Anatomy of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." He grinned maybe a little too hard, caught himself. "I...I mean that I'd like that. I'd enjoy it if you were a little more demanding."

Mimi laughed, a low, mocking sound that made Sven's chest fill with the dreaded, familiar insects again then narrowed her eyes. "Oh, you have no idea what you're asking, you silly boy." As fast as it had appeared, the look vanished replaced by her calm, still features. "Seen anything you like?" Mimi looked up.

"That negligee." He laughed.

Mimi shook her head, batted him on the arm. "I'm serious. If you won't pick out a few things, I will." She grinned, "I'll find the biggest dildo they have and demand you take it."

"Yes." He nodded. "Let's do that."

Mimi giggled. "Really?"

"Well maybe not the biggest." Sven said. "Maybe like, the next one down from that. Or the next."

"Oh, backing off now." Mimi pinched his waist playfully, pulled him over to some shelves lined with dildos and vibrators. "Okay, anything take your fancy?"

"Oh, for me or-"

"Yes." Mimi nodded, "for you."

"Um, well..." Sven fell quiet, his eyes surveying the shelves. "Something like.." he grabbed a purple dildo. "this." He held it out to Mimi, expectant. "Or maybe something specifically for guys like-" again he reached up, pulled a thinner toy from the shelf. "This. I think this is for men.

"It is." A dark haired shop assistant stepped forward, smiled at them both. "It's one of our most popular male toys." She explained, "Great of anal play, for the prostate."

"Yeah." Sven nodded. "Do you have any other things aimed at men?"

The shop assistant nodded. "Of course." She led them to an adjacent corner of the shop and a wall lined with the same glass shelves, full of products. "Is there anything specific that you're looking for?"

"Oh, well we're just browsing, really." He said. "Thanks."

"We'll take the second toy you showed us." Mimi said, "Can you put one aside for us?"

"Of course." The shop assistant nodded, "Can I help you with anything else?"

"Um," Sven looked up, held out a tube of white silicone. "is this...what is this?"

"It's a masturbation sleeve. If you look inside, there are swirls and ridges to make it more pleasurable." The shop assistant gestured toward the sleeve. "Slip your fingers into it."

Mimi giggled. "Let me." She followed suit, pushed her fingers into the silicone. "Oh." She raised an eyebrow at him. "Interesting."

Sven nodded. "That's a fancy wank."

"We have other textures if you'd prefer." The assistant gestured past him to a line of other toys. The ones you're holding are just for show, but please, if you want to buy one then take one of the sealed boxes."

"Thanks." Sven nodded, "What do you think, Mim?"

"I think we need one." She grinned. "Simple, but I think it could be fun."

"And I could pack it for when I have to travel." Sven nodded. "Yep. Take it." He handed her a box from the shelf. "Do you want that underwear?" He nodded back the rail.

"I did like one set, actually. "Mimi nodded, "But I'm paying in here, not you." She gave him a look.

"Yes, Ma'am." Sven nodded, followed Mimi back to the rail.

"Some of this stuff is delightfully sleazy, isn't it?" she smiled. "But actually, I was looking at one of those half bra things, in purple. It was really pretty." She pushed the dark wooden hangers across the rail. "Ah, here. These."

"Oh." Sven nodded, thoughtful. "How much?" Mimi flipped over the price tag, showed it to him. "That's a lot of money for not much." He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes but they would look cute." Mimi said, "I think they'd be worth it." She raised her voice. "Excuse me," she gestured toward the shop assistant. "Do you have these in different sizes?"

"Of course, Madam. What do you need?"

"In the bra, a 32D, if you have it. What are the largest size that these knickers come in?" Mimi pushed her hair from her face, held up the gauzy panties.

"I think you'll find they go up to a European 42, which is a UK 14." She smiled.

"Okay." Mimi nodded, "I'll take a pair in that size then."

"You're not-" Sven shook his head.

"Nothing worse than a tight knicker, babe." Mimi smiled. "You want it to sit not cut in and leave bumps. Anyway, I nearly am, actually, in the bum and thigh area."

Sven sighed. "The more you know."

"Is that all?" The shop assistant handed Mimi what she'd asked for. "You know we have a robe to go with that."

Mimi shook her head. "No, thanks. Do you sell that men's underwear, still? I know you used to. The fancier, sexy stuff."

"Of course." The shop assistant gestured toward another rail. "It's surprisingly popular."

"I'm not surprised." Sven said, "I think men like it far more than they like to admit."

"Ha." Mimi laughed, "I know I do."

Sven blushed.

"Exactly." The shop girl touched Mimi on the arm, nodded toward Sven. "I'll leave you to look. If you need a hand, just ask." She eyed Sven. "We do bigger sizes, too, if you need them."

He nodded. "Thanks."

Mimi snickered. "Bigger sizes. I presume she wasn't referring to your-" she wiggled her finger at him, began rifling through the rails.

"You see," he sighed, "You're getting very good at this."

"I've always been good." Mimi looked up. "I just feel comfy enough to let it out more now."

"I know." He kissed her hair. "I think I'd like some of these." He said.

"You would?" Mimi grinned. "Because I definitely think you should have some of the mesh boxers they do, maybe something satiny."

"Definitely." Sven agreed.

"You have to let me pick." Mimi touched his arm, "Yes?"

Sven nodded. "Certainly."

"Okay then." Mimi scrutinised the rail, picked out three different kinds all of them gauze and satin. "I think these should do it." She held them up against him in turn, sucked her lip. "Yes." She stepped back, placed them on the counter. "We'll take them, I think."

"Would you like to try the underwear?" the shop assistant asked.

"I've actually had it before." Mimi nodded. "I'm pretty sure it will fit."

"Okay, well, we have a returns policy of fifteen days on the bra if it doesn't." The assistant smiled. "Anything else?"

"No," Mimi said. "I think that should do it." She pressed her card into the machine, punched in her PIN number.

"Thank you so much." The assistant nodded, slid a thick, purple bag across the counter. Sven took it.

"Thanks." Mimi nodded, Sven walking behind her.

"And thank you." Sven let the door swing shut behind him, "I'm sure I will have plenty of fun with all of that."

"I know." Mimi wiggled her eyebrows. "We shall."

* * *

Mid way through the ad break in Summerview Place Mimi stood and returned with a pair of the underwear she;d picked up for Sven. "Put them on." She smiled. "Go on. I'm nearly done with this and I want you to look pretty." She kissed him, her hands curling around his arms. "They're the black ones."

"Hm." He nodded, "I can see that. Satiny waistband, fancy." He held them up. "They are pretty sheer. I, uh, I should probably shave if I'm going to wear these or you know, tidy things up a little more." He waved towards his crotch.

"You're pretty acceptable as it is. I actually like the contrast." She smiled. "the dainty panties and your less than dainty body. " she sat down, lay her head on his shoulder. "Put them on and you can show them off." She smiled.

"Are you going to put yours on?" he asked, "Seems only fair, after all."

Mimi nodded. "After this." She smiled, "Then, I might. It's not even that late and you wanted to try again, didn't you?"

Sven nodded, his chest suddenly hollow. "I did."

"Well then, this is the start." Mimi laughed, "Put your sexy undies on, make yourself pretty for me." She said, her eyes falling back to the television. "After all, no one wants sloppy seconds, do they?" she said, her voice glinting with a cold, metal edge.

Sven sighed, a grin appearing. "No, Ma'am."

"Good." She smiled sweetly at him. "Go, then."

Sven bit his lip, frowned at his reflection in the mirror on the back of the bedroom door, sighed. No, no, no he thought. His mouth twisted and he pulled at the elastic, tried to arrange the underwear. It would have to do. He picked up a brush, ran it through his hair, rubbed his face then smiled at himself, tried to force himself to stay as calm as possible, willed away the familiar shivering sensation in his guts.

"You see." Mimi's face lit up as he pulled open the door and walked over to her. "What a cutie."

"Thanks." He grinned, spun around and did a little wiggle. Mimi laughed. "What do you think? You like them? I was a little worried I looked odd in them. They're pretty see-through."

"They are." Mimi smirked, eyed the outline of his cock. "Very see-through. I like them. You can fetch me wine, if you like." She said, switching off the television. "And you can tidy up out here while I go and get changed, myself." She plucked her own underwear from the bag and slapped Sven on the bottom. "Looking good, babe."

He laughed, "Thanks. I'll bring you your wine."

Mimi nodded, "Yup. To the bedroom when you're done. Don't forget the bag."

* * *

"Well, this is adorable." Mimi leant against the doorway of the bedroom, grinned at Sven. "You lit candles and everything." She stepped forward and rubbed his back, strolled past him.

"I know, I thought-holy shit-"

"You like it?" Mimi spun around, grinned. "Huh?" she leant against the window, placed her glass on the ledge. "What do you think?"

"They, um...they look amazing." Sven nodded, rushing forward, pinning her against the wall. "Damn." He kissed her hard on the mouth. "That is one ingenious bra." He sighed, trailing kisses down her neck.

"I thought you'd like them." Mimi's eyes closed, her breath came heavy against his neck. "But-" she pushed him away, "You can take them off me, fold them and place them in my underwear drawer."

"But-" he pulled a face.

"Please. I want to save them for another time." She brushed his cheek with her hand. "It can be your first act of the night. See it as a warm up, hm?"

"Okay." Sven nodded, kissed her again.

"You can unhook the bra first, be gentle with it, it wasn't cheap."

"Oh, I know." Sven smiled at her. "Thank you, Ma'am."

"My pleasure, sugar pie." She beamed at him, pulled her arms through the straps. "Now the panties." Sven placed the bra on the bed, began edging down Mimi's underwear. "Stop." She grabbed his wrist, a smile playing about her lips. "Get on your knees and do it. Where you belong." She gestured to the floor. "You're to do just as I say this eveing, are you clear?" Sven nodded, blushing again. Mimi pinched his cheek. "You are an eager puppy, aren't you?" she teased, planted a kiss on his lips.

"Yes, Ma'am." He nodded. "I am."

"On the floor then."

Sven knelt, inhaled the familiar scent of Mimi's perfume, all dark wood and crushed fruit. Once more, he edged his fingers into the thin, bruise coloured silk and edged the underwear away. He turned, folded the garments up, looked back at Mimi.

"Good." She said, "now stand and place them in the drawer as I asked. Then, come back and sit with me on the bed."

Sven did as he was asked, taking care to place the delicate fabric into the drawer. He closed the wardrobe and smiled down at her, crawled across the flat, cool cotton.

"You have a different look tonight." Mimi mused, her palm pressing against his cheek. She shuffled around and sat facing him, the wine in one hand. "You seem nervous again, like the old days." She gulped the wine, her eyes watching him watch her, the breath caught in his throat, his lips slightly parted. She planted her glass on the nightstand and turned back to him, planted a solid slap across his face, delighted in the shock that bloomed under her touch.

"Uh." He let out a strange, choked sound and then, kissed her again, desire coiling through him, rising up again. "Why would you do that?" he mewled.

"Because I know you like it." Mimi kissed him back, rubbed the side of his face gently. "Don't you?" Her breath skittered across his lips, tortuously close.

"Yes, I do." He said, his heart pounding in his chest he coughed out laughter.

"What?" Mimi asked.

"You're doing that thing." Sven wailed.

"What thing?" Mimi's fingers trailed over his chest.

"That thing." Sven repeated, his voice turning into an embarrassed mewl. "The thing where you do the cute voice and do bad things to me."

"Oh." Mimi nodded. "You mean this thing?" her voice kicked up a notch and she pulled the widest eyes she could, her hand sank between his legs.

"Well, of course." She snapped back into a level speaking voice. "Of course I would when it makes you pull such cute faces." Her fingers pinched at his cheeks.

Sven groaned, pushing up toward her prying hand. "No." he laughed, "Oh, not this." He gave Mimi a sideways look, watched her laugh right back, his stomach turning. "Ohhhhh." The moan he let out was low and long. "The buttons." He sighed, "Always with the buttons."

Mimi pulled her hand away, delighted. "This never gets old. Ever." She kissed him, straddled his lap, her hands pushing into his hair. "You are too cute," she leant forward, sucked at his neck. "You dirty boy." She purred. "Such a dirty little fucker, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am." His hand pressed into her waist, "This underwear is starting to fit funny." He sighed. "Maybe you should take it back."

Mimi pulled away, raised an eyebrow. "I don't think I could, sugar." She stroked his cheek. "If they knew that a slut such as you had been wearing them then certainly not." She rubbed his chest. "So horny all the time, aren't you?" Mimi mused. "What a whore. I wonder if I should start hiring you out?" she said, her fingers toying with his nipple. She pulled, grinned as he winced. "What's that?" she asked. "I asked a question."

"I, uh.." sven's mind blanked, desperate for her to push him down and kiss him again, for her to press her hand around his throat and sink onto him. "I don't know." He blushed.

"That would be a fun assault on your perceieved notions of masculinity, wouldn't it?" she giggled. "Watching you suck other men's cocks. How shameful." Her face fell flat. "But I bet you'd be really good wouldn't you?" her fingers trailed lazily over his chest as she spoke.

"I.." he bit his lip. "For you I would."

"Would you?" Mimi asked, "Would you really, though? Away from all of these games?" she remained straddles on him, sat back against his thighs. "Could I take you to a bar, make you pick up a man and you'd really suck his cock?"

"I uh.." Sven shook his head, moaned softly. The thought of sucking another man's dick for Mimi's entertainment made the underwear fit even worse than before. "Oh, for you I...yeah." He blushed, a slick jolt of shame running through him.

"I bet I could make you do quite a lot of uncharacteristic things if I tried." Mimi mused, her fingers running through his hair with that familiar tenderness. "Do your friends know?" she said, her eyes illuminating again. "Do they know what a whore you are? What a two faced liar?" her face was inches from his, her nails pressed into him. "Do they know that this macho front is just bullshit?" she whispered. "That all you really need for that unfortunate looking cock of yours to get hard is to be on your knees? Hm?" she was still stroking his hair, her voice a soothing coo that jagged against the words, dissonant. "My darling, beautiful boy."

"Oh, baby." Sven sighed, his eyes closed as he nuzzled into her palm, realised he wanted to cry.

Mimi grinned, shuffled off him and scooped up her wine. "It's true though." She took a gulp. "For such a tall person you would have thought that your cock would have been bigger." She shrugged, affected dismayed resignation. "Still, who else would have you but me, hmm?" she stroked his face, swirled the remnants of the wine glass.

"I don't know, Ma'am." He sighed, smiled up at her.

"Ah." Mimi batted his hand away. "I'll decide when you touch me." She stood up, "First I want to touch you." She explained. "Focus your mind on the task at hand." Her eyebrows wiggled and she bounded across to the dresser where Sven had laid out the day's sex shop purchases. "Shall we play with the sleeve?" she squished it in her hand, pulled open a drawer containing lube. "Not that you have much of a choice, mind you. Take off your underwear."

Sven set to the task immediately, wiggling out of his underwear, his now erect cock springing free, his guts still full of broken glass.

"Good." Mimi poured a little of the lubricant into her palm, began slicking her boyfriend's cock. "Heh." She grinned. "That little shiver you do." She sighed. "So cute. So desperate."

Sven gasped, grinding to meet her palm, his fingers twisting into the pale sheets. "Oh, fuck, I-"

Mimi watched him, the low bass line of desire curling upward through her. Found herself liking the way he liked it even more, the thrill of his shame settling between her legs, lying heavy in her heart. She slipped the tube over his erection, watched delighted as he began to buck up into it. Mimi held it still let him do the work.

"Well." The word made Sven open his eyes, then blush realising exactly what she was about to say, what he had done. "That was easy. You've been fucking yourself on that thing for a good minute or so." She pulled the sleeve away. "Wouldn't want to spoil all of the fun would, we?" she purred. "What a desperate little slut you are, sugar, hm?" she rubbed his belly, her fingers sinking achingly close to his erection then darting away again. "I think, maybe, sex is the thing that you're best at." She kissed him, her fingers running over his nipples, barely there, existing only as the gentlest of touches. "Maybe I should just tie you to something, force feed you Viagra." She laughed. "Use you as my fuck toy."

"Yes." He breathed, his chest aching for her, nothing but the dark and interminable need behind his eyes, shimmering in his chest.

"Oh?" Mimi leant backward, looked at him. "You would like to be my plaything. Really?" she grabbed his jaw. "You are nothing but a greedy cunt after all, aren't you? Led by that desperate little prick."

"Yes Ma'am, yes." Sven nodded, his eyes closed, his chest tingling. At that moment, he was pretty sure he really would have done anything for her, gay sex or none.

"I wonder if that cock could make me come?" she mused. "Could it?"

Sven nodded. "Ma'am yes, you know. Yes, Ma'am."

Mimi laughed, the same dark edge as when they'd been drinking coffee. "You know that the funnest part of your dick is that eventually," her fingers glided across the swollen flesh. "it hurts, doesn't it?" she giggled. "Your poor little prick starts to hurt." She pulled a face at him. "How delightful. God is clearly a dominant woman, don't you think? To think of such tremendous features as that and, of course, putting your g-spot up your bum."

Sven laughed, "Probably."

"I think so." Mimi nodded, kissed him softly. "And to make such, sweet, desperate little pricks like yours." She grabbed his dick, squeezed. Sven grunted.

"Fuck, oh-I-"

"Don't like that?" Mimi's hand returned to the languid rubbing. "Like this more." She asked.

"Yes, Ma'am. I do."

"Oh." Mimi let go, slapped his thigh. "Better not come yet, boy."

"No." he shook his head. "I won't."

"Good." Mimi leant back, caught Sven's gaze. He watched her back, a breath rising in his chest as he watched her slide two fingers between the folds of her pussy. She pulled them out, cocked her head at him. "I know you like this." She held her fingers out, made him smell them. "You like how my cunt smells, don't you? Like that bitter taste." Sven sighed, the breath nervous, desperate, his mouth now watering, his cheeks burning for just a single moment of her body pressed against his. Mimi giggled. "Licking your lips." She said, watching his teeth sink into his lip. "Lick." She held out her fingers, slid them between his gasping lips, made him suck them clean. "There. What a good boy." She wiped the saliva-coated fingers across his cheek. "Good boy."