Anchors Away!! Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's as easy as falling off a fucking log" Bob chides...

"Stand up and drop your fucking pants!" Bob suddenly orders.

"Right here?" Max asks.

"Right fucking here, Right fucking now!" She demands "We need to blow them fucking cobwebs out of your mind!"

Max stands up, hesitantly... looks up and down the channel to make sure that no one is looking our way. Then he unfastens his pants and lets them drop to the deck.

"Take that fucking shirt off while you are at it!" she barks the order like a drill sergeant "Move it, move it, move it!"

Max removes his shirt and hooks his thumbs in the waistband of his boxer briefs...and looks around again.

"Get them sons o bitches off...before I come over there and rip the fuckers off!

Max looks to me for moral support... "Better do what she says...cause she means business. Besides if she is up to... what I think she is up to...you are in for a treat!"

Red faced... with one swift move... Max pushes his underwear down to his ankles and stands there with his cock beginning to swell from the cool breeze blowing past his naked body.

Bob takes a cushion from one of the deck chairs and tosses it at Max's feet. She walks up to him, staring at him square in the eye. "Don't you EVER doubt yourself again, in my presence! Do you hear me Mister!"

"Yes Bob" he replies.

Bob pulls her top off...over her head, and quickly loses her sports bra. She drops to her knees in front of him and takes his cock in her hand. It quickly swells and becomes fully erect...

She licks around the head, then down the side of the shaft. Sucks one of his balls inside of her mouth then lets it slip out as she repeats the process with the other. She licks her way back up the other side of his cock shaft...places the head of his cock inside her mouth as she looks up at him...then essentially swallows his cock whole...it just one gulp!

Max's voice carries up and down the channel as he cries out "Oh fuuuuuck!" He has to grab ahold of the gunwale to balance himself as Bob uses her throat muscles to milk his cock.

He glances over at me, with a look that almost seemed like he was saying "save me!" But Bob was unrelenting... she worked his cock in and out of her throat as only Bob can do...and did not let up until he cried out "Oh, Oh God, Oh God, oh my Fucking GOD!" and pumped his hot load of semen down her throat!

Bob released his cock from her mouth and used the back of her hand to wipe the last few droplets of cum from her lips.

Max was totally spent...he collapsed into his chair still naked, with his cock standing tall at first, then slowly wilting as he began to relax.

"Now, just how fucking difficult was that?" Bob teased with mock disdain.

"That was fucking awesome!" replied Max as he attempted to pull his underwear and pants back up...while still seated.

"Seriously" says Bob "If Rick and I say we want to go below deck and play...wouldn't you rather come join us...than sit up here all by yourself? I mean...SHEESH, we ain't talking rocket science here...just get naked and have some fun with what the good lord gave you! Now THAT is what I call part of a perfect plan!

Considering that Max has been running around all day on just two hours of sleep, add in the beers he has drank this evening and Bob's toe-curling blow job. The poor guy is now blurry eyed with exhaustion.

He staggers off to his cabin while Bob and I close up the ship for the night.

We both have to laugh when we go back to our cabin, because there is Max... stark naked and laying crosswise on his bed. Sounding like a growling bear...he is snoring so loud!

We get into bed ourselves and Bob decides that she is not ready for sleep just yet, so she crawls on top of me but instead of inserting my cock inside of her...she slides up and down my cock...letting her slick and wet labial lips caress my cock and the head of my cock caress her clit. She has her hands on my chest as she works her body back and forth, back, and forth until she begins to quiver as an orgasm hits her...she increases her speed...sliding up and down my cock shaft until my cock spews spurt after spurt of hot cum all over my belly and chest. She stops her sliding movements and bends down to lick up each little puddle of my cum...swallowing every single drop. Satisfied that she has cleaned up every bit of it. She lays down beside me and cuddles up close and we both drift off to sleep.

I crawl out of bed the next morning, hit the head and go to the galley to get a pot of coffee started. Max staggers toward the head sleepily...with his hard cock leading the way. "Fucking hate piss hard-on's" he mumbled as he went inside...

"Try not to piss on the ceiling" I yell at him through the door!

"Too late!" he yells back.

"I swear if there is piss on the fucking toilet seat, I am going to use BOTH of you fuckers as mops to clean it up!" Bob chimes in "Like living with fucking hogs I tell you!"

As Max steps out he tells Bob "I had to do a handstand in there to get the job done. But I never got a single drop on the seat! Like to see YOU try to accomplish that same trick!" he teased.

"I bet you would!" Bob teased back...

We managed to get underway by 6:30am and made it all the way to Vero Beach before nightfall. We still had some daylight left, so we refueled before berthing the ship at the marina where we topped off our clear water tanks and drained the black water...then changed out the filters on our grey water pumps. We all got cleaned up and went to a nice little seafood restaurant within walking distance.

Not a super fancy place...but friendly atmosphere, tablecloths on the tables and real cloth napkins. We all had the special, which was "Shrimp and Grits" which I must say was EXCEPTIONALLY good.

At some point during the meal... Bob played a prank on Max...by replacing his dinner napkin with a pair of pink panties!

He never noticed until after he had wiped his face...then looked down and his face turned Beet Red...as he quickly looked around to see if anyone had seen what happened.

Bob was practically in tears she was laughing so hard...

"Just you wait, Missy!" Max scolded "Next time I'll swap out YOUR napkin with an old pair of "tightey whiteys" ...THEN we will see if you think it is so funny!"

"You're no fun, you are too easy to embarrass" Bob says, "Need to be like Rick here...absolutely nothing embarrasses this man!"

Max looks at me as if to question what Bob is saying...

"Hey, hand those skivvies here...I will wear the damn things out of this restaurant...just to prove that what she is saying is true!"

Max hands the panties to me under the cover of the table and watches expectantly for me to do exactly what I promised to do.

So, I asked for the check, paid the bill, and tipped the server, then right before we leave the table ...I gather the panties up...then give them a couple of twists so that they form a circle.... then slip them over top of my hat...creating a shining pink hat band...and casually stroll out of the restaurant and out of the door!

Once outside, I take the makeshift hat band off and hand the panties back to Bob saying, "Youth and skill is no match for old age and treachery!"

We all decide to retire early tonight, we are hoping to make it to Titusville by late tomorrow evening. I promised Bob and Max that since we will be so close, that we will spend the following day touring the Kennedy Space Center and whatever parts of the NASA space complex we are allowed to visit.

Bob and Max were as excited about touring NASA and the Kennedy Space Center as a couple of schoolkids. I have to admit, that I was very impressed with what we saw, as well... And was very amazed to find out that the cell phone that I carry in my pocket has over a million times more computing power available to me, than the Apollo Astronauts had available to them for their trips to the moon and back!

By the time we had hopped on and off of busses all day and walked around looking at all of the exhibits...we were all dog tired when we returned to our ship. Which seemed like a primitive means of transportation, compared to what we had been looking at all day.

We spent the next few weeks working our way up the eastern seaboard. Stopping here and there to refuel, resupply and to sight see.

In a lot of ways, since leaving Florida this journey has taken on a much different tone that what it had on the way down the Mississippi River and across the Gulf.

Bob and Max seemed more like siblings than deckhands. Some days they would both pitch in and work great together...other days about the only real thing they could accomplish together, was to get on each other's nerves!

Bob and I had continued to enjoy a sexual relationship...but its drastically more subdued than before.

What Max has been doing to address his "sexual needs" I can only guess. Which may be part of what is causing the bickering between himself and Bob.

When we reach the Chesapeake Bay, I decide that we all need to take a break for a few days. Head up the James River and Visit Jamestown Settlement and Colonial Williamsburg.... then head over to Yorktown to see the Revolutionary War Museum

I lease a slip at the Leeward Municipal Marina at Newport News Virginia. Then we walk a few blocks over to a Car rental place and rent a car for the next few days.

We drive back to the Marina, and I tell Bob and Max to pack enough things for a couple of nights... as I am springing for a hotel room...somewhere in the middle of all the things we want to see. Give us all a chance to get away from the ship for a while and try to get our land legs back under us!

Found a pleasant hotel almost exactly dead center from the various places we are going to visit... there is a shopping center close by lots of different restaurants, it will be like a mini vacation from the vacation that we are currently on.

Since it is too late in the day to be visiting any of the attractions today. We all decide that a nice hot shower, a satisfying meal, and a good night's sleep sounded like a WONDERFUL idea.

Our room was nice, clean, and roomy....and we had a wonderful view of a shopping center parking lot...so what more could a person ask for!

Bob scampers into the bathroom and calls dibs on the shower first. Max and I sit on the sides of the beds and chit chat while we wait our turn.

"Max, I've been meaning to ask you something... Would you be offended if I ask my attorney to put a couple of investigators to work... to see if they can come up with any leads on where your wife may have gone and what she is up to?"

"I certainly would not be offended." Max replied "But I don't know when I would be able to pay you back! I looked into hiring an investigator and they were either way over my budget, or really did not seem to know what they were doing, other than to try googling and if that didn't work "Sorry, we can't find anything...but as long as you keep paying, we will keep looking"

"The guys I have in mind, definitely know what they are doing. They are both retired FBI agents. They work for the law firm that I have on retainer... which means that if I ask them to look into something for me...they will put these two guys on the case. Technically, I have you listed as an employee, and so I can ask them to do this as an employer helping out an employee."

"If you think that they can help," Max replies "I would do just about anything...just to know! I mean at this point if she wants a divorce... that's fine... I will give it to her. But I want visitation rights with my kids! This not knowing where they are, or what caused all of this ...just eats me up inside!"

"I'll call my attorney first thing in the morning, get those two guys started on the case! Hope they can provide you with some answers" I say

"Appreciate it!" Max says as he jumps up to shake my hand "You have no idea what this means to me!"

Bob exits the bathroom, wearing a towel around her head, bra, and panties. "NEXT!" she calls out "I can dry my hair after you two are done."

I tell Max that he can go next....

He grabs up a few things and into the shower he goes.

Bob is busy going through her things, picking out what she wants to wear. While I sit there and watch.

"Hope you don't mind that I only booked the one room" I say to Bob "Not trying to be chintzy, just wanted a chance for all three of us to spend some time together...and maybe work on our interpersonal relationship skills while we are at it!"

"What do you mean?" Bob asks with a puzzled look on her face.

"Things have changed, since we have started our journey north and I am not complaining...but it just seems like you and I are not as carefree and spontaneous as we have been in the past... and the only thing that I can think of to cause that change is adding Max to the equation. SO, I would like for us to see what we can do, to lighten things up a bit, have some fun and enjoy ourselves again! Not saying I want us to be having an orgy every night. But maybe let some of that "sexual tension" that is building up between you and Max...fly free once in a while! Unless I have been totally blind...you and him have not had any sexual contact since the night you almost fried the poor guy's mind with your oral talents!"

"Don't think that I have not thought about it!" she replies "I REALLY like Max and would love to be as free and open with him as I am with you, and as I was with Tom. But something just keeps me from doing that!"

"Doing what?" Max asks as he steps out of the shower, clean shaven and wearing only a pair of boxer briefs.

"Jumping your bones and fucking you to within and inch of your life" Bob retorts

Max's face turns red as he struggles to come up with a witty reply.

"Before you to decide to spend the rest of the night bumping uglies...let me get in the shower and get cleaned up so that we can go find something to eat... because I am STARVING!" I say as I make my way into the shower.

When I come back out... Max and Bob are both fully dressed and are sitting on the bed in deep conversation.

"What really gripes me, is the double standards that we as Americans have. If I choose to engage in sexual activity with more than one guy...then I get labeled as a SLUT, a whore, a cunt...or any other disgusting name you can think of to describe me as an "undesirable low life." Yet a guy like you, can fuck every chick you can coax out of their panties, and you get labeled a STUD, a Player, a Man about town....to describe your activities with multiple women as being very admirable qualities!" Bob explained...

"Guess I never gave that as much thought as I should have!" Max replied "As my grandpa used to say... 'What is good for the goose is good for the gander.' Or at least is should be, but most of the time that is not how it works out!"

We decide to take a chance on the little Italian restaurant just across the parking lot from our hotel. Looks to have a lot of customers going in and out...and the aroma wafting across the parking lot smells heavenly. So, we walk over to it and have a very good meal! We all three decide on Lasagna with a house salad and an endless supply of garlic bread brough out in a basket piping hot from the oven.

After our meal, we wander around the shopping center and venture into a few of the stores to look around. Eventually heading back to the hotel to call it an evening.

We turn on the TV and watch the evening news, all three of us deciding that we have not missed being "out of touch" with all of the happenings around the country.

Max has been lying on the bed closest to the door. He stands up...pulls the covers back and strips down to just his underwear and slips into bed.

Bob and I get up and pull the covers down on our bed as well. I strip down to my underwear and crawl into bed. Bob decides that she prefers sleeping au naturelle and climbs into bed naked.

Max did not say a word.... but he was definitely looking Bob's body over...while he had the opportunity!

She snuggles up next to me, and we lie there watching the tv for a moment or two longer...then she grabs the remote and mutes the tv...then turns off the lamp beside the bed...leaving the room with a blue glow of light from the tv screen.

She slides her hand down my stomach and inside the waistband of my underwear. My cock quickly springs to life at her familiar touch. She gives my cock a few long, light strokes with her hand... then pulls her hand out of my underwear and grabs the waistband with both hands to pull them down and off of me.

She flings the covers down toward the foot of the bed and takes my cock inside her mouth and swallows it down... all the way to my balls "Oh my GOD" that feels so good! I feel like I could cum at any moment.

Right before I reach a point of no return.... she stops what she is doing and looks over at Max, who by this time, is sitting upright in bed...watching every move that we make...and stroking his own hard cock as he does so.

"You just going to sit over there all by yourself and jerk off, or are you going to come over here and join us?" Bob teased.

Max gets out of bed, whips of his underwear and with his hard cock leading the way... comes over to our bed and stands there as if awaiting further instructions.

"Okay boys, if you promise not to freak out on me...I have an idea" Bob says.

"Rick, I want you to whip around and lie here on your back! You and I are going to be doing a little 69 for a bit. Max... I need for you to get in behind me...and put your cock into my pussy and do me doggy style" she orders

"YES, I realize that means that your nuts and Rick's forehead are liable to become best friends! Can't accomplish this position without a little "teabag" action in the process!"

Bob straddles my head and resumes sucking my cock. I am perfectly positioned to lick her clit while gripping her ass cheeks. As Max gets on the bed behind Bob...I feel his weight pushing the mattress down and feel his fingers dipping inside of her pussy a few times, before replacing them with his hard cock. Bob was right... his nut sack and my forehead were becoming well acquainted. On each inward push his balls were sliding across my forehead and down the bridge of my nose... then sliding back the other way on the outstroke

Since Bob was giving my own cock such a good working over...I was determined to hold my ground and assault her clit with my tongue for as long as it takes for her to reach orgasm.

I feel Bob's ass cheeks clench and tighten as a wave of pleasure begins to build way down deep inside of her. I am just seconds away from letting go myself.

Max places his hands on top of my hands as he tries to grab ahold of her ass cheeks. Then lets out a low growling groan as he pumps his hot semen deep inside of her. This sets off a chain reaction...Bob is moaning and convulsing as her orgasm hits her hard...she has my cock deeply imbedded inside of her throat and each time her body convulses it causes her throat muscles to contract around my cock...essentially milking the cum from my cock in the process.

Max's wet slick cock thumps me on the forehead as he slides it out of Bob's pussy. She is still quivering with aftershocks of orgasm...so I really do not want to disturb her at this very moment...

But...I can see a white pool of cum beginning to ooze from Bob's well fucked pussy, and if action isn't taken soon...I may be in serious danger of drowning in the combination of her and Max's body fluids when they come pouring out of her!

Seeing my dilemma Max grabs a handful of tissues from the box on the side table and quickly blocks the flow of the mess he had helped create.

All three of us lie there on the bed together, trying to recuperate.

I must have drifted off to sleep, because along about 2am I was awakened by the movement of the bed...and looked over to see Max on top of Bob...her legs locked behind his back as they both fucked like it was the very first time tonight! I laid there for a bit...watching them enjoy each other's body and thought to myself how wonderful it would be to be that young and that full of energy once again. Before I drifted off to sleep once again.