures of his work and showed it to her for her approval. Once done, he again got to work colouring it in and adding the finishing touches to give it more character. After another 10 minutes he was done and he again took pictures and showed it to Anamika who loved it. She asked us how it looked and it gave Madhav, the masseur and the boys a chance to come closer to see it. Everyone agreed that it looked hot and she turned around.

She said she wanted around her ankle and another around her wrist and asked Madhav and me to make the decision of the print. This wasn't as exciting but it was done quickly and they looked quite good. The artist said one tattoo was on him for anyone who wanted it since she had gotten three designs done.

She asked him what he would like to draw and where. The artist was befuddled as this never happens and said an 'unalome' on her sternum would be awesome but she declined so he said a 'solar flare' around her navel which she agreed to.

So, he again got to work drawing carefully and this time fondling her belly to stretch out the area that he was working on, not that it needed stretching as Anamika had no fat on her belly but none of us corrected or stopped him. Anamika's nipples looked like they would pierce the suit by the time he was done. He again took a few pictures of it and said that it was for future clients.

We paid all of them and decided to head back to the cottage to make plans for the night since the sun had almost set.

Once we got in, Madhav again went in first into the washroom, giving Anamika and me some privacy. She said this is what it is like on the sets, the make-up man touching her up and a lot of other staff hanging around checking her out. I said if I had known it was this hot on the sets I would like to visit more and she laughed.

Just as soon as Madhav came out, she said that the two of us still needed to be rewarded for the respective wins earlier and gave us both three pieces of paper and asked us to write down what they would want as a reward in the format of a task for her with an objective criteria of completion. She said she would combine all six pieces and pick one for each reward.

Madhav came and hugged her and groped her belly and told her that she was the best. She took his hand and told us that there was three rules:

No reward could last longer than 15 minutes

We had to individually come up with the rewards

She was the final authority

Saying this, she went in for her bath and left us alone. She took her time getting ready and it gave the two of us enough time to write out what the rewards could be.

She had selected a black tight full-sleeved blouse which had a row of buttons up front till just below her boobs. The colars, the lapel of the buttons, and a thin stripe under the arms to the sleeve collar were the only piece of cloth in an opaque bold black and the rest was extremely sheer and transparent. Underneath the blouse, she had a lacy black demi-cup bra which pushed further up her already tight boobs against the sheer fabric. She had closed all the buttons till her neck but that did not hinder us from getting lovely views of her awesome rack and her naked belly. The solar tattoo was shining through. She had paired it with a red flared mini skirt and had done her lipstick and nail paints in the same red colour. On her feet were 3" black stiletto heels.

She looked out of this world and I don't know about Madhav but on seeing her all I could hear was a faint ringing in my ears. I was completely enamored and told her that she looked out of this world. I guessed Madhav might have said the same since she thanked the both of us.

As she walked up to us, the both of us were further tongue tied as her boobs jiggled in her blouse. She asked us for the reward tokens and sat down. Both of us had very visible hard-ons and she asked me to get ready while she called a cab.

The cab came soon and the driver got out to open the door of the back of the cab on the driver's side. Anamika walked out and the driver could just get out a 'Good evening' and could not stop staring. Anamika got in and asked him to close the door. She had definitely given him a lovely show of her jiggling boobs and her bare belly. Madhav got in the front and I got in the other side and we were on our way to one of Goa's best restaurants. During the entire ride to and back from the restaurant, the driver's eye spent as much time on the road as he kept in the rear view mirror eyeing up Anamika.

Looking at the way Anamika was dressed, we were allowed to walk-in without a booking and were served like celebrities. A photographer and videographer of the restaurant also took our pictures and a short testimonial to display on the restaurant's social media properties. Madhav and I enjoyed the wonderful food and the view as did a lot of waiters and other patrons as Anamika during the meal had made a couple of visits - one to the bar of the restaurant and another to the washroom and in the process passing close to almost all the tables of the restaurant and giving the patrons a close-up view of her lovely body.

We got back to our cottage at 10 pm early by Goan standards. Anamika asked me to open a bottle of wine since we had just one glass each at the restaurant and no alcohol since afternoon.

She then clued us in to what was to happen. She would pick a chit and aim to complete the task in 10 minutes. If she did, the reward was paid off, if not, she would pick again.

She said that Madhav had already got the first reward for winning at pool so it was my chance to get the reward for winning at darts.

She picked a chit and it said: "Allow the picker of this chit to feast on your breasts for 15 minutes and you have to not cum". She read it out loud and then looked at me and said that since it was a reverse time task, she will give me 20 minutes to make her cum and if she doesn't the task is complete. She then said, either I could feast on her breasts for 20 minutes alone or both of the boys could do it together for 10 minutes as a part of the challenge. I thought about it a bit but then apologised to Madhav and told him that I needed him to picture this and he won't be participating.

Anamika told me that it was a wise decision but a short-sighted one since she said there was no way she could handle both boys for 10 minutes. I challenged her and said that she couldn't handle me alone for 20 minutes either. She said that we will see and then asked Madhav to be the time-keeper and to start the timer.

She walked up to me and removed her blouse and put her hands behind her in order to remove her bra but I stopped her and asked her to come and sit in my lap with her bra on. I started kissing the exposed parts of her breasts above her bra and licking them with my tongue and tasting her natural saltiness. Madhav had started filming and Anamika had her hands on my head while I continued mauling her breasts. I bit down on the exposed part of her breasts causing her to whimper in mild pain.

After a couple of minutes, I pushed her bra down and turned my attention to her nipples and started licking them to bring them to their full attention. She moaned and pulled me into her but I removed her hands and held them behind her with one arm causing her chest to jut out even more and I bit on her left bud with my mouth and pulled it while doing the same with my fingers on her right bud.

Madhav then announced that 10 minutes were up and 10 more minutes were left.

As he said this, I took her entire left boob in my mouth and started suckling on it. I then did the same to her right boob. I then started biting the underside of her boobs which caused Anamika to moan louder and I thought I had found the way and continued doing that for a couple of minutes.

As Madhav shouted over Anamika's moans that 2 minutes were left, I surprised her by biting down on her right nipple and pulling it with my teeth while I sharpened her left nipple with between my thumb and index finger. This caused her to moan even louder and I could feel her body stiffening but just then Madhav announced it was time.

Both of us opened our eyes and looked towards him and he said that Anamika had won. Anamika pulled me by my head into her boobs for a hug and told me that she was maybe a minute away from an orgasm and she hugged me till her breathing settled and then gave me a big kiss on my lips before wearing her bra back and standing up to wear her blouse.

This was way too hot and Madhav and I both had immense hard-ons. This was quite different than the previous night since last night all of us were piss drunk and it was quite dark. Today, all of us were in our senses and in the light could clearly see each other's body and expressions.

After she got dressed, she switched on the TV and asked us if we wanted to play cards. Madhav looked crest-fallen and asked what about his reward. I too had expected her to pick another chit but she looked like she had other plans. She said it was up to her when she wanted to do the reward and asked the two of us to calm down and looked down towards the bulge in our pants.

We poured another glass of wine and played some cards but all the time the tension was high in the air. Also, we couldn't calm down a whole lot as Anamika looked extremely delectable as it is but each time she would bend to pick a card, the view of her glorious cleavage would excite us to no end.

After a couple of games when it was apparent that neither of us boys was paying attention to the game at hand, she said fine, let's pick the reward for Madhav and got up to get the bowl of chits.

She picked a chit and it said: "Allow the picker of this chit to feast on your pussy for 15 minutes and you have to not cum". Clearly, this was written by the same person who had written the first and I knew it wasn't me. She looked at Madhav and said that it looks like you are a very generous lover, having worked out that it was he who had written this. She said the same rules as earlier, Madhav would get 20 minutes and if he could make her cum within that time, she had to pick again.

She asked Madhav where he would like to eat her and he said she could lie on the table. Anamika got on the table and spread her legs and Madhav removed her skirt. I started the time and recording the action.

Anamika had a tiny thong underneath her skirt and Madhav pulled it into her pussy lips and kissed her inner thighs and her crotch. After a minute or so, he pulled her by her ass to the edge of the table so that he could get easy access and Anamika bent backwards to rest on her elbows while Madhav started licking her lower lips.

She immediately started moaning and Madhav got her to get her ass off the table so that he could remove her thong. Once the thong was removed, he inserted his tongue into her wetness and separated her lips with his fingers. He lashed around with his tongue and it was clear that she wouldn't be able to resist for 20 minutes.

She could not rest on her elbows any longer and laid completely back on the table with her legs spread wide and moved her hands to the back of his head. Her own head was lolling around on the table under the joy that Madhav was providing her and she looked so very wanton.

He alternated between lashing his tongue in her wetness and licking her lips and blowing air around that area for a few minutes. As I called 10 minutes, he latched onto her wetness like giving a french kiss to her lower lips and started aggressively tonguing her deep within her folds. He found her clit and started lapping at it and Anamika started to orgasm very hard.

She pulled Madhav into her with both her thighs and her hands like she was strangling him and he continued to lash his tongue. After a minute, she released her strangle hold on him and moved to push him away.

She admitted that he won and got up on her elbows again but he said that that doesn't mean he doesn't get the full 20 minutes. Before she could protest, he penetrated her with a finger and she again fell back onto the table. He then removed his finger from her pussy and started slapping her pussy lips with his palms and just as she was to protest, he inserted three fingers into her pussy and started finger-fucking her while playing with her clit.

As I called 2 minutes left, he again latched onto her mound and pushed his tongue deep into her. She couldn't take it anymore and she orgasmed again but for the first time ever she squirted and Madhav's face was completely drenched in her fluids. She didn't stop orgasming till time ran out, and Madhav was caught inside her pussy held there by her strong thighs.

Only once she stopped orgasming, did she realise what had happened and thanked Madhav for the phenomenal orgasm and apologised for drenching him. He told her that it was his pleasure and it wasn't just her who had drenched him and showed that he had creamed his pants as well.

Madhav and Anamika together went to the bathroom to clean themselves up. Anamika came out first and walked to the table to get her thong and her skirt. Madhav followed soon after. Anamika was completely flushed and not just her cheeks but her boobs had turned red as well. She hugged me and kissed me for being such a wonderful boyfriend and a sharing friend and then poured herself another wine.

I declared Madhav the winner and that Anamika had to pick again. Anamika said that she was bound to lose since this was the first time someone had gone down on her and revealed our secret. Madhav asked that since he had got her to orgasm twice, did she have to pick two chits and she asked him to calm down or she wouldn't pick even one. He apologised for pushing her and she reminded him that he didn't have to be this formal with her especially after bringing her to an earth shattering orgasm.

She now informed us about the final rule, that once this reward was done, this physical relationship was over. She informed Madhav more than me that that would be it and he would have to go back to his room to sleep and they would never speak of this again. He agreed and she kissed him on the lips and told him that he hopes it is a good one and they can have some fun. She told him that because he immediately agreed, he will get two more rewards as requested. He proactively kissed her for the first time and she kissed him back just for a moment before separating.

She pulled out a chit and it said 'Both of us get naked and then Anamika has to kiss the winner and get him off'. Anamika said that there will be one additional rule - that he will have to wear a condom. Anamika said she has 10 minutes to do this and asked me if I could play the time-keeper and photographer once again. I of-course agreed and she started to strip off.

She was butt naked in under 30 seconds but Madhav had not moved so she walked up to him and said that it was time for him to get in on the show and unbuckled his pants and pushed them down. Seeing her do this he quickly removed his t-shirt and then pushed his briefs down which caused his hard hairless prick to bounce around in all its glory. She looked down at it directly and licked her lips and this was not lost on either of us as his cock spasmed a bit and mine got completely hard.

He put on the condom and she asked him to sit on the sofa in the middle and she then sat on his lap pushing his cock up to stay flat against his stomach. She tied her hair up and asked me to start the timer and then kissed him full on the lips. He welcomed her lips and moved his hands to her hips. She tilted his head upwards and brought his head deeper into her while sitting upright on her knees as he mauled her ass. She massaged his cock which was caught in between his stomach and her groin with her lower lips while kissing him deep. She then sucked his tongue into her mouth and hung onto it giving him a blowjob on his tongue. This caused him to moan even more.

She then pushed his dick down flat against his legs and sat on it so that it was nestled between her wonderful ass cheeks and she started grinding on it and broke the kiss to lick his earlobes and his neck. He mauled her ass with even more urgency and she sucked in on his shoulder blade with her lips causing him to spasm to an orgasm. She didn't stop sucking his shoulder till he stopped orgasming and then looked at me for time and I said it was 5 minutes.

She got off him and started to dress again. Madhav went to the washroom to clean himself up. I told her this was the last reward and she said that maybe it was for Madhav but she didn't think she would ever stop rewarding me and I smiled and gently kissed her. Madhav came out of the washroom naked and seeing both of us fully dressed got embarrassed and started to put his clothes on as well.

We sat down for a few minutes and had another drink. Anamika asked Madhav if he wanted his reward tonight or does he want to hold on to it till the next morning. Without thinking, Madhav said tonight. Anamika called him an eager-beaver and picked a chit and read it out 'Both of us get naked and then Anamika has to give a blowjob to the winner and get him off'.

Anamika looked at me stunned as she knew that I had written that and had also known that Anamika had never given or received oral till tonight. Looked like tonight both would change and she then smiled realising that I would have hoped that once her oral virginity broke it would be a more common occurrence.

Anamika chose at that time to fill us in about one more detail, that last night she had gotten emotional because looking at Madhav's hairless cock she wanted to take it in her mouth but she then admonished herself for this thought since she had never agreed to my requests. I told her she only had to ask and I would have gladly shaved my cock. Madhav said that he never knew girls liked shaved but he liked it and he then told me to thank me later for getting Anamika to open up and saying that he dropped his pants and boxers.