Anchors Away!! Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 3:30 or 4am I was awakened once more by Bob sucking on my cock. Soon as she noticed that I am awake she says to me excitedly "I was telling Max about that Amazon position that you and I like...and since we promised each other that we wouldn't do that one with anyone else...I thought I would just wake you up so that we can show him how it is done!'

"Knock yourself out!" I say, "All I have to do is lie here with a hard on while she does the rest!"

She gets into position, and I put my ankles up on her shoulders, then she reaches down and impales herself on my hard cock.... which slips in incredibly easy! So easy that both of our pubic bones bump each other hard! Then she starts fucking and I realize that I am experiencing "sloppy seconds!" I know that she can get horned up very easily and that her pussy can get quite wet when she does.... but this is ridiculously wet! I look down at the junction of our bodies and it looks as if we are FOAMING down there....and that is when I realize that we are basically using her vaginal secretions and Max's semen as a lubricant for the little live sex show that we are putting on for him. Rather than be offput or repulsed by that knowledge...it just made my cock get harder and struggle to meet Bob's thrusts! By the time both of us had experienced our own orgasms...I had a small stream of our combined juices running down the crack of my ass!

When I complained about the "goo" running down my ass-crack and making a puddle on the bed. Bob's reply was: "Welcome to my world!"

We all fell asleep after that. I was the first one up next morning...so I went ahead and got in the shower, gave myself a shave and came back out to find Bob riding Max's cock cowgirl style.

I nonchalantly put on a pot of coffee...took the towel from around my waist and put it over the padded chair in the corner of the room and just sat there and watched Bob and Max fuck, while I slowly jacked my cock. It was so nice to be able to lean back and relax and enjoy watching them have fun. THIS is how things should be all the time! Hopefully now that all the walls have finally been torn down...they can continue to have fun like this...for the rest of the journey.