Anchors Away!! Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob has been strangely quiet the whole evening....

Max says "It is a very tempting offer, and I would love to take you up on it. But only on two conditions... If you provide me with transportation to get back home, then you do not owe me anything for any mechanic work I may have to do...If you can supply me with the parts I can install them and consider that as just doing my part. Second... I do not want to be an imposition. You and your daughter are on this trip together, and I don't want to be a third wheel...and do anything to take away from that experience for you!

Bob and I both look at each other and break out laughing!

"Okay" Bob says "Just to set the record straight! We are NOT father and daughter... we are not even related in any way, and we are NOT married... He is, but not to me!"

"We didn't even meet up until we were minutes away from heading off on this journey" I add

"Only question I have" says Bob "Is how deep are your religious beliefs? I personally, have no problem with you coming along with us....my only concern is that I am who I am, and I do what I do...when I want to do it...and with WHO I want to do it...and I have no intention of changing anytime soon. That being said, if you don't think you want to be seen hanging around with a couple of sinners, then this probably ain't the boat you want to ship out on. But if you can push your past teachings to the side... and don't try to preach to us about what we should or shouldn't do...then welcome aboard and prepare to be shocked and mortified by our behavior!"

"Well, I can assure you that I am not going to be doing any preaching! That is my daddy's calling and not mine! To be quite honest... after losing my family and everything I had... me and religion kind of parted ways. Only thing that praying was accomplishing for me...was wearing holes in the knees of my pants. Believe me, you would have to REALLY work at it...to say or do anything that would even remotely shock me!" Max replied. "I've done a lot of things that I am not exactly proud of... but I am not totally ashamed of either! I just do what I choose to do at any given time, and if others don't like it. Then they can kiss my Lilly white ass!"

"So," asks Bob "If I were to say to you, let's all three go below deck and get naked and have ourselves an orgy: you would be okay with that"

"I'd say, do you have your own KY jelly for lube, or do I need to run home and get mine?" Max fires back flippantly.

"Astro-glide, works better and lasts longer for us!" I tease

"Honestly" Max says, "I still believe that there is a higher power that might control our destiny in some way... simply because I have not seen any proof that there is not. But do I believe that an invisible sky deity is going to smite me with a bolt of lightning... just for jacking off to internet porn? Nope that is church propaganda designed to allow the church to control people and their actions! That is the way I look at it, anyway..."

"Good enough for me!" Bob says, "Welcome aboard!" as she gives him a high five!

"Awesome!" Max grins "I'll pack my shit tonight and bring it by in the morning. I've got a friend that has been bugging me to sell him my truck. So that should not pose a problem. I have worked long enough to be eligible for a two-week vacation ....so I will go in tomorrow and give them my two week notice and tell them that I am taking a two-week vacation, effective immediately...they will either pay me for it...or they won't. No skin off my butt either way.

I should be able to get everything taken care of by midafternoon tomorrow and be ready to head out with you... if that will work for both of you.

"We still have to pick up supplies and top off our fuel supply so it will be midafternoon before we are ready to go anyway. If we have to spend a second night here, then that is no problem."

"Great" Max says excitedly "Even if we leave here by 3:30 or 4:00 we can still make it to Stuart before dark. I really appreciate you letting me tag along. This feels like the first positive move I have made in a very long time! Kind of like being in a heavy fog and having it start lifting just a little at a time!"

We all have one more round of beers. Max bids us good night and heads back to his place to get his things packed.

Bob and I stow things away and head off to bed. As we lay there cuddled up next to each other, Bob says "I hope you didn't mind me questioning Max the way that I did?"

"Why would I mind? You were simply asking questions to find answers to some things that you are obviously concerned about. My name may be on the title of this ship, but you have stuck by me, and helped me in oh so many ways...to get us this far. I trust your opinion implicitly...so if you have a concern about something...then I need to be concerned about it as well."

"Maybe it is just some of the horrors of my past, trying to creep back in to scare the shit out of me. But I was afraid that with him being a preacher's son...that for some weird reason...the church was somehow "Magically" using him, to get to me....so that they could somehow drag me back into the mess that I escaped from! That is how they do it, you know... they fuck with your mind and fuck with how you think. Until they have total and complete control over you... so that they can use you for their own purposes"

"I honestly don't feel like Max is going to cause us problems in that way at all. Appears to me that he is just as disillusioned, disappointed, or disenchanted or whatever other word you might want to use... about his faith as anyone else. Life can really suck at times...and you just have to figure out the best way for you to survive it! For some, religion gives them comfort and solace. For others, it only adds to their problems... then you got people like us...that use sex to make the big bad world around us go away...at least for a little while..."

"Yeah...It's kind of hard to be mad at the world, when you are riding the "Big O" She giggles "Maybe that is why people say "Fuck it" when things get them down... Their body is telling them that they need to just fuck away their problems and everything will be alright!"

"Works great for us!" I say.

"Sure does" Bob agrees before drifting off to sleep.

Max brought his things by, bright and early. Said he was too enthused about making this change in his life; to waste time sleeping. "Didn't go to bed until 3am and got back up at 5" he said.

"Gonna go run by work and give them my uniforms and tell them that I need to go back home to Missouri. Not going to mention that it won't be until sometime next fall. Just going to say that my parents are getting older and need my help to stay on the farm. Wouldn't think they should be too pissed about me leaving for those reasons!"

After we had helped Max get his belongings carried on board and stowed away in the other forward cabin. We wished him luck with his employer, and we walked to the Marina Boater's supply store to do our shopping.

We tell ourselves that this chore shouldn't take too long, since we have a list, and it isn't all that long. But two hours, and two full carts later we finally leave the store with our treasure trove and head back to the ship. Good thing the Marina Store allowed us to take the carts with us, otherwise we would have had to make a ton of trips back and forth.

We jump right to work, getting all of the stuff stowed away in its proper place. All of the "essentials" right where we can get to them readily. All of the other stuff that we need but won't be using every day...we stashed away where we can still get to it, but may have to move a few things to do so.

Just as we are breaking down empty boxes and closing up cupboard doors, Max arrives.

"Yep! Just like a blister, shows up after the work is done!" Bob teases.

"Well, it's done! The boss was very understanding and agreed to accept my two-week notice, and even offered to let me go ahead and leave now and mark it down as two weeks' vacation. Before they officially end my employment. Said it would look better on my record that way...like I had left under good terms...which I am... and didn't just up and quit.

Buddy bought my truck, went to the bank and he drew out cash money to pay for it....so I should be set for a little while. I am leaving my account open at my bank so that my last paycheck can be direct deposited....and I can still use my Debit card if I need more money later on. Only thing I'm worried about is that my health insurance will end after my last paycheck is deposited.

"Don't worry about that" I say, "Let me call my accountant right now, and list you as an employee, just like I did for Bob"

Bob and Max busy themselves with some other tasks, while I make a few phone calls.

I have to ask Max for his personal information to get him set up as an employee so that he is covered under insurance. Once that is completed my accountant asks, "Have you spoke with your attorneys recently?"

"No, I haven't" I replied, "Do I need to?"

"Uh, not my place to say...but I think you might want to hear the latest from them..."

"Oh shit, what now?" I ask in exasperation.

"No, No, No... they have uncovered some things that I think you will want to hear about! Put's a whole new light on things"

I thank him for his help, then call my attorney's office, and the receptionist puts my call right through.

"RICK! How the hell are you!" The lead attorney practically yells into the phone. "So where in the hell are you these days?"

"We are right smack dab in the middle of Florida! Decided to take a shortcut across the state rather than try to go the long way around through the keys. Getting ready to head out this afternoon and should make it to the Atlantic side by dark and start our journey north in the morning." I tell him "Hear tell that you have some news for me. What's the latest in this saga I call a life?"

"We did good hiring those two investigators, I told you about. They have uncovered some information that although I don't think you would like to hear, it does shed a whole new light on things!"

"Let me have it.... I'm sitting down...so don't spare the details."

"Were you aware that your wife has been having an affair?"

"Since I've been on this trip?" I ask.

"No, for the past seven years or so!"

"You have GOT to be shitting me! MY Wife? The ICE QUEEN?"

"Oh yes, one and the same! Turns out she has been seeing a "boy toy" on the side. They HAD a little "fuck nest" downtown where they would bump uglies a couple of times per week."

"Let me guess, Tuesdays and Fridays her "social circle" meetings.

"BINGO! Turns out, that group of old crows only meets once per month; but they all tell their spouses that they are meeting twice per week so that they can have an excuse to get out of the house and meet up with their boy toys on the sly."

"Guess I should have known something like that was going on... things just didn't add up, but I chose to look the other way rather than stir the pot and have to go through all of the ass chewing and fit throwing and shit that she was going to try to throw back into MY face... just easier to do nothing and pretend that everything was just peachy keen"

"Well, that is not all... turns out that your son has been doing one of his mother's friends, on the down low as well! She is the wife of a very prominent businessman. NOT someone you would want to have pissed at you. She has recently been visiting your son in county jail... about every other day!"

"If that don't beat all!" I say, exasperated "Suppose that next you are going to tell me that my daughter is working as a hooker...that would just be icing on the fucking cake!"

"Actually, since she has parted ways with your wife, she is now living full time with her girlfriend and is actually working in a little boutique with her. Our investigators have said that they are making arrangements to be legally married sometime soon"

"WOW! Now that news surprises me more than anything else you have told me. I had no clue that my daughter is gay. Maybe I need to try to contact her...just to let her know that she has my blessing!"

"Might be a good place to start mending your relationship with her. Just from what I have seen, she appears to have been dragged into the middle of things, by your wife and son....and only "went along, just to get along" He suggested.

"Been guilty of doing that myself!" I say "Do you think that you can get a phone number for me, so I can call her...after court the whole lot of them severed all communication with me and have apparently blocked me on their phones. Which I still pay for, I might add!"

"I'll see what we can come up with" The attorney said, "Anything else we can do for you, just let us know!"

"You know I will" I reply, "And you will charge me a fortune to do it, I am sure!"

"Oh, you can be sure of that!" he replied with a laugh.

We stopped at the fuel dock, topped off the fuel tank, and made sure that all of the Gerry cans were as full as we could get them. Then Headed back out onto the lake and followed the shoreline around to the channel on the Eastern side of the lake.

Didn't take long until we were in Stuart...Found the St Lucie Inlet and found a good place to anchor the ship for the night.

Once the ship was secure, we all went below deck to see what we could whip up for an evening meal. We decided on Sloppy Joes, Pasta salad and home fried potatoes. I took on the task of whipping up the sloppy joes, Bob got busy making the Pasta salad and Max jumped right in and got started on the home fried potatoes.

Wasn't anything fancy, and maybe not the most nutritionally balanced meal... but DAMN it was good! Between the three of us... we ate it all and had no leftovers to mess with.

We all pitched in and cleaned the galley; grabbed a few beers and some ice and went topside to watch the boat traffic.

Bob was sitting next to me. Holding a beer with her right hand; taking a sip now and then. Her left hand was playing with the hair on my arm as she pretended to be watching the other boats. But every now and then, I would catch her looking at Max as if studying him... as if to try to figure him out.

After a while, Bob blurts out "So, did you remember to pack your KY?"

Max practically choked on his beer, before answering "Yep! Need to borrow some?"

"Might" She replied back "Night's still young, who knows what might happen before it's over"

"I'll set it on the nightstand beside your bed, before I turn in" was Max's reply, which caught Bob a bit off guard...

"Thought you was a player, don't tell me you ready to tap out before anything even gets started!" Bob said provokingly.

"It's not that..." Max begins...

"Oh hell, I might as well fess up... the other night when you were asking me all those questions... I was trying my best to call your bluff. Make you think that I am a "man of the world" not afraid to try anything. But truth of the matter is... up until the night of my honeymoon... I had never had sex with anyone other than ole "Rosey Palm and her Five Daughters." He paused for a moment or two, as if to let that description sink in... "I was a goddam virgin... Okay! I know that is really weird in this day and age...but I tried to live my life like I had been taught; and see where THAT shit got me! Married to my high school sweetheart, who took my kids and ran off to who knows the fuck where. Don't know if she is shacked up with someone else... running and hiding from something she couldn't tell me about. Who the fuck knows! Then have my parents tell me, that it is "all part of God's perfect plan, which will be revealed to me when the time is right" BULL FUCKING SHIT!

Bob then related her story about her parents and their dealings with the church. "I was just like you, they told me that I had to live a certain way, act a certain way... do everything they told me to do, because it was all "part of God's Plan"... but all that got me was raped by a church Elder AND my own father....ended up pregnant and forced to have an abortion to cover up the evil shit they had done to me...then almost died from infection because of it. Then they couldn't understand why I was so pissed by what they had done!"

"I can't even imagine the hurt and the torment that you have both had to endure in your young lives." I tell them. "I guess I was lucky to have lived as long as I have...without having to deal with anything like that. I know that this pales in comparison to what you two have experienced, but I want to tell you what I learned about MY family this afternoon...when I talked to my attorney..."

"Oh... Max, just to bring you up to speed. I begged and pleaded with my family to come along with me on this journey...thought it would be a wonderful adventure for the whole family. They wanted NO part of it...and refused to come along...then after I am almost all the way to the Gulf...they hire a crooked lawyer and try to have me declared incompetent...so that they could take over control of my finances! Didn't work out like they had planned... they lost their case and My son pissed off the judge and ended up doing 6 months in county jail for contempt of court."

"Fast forward to this afternoon, one of my attorneys informs me that my wife has been having an affair for at LEAST the last 7 years....my son has been fucking one of my wife's friends, who happens to be married to a very influential businessman in the area. Top it all off...Both women are part of a group that basically exists for the sole purpose of hiding affairs. But there is one bright note to all of this....my daughter has left home and moved in with her girlfriend and they are making plans to be married sometime soon! So, there is that...to look forward to, at least!

Bob took another big drink of beer, then looked at Max...then looks at me and says "DAMN...Ain't we a bunch of fucking misfits!"

We all three laughed...

"So, are you trying to tell us that you ain't interested in getting naked with us, and playing a game of Leap frog...if we asked you to?"

Max blushed as he said "Not saying that I wouldn't be interested. Just trying to let you know that I have NEVER done ANYTHING with anyone other than my wife, and a LOT of "self-love." I just don't want to be "That Guy" ... who is such a novice at everything, that you have to "dumb things down" to get to my level. I would rather not do anything, as do something like that! Matter of fact, I was just thinking about this on the way here...if you two decide that you want to have some fun together... then don't let me keep you from it. Just tell me you need some privacy, and I can hang out up here on deck...until you let me know that I can go below deck again"

"Okay, so you are telling me...that you would rather come up here and jack off...knowing full well that Rick and I are down below deck...fucking ourselves silly... than to join us in having some fun?"

"When you put it that way, it makes me look like a fucking idiot, if I turn it down!" Max replied.

"If the fucking shoe fits Mister... If the fucking shoe fits! Bob teased.

"Last I checked, Rick has a lot of navigation equipment on board this ship... but I ain't never seen him drag out no "Moral Compass!" She continues, "When we decide to get naked and have some fun... that is all the fuck it is... just having some fun. Yes, Rick and I have a couple of things that we are a little hesitant to share with others... just something for us to keep back "Special" just for us to enjoy. But if we invite you to "play" with us...then everything else on the list of "things to do" is fair game!"

"I appreciate you telling me all of this, I just don't know if I could relax enough to enjoy something like that. It sounds like a HELL of a lot of fun. But I just don't know if I could go through with it or not."