Anchors Away!! (Pt. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ease my cock back out of her warm tight hole a ways...and feel Tom's cock slide past my cock as he pushs his deep inside... as he starts to withdraw...I ease mine back in...as deep inside of her ass as my cock can go!

Didn't take long for us to synchronize our thrusts and begin to pick up some speed.

"This is really pretty fucking awesome" I think to myself giddily, "Never in a million years, would I have ever imagined that I would be doing something like this!"

Bob is in sexual heaven...she is moaning and grunting as Tom and I, feel her organs convulsing as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure courses through her body. Suddenly I feel Tom stop thrusting and feel him grab onto Bob's cute little ass....as his cock begins to pulse and throb... filling her pussy with his cum.

That was all the incentive that I need....to allow myself to go over the edge of orgasmic bliss... and fill her sweet ass with a load of cum of my own!

We all disentangle ourselves...Bob rolls off Tom's spent limp cock... just as my softening cock pops out of her ass...I fall to the other side... every bit of my strength, completely spent!

We all lay there on the deck of the ship...naked as the day we were born...cum trickling out of Bob's lower orifices... while mosquitoes were having a feast on our bare skin.

Somehow, we all manage to pick ourselves up...stumble down the stairs, close the hatch door....and unfold the hide a bed in the galley. Next thing that any of us know...daylight is filtering in though the portholes...I am laying on one side of the bed...with Bob's crotch right in my face... the smell of fresh cum still emanating from it. So, being the wonderful and considerate captain that I am....I lend her my tongue to use for clean-up duty. I had never tasted sperm up to this point...but figured that if she can stand to taste it... then I can too! Before, I lose my courage and change my mind... I dive in deep...licking each and every fold... deciding that the taste of cum... isn't exactly my most favorite flavor in the world. Surprisingly, I am finding that I am really not as repulsed by it, as I imagined that it might be.

As I lay there licking Bob's pussy... I can feel her returning the favor for me...and it feels awesome!

I honestly did not think that I would even be able to get hard again...after all that we had done last night...but my cock soon sprang back to life...and I began to REALLY enjoy the sensations I was feeling.

My cock was going deep inside her mouth and throat.... don't know if it was because of the angle or what...but it was feeling a little different this time. NOT that I am complaining...but it was just different enough for me to notice.

All of a sudden...Bob says...."Oh My God, that feels so good, You are going to make me cum baby! Just as she is being swept away by a huge rocking orgasm....it suddenly occurs to me, that either Bob is a ventriloquist...and has learned how to talk with a cock sliding down her throat....or... "THAT IS NOT BOB, SUCKING MY COCK!"

I glance down....and sure enough...there is Tom....with my cock deep in his throat...clear up to where his nose is rubbing my crotch hairs....and instead of being shocked and repulsed by it.... I suddenly feel overwhelmed with sexual need...and instantly bust a nut down his throat!

I thought Bob, gave the best head in the world...but Tom comes in at a very respectable second place!

We all eventually must get out of bed...and go on about our days.... I take Tom back to his car, in the John boat....and he made me promise that if we ever passed this way again...to PLEASE give him a call!

I go back to the boat...tie off the john boat and lock it down.... climb the ladder up to the deck. Bob is actually "semi dressed" for a change...and is busying herself by making preparations for us to cast off and be underway.

Just as we were idling back out into the main channel. Bob came up to me, put her arms around my neck and gives me a big hug and a Kiss and says "Thank you for playing along with me on this...I have always wanted to try something like that...but have never found two guys that I felt I could trust, not to rip me to shreds! I knew that I could trust you....and had a feeling that I could trust Tom. So everything worked out great in the end!

"Yes, it did" I said "I've never experienced anything like that...not even in my wildest dreams!

"Well," Bob says "How about we float this barge on down the river and the next time we decide to have us an orgy on deck...we find you an extra chick to fuck. Unless you think you are up to tapping another guy's ass! She teased, seemed like you and Tom were getting pretty chummy before it was all over. Leave you two alone for too long and you are liable to run off together and start picking out a China pattern!

"Sorry kid...that will NEVER happen!" I laugh "Can't deny that Tom really knows how to suck a dick... a FIRST for me I might add...but I'm way to partial to pussy...to even consider giving it up! "

Bob giggled "Okay, threesome with a chick it is then! But I get to pick her out...Don't want to go down on one that will fuck anything that moves...I prefer the shy quiet ones that once you get them naked...will come out of their shell and try to fuck you within an inch of your life! How's that sound to you old man.. Think you are ready to tempt fate with two chicks at the same time?

"Bring it on Honey....bring it on!

"Deal" she says....and makes me shake hands on it..

12