AnandBhavan - An Erotic-Horror Story

Story Info
A Woman and a Haunted House.
2.4k words
4.17
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Anamika. I'm in the business of converting dilapidated old houses into homes that families can live in. In short, I help make homes beautiful so they can be sold to potential buyers through real-estate agents. I was going to work on a project on such an old house.

This old house - it was rumored to be a haunted house since many years, but I thought it would just be rumors. I didn't believe in ghosts or anything like that. So finally I decided to take up the project of beautifying this old house.

I worked on this old house throughout the summer months., Everything from painting, removing old wallpaper, installing new plumbing and appliances. Little by little, with my hard work, I made the house new again. By working on each room, I had made the place well enough that a family could live there. While working there, I did not find anything haunted in that house.

It was a small house with only two bedrooms. I had finally started doing all the bedroom work.

When I entered the haunted bedroom of that house for the first time, I expected that the room would be a bit scary, like the rooms in a horror movie. But, I found that it was just a normal bedroom, dirty and dusty, filled with boxes of junk. I saw a door in the bedroom. When I opened it, I found that the room had its own bathroom, which had a huge tub. Till now the bedroom was looking quite normal.

I then started asking some of the local people around there about the house. He told me that a husband and wife lived in that bedroom.

Something had happened in that house about which no one knew anything and that woman's husband had passed away. The man's widow also never said anything about that incident and she had closed that room forever. After that the bedroom was never opened and after a few years the widow also died due to illness.

One thing was that the man died on a Halloween night.

I then spent the next 2 months fixing up those bedrooms, gutting both rooms, painting them, and tiling the floors. One thing was that I had never been in that haunted room or house after 6 pm.

Now as September came, I saw with excitement that finally, after all my hard work, that old house was now looking like new.

Today was Halloween day.

Now as I always do I spend a day at home before giving it to the real estate agent. For one thing, it was known as a haunted house. That's why I had to prove to the real estate agent that this house is not haunted.

I also had to stay one night in that haunted bedroom. Whatever ghosts there might be, they would be buried in the new walls, on which I had applied light brown latex paint, and anyways, I did not believe in ghosts.

I decided to take a hot water bath. I started the bathtub faucets and the bathroom tub started filling with hot water. As soon as the tub was filled with hot water, I took off my clothes and became naked.

I am a beautiful girl. 5ft 6in height, body neithis very fat nor thin. I have 34 D-cup breasts with pointed pink nipples and small light brown areolas. The shape of my navel is quite round and so deep half a finger can enter it, and my navel is adorned with a belly-ring.

I kept myself very fit. There was no hair on my pussy and below I have were brown coloured slightly outward facing pussy lips.

I lay down in the hot water of the tub. I smiled in my mind. I lifted my legs out of the tub water and placed them on the sides of the tub. As the water danced across my sensitive skin, I closed my eyes and spread my pussy, so that the warm water from the tub could reach my now swollen vagina. I started playing with my pussy and suddenly, a feeling of uneasiness came over me, as if I was being watched. I opened my eyes and sat up in the tub and started looking around. But I didn't see anyone.

I thought this might be the result of watching too many horror movies,, and laughed at myself and went back into the warm water of the tub.

I closed my eyes again and continued playing with my pussy in the tub water. I slowly started moaning. I kept playing with my pussy until I started squirting with orgasm.

A lot of my pussy juice started flowing from my pussy and mixing with the soap water.

I came out of the tub and started drying my body with a towel. I wore a sleeveless top and shorts underneath. I closed all the doors in the house and set the alarm. Then I lay down on the bed, turned off the lights and fell asleep within a few minutes.

As soon as I fell asleep, an uneasy feeling returned as if someone's eyes were on me, watching me in the darkness of the room. I struggled to sleep,

my eyes opened with a startle, it felt as if someone's hand was holding my ankles and pulling me to the edge of the bed. I tried to scream, but could not make any sound. My eyes started moving rapidly around that dark room. I could not see anyone in that room. I started shouting loudly, "Who is there?", "Who is there?"

Nobody replied. But I could feel that whatever ghost or spirit was in that room was happy with my fear and was toying with me. I started flapping my legs wildly, trying to free myself from his strong grip. I felt that someone's fingers were moving on my thighs and my stomach.

Those fingers scratched my white and soft skin and reached my neck. I felt two fingers grabbing my tank top and starting to remove it from my body.

I continued to struggle against his movements, but his grip was powerless. I could feel a hand grabbing my breasts and lifting them towards an eager mouth in the darkness of the room. I felt that the lips of that ghost were close to my nipple. Now I groaned as I felt my breasts becoming tight.

I was no longer able to control my body. Then I felt that the hands of that ghost were holding my waist. He was biting my waist and pulling it. That ghost-spirit stranger held my panty with force.

Now, without resistance, the ghost's hands removed my bonnet from my body, scraping my skin and pulling my panties down my legs. The air of that October night was cold and I could feel that coldness in my pussy.

I started feeling a feeling of amazing warmth from the body of that ghost. I was intoxicated with that feeling, and felt powerless against that ghost.

I felt that the ghost was coming closer to my body, the tip of his cock was pressing on the lips of my pussy. As soon as the cock of that ghost-spirit-ghost started entering my pussy, his hands caught hold of my legs, and spread them wider. My tight pussy was no match for the size of the cock that the ghost was pushing inside my pussy little by little. I groaned to accept the huge size of his cock. The ghost continued to push his cock deeper into my pussy, until I could feel the round head of his cock press hard against my cervix, causing my pussy to squirt involuntarily..

The ghost started fucking me. At first he started fucking me slowly, but later he increased his speed. The air in the room became thick with the smell of our sex.

The cock of that ghost kept fucking me in and out of my pussy. I began to moan so loudly as if driven by some supernatural force, I could feel myself lifting my hips to meet each thrust of the ghost.

The pace of fucking of the ghost-spirit increased. Faster and faster. His fucking was like nothing I had ever experienced before. The strength and size of this cock was supernatural. He kept pumping his cock inside my pussy like a piston. My moans became louder and louder as he fucked me with all his supernatural might of his ghostly cock.

My legs began to tremble and my body became tense without control. I had a wave of orgasm. I was shaking again and again in convulsions. I could feel my pussy bursting, my hot pussy juice gushing out like a fountain, wetting the bedsheet. The ghost continued to pump his cock deep inside my pussy, until with one final thrust he pumped the creamy cum from his cock into my pussy. Then, in an instant, it was all gone... the ghost-spirit's big cock. Cock's cum, everything gone.

I sat on the bed and I was completely alone in the room. The sheets were almost completely pulled off the bed, drenched with my own sticky pussy juices. My skin was drenched with sweat.

What kind of nightmare was this, I thought.

I got up from the bed and went to the washroom. I turned on the shower and started washing my body. While taking a bath, I started thinking that it was just a bad dream.

I got out of the shower and started drying my body. With my hand, I wiped the steam off the mirror and gasped at what I saw. My breasts were so swollen that I groaned when I touched them. I started caressing my nipples gently and was surprised to see drops of white milk coming out of my breasts.

Before I could look up at the mirror, I felt a cool breeze passing over me. The glass, which I had cleaned, was once again foggy with steam. As I began to read the words scattered in the steam, I stepped back in fear. It was written on the mirror: "Happy Halloween Darling."

I was now very scared and decided to wear my clothes and run out of the house.

Before I could raise my hand to reach the door, the ghost caught hold of me and pressed me against the door.

My breasts were trembling, I was not able to say anything.

"I will go as far away from this place as I can. Just let me go. I will not come back here. Just let me go," I pleaded softly to the ghost in that empty room.

"Just let me go... please..." I started pleading again, but then I felt the ghost's cock pressed between my legs.

"Ohhh... God," I moaned from the invasion of his cock.

Now I found myself in the air and the ghost started taking me towards the bedroom again. After making me sleep on the bed, he started fucking me again.

"Aahhh... aahhh... aahhh... ohhh," I moaned to Joron. That ghost filled my pussy with his huge cock.

That ghost-spirit-ghost continued fucking me vigorously. I moaned and finally decided to talk to the ghost. I placed my lips close to where I thought his ears would be and whispered softly to him.

"Uff, I don't know, you are the one who was the owner of this house, but now I am getting a lot of pleasure from your fucking. You are fucking my pussy like I have never done before. Satisfy your years of lust, ahhh uff mmm keep fucking me."

His cock was now buried deep inside my pussy. The bed creaked due to our fucking.

I felt and could see that the ghost of that man was face to face with me. Now I could look closely into his haunted eyes and see the pure lust in them. He could also see me moaning and he increased the speed of his fucking. I could see that there was a smile on his face.

His cock kept fucking me like a hammer inside my pussy. The bed started shaking under the weight of our sex. I haven't felt the orgasm of this fucking yet.

He continued fucking me for another hour. At last the climax of orgasm was reached.

This orgasm lasted longer than I expected. At last the ghost spirit's thick cock started releasing white semen into my pussy and his cumming continued for about 5 minutes. He released his semen deep into my pussy.

He easily took out his thick cock from my pussy. I felt the clitoris of my pussy to be the size of a walnut and started moving my fingers carefully on my pussy and then I held his cock and started rubbing it on my pussy, thighs and breasts.

Then after this ghostly fuck, I got tired and lay down on the bed. When I opened my eyes I saw that there was a photo lying next to the bed. When I started looking at that photo, I was completely shocked. It was a photo of a woman and she looked almost exactly like me. Then I felt a cold breeze, which was definitely from that ghost. He whispered softly in my ear "Come here, come here." For the first time I was able to hear the voice of that ghost. Now it seemed as if he had caught hold of my wrist and took me towards a cupboard in that bedroom. When I opened the cupboard, I found a photo of the ghost with his wife. Then I found a diary in that cupboard, in which this ghost had written something. I started reading his private diary. After reading his private diary, tears started welling in my eyes. I felt that ghost near me and I clung to it. He took me to the bed again, this was going to be our third fuck tonight. This time again our sex continued for more than an hour. This time I spent the night with this ghost with different feelings. The fuck was much more intense than ever before it was a fuck of long lost lovers.

In the Morning the Real Estate Agent found a Sold Sign board outside the house.

After many years the home finally had new owners. A couple having started their new life in their new Home and the name of the house was

Anand Bhavan.