Ancestral house in the village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok Jay?" Asked Meena when she heard him moan.

"Yes I am," Said Jay. He looked towards Kamala. She had a devilish smile on her face. She gave her left tit a squeeze over a blouse letting Jay know her intentions. She pointed towards the window of the other bungalow that was next to theirs on the right. Kamala walked towards Jay and the ladies. "I hope you are ok and that you haven't pulled a muscle". She pretended to give him a very innocent hug. But she also whispered something to him. " In the night if you can walk you will find me at the window I pointed at". Kamala said her goodbyes and left.

Jay was successful in pulling off this fake act. Kamala's comment about a muscle pull gave him more ideas of how he could take advantage of this situation he created. Both Meena and Lali helped Jay to his room. The stairs being narrow allowed him to firmly wrap his hands around Lali. Meena being healthy couldn't support him in the narrow space. Jay enjoyed how Lalis' mature body felt against his palm while she wore a saree. Lali too didn't protest Jay's hand on her bare stomach. They helped him get on his bed.

"Meena can you please go make a bowl of Hot Khichadi for Jay. I am sure it will help him get stronger". Said Lali.

When Meena left it was just them both in the bedroom. Lali sat beside him and asked if the pain was serious. Jay mentioned to her that it was just a muscle pull and that it will be ok by tomorrow or in a few days.

"Thank God it isn't a very serious injury. I still would like to give your leg a massage using warm herbal oil after dinner. We have been using it as pain relief for generations. Said Lali.

"Wonderful but I wouldn't want to be a burden to you," Said Jay. He tried to look as innocent as he could've about the whole thing but deep down he wanted Lali to touch him.

"You are not a burden and I am ok to help you with your injury," said Lali as she took his right hand into his. "But I believe you also seem to have an abnormal issue of always having an erect penis" Laughed Lali as she rubbed her palm over Jay's. Unaware of his erection Jay tried his best to cover it using his left hand. Lali left the room laughing.

Meena brought Jay his dinner into his bed after an hour. She kept him company making small talk until Neha walked in. Meena stood to leave.

"I hope the injury isn't very serious. I am sorry I was away at a friend's house while this incident happened" Said Neha to Jay as she stood beside him to his right.

"I am fine Neha. It isn't very serious, "said Jay to her. He didn't try to use this opportunity to flirt with her or try to say something cheesy as he already had his plate full with Lali and Kamala. Once Jay was done eating Neha wished him goodnight and took the dinner plate and bowls along with her.

Jay was in a deep thought of what Kamala the neighbor had whispered to him earlier in the day. The window Kamala had pointed to was opposite the window of their own house. He wanted to be there to see what she had on her mind. But he also didn't want everyone else to know that he had faked the injury. After a few more minutes of brainstorming, he heard the door open. It was Lali with a bowl in her hands. She had changed into a and had left her hair open. The gown was pink in colour and made out of cotton. The material was thin enough to give away her curves.

Lali sat to Jay's right and placed the bowl on the side table. She smiled at him to make him feel comfortable as she saw a worried look on his face. Jay was worried because his penis was erect at the sight of Lali in the pink cotton gown. He didn't want her to see him as a guy who didn't have control over his erection. He tried to avoid looking towards her.

"I am here to give you a massage and not eat you up Jay," Said Lali as she laughed. "Don't be so shy and be a man". She pulled the bedsheet off his lower body and was greeted by the sight of Jay's erect penis under his Lungi.

"Hehehehe so is this why you were hesitating with me, Jay?" Teased Lali. "You need not be so shy around me. Also, let me know if you need a massage from me to relieve other parts of your body." Hinted Lali boldly as she started to raise the lungi.

Jay had never been so intimately close to a girl or a woman before. Lali felt his body shiver as she kept raising his lungi exposing more of his legs to her. Once she was able to raise it high enough to his waist she grabbed his right leg and placed it on her lap. Jay's penis was hard like a pole facing the ceiling. Lali dipped her fingers into the bowl and she started to rub the oil on Jay's naked thighs. She started to knead at his muscular legs as her hand rubbed both the outside and inside of his bare thighs. She gave his calf and shin a very relaxing rub but also had her eyes locked on his penis.

"Jay, do you masturbate?" Asked Lali in a very low voice. Jay was shocked at how direct Lali was with her questions. Unable to utter a word he said Yes by just nodding his head.

"Is your penis getting hard all the time because you haven't been able to go to the washroom today to relieve yourself due to the injury?" Asked Lali.

Not wanting to be very honest that the ladies were the reason for his erection he nodded his head again agreeing to what Lali said.

"Awww poor you. I am really sad that this injury is not allowing you to help yourself. " Said Lali as she had her eyes locked into his.

"It is ok," mumbled Jay, trying to be very innocent.

"I disagree with your reply. Masturbation isn't a sin and it is a normal practice. Out of sympathy, I am ok to help you with this situation" Said Lali as she grabbed the towel to wipe the oil off her hands.

"I am completely ok, Lali. It will be a task for you to help me up and down the stairs just for me to masturbate" Said Jay.

"I never mentioned helping you to the bathroom," said Lali as she took his thick penis into her right hand. Jay raised his hip in surprise. "I will save you the trouble. Why don't you let me rub you on your bed." Winked Lali as she started to jerk Jay's cock.

Jay tried his best to not cum even if the situation was too hot for him. Lali rubbed his precum that oozed out of his penis along the length of his thick tool. Jay was surprised that he was able to hold this long. Lali gave his penis a rub for another minute.

When Jay didn't ejaculate she said to him. "Here, why don't you feel this? It may help you reach your orgasm faster." Saying this Lali adjusted herself on the bed and placed her right leg beside Jay. She pulled her gown up to her waist but kept her crotch covered. Jay's Shivering hands first felt her naked calves. Lali increased the speed of her hand on his penis. Jay felt encouraged and moved his palm higher and was now rubbing the inside of Lali's bare thigh. It was warm and Jay loved it. Lali stopped his hand when it got too close to her Vagina. Jay continued to rub her inner thighs. After a minute of rubbing Lalis' thigh, Jay ejaculated a very thick rope of cum over himself. A little landed on his stomach and a little over his thighs and Lalis' closed fist. He moaned in pleasure as he arched his back.

"I knew this all was just a very elaborate fake play from you Jay" She gave his penis a very hard and firm press. Jay was about to scream in pain but he controlled his scream. He was lying down in pain but then felt something warm and wet on his penis. When he opened his eyes he saw Lali's head bob up and down the length of his penis. She licked and sucked the cum on his stomach and thigh. She played with his balls while she let her tongue dance around the head of his penis. It was too much for Jay to control and his young penis shot his cum for the second time. It hit Lali at the back of her throat. She started to gag at it but was able to continue to let each drop fill her belly.

After licking him dry and wiping him well she left Jay's room worrying that the young man would try to bed her the very same night. She wanted things to develop between them very sensually.

Now that Lali had already found out about his act he thought it was safe for him to go see Kamala at the window. He walked outside his room and walked towards the end of the corridor to his right. The wall had a window that faced the neighbour's bungalow. He opened the window and saw Kamala waiting there for him.

Kamala was a short lady with long hair that ended just above her hip. She was blessed with curves in the right places and her dusky complexion added a sexual appeal to her entire look.

Kamala was looking straight towards Jay. Since the time was short she started to undo the button of her nightgown. Once she had undone the third button Jay was greeted by the sight of her cleavage. He noticed that like Lali, Kamala also had a very firm skin considering their age. It must be the lifestyle and work routine of the people in the village that kept their skin from sagging. Kamala pointed towards Jay's lungi and made a hand gesture suggesting he masturbated looking at her. Jay who had already cum twice with Lali was able to get another erection due to Kamala. He raised his lungi and tucked it around his waist. He saw Kamala biting her lip when his cock was out in the open. The show was on. While Kamala groped and kneaded her heavy breasts. Jay gave his penis a very vigorous rub. Kamala started pinching her nipples and slapped her breasts a couple of times with a very slutty expression. It was too much for Jay to handle this sight and he shot his cum out of the window. Kamala gave her nipples a very hard pinch when she saw Jay cumming. She raised her gown giving Jay a quick flash of her mound. Jay was shocked to see this lady in her late 40s behaving so slutty in a very orthodox household. Kamala shut the window and left. Jay stood at the window and looked towards the clear sky revisiting the events since he had arrived in this house. He was surrounded by ladies who desired sex. Jay's deep thought was disturbed by the sound of bells. He panicked and rushed towards his bedroom.

Jay woke up late that morning and could smell the fragrance of incense sticks in the air. After grabbing his pouch of toiletries and towel he headed down to freshen up. He missed the privacy of having his bathroom but if the setup of a common bathroom helped him flash his body to the ladies he didn't mind the trouble. After reaching the bathroom he realized that it was engaged. So he sat on the swing that was installed on the veranda. He heard the sound of the latch opening. He saw Meena walk out of the bathroom. He rushed towards the bathroom to greet her.

"Hey Meena, how are you?" Asked Jay. Meena without uttering a single word shook her head and ran towards the house. Jay heard the sound of bells again. It was very similar to the sound he had heard last night. He now realized that it was Meena last night who may or may not have seen his act with Kamala. He took a very long shower and headed towards the kitchen after wearing a t-shirt and a fresh lungi.

Jay sat at the dining table waiting for breakfast. That's when he heard footsteps approaching the dining area. He saw Lali appear with a plate and cup. Meena followed her from behind who had a few bowls in her hands in case Jay needed a second serving. Meena left the room right away after placing the bowl on the table.

"Hey handsome, how are you this morning?" Flirted Lali.

"I had a wonderful sleep. The weather is pretty pleasant and so are you". He gave Lali's left ass cheek a grope above her saree. Lali let out a moan and moved closer to Jay. She hugged him into her bosom and ran her hands over his head. Jay wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. She pulled her pallu away and pushed Jay's face towards her open belly. Jay let his lips run over Lali's bare stomach. He kissed her belly button which made Lali moan. "Ahhhhh Jay beta what is this feeling you have awakened in my body". Saying this she pulled his hair gently and kissed the top of his head. Lali broke their hug fearing that she would lose control of herself. "Let's do this again at night. Now finish your breakfast" She whispered into Jay's ears and left the room. Jay couldn't believe his luck. After finishing his breakfast when he walked into the kitchen to inquire about his Uncle and Neha. Lali informed Jay that they are meeting the doctor today in the city and will return in the evening. Jay left the kitchen after kissing the back of Lali's neck and giving her breasts a strong squeeze.

Jay sat on the swing taking in the view of the village. He heard the gate opening and saw Kamala and Meena enter. As they walked closer Meena blushed and caught hold of Kamala's arm. Kamala was blushing too. After reaching the stairs and stepping on the veranda. Kamala blew a kiss towards Jay. Seeing this Meena rushed into the house holding her face using both her hands. Kamala joined Jay on the swing.

To be continued

12