Anchors Away!! (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments after I ended the call to my wife, Bob stepped out of the shower, hair still wet, and wrapped in only a towel. I TRIED to be a gentleman and not look...but the girl was showing enough skin...that I simply HAD to look!

She stepped into her cabin, and pulled the curtain closed behind her....or at least she made the attempt...because when I looked over again....the curtain was gaped open about two inches....just enough that I got an eyefull as she took off the towel and began to dry her hair! DAMN she has a nice ass!!

"Thanks for letting me go first with the shower" she called out, startling me back to reality. "That was heavenly"! she said "SO much better than the whores bath's I've been taking in gas station restrooms!"

"Glad you enjoyed it" I said " Hope you left a little hot water for me"

"Hot water? she said...."figured a horny old goat like you only took cold showers!"

"Not if I can keep from it" I laughed

I then grabbed up my things, a headed to the shower myself. As soon as I opened the door, the warm humid air hit me right in the face....and I thought to myself. " At least it smells good in here. Bob COULD have been a guy, and I would have been in here smelling stale Farts and cheap body spray!"

I take a nice relaxing shower, give myself a shave, and soon discover that I had forgot to get any clean underwear. So I decide to just go commando for the night, and put on a pair of nylon gym shorts and a tee shirt...and head back to my bed.

I laid there for a bit....watching an old movie on dvd, until I began to feel sleepy, I then turn off the light, crawl under the covers and right before drifting off to sleep...I see Bobs light go out as well.

Sometime during the night, I began to have to most wonderful dream that I have ever had!

I was dreaming that a beautiful woman was sucking my cock, like it had never been sucked before! I swear, this dream was so realistic that I could almost feel her saliva running down my cock shaft and dripping off of my balls! Oh my god, this was feeling so good, that the thought crossed my mind, "I hope I don't wake up, before I have a chance to cum! Hate it when that happens, I always wake up...right before I bust a nut...and then can never go back and pick up where I left off in the dream."

For some strange reason, this didn't feel like that....I actually felt like I was on the verge of shooting one of the biggest loads of cum, that I have ever shot!

I could feel that old familiar tingling sensation beginning to build up, my cock was getting harder and harder, and my balls were drawing up tight in their sack... in preparation to pump forth a river of hot cum. I could hear myself starting to moan, and knew that I was going to reach the point of no return at any minute....and then "FUUUUCK" I cried out, as volley after volley of hot ropey cum shot out of my cock at lightening speed!

"Mother Fuck! I yelled, as the orgasmic spasms began to subside...and I slowly begin to regain my senses.

"So, I take it that you enjoyed that" Bob said....instantly shocking me back to reality!

"Figured, this was the least I could do, for the man that saved my life today"

"Girl" I said " You just damn near ended mine right then and there....Not sure my old heart could stand much more of that!! I said.... "Don't get me wrong, I am definitely NOT complaining, you understand. If it's my time to go, that would be the best way I can think of to check out!

But, while I appreciate your gratitude, I certainly did not expect anything like this, in return... EVER! "

"I don't like to be beholding to anyone and this was the best way I could think of, to say Thank you! "

With that....she hopped off of my bed and scurried across the hall to her own cabin. Leaving me to lay there in the dark and wonder if this actually just happened...or was it all a VERY vivid dream?

I reached down, grabbed onto my dick.....and found that my whole crotch area was definitely wet...so either it really just happened...or I just pissed myself. Either way....I am a VERY happy man at this point....and this is only the first leg of a very very long trip!!

12