Anchors Away!! (Pt. 06)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can sit on my lap anytime you want, young lady. Tell ole Santa Clause what you want" I tease back

Bob stands up...straddles my lap, facing me...then eases herself down on my already hard cock. "Oh Santa" she coos "Does this mean that I am on the Naughty list?"

"Right at the freaking top girl, right at the freaking top!

As Bob begins to bounce up and down on my cock...I look over her shoulder and see Ingrid putting a condom on Tom's cock...then she copies Bob's example.

She faces Tom, straddles his lap, and eases herself down on his rigid cock. It is as if I were looking at mirror images of ourselves.

At this point, Tom and I are just sitting there holding on for dear life, while the girls ride our cocks like bucking broncos. Try as I might, I cannot hold back for long, and sensing that I am about to cum, Bob jumps off my cock and plunges it down her throat, just in time for me to let loose a deluge of hot sticky cum!

Tom is not far behind me as he fills his condom to capacity. Just as before, he squeezes the base of his cock to hold the condom on...pulls it out revealing that the condom is completely full and the little reservoir tip on the end is standing up stiff as if it were a nipple!

Bob immediately jumps up, grabs Ingrid by the shoulders and guides her to the floor. She then straddles her head and shoulders...and leans forward to lick her pussy. Ingrid lays there for a moment, enjoying the sensations that Bob is giving her. then raises her head up and returns the favor!

Tom and I just sit there, Mesmerized by the beautiful sight before us. The erotic actions of the girls growing more intense by the minute. The more "into it" the girls got...the harder our cocks got. Until Tom looked at me and said " You know what they say... If you cannot lick em, join em!" as he got down on the floor near the writhing women.

I stayed right where I was for a moment, just watching the girls enjoy themselves. Then I think "When the man is right, he is right" and get down on the floor with all of them.

"Now THIS is just about as kinky as it fucking gets" I say "I have NEVER done anything like this EVER...so if I do not do something right, please tell me, it won't hurt my feelings!"

"Just relax and let it happen" said Tom " just follow my lead and do to me, what you would want me to do to you" easy as that. No pressure! If at any point, you change your mind and decide you do not want to do this...just say stop...and we stop instantly, Deal?"

"Deal" I reply

I am not going to lie; I am nervous as hell... but I also know that I have missed out on many things during my life. Just because I was too scared to try them. Then after I finally do try them...I realize that I was scared for absolutely no reason. Is this one of those situations? Guess I won't know until I try it and find out!

Part of my mind is screaming "Don't do it, it's gross, it's gay, it's against the laws of God and man! But, at the same time, another part of my mind is telling me that sharing a sexually pleasurable moment with another man...makes a hell of a lot more sense, than trying to beat the shit out of each other, just to prove who is more dominant!

Whether I was ready or not...I have already experienced how well Tom sucked my cock. Guess it is time for me to man up, do exactly what he says... simply follow his lead, do what he does... and try relaxing and enjoy the experience. He assured me that I can stop this at any time I want...so what the fuck, lets do this...before I change my fucking mind!

I feel Tom begin to fondle my cock and balls, so I say to myself. "Here goes nothing" and for the very first time in my entire life...I am touching another man's hard cock! After just a moment or two I realize that I am not repulsed by it at all, and the fact that I was not immediately struck by lightning, disproves most of the myths I had been told about same gender sex!

I cautiously slip the hard, yet surprisingly soft head of his cock between my lips and start to bob my head up and down, just like he is doing to me. We are matching each other, stroke for stroke. "This is certainly different than giving head to a woman" I think to myself: and there is definitely a more of "musky" scent to his genitals... not an unpleasant smell, just a scent, that I, as a male can easily recognize that he is indeed a fellow MALE.

As Tom and I give each other oral pleasure, we can feel that we are both edging toward something extraordinary. I have been given oral sex by several women in my life...but experiencing it with another man...is a whole distinct experience. Whereas most of the women that have given me oral...if they work at it hard enough...will eventually bring me to orgasm. But so many of them will bring me right up to the fucking edge of cumming....and then stop to ask "How am I doing" which ruins the whole damn thing for me!

Tom and I are both approaching orgasm in a way that just seems "easier" to accomplish somehow. maybe it is because we both have similar equipment, and we both know instinctively what feels really good, and how to keep that feeling going right up to the point where we can feel free to just let the pleasure wash over us naturally, rather than having to grasp a feeling and try to hold on to it long enough to go over the edge and experience pleasure. If that makes any sense at all!

Whether it does or not, at this point does not matter, I can feel Tom's body begin to tense up...about the same time as I begin to feel an orgasm beginning to build way down deep. This feeling just grows and intensifies with each passing second. until I can no longer control it, I am going to cum any second and there is no way that I can keep it from happening. I cannot even muster up enough strength to yell a warning to Tom that he is about to get a mouthful of cum.

Then, it happens! As the first few spurts shoot out of the end of my throbbing cock...my throat is suddenly inundated by what feels like a river of Tom's cum! All that either of us can do....is lay there convulsing in pleasure as our cocks drain themselves in each other's throats.

Finally, the spasms stop, and we let each other's softening cocks slip from our mouths. We both roll over onto our backs, spent and exhausted.

Suddenly, we hear clapping as both girls say "God Damn Boys, that was fucking HOT! You can put on a show like that for us anytime you want!"

"Well, You two started it" Tom chimed in "Did not" said Bob "Did too" said Tom, then stuck his tongue out at her

"Might as well put that thing away" Bob said "Ingrid done took care of that for me, and did a damn outstanding job of it too, I might add!"

"Guess we all need to be getting some sleep" I say "Plan to make it to the Big Easy by tomorrow night"

We all said good night, Bob and I snuggled up together in our cabin. About the time we are about to drift off to sleep...we hear a rustling sound coming from across the hall....and look over to see Tom and Ingrid fucking like rabbits again.

"Ah, to be that young and full of cum again" I lament

"Hey, I don't mind your age" Bob said "You manage pretty darn good, for an old geezer!" She teases

I roll over and as I put my arm around her, she says "Oh Honey, I can feel old age creeping up on me now!" in her best "Granny" voice

I give her ass a playful slap and say..."Just for THAT, no more dick for you tonight"

"Oh, so you want to play that game, do you? Well, we will see who can hold out the longest!" she says with a fake pout!

12