Anchors Away!! Pt. 08

Story Info
An old mans dream of sailing takes a few unexpected turns...
14.4k words
4.83
20k
17

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob is standing beside me as I look at myself in the mirror. I could not feel more "trapped" than I am feeling right now, wearing a brand-new suit and tie. I give my hair a few more quick passes with the comb. "How's that?"

"Like trying to put lipstick on a pig" Bob teases "Ain't no fancy suit in the world going to change the fact that you are just a horny old Goat underneath!"

She playfully slaps my ass "You best be getting those fancy threads packed up, or you are going to miss your plane!"

"Damn" I say, "I hate having to back there, but I don't see any other way around it."

I take off my suit coat, shirt and tie and slacks. Bob puts everything in a travel bag, along with other "essentials" that I might need for the flight to Kansas City.

"You got all your shit together for the lawyers to look over, before you all go in to see the Judge?"

"All right here in this folder" I tell her as I slip it into the travel case as well.

I reach for a comfortable pair of shorts to wear on the plane. But before I can put them on, Bob stops me by grabbing both of my wrists. "This one is for luck" she says as she drops to her knees and pulls my boxer briefs down to my ankles.

She holds my cock firmly in her hand, as she licks around the head, as if it were an ice cream cone. The sensations she is creating immediately cause a large drop of precum to form in the opening of my cock.

Seeing the clear liquid glistening there in the light. Bob cannot resist touching it and pulling it away in a long slimy string.

Her warm rough tongue quickly licks away what remains of the small clear bubble... then down her throat my cock goes, with her not so much as batting an eyelash. She closes her lips around my cock and creates a suction as she tries to swallow even more of my cock shaft down her throat.

Oh my god; that feels SO fucking good! I must grasp her shoulders to keep myself standing straight. The pleasurable sensations are so intense that if I were to let go, even for a millisecond, I fear I might collapse into a boneless, gelatinous heap on the floor. My legs are trembling!

I tighten my grip on her shoulders and buck my hips forward as cum rockets from deep within my cock...and dives down her throat like a platoon of white liquid paratroopers leaving a plane.

I feel so completely drained that I must sit down on the edge of the bed, to regain my composure.

Bob stands up, leans in, and kisses me right on the lips, something that she has never done until just now. Just as I am starting to really enjoy this newfound passion...she sticks her tongue in my mouth, and then I taste it... CUM! She has just given me back my own cum!

"Gotcha!" she giggles gleefully as she claps her hands together and dances with delight.

"See" she says "Tom ain't the only one that can dump a load of cum in your mouth. Running around here, wearing a fancy shmancy suit and all! How Ya likin' the taste of your own medicine? Huh?" She teases.

She tugs on my arm "You've got to get a move on... you got to get to the airport, PRONTO!"

As much as I am dreading this trip, I am hoping that it will be one of the last trips back, that I will have to make for a while...or at least until I am damn good and ready to go back.

I would not be going back now, if it were not for my family trying to scheme and plot against me, for their own selfish gain.

After I put them all on a restricted budget...two months ago and cinched the purse strings shut...

They hired themselves a crooked lawyer and filed papers to try to have me deemed "incompetent" to manage my own financial affairs...and are trying to gain guardianship so that they can have access to all my financial records and take over managing all my bank accounts. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

They do not realize it yet, but they have just messed with an INCREDIBLY angry bull, and now they are all going to find out that I also have a very sharp set of horns!

In the short time that we have been here in New Orleans, Tom and Ingrid have both found jobs and a nice little house to rent in a neighborhood near the French quarter; and within walking distance to where they work.

While not totally convinced that New Orleans is where they want to stay. They thought that it might be wise for them to at least give it try... before making a final decision. Bob and I assured them that we have no intention of leaving until we have experienced Mardi-Gra for the first time. So that should give them plenty of time to decide if they want to stay or continue around the loop with us.

So that means that Bob and I have the whole ship to ourselves again. Which is nice, having more room to move around in, but it is also sadly quiet, without the other two.

An elderly couple, quite possibly in their late 80's or early 90's, has leased the slip right next to us and are convinced that we are "father and daughter", and we have not bothered to tell them any different. We just refrain from doing anything above deck, which might lead them to think that we are engaging in incest. Making up for this inconvenience, once we are below deck; with the hatch door closed and latched.

The couple seem like genuinely nice friendly people. The wife, Margarete has taken Bob under her wing and has been helping her to learn how to cook. So, we have been having a few rather "interesting" meals lately, as Bob spreads her culinary wings. Shall we say.

"I really wish you would come with me" I say as I am about to head to the airport.

"I will be perfectly fine, right here on this boat, while you are gone. I have Tom and Ingrid's phone numbers and Mr. and Mrs. Yates are right next door. I am sure that they will keep an AWFULLY close eye on me, while you are gone. Might just have to think of a few pranks to pull on them, just to keep them entertained."

"Play nice, I don't want to come back and find out that you caused both of them to have a stroke!"

She slumps her shoulders as if dejected and says "Alright... if I have to..." then her face lights up in a wide grin.

*************

My plane lands at Kansas City International Airport, 10 minutes ahead of schedule. Since I only had carry-on baggage, I go straight to the taxi stand across the circle drive from the terminal.

I give the taxi operator the address of my attorney's offices and hang on for dear life as he dodges in and out of heavy traffic toward my destination.

How I arrive, still in one piece, I do not know, but I pay the fare and give the operator a tip. And make my way inside the tall modern building.

"No wonder I have to pay these guys so much" I think to myself "Their offices encompass the entire top floor of this building!"

I report to the receptionist's desk, give her my name, and tell her that I have a 10:45am appointment with the group and settle into an overstuffed chair in the corner to wait.

As I sit there, I cannot help but "check out" the receptionist, when she is not looking.

Extremely attractive woman, about Bob's age, height, and weight. Her hair cut is very stylish and is a bit longer than Bob's ...with similar color, but it is hard to tell for sure because she has obvious "high lights."

"Hmmmm," I think "Wonder if Bob would like to go to a day spa, when I get back...take her shopping for a fancy dress, get her hair and nails done...generally give her an entire day of pampering!"

I am jarred mid-daydream by the receptionist's voice, as she is telling me "You may go in now."

I feel like I am being treated like Royalty, as four attorneys meet me at the door and usher me into a large conference room.

We go through the usual greeting formalities before settling at the conference table to conduct business.

"Do you want the good news first, or the bad news?" the lead attorney asks.

"Give me the bad, both barrels at the same time, if need be...let's just get it over with and move on to damage control measures." I say reluctantly.

"Well, pardon my bluntness, but the bad news is that your Wife, your son and your daughter are genuine Assholes"

"Tell me something that I don't already know" I interrupt

"Well, they are trying anything and everything they can think of, to take control of all your assets. Just as you suspected they might."

"We put two investigators to work, figuring out what they are scheming to do. Both investigators are retired FBI agents; and you can believe me when I say that very little escapes their scrutiny."

"Good news is, the attorney that your family is using, is a nitwit! One of those guys that makes you wonder how in the hell he managed obtain his law degree."

"By you alerting us early, to potential problems, we have been able to block your family members and their attorney, at every turn and have hidden all important data from their prying eyes."

"Plus, we were able to "Leak" a bit of false data to them...which, if they attempt to use in court, will leave them all, looking like buffoons. Then we can immediately put a stop to all of this...possibly even threatening their lawyer with disbarment... for unethical practices!"

"So," I ask, "Sounds like you have this situation well under control. What do you need for me to do?"

"If you will agree to see a very reputable psychiatric doctor... well known and well-liked by the court... and allow him to do an evaluation on you. Then this should be an open and shut case, when we go before the Judge"

"Your family is trying to make you out to be a stark raving lunatic, and that you are depriving the rest of the family of money they need to live on, while you are galivanting around on some foolhardy adventure. They claim you have lost control of your faculties and that they need to be appointed your guardians before the "family inheritance money has been squandered away" ... as I believe was stated in their competency petition to the court."

"We have all the documentation we need to prove that you have been and still are, making sound financial decisions. Plus, we have more than enough proof, that your family members are their own worst enemies, when it comes to financial decisions, they make for themselves"

"A glowing report from the psychiatrist will easily prove to the judge, that if there are any improprieties, it is on the behest of your family members, and their shyster of a lawyer!"

"Okay" I say, "When and where do you want me to see this shrink?"

"We've already spoken to him this morning: and He can see you in about an hour. One of our interns can give you a ride over there, whenever you are ready to go."

The shrink turned out to be a quirky little man in a white lab coat. He asked me a whole fuck-ton of bizarre questions.

Then he got around to asking me about my sex life. Did not want to lie to the man, so I told him that at home with my family; I did not have one. My wife has no desire to ever do anything, so I eventually just gave up trying.

But when I told him about some of my escapades along the way, during my trip to New Orleans... the old goat perked up and had a thousand and one questions about that!

At first, he was convinced that I was lying. But when I whipped out my phone and showed him a few photos of all of us onboard the ship, as well as a few photos of Bob and Ingrid in their bikinis. Plus a few very risqué, yet tasteful photos of Bob in various stages of undress... the old man sat up and took notice, realizing that I was NOT exaggerating in the least!

After leaving the shrink's office, I had the intern drop me off at a car rental place. I needed to have transportation available to me for the next few days and Unlike New Orleans, Kansas City's public transportation is concentrated in the downtown area only, with Cab's, Uber and Lyft being the only options for travel outside of the downtown area.

I am able to snag a Mitsubishi Mirage that has less than one thousand miles on it. As I pull out of the lot and into Kansas City traffic...I think about how strange it feels to be behind the wheel of a car again. No channel markers to guide my way and certainly no hazard buoys informing me of dangerous areas. Unless you count the thousands of orange traffic barrels that constantly adorn the streets and highways of Missouri. Why fix a pothole, when you can just cover it up with an orange barrel, seems to be the new state motto.

I make it to the hotel near KCI without playing bumper tag with any of the wild Kansas City traffic. Cannot say I didn't have a few choice words for the way some of those idiots were driving, but I made it all in one piece. Which was what was important.

I check into the hotel and quickly realize that the hotel owner's idea of a four-star hotel and mine are vastly different. Got to admit that the place did appear to be clean, but the décor was certainly screaming 1980, the year the hotel was most likely built!

I enter my room, put my bags in the closet, kick off my shoes and lie down on the bed.

About the time I doze off to sleep, I am startled back awake by the ringing of my cell phone...

"By golly you did stop jerking off long enough to answer your phone" I hear Bob's familiar voice say, "Other than beating your old cock into submission, whatcha been up to and how are things going?"

"Believe it or not, I just got back from visiting a shrink, at the insistence of my lawyers" I say

"So, I take it then, that you are just waiting for them to find you a room at the looney bin?"

"No, unbelievably, I passed the evaluation with flying colors! Shrink told me that whatever I have been doing, to keep it up! Said I have an exceptionally good, open minded outlook on life and my mentally appears to be that of a man half my age!"

"Now what have I been telling you? Ya Gotta keep plugging that ole dick of yours into young pussy, that's what keeps your batteries charged up!"

"Wish I was plugging in right now! Don't know how I am going to manage over the next few days...without a daily dose of Poontang!"

"I'm sure that hotel you are staying in; probably has a porn channel, if you get really desperate!"

"Just keep your dick out of those Kansas City Hookers, they probably passing out the kind of VD that will make your dick rot plum off! Give me a fucking phone call, before you go off and try to tap into something like that...I will talk you through enough of a nut, to get you by, until you get back down here!"

"I bet you would" I say with a chuckle "So, what kinds of mischief have you been up to today or should I just wait until I get back to read the police report?"

"I've behaved myself...or at least I tried, honest I did!"

"Okay, what did you do; young lady?" I ask cautiously

"I made Mr. Yates VERY happy today!" she says with a giggle

"OH MY GOD! Don't tell me you gave him a blowjob! THAT is not a good idea, that could kill a man his age; his old heart won't be able to take it!" I tease

"No, I didn't suck his dick!" she replies "but I did put on a little show for him, that made him very happy to have us for his neighbors"

"What.... Did.... You...DO?

"I washed the ship today"

"And...?"

"I was wearing a bikini"

"And...?"

"I didn't have the top part on..."

"And...?"

"I had one of your big white tee shirts on...and it might have got just a little bit wet...and seeing as how it was so big on me, my titties might have fallen out a time or two... don't know if he ever got hard or not, but he sure was doing a lot of adjusting himself...while trying to act like he wasn't looking. Old fucker followed me around all afternoon like a damn puppy dog...while Mrs. Yates and I were busy trying to cook"

"Just carry a rolled-up newspaper around with you, and smack him on the nose if he starts trying to hump your leg" I tease...

"Oh My GOD! Mrs. Yates showed me how to make "Cincinnati Spaghetti" ... it is SO fucking good! I cannot wait to make some for you, we can invite Tom and Ingrid to supper some evening and it will just blow their minds, when they find out that I actually made it all by myself!

********************

Cannot decide if I am feeling nervous for myself, or for what I believe is going to happen in the courtroom. My team of attorneys assure me that they are prepared for any contingency and that from their perspective, this is a done deal, and my wife, son, and daughter are going to be leaving the courtroom today, living in an entirely new world to them.

On the one hand, I do blame myself for allowing things to get this far out of hand. I should have put my foot down years ago...and things might have turned out differently.

But I took the easy route and rather than create a fuss and cause discord, I just allowed them to get away with far more than I should have. Water under the bridge, no way to change it now. It is what it is, and it is about to come to a head...like popping a pimple on my butt!

Sitting here at my table, listening to all the testimony being presented, I am both amazed and appalled!

I am amazed by my attorneys and how they are managing the case, they have well documented evidence, to disprove each and every piece of "Evidence" that the opposing lawyer presents, and my family has petitioned the court about.

I am appalled that my family would stoop so low as to even try to get something as fraudulent as this, past a judge.

After both sides have rested their case, the judge sits there for a moment, looking over his notes. Then asks my wife what her annual income is, and how is that income derived?

"I do not honestly know, your honor I don't have time for dealing with things like that; I am much too busy with maintaining our family's good standing within our social circles"

Judge nods his head, then asks my son...

"What is your annual income and how is that income derived?"

"I don't know exactly how much I make per year" my son replies

"What line of work are you in?" the judge asks

"I'm in the entertainment business" my son says

"Oh? Tell me about this business" the Judge queries

"My sister and I have a Party Planning business together"

"How many clients does your business currently serve" the judge probes...

"We don't have any clients just yet, your honor...we are still in the startup phase" My son answers

"I see" says the judge

"How long have you been in this line of business?" He asks my daughter. "What would you estimate your annual income will be once this business is in full operation?"

My daughter looks panic stricken as she stammers "we started that business when we were in high school, I forgot all about it until just now"

"So, what you are telling me, is that this business that you and your brother are supposed to be in...is a fabrication, just like all of the rest of what you and your attorney have presented to the court today?"

"I guess so" She replies sheepishly...

The judge leaned back in his chair and said "Normally, at this time, I would retire to my chamber to weigh the evidence before reaching my decision.

With this case, I find no reason for me to do that! This is clearly three people allowing their greed to overshadow any common sense that they may have.

Based upon what their attorney has tried to pass off as evidence, I doubt that common sense has been present at any time, during preparation for court this morning.

With that said, I hereby find for the defendant, petition for guardianship is denied with prejudice!

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" my son yells at their lawyer.

"DO NOT USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IN MY COURTROOM!" the judges voice booms!

"Fuck off" my son yells at the judge

"BAILIFF! TAKE THAT MAN INTO CUSTODY, 30 DAYS FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT!

My son then grabs up a handful of papers off the table and threw them on the floor in front of the judge.

"6 MONTHS in COUNTRY JAIL, WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY FOR A YEAR?" the judge demands

The bailiffs place my son in handcuffs and lead him from the courtroom.