Ananya's Adevnture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ok sweetheart, as much as I'm in love with your looks today, I don't want to feel like I'm being serviced by a prim and proper woman, and unfortunately that's the vibe your tight bun is giving off. So put that hair up for us. We don't want it getting in the way. Understand?'

"Yes sir," Ananya compliantly agreed as she whipped her black locks up into a ponytail and cinched it tight with the band. Her legs were still spread wide apart on the chair, her skirt now partially wet from her juices through her panties.

'Good girl. It's the same with the lipstick. Every time that mouth envelops our organs, I want to see a bright red ring, is that clear?'

Just the way he talked was making her unconsciously wetter, and she knew he was doing it on purpose.

'Yes sir.'

Doing as she was told, smearing a liberal amount of the crimson shade across her juicy lips, she set the tube away, waiting for his next move, dejected, with her head down, as was becoming custom behavior for her.

Looking back at his men, he drawled,'Alright men, take your seats on the couch, I'm gonna let you watch for this round. Also, pass me one of the cushions on it.'

Moving to comply, the 2 did as requested, throwing the cushion across the room, settling themselves into the couch, loosening up their jeans to prepare to start jerking off, confident they would be seen to in a short while.

Gesturing for her to comply, Junaid leaned back into his seat doing the same, throwing the cushion at his feet.

Not voicing any objections, for the first time since she walked in, the demure Indian woman left her seat, and got on to her haunches, crawling beneath the glass table, placing her knees on the cushion as she watched Junaid spread his legs, bringing his underwear into view.

What she saw stunned her. The biggest tent she had seen in her life was poking through the fabric of his underwear. Not even in porno's had she seen bulges this big. She gulped, wondering how she could even take him in.

Moving his right hand down, he pulled his briefs down to his knees, and fished out the monster that would destroy Ananya's depths in the coming days. It was both beautiful and terrifying. It was as thick as a beer can, lying across his thigh proudly, half hard, the purple head oozing a steady string of precum already, much to her disgust.

He wrapped his hand around the huge base, pointing it to Ananya like a gun, the white precum now mere inches from her pretty lips.

And he started, with Afzal and Ramesh watching on lazily, having experienced this sigh quite literally hundreds of times.

"Make that mouth into a nice oval for me," he said. As Ananya reluctantly moved closer, she did as he asked, circling her pouty lips into an inviting red 'O'.

"Let me see you run that tongue around this cockhead. Get it nice and wet for me,darling."

Ananya didn't want to hesitate. She rolled her pink tongue in a slow circle around his foreskin, making them shine invitingly, the red lipstick standing out brilliantly against his dusky brown skin.

'Remember darling, you know what's at stake here. With your husband far away, for the sake of your son, go to town on this cock, and don't you dare disappoint me.'

The cruel mention of her family only served to make her face redden with shame, serving as a constant reminder of the sins she was committing. Instead, she forced herself to brush it apart, trying to see them as a reminder of why she was doing this.

'Glugh...glugh...glugh...' Nasty cocksucking sounds emanated from beneath the table as she sucked feverishly, frothy slobbers of saliva oozing from the corners of her mouth and dangling lewdly from the underside of Junaid's cock.

'That...that feels fucking amazing.' Junaid exclaimed, reveling in her oral skills.

'Scratch my balls baby, and make sure to - Oh yeah that's right, keep doing that, don't stop.' He managed to get out, his eyes rolling back, feeling himself near release. His control was usually excellent, but a woman like Ananya wasn't servicing him everyday.

"Arrgghh..." Ananya made an erotic gagging sound as Junaid went off, flooding her mouth with a torrent of cum. She kept bobbing her head as best as she could, shot after shot of thick cum filling her mouth as Junaid's cock pulsed and bucked. Milky white wads of jizz appeared at the corners of her overflowing mouth and then slipped out, sliding sluggishly down the shaft. A big gob gathered on the underside of his rearing prick and dangled downwards, waving in the air wickedly before dropping with a splat onto the deck surface.

'Uhhh...there we go baby, you're all done for today.' He sputtered out, already zipping up his pants, his cock back in his underwear after the intense session.

Leaving Ananya on the floor, he knelt down to her, and held her chin up to him.

'Now baby, we want you back, and trust me, within a few days, you're gonna want it too. For tomorrow, I want you to meet us at the lockers in the evening, I'll ping you the address and time soon. Don't worry about attire, I'll have something for you by then.'

Looking back at his desk, a perverted idea struck him. There was a fruit bowl lying on that table.

Stocked with some bananas.

'Actually, before you leave, I have another task for you. Me and my boys were just about to fill up on some protein before the rest of our meetings today, and I think we would appreciate your help, if possible.' He grinned, checking if the men had caught on to his idea, which didn't seem the case.

Ananya just heaved an exasperated sigh, and they took it as a sign of consent. Not that she had much choice anyway.

Lifting her up from her knees, Junaid guided her onto the table, positioning her supple body such that her hip bones rested on the edge of the glass surface, only the top of her ass cheeks resting on it.

It was again, a perfect view for them. Due to her position, her lower body jutted out more than the top, her moist folds almost leaning out to them, begging for their touch. She was so wet that her pubic hair actually glistened with sweat and cum, a clear testament of her arousal. She was panting heavily, feeling the exertion, her jaws already feeling the ache, and she let her hands rest on the sides of her hips on the tabletop. This actually caused her boobs as well to bottom out, 2 ripe globes for the taking.

Yet, she had never looked so beautiful to the men. Junaid's cum streaked across her face. Her eyes cast down in shame. Her panties bunched up around her waist, to the point where it touched her expensive Gucci belt that was now funnily enough, not holding anything in place. Her panties moved to the side, glistening with so much wetness it seemed as if they had just been hosed down with cum. The rivulets of her labia leaking cum and her own excretions, going so far as to drip down her leg. In fact, Junaid had erupted so much cum that it had dripped down to her neck to her blouse, and the white streaks on it were actually caked cum! Her head was slanted sidewards, refusing to meet their eyes, a last show of dignity.

Unbothered by what she was feeling, Junaid continued.

'Darling, I feel Afzal didn't get to pay as much attention to you today as the rest of us. So here's what he's going to do. As I was saying, you're going to provide some nutrition for our meals today.'

Looking at the still clueless Afzal, he lifted a banana smoothly, and pointed it at her pussy. Enough said.

Immediately he understood. Grinning nastily, he took it from his boss, and stepped towards the pent-up Ananya, dangling the banana in front of her abdomen.

And now, she understood too. An expression of intense revulsion spread across her face, never had she been subjected to such a demeaning act. Still, in a gallant attempt to discourage them, she started pleading, 'Please, Afzal, this is too much, you've already seen me today, let's leave it for another time please...'

Not heeding her pleas, he shushed her in a motion with his fingertips, and she fell silent. Slowly, all traces of fighting back on her part were evaporating, being replaced with mute defeat.

Assured of her silence, he moved quickly towards her frame and got down on his knees, his face now level with her crotch. Making sure to look up into her eyes, he lazily started peeling the banana, until it was naked too.

Wanting to play a bit more, he leisurely licked the top half of the fruit,locking eye contact with her, enjoying the disgusted reaction on the beautiful wife's cum-streaked face.

Not wasting any more time, with his free hand, he put it up to her face, sliding his middle finger into her mouth, probing her tongue and wetting his fingers. He swirled it around, enjoying the wet embrace of her oral crevice, exalting in the moist and humid feeling on his finger.

Reluctantly withdrawing it with a nice 'PLOP!' sound from her oral cavity, he let his fingers slowly trace her blouse, until they were finally back at her labial gates.

Back to viewing her freshly soiled pussy, the moment had arrived. For the first time in her life, Ananya was going to be penetrated by an object, and there was nothing she could do.

Bringing 2 of his fingers up to her folds, he lightly traced them along her mound, traveling steadily south to her juicy lovebox, collecting a pool of juices in their wake. When they finally landed on the parting of her vaginal lips, he pushed inward, abruptly, and was extremely delighted to feel the wetness of her snatch.

It was sopping. He didn't even need to do any work.

Pulling back his fingers, he struck his other hand out, slowly inching the banana ever closer to her moist folds. By now, her skin had caked up on the outside, her pussy hair matted with her dried excretions,but they all knew it was a different story behind those big wet cunt lips of hers.

Smiling with satisfaction, he looked back to see similar smirks plastered on Junaid and Ramesh, and turned back to her figure.

And slowly, he pushed the tip of the fruit into her sopping wetness. Steadily, but surely. While Afzal was busy with his motions, Junaid and Ramesh watched on, keenly noticing the deep alternating gasps of this exotic woman, fully feeling an alien toy penetrate her.

Rotating the banana in circular motions while still advancing deeper into her crevice, once again, an unmistakable sound filled the room.

The squelching sounds of the fruit being pushed through her labia was music to their ears, and none of them spoke, letting the sounds ring clear in the room, completing her humiliation.

2 minutes later, and the whole banana was in Ananya. Attached to Afzal's hand, it was being thrust in irregular motions into her folds, with his hands alternating the speed of the thrusts.

She had clearly felt nothing like it. Unknowingly to her, her hips had already started gyrating to the banana's motions, trying to inadvertently thrust up against it, and trying to use her vaginal muscles to clamp down on the now drenched fruit deep in her.

But Afzal knew better. Given how moist the fruit undoubtedly was, it could break off into pieces anytime, and he didn't want an allergic reaction in her, not when they had much better things to use that canal of hers for.

Sighing, he started pulling the banana out, with a fresh new string of sounds emanating from her pussy, as the banana was being pulled out.

A few seconds later, Afzal now cradled it in the palm of his hand, offering his hand up for all of them to see.

Ananya was shocked beyond words. Naturally, the men were rejoicing in jubilation.

What was resting in his hand, looked anything but a banana. Scrunched beyond recognition, it was no longer yellow, its usual color replaced by a thick white sheen of a gooey liquid, her cum juices.

'My my Ananya, what have we here? Seems like you might just be a natural after all!', Junaid said, eyeing her in a new light, impressed at her capability to get so easily aroused.

'Forget what we said, you know what actually?'

Moving forward to her, he nudged her legs further open, and knelt down. In 1 smooth motion, he lifted her soaked panties down to her legs, whisking it off her in the next few seconds.

Bringing it to his nose, he made sure to lock eye contact with her trembling self as he took a deep whiff, inhaling her tantalizing aroma.

'Wow, talk about the sweetest nectar on the planet, Ananya. You taste out of this world darling.', he teased, thrusting his tongue out and making a point to lick the hem of her underwear, awed at how sweet her juices were to his taste buds.

'We want to give you a little souvenir from today's events, you see.'

Saying that, he took the banana from Afzal, and wrapped Ananya's silky panties around the fruit, encasing the already cum drenched toy in another layer of cum and juices.

Ananya watched all this in shock, as he continued to set the wrapped silk in her purse, disgusted at just the thought of all the smell emanating from her expensive purse.

Finishing up, he turned back to her.

'Before we get held up for our next appointments, clean up my cum from that beautiful face of yours, and the boys will help you get freshened up, and show you out. I can't wait to discover those perky titties of yours tomorrow, but I guess they have dibs after the service you just provided me.' He grinned, taking his chance to move forward and cup her now panty-less open pussy roughly, eliciting unbelievable moans of pleasure from her lips, a pair that were just wrapped around his meat a few minutes ago.

Once again, he was pleasantly surprised. There was a new patch of wetness, proof of a new orgasm she had, just from being exploited on a banana!

'Tomorrow morning before practice, I want you at the locker rooms of the club, sharp at 6AM. Is that clear?' He asked, waiting for her to confirm

'Yes sir.'

'Good Girl. When you walk in, this is what we want to see. A shirt and skirt 2 sizes too small. Don't you dare wear a pair of panties, and I mean it when I say small and short. Understood?'

'Yes sir', she affirmed, already wondering how she would find such pieces of clothing.

'Leave your makeup however you like, but I want the same 2 things in your backpack. A bright red shade of crimson lipstick, and a few hair scrunchies and bands. You get me?' He pressed, almost done with her for the day.

'Yes sir', she demurely replied again.

'Perfect, I'll see your pretty self tomorrow.' he finished, leaning in one last time, tying his hand into the base of her ponytail, scrunching hard into her lustrous black tresses, and giving her 1 hard kiss, before withdrawing and smiling to herself, nodding to his men and walking out the room.

To be continued...

PS: I'm not sure how to carry it on, any and all suggestions/ideas are welcome!

12