Anchors Away!! (Pt. 07)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eventually come to an incredibly old looking building called "Lafitte's Blacksmith shop bar" So we decide to go inside to explore. We can immediately tell that the building is OLD, light is provided only by candlelight. We find a table and sit down to rest. Server comes by and says, "4 Hurricanes?" We all nod our heads yes, without really knowing what we had just ordered.

She soon returns with four tall glasses of vibrant red and orange-colored cocktails, garnished with cherries and a slice of orange on the rim. The drinks are sweet, smooth, and cold and slide right down our throats so easily that we quickly forget that it has alcohol in it.

We read on the table menu, a little bit about the place. Built in the 1700's and first used as a blacksmith shop by the well-known pirate John Lafitte, a painting of him adorns one wall. It later became a tavern and is the oldest structure operated as a tavern in America. The place is supposed to be notoriously haunted...by the way!

We sit and chat and relax from our long journey...managing to polish off three more hurricanes each, in the process. Was not until we tried to stand up, that the Rum in the drinks, hit all four of us like a brick to the face. All of us having to hold onto each other to maintain any semblance of balance.

We managed to somehow find our way down to the French Market and decided to join the line at Cafe Du Monde for some Coffee and beignets. even though the line was long to get in....the service was lightning fast once we are seated. I had heard about this place many times, but had never been here...believe me, the hype was well deserved. The coffee with chicory did the trick and sobered us up, at least to the point where we felt like we could "Function" once again.

The beignets were awesome! All four of us were covered head to toe with powdered sugar, but we did not care...we were blending in with the rest of the crowd that was in there.

We worked our way back to Canal Street, still marveling at all the different sights and sounds and smells we were experiencing. We found the bus route map and schedule and sat down to wait for the number 62 bus, due almost any time.

Bob really wanted to hop on one of the streetcars, really did not care where it might take us, she just wanted to ride on one. But I finally managed to convince her that riding the bus was our best option tonight...it will take us right back to the marina and our ship. That way we can sleep off the effects of the alcohol and start out fresh tomorrow. "You can ride every one of the streetcars tomorrow, if that is what you want to do!" I tell her.

"Promise?" she asks

"Promise" I assure her...

We manage to catch our bus and ride it to the bus stop by the marina. By the time that I have unlocked the hatch cover. Bob has already removed her clothes and is standing there, with them draped over her forearm, as if she were waiting on another bus! Tom and Ingrid are standing right behind her "sucking face" and groping each other to the point that I began to wonder if they were just going to drop to the deck and go at it right then and there!

I fully expected for Bob to head straight to bed and be out like a light before I can even get back there. Tom and Ingrid slip past me and make their way toward the forward cabins as I close and secure the hatch and turn off the lights.

I make a quick stop at the head, then move through the semi-darkness to my cabin. As I turn the corner into the room, I am startled to find three naked people on the bed waiting for me!

"You really didn't plan on going to sleep already did you... Old timer?" Bob teased

"You got our sorry asses all the way to New Orleans" said Tom "It's time for us to say thank you and do a little celebrating!"

"If it weren't for the three of you, I would never have been able to make this trip!" I say beginning to feel emotional. " I am being serious here...when I tell you that although I am the oldest one here...and I am supposed to be the one teaching you "youngun's" things. The three of you have taught me more about life and what being a "good human" is all about...than anyone has ever taught me before! So, I am the one that should really be thanking you!"

Normally our quiet and reserved Ingrid stands up...walks over and gets right up in my face and boldly says "Get your damn clothes off, then shut up and fuck me!"

I look over to Tom, to gauge his reaction, and he is sitting there smiling "Go for its man, this was all her idea...you got my blessing! Fairly sure that me and Bob can find something to do to occupy our time while you two have some fun!"

I quickly strip off my clothes and before I have my underwear completely off. Ingrid is right there, sliding a condom over my hard cock. I ease her down on the bed...with her looking like what I imagine an angel might look like... her blond hair splayed out on the pillow. I move in to kiss and nuzzle the side of her neck, as she wraps her arms around me. her supple breasts pressing firmly against my chest. I feel overwhelming lust taking over my whole body. I slip my hand down the side of her smooth waist...follow the crease at the top of her thigh and feel her tremble as my hand contacts her labial folds.

Her pussy is wet, oh so fucking wet! I gently push my middle finger against her vaginal opening, and it immediately sucks my finger inside. I am amazed at how tight her sphincter muscles squeeze my finger and trap it in their grasp!

I nearly cum just thinking about what those sweet muscles are going to do to my cock. I am SO glad that I am wearing a condom because there is no fucking way that I am going to be able, or even willing....to pull my cock out of her pussy in time to prevent sending a deluge of cum deep inside to her fertile womb.

She whispers in my ear "Please! I need your cock inside me... I need it so bad! Fuck me, Fuck me hard"

I reluctantly pull my throbbing finger out of her pussy's tight grasp. and aim the head of my cock for that tight opening and press gently forward. My cock feels resistance for only a moment, before sliding fluidly inside... just as far as my cock can reach before feeling her vaginal muscles close in around my cock shaft and hold my cock hostage!

I have never actually stuck my dick inside a milking machine before, but I have thought about it... this girl's pussy is exactly what I imagined that it would feel like!

I am thrusting my hard cock into her tight pussy, fast and faster... and she is holding me tight and matching me stroke for stroke. Our pelvises are slamming into each other with a SLAP, SLAP, SLAPPING sound as we both feel an orgasm building and building...

My entire body stiffens before starting to convulse as I cum so hard that I honestly fear that I may pass out! The hot cum shoots out of my cock in wave after wave of dear sweet orgasmic agony. My orgasm is almost painful, it is so intense, but I do not want it to stop!

I can feel Ingrid bucking and convulsing beneath my body, but there is nothing I can do, other than ride this wave of pleasure out as best I can.

I lay there with my head on Ingrid's heaving chest, both of us gasping for breath. I finally come to my senses enough to reach down into our soaking wet crotches...holding on tightly to the condom as I slowly withdraw it from her... before rolling off of her and collapsing with exhaustion beside her on the bed.

Even though we are no longer doing anything, I can still feel the bed bounding underneath us, then suddenly realize that Tom and Bob are both in the throes of passion on the other side of the bed. Tom is laying on his back, and Bob is in what she later told me was a "reverse cowgirl" position. facing away from Tom so that he was getting a bird's eye view of his cock sliding in and out of her. Bob is bouncing up and down practically yelling "Give me that goddamn cock, baby Give it to me! Fuck me, fuck me like you mean it... Fuck, oh fuck... here it comes... FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK! Her body convulsing as she rides out her orgasm.

Tom is trying to hold out for as long as he can, before cumming, but quickly loses that battle. Just as his cock starts to erupt, Bob falls forward in sexual exhaustion and Tom's cock continues to shoot out volley after volley of cum... like an unleashed fire hose... spraying wildly everywhere! Some of it hitting him in the face, some on his chest and I saw a few stray globules fly over his head and hit the wall behind the bed. Leaving a wet trail as it slides down the wall!

As we all lay there in a warm pile of naked flesh...the smell of sex permeating the small room. I was the last one to fall asleep. because I knew that I had some serious decisions to make, and very soon.

A vicious battle between my wife and my children is looming before me. Because I refuse to return to the life, I have been living for far too many years. Some MAJOR changes are coming for my family, and I am positive that they are going to fight me, tooth, and nail...every step of the way! I have given them far, far too much and have never forced any of them to be accountable for any of their actions. THAT stops now!

At this very moment in time, I am feeling more alive, more needed, more accepted, and more appreciated by the three naked young people laying here in this bed with me...than I have felt in years.

Three young people that have treated an old man like me....as their equal, no better, no worse. They all deserve so much from life and ask so little. Have not exactly formed a plan yet, as to how I can best help all of them. But help them I plan to do....as they have helped me... far, far more than they will ever know!

12