Ananya's Adevnture

Story Info
With her son left out the tennis squad,she makes a sacrifice.
6.1k words
3.53
38.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains traces of Non-consent, if that's not your cup of tea, be warned.

All characters are fictional, read on at your decisions.

PS: I'm not sure how to carry it on, any and all suggestions/ideas are welcome!

Ananya couldn't be happier.

Her son had just progressed through to the quarter finals of the Nationally ranked Tennis tournament, and she was beyond elated, his college prospects lookin better day by day.

Tennis was still a premium sport across the Indian subcontinent, but with her family well off, they had afforded their son with the luxury from a young age, and had watched him blossom into the player he was today, with the help of his private trainers and club coaching staff at one of India's elite tennis camps, along with hundreds of other players.

Ananya herself also had quite the life. By all means, she fit the definition of a Trophy wife. Married young, albeit to a young handsome oil tycoon, inheriting his generational wealth, setting themselves up for the rest of their lives. But with his inheritance came a slew of engagements, and the result was they seldom spent time together anymore, their marriage good on the surface, but average beneath.

However, there was a problem. Her son had anger issues, big ones at that. He was always cursing on court, whether he won or not, much to the disdain of his coaches. With tennis being a gentleman's game, his temperament was a problem that needed to be fixed, and Ananya had a feeling that after this important win of his, he would be called in. Today had been especially ugly with his tantrums.

But that didn't happen. Instead, she had received a text from his coach requesting her presence at the club that evening for a talk. About what, he didn't bother to elaborate, but they all knew her son's steadfast attitude was a headache for everyone around him, and she had never discussed it with his team before, his father being the point of contact, but with him gone so frequently, this would be the first time she stepped in on the sensitive topic.

So there she was, 3 hours later, walking her plump ass into the country club, swaying her hips alluringly on her 3 inch heels for any lucky passerby to feast their eyes on. At the ripe age of 35, she exuded a sultry vibe, one overlapping that of a 25 year old model and a 40 year old MILF, due to her reasonably young age compared to the other mothers at the club, with her experience in having raised a now 18-year old son. She was wearing a floral skirt that stopped just below her knees, with her beautiful brown legs on full display, seemingly traveling downwards for ages, hiding her delectable vulva between her fleshy thighs, culminating in her purple toenails being out in the open. She had paired the skirt with a plain white modest blouse, tucked into her skirt, kept in place by a classy gucci belt. In India's sweltering heat, she had opted for a satin blouse, but all they did was flutter against the wind, making the prominent edges of her bra highly visible, affording the public a nice level of detail on her big breasts, a delight to the eye. Keeping in tradition with her moderate outlook, she had opted for a dark thick cotton bra, and hence, her areolae tips were well hidden, her otherwise perky nipples well concealed. Her thick black hair that usually cascaded down to her back, was neatly coiffed into a tight bun, allowing her cheekbones to stand out on their own, escalated by the ethereal yet minimal makeup she had pinned on herself, her blush complimenting her deep skin tone quite well.

Yes, she was a vision, and the fantasy of almost every father at the tennis camp, and the subject of intense jealousy from the group of comparatively older mothers, being the youngest in the club.There was something about them that had always bothered her though. A select group of them, it seemed, the younger ones among the lot, always dressed provocatively on certain occasions, with overt sexual innuendos, and she had not been able to figure out why yet.

She, however, had never heeded the lusting stares after her in her life, always dismissing it, but never haughtily, well aware of the effect she had on men. It was what she was planning to use in the upcoming discussion with Junaid.

Junaid. A lion of a man. Over the past 10 years, naturally, Ananya and her family had developed an almost family-sort of relationship with the coaching team, with Ashish being so involved with the sport and his training schedules. Hence, she and her husband had gotten to know the coaching staff quite well over the past decade, more than just as his coaches, having been to tournaments and always seeing them around. Ananya was usually always at the tournaments, while it was her husband who took over the training and discipline of their son in tandem with his coaches at the club, so she was only used to showing up at the club every few weeks, usually just as a check in with the rest of the parents and to catch up.

Hence, she was a bit nervous, never having had more than introductory conversations with him and his team, and here she was, going into the office of one of the best coaches of India to secure her son's place in the Squad.

Walking through the plush corridors of the country club, she quickly ushered herself through to the office reception, where she was led to his office, a plush one at that, sitting towards the back of the estate, comfortably isolated from the noise of the tennis courts.

Junaid was flanked by his 2 assistant coaches, deep in discussion with them about something, when she knocked on his door, giving her a genial yes to come in.

'Ah yes, Mrs Ananya, please, step in and close the door behind you.'

Doing so, she looked back towards them, shy and eyes cast to the floor, not expecting a trio of fit men to be debating with her. She was clearly and visibly overwhelmed.

'Please, take your seat', he gestured, pointing towards a chair squat in the middle of Junaid's 2 assistants, who both made no effort to move.

Easing herself into the chair across from him, she gave cursory smiles at Afzal and Ramesh, and focussed her eyes back on Junaid, waiting for him to begin.

Heaving a deep sigh, he started. 'You see Mrs Ananya, over the past few years, we have been keeping track of the progress of the children here at the club, and naturally, that includes your son as well. While he's a spectacular player in terms of talent, I think we all know he is plagued by temperament problems, and this will have an adverse effect on his play going forward, and equally importantly to us, the image of the club, as we strive to produce truly professional players, on and off the court.'

'Hence, this brings me to the dilemma we have at the moment. I'm thinking of limiting his playing time on the squad, until such a time he starts showing signs of positive improvement' He continued, waiting for Ananya to process the new information.

She was shocked alright. There was no way Ashish would get recruited into any college teams if he wasn't on court for the scouts to notice. Panicking, she immediately thought to his future, with barely no academics to speak of, tennis was his only way into a Tier 1 university abroad.

Looking back and forth between the men, she trembled nervously, and what came out her mouth was more of a stutter.

'B-But you can't do that Junaid, you know how important his playing time is to make the squad, surely we can agree he's one of the most important players with his wins, please, it would be devastating for him to be cut from the team at this point.', she pleaded, desperate to try to make a case for his stupid behavior.

'We know that Ananya, but he is projecting a bad image of the club onto any potential donors and recruits, with his cursing of his opponents on the court, and we simply can't have that. I'm sorry, I know it doesn't look good, but we'll have to trim our losses and let him go for a while, I can promise that his training will continue uninterrupted, but his match time will be restricted until we see signs of improvement in his mental health on the court.'

Ananya was reeling. She couldn't afford this to happen. The risks were too great, and if her husband had been here, she knew he would have been able to find a work-around with Junaid and his team. She knew she was going to be negotiating from a position of weakness, adding to her woes her usually reserved demeanor, but she was determined to give it her best shot.

'Junaid, please, I'm sure we can come to a solution that would be mutually beneficial for us. As his mother, I will step in to make sure he is disciplined and adheres to proper match etiquette, and we can set weekly check-ins on his performance, I'm sure this could work.' she tried to reason, looking at Afzal and Ramesh, pleading with her eyes.

Junaid struggled to hide a smug grin. She had just committed to the first step in his process, accepting defeat. He knew he had her, and decided to go for it.

Maybe a bit of background. In addition to the estate being a Tennis club, it was also a club for another purpose.

A harem for Junaid and his men. Dutiful wives to society at large were nothing more than sex objects in the compound for Junaid and his men, and it was all very carefully managed, with it being an open secret for all those in the club, and completely shrouded in secrecy for the rest.

How did he manage it? His huge cock did the trick, not a single wife would ever complain after being railed by his 10 inch monster for their first times, and this enabled him to have a rotating harem of sorts, with a plethora of achingly beautiful Indian women at his beck and call. Not only was he a hard taskmaster with their sons and daughters, he also took their mothers to the cleaners, fulfilling all their holes.

In the past years, it had grown to such an extent he often didn't know which whore to pick on a given day.

Yet, the conquest of Ananya presented a unique opportunity. One that he had not been given at all, actually. Being significantly younger than the rest and yet a MILF was certainly a turn on, and he was eager to explore her crevices, however good his relationship with her husband was.

Oh yes, none of the husbands knew. They were an inconsequential cog in this smooth functioning machine of his.

Staring deep into her innocent eyes, noting the lustful stares of his team on her ample bosom, he continued.

'Maybe then, Ananya, we could come to an understanding. One that's beneficial for your son, my team and yourself' he pressed, leaving his actual meaning hanging in the air, knowing that she would understand.

This was it. Where he would know whether she would acquiesce now, or try to fight back. He knew her back was against the wall, with the stakes too high for her to let it slip out of her hands.

Driving the point further home and making his intentions clear, he said: 'Remember, this is not about your husband, or yourself, but the future of your son's career for the rest of his life.'

The threat was overt. Ananya gulped. Glancing with trepidation between the 3 men, she finally recognized what she was. A lamb. A lamb surrounded by 3 lions waiting to pounce.

She made up her mind. For Ashish. For her son.

Mustering the courage to look up at the chief, she stared into his eyes with steely determination. And nodded clearly, her boobs heaving with her bated breath, jiggling slowly and enticingly for the team. She was going to commit adultery for the first time in her life, but the extraordinary circumstances permitted it. In her mind, she was already rationalizing her decision, defeated to her fate as a plaything in front of these three.

Junaid was elated. There was a lot of fun to be had with Ananya. He knew from his conversations with her husband that they were married young, and with him being away so often, she was surely starved for sex, and should be inexperienced, her mind open for him to mold. Around his dick and his sexual prowess.

Focussing himself back on the task, he breathed a sigh of relief. She was reeled in, ready for the taking.

'That's an excellent decision, Ananya, I knew you would see reason eventually. Now, let's see what we're working with, shall we?'

Gesturing quickly to his men, he continued sitting at his desk, waiting for that sweet forbidden view of her inner folds.

Afzal and Ramesh didn't need to be told twice. They placed a hand each on one of her shoulders, causing her busty frame to shiver at their touch, reality only setting in further for her.

Reaching down beneath them into her lap, they placed their other hand on each of her knees, and gently started pulling her knees outwards, in their direction. Her thighs started opening up as her skirt kept rising higher and higher.

Soon, both the men had her legs pulled open until they pressed against their own legs, her honey brown skin now parted in a 'V' facing Junaid directly across his desk fully for his viewing pleasure. Loosening their grip on her, they still kept their hands on her skin, bunching a little of the skirt material into knots in their grip, waiting for further instructions.

All this while, Junaid had been staring intently at Ananya, analyzing her reaction to her new-found helpless situation. He could see that she was admirably trying her best to cope, not letting any tears show on those cheeks of hers. She was, however, trembling heavily, that she could not hide. The result was her torso kept moving up and down in heavy breaths, and it only served for her bra clad brown globes to oscillate tantalizingly, jiggling both up and down and sideways, their slow motion captivating to his eyes. Oh how he couldn't wait to disrobe her and see her in all her glory. He knew he would have to take it step by step.

With a nod from Junaid, Ramesh and Afzal slowly brushed their hands over her skirt, bunching it up in their fists and pulling it up to her waist, fully peeling back the first layer of her privacy.

What the trio saw definitely surprised them, to say the least.

Sitting underneath the confines of her skirt were exquisite corn silk purple panties. Their slim ribbons snuggled low on her ample hips, with the front of the panties barely able to cover her lush mounds.

The panties were also surprisingly small, and hence, they could see some hair peeking out the sides of the lacy material, perhaps the initial signs of a landing strip, or even, an unshaven patch. What they didn't know was that she had chosen this pair solely keeping in mind the humid weather, never even once imagining it would now be a source of pleasure for their leering eyes.

'Well look at that, isn't that just the most beautiful thing we've seen today boys?' Junaid exclaimed, overjoyed at her selection of lingerie.

Ananya, meanwhile, was too ashamed to say a word, her hands clung close to her chest, head pointed down in shame, refusing to make eye contact with any of them. Not that they cared anyway, they would bring her over to their side soon.

But only now did Ramesh and Afzal step to the front to get a better look at her, and now they understood the maniacal grins of their boss, the very same grins starting to spread on their faces.

Her panties were almost transparent. But only in the front. The implications were clear. She was wet. Soaked at that. The forbidden nature of the situation clearly turned her on, so much so that her labia could be seen through the sodden material, the tantalizing shapes of her wetness a dark shadow on the dark purple color.

Getting the go ahead from Junaid, Ramesh now walked over to Ananya, pulling a chair from behind her and planting it to her right, sitting down, ready to begin his ministrations.

Stretching his fingertips, he reached down across her lap, following the line of her leg opening until his finger disappeared to her view beneath her now scrunched up skirt. Still on full display to the other 2 men right in front of her, of course.

He then took his thumb and placed it right in the middle of her succulent mound, and pushed inward slightly, slowly starting to apply some pressure on her now overheated pussy. He steadily drew his thumb up, until he hit a prominent bud.

Her clit.

'Aaahhhh....'

All the men looked up into her eyes as she gave a tiny gasp, her eyes never looking up, Ramesh's finger now drawing circles around her fiery love box, slowly getting even more soaked with her juices.

'Aaahhh...aahhhhh...'

She gasped again, as Ramesh continued to inflict deep pleasure on her senses. Her panties seemed to get even wetter, their translucence now shining in the reasonably bright yet subdued hues of the room lighting.

And so it continued. Within a few more seconds, to their delight, a lewd wet sound emerged. Every single person in the room knew where it emanated from. Her legs.

'Ohhh my...' Ananya let out, overwhelmed with the pleasure numbing her composure, unable to handle the stream of arousal, giving in to Ramesh.

And then Ramesh and the gang did something wholly unexpected.

Cupping his hands tighter over her mound, keeping up the pressure, he abruptly started talking to the two. 'So as we were discussing, do we switch Prem in during the second half for the squad rotation? With his lethal backhand, it could definitely be used to neutralize..', carrying on a conversation Ananya knew nothing about.

They were now treating her as nothing more than a piece of meat, as if she didn't even exist as a voice in the room with them, continuing to finger her for all he was worth.

The men kept talking, their eyes occasionally flicking down beneath their eye level to the spectacle taking place below. The squelching sounds coming from her dripping cunt could now be heard clearly, even above the lull of their purposely soft conversation, as Ramesh's fingers started moving in more aggressively.

Ananya's body language was saying something else, but she did all she could, looking down in shame, with tears finally emerging from her eyes, devastated at how easily she was being manipulated and turned on.

Even worse, she could feel something building.

"Oh...I...I...OH GODDDDD..." Ananya moaned as she started to come just a few seconds later. Her feet shot out straight as the muscles on the insides of her thighs quivered repeatedly like an arrow reverberating upon hitting its target. She gripped the arms of her chair tightly, white-knuckling it as the intense sensations shot through her.

Junaid and Afzal both stared, breathless, at this wonderfully sexy specimen in front of them. Even across the desk, they could see a thin sheen of perspiration glistening on her beautiful face, her eyes half-closed in her post orgasmic bliss, the most intense one she had in her life.

Gesturing for Ramesh to step back, patting him on the back for his efforts, he turned his attention back to the now cheating, breathless wife.

'Now baby, one more thing on the agenda for today, and then you can leave us. Of course we'll expect you back soon, after you do this little thing for me.' Junaid said, not waiting for Ananya to recover from her recent act.

'I want you to reach into that handbag of yours on my desk, and pull out some nice red lipstick, and don't worry if you don't have it, I have plenty with me.' he smirked, the meaning of it clear.

Disgusted, in a show of defiance, she struggled to lift herself off her slumped buttocks, but managed to do so and fish out a red lipstick case from the bag, glaring at him.

'Ah yes, also one of those hairband things if you have 'em.'

She immediately knew what she was going to be doing next, and reluctantly dipped her hand back in, retrieving the object in question.

The 2 men next to her knew too. Since he wanted her hair pulled back, and fresh lipstick put on, it wasn't hard to guess that he'd be putting her mouth back to work.

12