Anamika's Life Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, Anamika too got naked and bent in front of him and started kissing his cock like she had been doing with his fingers the previous night and his tongue hardly 10 minutes ago. She was very dirty as she licked the base of his cock from his balls to his head and then deep-throated his cock and slurped on it like a lollipop. She pulled him in by his ass and started bobbing her head on it and he assisted her by holding her head. She then kissed and sucked his balls and he started groaning under pleasure and she moved back to sucking his head and playing with his ass. His pre-cum had started to leak and she drank it in and told him that she loved his taste. She then started sucking more eagerly on his cock and pushed her finger on his anus which caused him to spasm and he came in her mouth. She held tightly onto him and sucked him off completely and then cleaned his cock with her tongue.

I couldn't hold it in any longer and started to masterbate. Seeing this, she told Madhav, his rewards were over and for him to go and sleep as it was her turn to reward his sharing friend and her loving boy-friend. Madhav put on his clothes and left without a word but not before kissing Anamika on her lips and feeling her breasts and thanking her.

As Madhav left, I pushed her onto the table and pulled her hips to the edge and penetrated her in one go. I was so on the edge that I just pumped two-three times into her and came into her. She locked eyes with me and told me that that was the fastest she has ever seen me cum.

I asked her to be prepared for a long night of fucking and turned her on the table so that her ass was pointing out. I slapped it a couple of times and then knelt down to kiss the rose tattoo and grope her fleshy ass and then spread her legs a bit and entered her from behind.

Having just orgasmed, I took it a little slow and slowly picked up speed. I had her flat on the table and was pushing deep into her from behind. I could feel an orgasm coming but sensing that Anamika was not near hers, I slowed myself down and knelt on top of her and wrapped my hands below her to feel her soft boobs and using them as leverage started pushing into her with renewed energy.

I licked the nape of her neck and this got her to tense up with the triple action - on her neck, boobs and in her pussy. I continued pumping into her and she started moaning and both of us orgasmed together maybe two minutes later. This was my second orgasm in ten minutes and even though we were just 22, this did cause me to soften and I came off her and moved to rest on the bed. She caught her breath while lying on the table just turning her head to see me lying completely satisfied on the bed.

She then moved to the washroom to brush her teeth and clean her lower body to remove the evidence of the cum that Madhav and I had respectively deposited in her.

She then called me into the washroom and helped me shave my pubes and my balls. She then told me that she knew she could be an actress now because if she could be this vulnerable with a friend, she could definitely be less so with acquaintances. She then said that she didn't think that she would ever have to do the things that she did with Madhav tonight but knowing that she has done these, she feels confident if it comes to kissing her co-stars or showing a little cleavage. She also said that she now knew that I could handle it and while the 'Casting Couch' is a lot less common, it made her happy to know that I trust her decisions.

Saying that she laid me on the bed and went down on my limp cock and started licking it and kissing the head. Seeing her go down on me and kiss my cock with her eyes closed like she would when she would kiss me, I got hard again.

Feeling me get hard, she opened her eyes and looked up at me and our eyes locked and seeing my lust for her, she started sucking my cock but with eyes locked onto me. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and she continued to slurp on my cock. She continued to bob on my cock for 10 minutes but since I had just cum twice I could not and she complained that her jaw hurt and removed my cock from her mouth but crushed it between her boobs and started moving up and down with my cock nestled within her boobs.

This was new for both of us and from the expression on her face, I could see that it was not something that was enjoyable for her and I didn't care for it a whole lot either and told her so. So, she started giving me a handjob and that seemed to work as under pressure from her small dainty hands, I could feel my orgasm coming on. She felt it too and took my cock in her mouth and continued her blowjob causing me to go over the edge. I came long and deep in her and she then cleaned me up just like she did with Madhav.

I asked her isn't it nasty and she said she liked the taste but the smell was a little bad. Saying this she went into the washroom to once again clean her mouth and found me lying on the bed with a faraway smile and asked me what's up. I told her I was just thinking about the activities of the past few hours and my luck for having you in my life. She snuggled up to me and wrapped her naked legs around mine and her soft breasts on my chest and her head on my shoulders and told me that she is the lucky one and we slept off.

Anamika woke me up the next day and I noticed that she was already ready to go out. I asked her why she got up so early and she told me that it's the last day and we shouldn't miss a single moment. I told her that Goa or no Goa with her looking like that, I would never want to miss a single moment.

She was in an olive green denim dress which resembled a pair of suspenders. The dress reached till her mid thigh. The dress was open from all sides since it was quite loose fitting and she had put on a black bikini to go with it. She had tied her hair up and her beautiful nape and upper back were bare. She told me that the dress is called a dungaree and is the latest in style.

Madhav and I got ready and the three of us headed to a hill which overlooked the sea and was made famous by the movie 'Dil Chahta Hai'. Just as we were out the door, Dhruv entered and said that he just bade good-bye to Alia and joined us. The hill was an hour or so away and on the way to the hill he keyed us in about his exploits and paused at the right places for us to pat his back and he revelled in his success. He pulled down Madhav a couple of times for not hooking up (little did he know) but Madhav handled Dhruv's ribbing with a smile and didn't even hint that he too got lucky.

Dhruv droned on about Alia's bold nature and beauty and not able to resist any longer Anamika asked him if he didn't think she was bold and beautiful. Without thinking, he said that you were cute and could be hot but Alia was red hot. I started groaning loudly and Madhav spoke up that he thought Anamika was both red hot and extremely bold as she was super comfortable in her skin.

Hearing this brought a smile on Anamika's face and she turned around on her front seat to face Madhav who was sitting behind me (I was driving) and with her knees on her seat she leaned forward to hug Madhav who hugged her back awkwardly since she was completely flat from her waist. She then kissed him on the cheek that was away from Dhruv so that he could get a view of her lips kissing him and then turned his head so that she could give him a closed mouth lip-kiss for a second.

Before she could say anything to Dhruv, he jumped up and said that he too thought Anamika was red hot and extremely bold, plagiarising Madhav. Anamika hit him playfully on his upper arm and told him that he was a horny dog and turned back to sit properly. Dhruv was a little stunned with the casualty with which Anamika kissed Madhav and my reaction to it.

On reaching the foot of the hill, we started hiking up through a small trail. It was extremely hot and about 5 minutes in, Anamika complained that it was too hot and unbuttoned one of the sides of the suspenders and tied it on the other side. This made it look like a one-sided dress but showed a lot of her skin since there effectively was nothing covering her upper body other than the bikini on one side. Dhruv's mouth fell open. Madhav and I remained quiet as she had signalled to us before she did this. Luckily or maybe not, we did not meet anyone on the way up the hill and Anamika's beauty was left to just the three of us to admire.

As we reached the hilltop, we could see a few groups in the distance and Anamika re-tied her dress the right way before we walked towards them to the stone wall which overlooked the sea. We took a lot of photographs of all of us and then sat down on the wall to enjoy the view. Anamika did not look completely at ease and so I enquired if something was bothering her. She said that she needed to take 4-5 pictures to upgrade her portfolio as she wanted to create a new image for herself in the industry. I asked her what the problem was and she said that there were way too many people around and so we waited.

Once a few large groups left and there were 2-3 couples enjoying the view and 1 group of boys, she said it's time. She removed her dungaree and was standing in just her bikini which was tiny but not too tiny. She looked gorgeous and the three of us were checking her out hard which caused her nips to tighten and poke through her top. She then asked me to cover her in her sunscreen which helped protect her and gave her a slightly more tanned and oily look. She looked sultry and by this time the group of boys had edged closer and were observing us and the men of the couples were also sneaking glances.

For the first pose, she laid flat on the stone wall and arched her back and bent her legs from the knees. She asked me to click it at such an angle that her silhouette was flat against the horizon. She then asked me to get on the wall and click standing near her toes looking down at her body and then one from standing near head.

For the second pose, she got off the wall and turned her back to me, crossed her legs and raised her hands to form a Y with her body. This showed her lovely back and parts of her ass to the camera as well as her long legs. I clicked the picture and Madhav jumped in to say that maybe she should show the roses and she looked at him and told him that's a good idea and adjusted her bottoms to wedge between her ass and sit higher up on her hips. This showed the rose tattoos and also her entire derriere.

Dhruv stuttered to Madhav how he knew about that tattoo and he said that he was there when it was drawn. Dhruv turned towards Anamika with wide eyes and said that the tattoo looked hot and she asked him to stop embarrassing her and I captured the image. Noticing her state of undress, the group of boys came close by and Anamika adjusted her bikini bottom to cover as much as possible and came by my side.

They introduced themselves and said that they didn't want to make her uncomfortable but it's every boy's dream to see a live modelling session. She said they can watch but no photographs and they agreed. She told me she had another idea and they will retake the picture.

Saying this she adjusted her bikini bottom again to show her derriere and then walked up to the wall and stood with her back to us but before taking the pose with her hands raised above her head, she slapped her ass a couple of times making it jiggle and giving all of us tremendous hard-ons and she asked Madhav who was standing close-by if it was reddish yet. He said yes and she struck the pose with her hands in the air and asked me to click the picture. I did and she said that this one will be called 'Rosy Cheeks'. All of us praised her for the wonderful concept.

For the third pose, she asked all of the boys including Dhruv and Madhav to retreat maybe 15 steps away from her. She then removed her bikini top and threw it on the ground. I could hear audible gasps from the boys and she then turned partially to her left side so that her left face's profile was visible and of-course this caused her left side boob to be visible as well and asked me to click.

She did a variety of poses with her hands over her boobs, over her head, on the side and with her legs flat on the ground and with her left leg on a small rock. She was egged on by everyone and I am sure none of the boys were going to forget this day.

For the fourth pose, she turned around with her arms crossing over her chest and covering her breasts. She then tilted her head back in the same pose. She then lowered her arms and covered her breasts with just the palms of her hand and then lastly just covered her nips with three fingers and left large parts of her breasts uncovered. This was incredibly hot and I could hear audible gasps and groans from everyone.

She then turned and put her bikini and dungaree on and we descended down the hill. On the ride back to our cottage, Dhruv couldn't stop gushing about how hot she looked and she was bold to go topless with so many people around. Anamika blushed with his praise. On reaching our cottage, Anamika went in for a change and changed out her bikini with a white tube top for the flight home. On reaching home, I asked her what her action plan was and she said that she will meet her agent the next day and plan her foray.