All Comments on 'Anchors Away!! (Pt. 06)'

by buckneckid2000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Very entertaining series. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars here. Great series. You keep readers wanting more, and you supply it. Good hot action all through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm about story 12?? reading when I get a chance. Somewhere you made reference to Tom after Ann's dinner & you are next to Max. I grinned - I had a similar to Tom's first visit. A friend (Tim) I worked with, and I took my boat out. We returned to the campgrounds & only one shower worked. I told Tim, this one's big enough, so he joined me. He washed my back and as I turned to rinse my hair, he started with the genitals. I told him I really wasn't into that. Later that night, I was awakened by him sucking me and damn it felt good. As i turned, his was rock hard & pocking me in the face. I was another 6-pack past and what the heck. We became better friends and on occasion after he retired, he would invite me to lunch when his wife was at work. I've had as much fun giggling - saying to myself - I know where this is going with the women too.

I really enjoy the read.

Mike9947Mike9947about 1 year ago

Rereading it - had already given it all 5s!

But a comment - good stories require the active suspension of disbelief but sometimes “more real” is better.

Older guys don’t shoot like that, they don’t recover that quickly, etc. If I had been your editor I would have found a way to make him about 15 years younger.

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuckneckid2000@buckneckid2000
just a horny old man with a penchant for telling stories, or so I have been told. Now that I am retired, I hope to put a few of the stories, gathering dust in the back of my mind...into print. Hopefully, they will be as much fun for the reader, as they are for me to write!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES