Anastasia Ch. 05

Story Info
Anastasia has marked Alex as her mate.
2.4k words
4.71
5.7k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leviathan:

"There has to be a way to reverse this!" Leviathan wasn't meaning to yell at the old healer, but he could not help himself. Anastasia had gone too far. "I mean how did it work in the first place, she is a demon now."

"Like I have been saying for weeks, I can only assume that because you delivered your mark before her transition it created a loophole of some sorts that allowed her to complete the bond. Now the bond will kill you to be away from her. You can not keep avoiding her as you have been. You need to feed. If you die so does she, and vice versa. This is a life bond, even her God could not reverse it." Susume was completely exasperated with the demon in front of her. Everyday for two months, he has been a thorn in her side. Leviathan came to her with the same questions over and over. "If you continue with this redundant questioning, I will be forced to leave and no longer be of service to you."

Leviathan was livid, no matter who he sought out, their answers were all the same. He was starving, tired, and could feel the effects of not being near her already. He was noticeably paler and weaker. His pride would not let him near Anastasia. On multiple occasions he could feel her presence just behind a door he was about to go in, and would turn heel and go in a different direction. He couldn't even be at peace in his own home.

"You're good to go Susume, thank you for all of your help." With that the old woman bowed her head to him and left. Leviathan held his composer until the healer had left the room, but once the door clicked shut his body caved in on itself in pain. The hunger pains were getting worse as the days went by. He needed to feed, but true to Anastasia's words, he was unable to look at any other woman let alone touch them. It felt like his chest was tearing itself apart from the inside out when he would try. Defeated and ashamed, Leviathan lay on the floor in pain, resisting the need to go to her.

Anastasia:

I didn't think he would be able to hold out this long. It was a spur of the moment I decided to mark him. I could feel an overwhelming need to be close to him when I first woke up as a demoness, and I don't know if it had to do with him marking me or him being the cause of my change. I figured it was kind of a sweet revenge, that he was bound to me. For years I was tortured by him, for years I ran, and finally I am willingly his and he wanted nothing to do with me. It was ironically funny. But his pain is mine. I could feel his inner turmoil. I could feel his anger and hunger. I was tired of waiting for him to come to me. I have set myself in his path on purpose, only for him to turn the other way and leave. It was time that I went to him.

So I went to his office, where I could feel his presence. I stood at the door in nothing but my panties, with my hand hovering over the knob. I could hear labored breathing behind the door.

"Alex?" I called. "Are you ok in there?" All I got in response was a pain filled grunt. I could feel anger course through the bond. Simmering hot anger that burned like fire. How dare he? Who the fuck did he think he was? My anger rose like a roaring inferno. I could feel my face burn hot and a loud growl erupted from my chest. That son of a bitch, after everything he put me through, he was mad because he was marked?

With a roar I lifted my leg and smashed through the door with my foot. It splintered as it flew inward. My eyes roamed the room until my eyes landed on Alex's prostrate form lying on the floor. Shirtless with beads of sweat dripping down his forehead and sides. He turned his head toward me glaring. I glared right back.

"What?" He asked between clenched teeth. His skin looked so pale it was almost transparent. He looked so weak, I don't think he would be able to defend himself, let alone his clan.

"What do you mean what? Are you trying to kill yourself?" I growled

"If it means escaping you, that doesn't sound too bad now does it?" Alex drawled.

"What part of even in death, do you not understand? You die, I die. It's as simple as that. Now if you don't want me, you should have thought of that when you decided to hunt me down when I fucking ran from you." As I talked I stalked towards him, bending at the knees to get a closer look at him. He was worse looking up close, his eyes framed by purple, his cheeks look sunken in. My heart sank, as much as I hated him when I was an angel the bond forces me to love him. He was my mate and I could not let him suffer as he was.

"Alex? I'm going to make it all better darling." I told him as I trailed my fingers over the waistband of his pants and his moist skin. I would have thought that I'd be turned off however that was not the case. His scent was much more potent now than usual. I could feel my pussy flex as a wetness seeped between my legs. My fingers reached the button and with a flick it popped open. Alex weakly tried to push my hand away and sit up, but with one hand on his chest I pushed him down and with the other I smacked his hand away. I yanked at his pant leg and they slid down a bit to reveal his groin and the head of his already hardening cock. I licked my lips as I stared Alex in the eyes and yanked again successfully pulling the waistband over his ass. His cock jerked to attention, and his labored breathing became even heavier.

"Anastasia..." He breathed out. I said nothing as I continued to stare into his eyes. My hand wrapped around hard steel covered in velvet. Trailing my fingertips up to the head and dipping one in the precum that had gathered there, I lifted my hand to my mouth and flicked out my tongue tasting him. An appreciative hum escaped my lips. His salty taste filling my mouth. Alex growled, his eyes following my every move. Slowly and softly, I dragged my nails down his chest and over his abs. His muscles jumping in excitement. I returned my hand to his hard rod and stroked down this time. Alex's eyes shut on refex. I stopped.

"Look at me Alex, keep those gorgeous eyes open." His eyes snapped back open at my command. With his eyes back on me, I continued to stroke his length as I climbed between his legs. Alex slowly slid up onto his elbows as he stared down at me his lips forming a small "O". My eyes flickered down to his cock, as I softly stroked him up and down. I licked my lips again, slowly lowering my mouth and dragging my tongue up the tip. A moan escaped me and Aex inhaled sharply. I looked back up at him, my lips wrapped gently around him. My tongue flicked back and forth stimulating his pleasure, while my fingers found mine inside the panties I wore. Gathering the wetness at my center, I dragged it down to my clit. My breath hitched as pleasure shocked through my belly. My finger began to circle my nub and my mouth took on more of Alex slowly but surely. When I felt his head hit the back of my throat, I retreated and immediately took him back in my mouth.

This was my first time sucking a cock. It was a surreal experience. I could feel his skin move over hardness, following the path of my mouth. My eyes looked back to his face and made contact with Alex's. His gorgeous ice blues bore into me, as his hand wrapped around my hair and yanked my head down on his cock. It stretched down my throat. My eyes snapped wide open and my hands pressed against his thighs trying to push away. Where the fuck did this strength come from. Not five minutes ago he couldn't even push me away. My eyes watered and I coughed around the intrusion. I tried to flare my nostrils to get air in but, even then I couldn't breathe. Alex pulled my mouth off his cock and a thick trail of saliva connected from my mouth to the tip. I breathed deeply sharp inhales to get the oxygen back to my body, and he shoved his rod back down my throat. My arms flailed as I tried to get his hands out of my hair. When Alex rocked his hips back I took a deep gulp of air before he shoved himself back in. My pussy fucking flooded. All that ran through my mind was how the fuck this was turning me on? Wasn't I supposed to gag? Was this normal?

Alex picked up his pace. His groin smacking into my nose and I just let it happen. I was getting wetter by the second. My finger reached between my thighs again and vigorously started to rub my clit. My eyes closed as the pleasure built quick and hard.

"You like that baby? You like that fucking cock in your mouth?" Alex groaned his fingers knotted tight in my hair. "YES Ana, play with that fucking pussy for me. Cum for me Ana. Cum for me while I fuck your throat." My fingers rubbed faster, his dirty talk taking me to a new level. "Are you going to cum Ana?" I moaned around his cock, nodding my head as much as I could. "Are you cumming now baby?" I felt the pleasure build my leg started to shake, nodding my head again as my eyes rolled back.

Suddenly there was no cock in my mouth and my hand was ripped away from my clit. I gasped in anger, I was so fucking close. Alex gripped my arms and threw me stomach first onto the office floor. The breath was knocked from me. I felt his hands grip my hips yanking me to my knees. My back arched as my top half stayed on the floor. His hands gathered the fabric of my panties and ripped them off. My arousal skyrocketed. I felt Alex crowd between my thighs and his cock slid against my slit hitting my over stimulated clit. I gasped and arched my hips more. He leaned back slightly, his head poised at my tight hole. He paused running his hand over my back and put a hard slap on my ass. I jerked and he held me in place, shoving his whole dick into my pussy. A screamed ruptured from my throat and I came hard. My back arched further as Alex fucked through my orgasm. I could feel my energy pulling and my heart soared. He was feeding, good.

His arm wrapped around my front and pulled my up until my back met his chest. His hips rocked slowly into me from behind. His cock hitting a new place. My head rolled back onto his shoulder. One arm went up and over his shoulder, fingers buried into his hair lightly scratching his scalp. The other found the arm not wrapped around me and brought his hand to my breast, his fingers immediately finding my nipples pulling and tugging them. Alex mouth found his mark on my neck lightly nipping the skin between his teeth.

This position was so intimate and erotic, that a knot formed in my belly and my heart. His cock slipped effortlessly between my lips and into me.

"Ana, I don't think I can last much longer." Alex breathed on my neck. His hand reaching between my legs and rubbed my nub, sending my pleasure spiralling out of control.

"Make me cum Alex." His hand paused and he slowed his thrusts to a stop." What? What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" I whined.

"Leviathan." He stated and slowly started to thrust again.

"Huh?" I said unintelligently.

"My name. It's Leviathan." He grunted.

"Leviathan." I whispered.

He growled and rewarded me with a hard thrust and a pinch to my clit.

"Again!" he demanded.

"Leviathan." I moaned as he sped up again. My womb pulsed and my body shivered. I was so close to cumming again. "I'm going to cum." I gasped.

"Yes!" he hissed. "Scream my name Ana. Cum for me!" My skin glistened with sweat and my eyes rolled again. My throat tightened as my nails dug into his skin.

"LEVIATHAN!" I rasped out as I came harder than I had ever cum before. My pussy squeezing and releasing around his cock. I heard him groan as his arms squeezed my body to him and pushing his cock in as deep as it could go. He jerked inside of me, coating my inside with his hot cum. I softly moaned and my body went limp, completely spent.

Leviathan slowly laid back, his semi hard cock still inside of me, and spooned me from behind. My eyelids drooped with exhaustion. His arms were wound securely around me holding me to him, as his fingers danced lightly across my skin. I sighed content.

"So I guess we're stuck together." He stated. I laughed lightly. After two months, fucking him just once got it through his thick head that he needed me.

"Yes, we are stuck together." I answer, pushing my body closer into his warmth. My eyelids grew heavy and I gave in and let them close.

As I drifted to sleep I could feel an emotion drift through the bond that resembled something close to love. Too tired to try and decipher what it was, I let sleep claim me.

I awoke much later to a hard cock rocking into sopping wet pussy.