Anchors Away!! Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max checks the boat over thoroughly and says that to get a true picture of what it is worth, he needs to power it up and see how the engines sound...and whether everything still works as it should.

"Where can we get a battery and how much will it cost?" Ann asks

"I noticed that there is still a bit of a charge left in the batteries that are here... not enough to start the engines, but if we can get a car battery, we can jump start the generator motor... then it can charge up the rest of the batteries if they will still take a charge." Max Replies

"Would the battery on my car work?"

"Should"

"Here are my car keys...let's see if we can get this thing fired up"

Max returns shortly with her car battery and uses it to jump start the Generator engine. Once it fires up... the gauges all show that the batteries are charging. So, he lets the generator run for a bit and gives it time to do its work.

When he feels like there is enough charge in the batteries to start the engines...He gives them a try... They spin over, but do not make any attempt to start, at first. Then with a cough and a sputter the engines spring to life and quickly smooth out to steady idle.

"Looks like there is at least 3/4 of a tank of fuel... can we take it for a spin to see if everything is working properly?" Max asks

"If you think it is safe to take out... sure! Let's all go for a boat ride!" Ann says happily

We untie the shorelines and Max carefully backs the boat out of the slip...cranks the wheel to turn the boat toward the James River....and then heads upstream...just idling at first then bumps the throttle to half speed and then when everything seems to be working properly, he opens it up to full throttle and we are flying up the James River! Max soon shuts the throttle back down and makes a wide sweeping turn near the Jamestown Settlement...and begins our journey back to the Marina

He pulls the ship back into the slip and Bob and I quickly tie off the shorelines to secure the boat.

"Based upon what I am seeing, this ship would probably sell for 70-80 thousand in the condition that it is currently in. Spend some time and money on it...getting it cleaned up and serviced...and you could probably ask 90-100 thousand and easily expect to get it!" Max tells her

"WOW! I had no idea! It was just an old boat, costing me marina rental fees...was all I knew about it!" Ann smiles

"So, you think you want to sell it then? I ask

"Yes, definitely!" Ann replies

"You think it is worth buying and putting some money into...to fix it up?" I ask Max

"Absolutely" he replies "The bones of the ship are in great shape... its more about the cosmetics...the "dock appeal" as they used to say at the dealership. Nice and shiny...worth more bucks...covered in bird poop...not so much."

Mechanically, the boat appears to be in great shape. It would have to be serviced before I would feel safe going very far in it...probably needs to have the fuel tanks drained so that they have fresh fuel in them. But other than that, put it in dry dock for a bit...to clean and polish the hull, inspect and/or replace the prop shaft bearings and boots...and it should be as seaworthy as it ever was.

"Would you be willing to sell it for $75 grand?" I ask "That is my... as is, where is... price... that I am willing to pay. You walk away with the money and don't have to do another thing to the ship"

Ann stood there for a moment, giving my offer some thought. "Could you offer a bit more?" she asks

"Sure, I could offer more, but I am going to expect for you to do more to get the boat ready to travel. Have it serviced and inspected like Max suggested. In the long run, you will probably come out with about the same amount of cash..."

"How long would I have to wait for the money?" she asks

"Let me give my accountant a call and I can give you a solid answer after I talk to him."

I step away from the ship and call my accountant... "Just what have you decided to purchase NOW?" he asked with a mock sternness in his voice.

"Got a chance to buy another boat, REALLY good shape, just needs cleaned and serviced top to bottom...and I think I can flip it for a decent profit if I choose to do so"

"How much? My accountant asks

75 grand...

"Ouch!" he replies...

"It will take me a little while to move some things around and come up with that kind of cash... but if you can get me the banking information...I can probably have the funds to you by noon tomorrow... if that is agreeable with everyone."

"I will call you back in a few minutes, and let you know..."

I return to Ann's ship... "My accountant assures me that he can have the money transferred to your bank by noon tomorrow. Will that work for you?"

"75 thousand and I don't have to do anything to the boat at all?"

"Not a thing...we will take care of getting it serviced and ready to sail...Do we have a deal?"

"Deal!" Ann says with a huge smile...as she shakes my hand. Then writes down the address to her bank, to share with my accountant.

"I will put your battery back into your car for you." Max informs her as he picks up the battery and some tools...

"There is another set of keys, some manuals and other paperwork at home. I'll bring them to the bank with me tomorrow." Ann says

"You are back in business" Max tells Ann when he returns

"Thank you all so very much" Ann says as she is leaving

"Well, it appears we now have TWO boats to deal with... what do you suggest we do? I ask Max

"First thing that I would do, if it were mine...is take it over to the boatyard and see if we can find someone that will put it in dry dock and go over everything with a fine-tooth comb. Yes, the boat is in great shape mechanically for its age... but it has been sitting for quite some time. Try to take off for Missouri in it...as it is...you are bound to have trouble of some sort. Don't know if you will be able to find a place that will let me work on it, or not... some places require a state licensed watercraft technician to service a boat...and my license is only good in the state of Florida.

"Well, once I get the ship officially bought... we will go see what we have to do ...to get it ready to travel."

We returned to our ship and got busy washing clothes and putting things away, that we had used on our little vacation from the loop.

Bob allowed that since the ship had been closed up for a few days...the air inside had grown stale, and the ship needed to be aired out. "Just smells like Booze, Butts and Bad Decisions in here" she declared...

After we got everything put away and were just waiting for the clothes to get dry. I grabbed a beer and went topside to sit in a deck chair and enjoy the peacefulness of the marina as the sun was starting to set.

I must have dozed off for a bit...as I was awaked by a feminine voice saying "Yoo-hoo"... and opened my eyes to see Ann standing in front of me, with a cardboard box in her hand.

"Got home and was so happy, that I just decided to call in sick this evening...and didn't want to spend the first free evening off, that I have had in ages... all alone. So, I dug out all the stuff that I have for the boat. Stopped at a liquor store and bought a couple bottles of Champagne and came back over here...hoping you wouldn't mind helping me celebrate!"

"Getting to spend an evening with a beautiful woman, while imbibing in a little "bubbly" ... How could I refuse an offer like that!" I say

"Pretty sure that I forgot to pack any stemware...so I hope you don't mind sipping Champagne from a Solo cup" I tease

"We can just pop the cork and drink from the jug, for that matter... I am not fussy!" Ann replied

I gesture for Ann to go ahead of me, down the stairs to the galley... The moment she gets to the bottom...she freezes in her tracks and just stands there. I take the last few steps down and immediately see why she has stopped!

There in front of us, is Bob and Max. Both naked... Bob is bent over at the waist, with her little butt pushed out behind her, holding onto the handrail to maintain her balance. Max is behind her...bent forward as well, with a hand on each of her breasts as his cock is pounding her pussy from behind.

I immediately grab Ann by both arms to turn her away from the spectacle...as I say "I am SO sorry"

"Don't be" she replies as she resists my attempt to shepherd her away. "It doesn't bother me in the least to watch them have their fun... if they don't mind being watched"

"Those two would do it in the middle of the street and sell tickets, if they thought they could get away with it" I say

"Well, then; let's get those solo cups and grab us a front row seat."

I grab some solo cups from the cupboard and sit down on the hide a bed beside Ann. I pop the cork on the bottle which causes Bob and Max to look our way, just as a stream of Champagne spews out.

"That reminds me of Rick's cock" Bob jokes, then goes right on fucking.

"So, I take it that all three of you have an ongoing relationship then?" Ann inquires

"Not exactly your normal captain and crew relationship, but we do enjoy the time we spend together." I reply

Ann sits there for a bit, sipping her Champagne and watching Bob and Max fuck.

After a moment or two, she looks at me and say's "Is this something that is exclusively between the three of you...or can others join in?" she asks "It has been ages since I have felt the comfort of another person's touch! My husband and I toyed with having an open marriage, but never went much beyond "same room" stuff with another couple. Would you care to indulge me...and let me join in the fun this evening?"

"I have absolutely no problem with that...and I am sure that they won't mind either." I tell her

"Great!" she says "So, what do I do?"

"Just get naked and have fun...that's what we do." I tell her "If something is suggested that you aren't comfortable with doing...just say so, and we will move on to something that you ARE comfortable with. Easy and simple as that!"

Ann sat there for a moment, contemplating what I had just said...then set her drink on the table and started unbuttoning her blouse. Being a "full figured" woman and wearing a very low-cut bra, her breasts looked as if they could explode from her bra cups at any moment. She quickly reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting "the girls" run wild and free.

She stood up and unfastened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor before picking it up and placing it on the pile with the rest of her clothes. She was wearing pantyhose over top of a pair of high-cut silk panties. She kicked off her shoes and worked the pantyhose down her legs and off the toes. Returning to an upright position to grasp the waistband of her panties and slide them off as well. Then stood there in all her naked glory. She has a patch of very neatly trimmed pubic hair that framed her vagina...I can just barely see the hood of her clitoris poking out at the top.

"Aren't you going to get undressed?" she inquired

"Oh, hell yes" I replied, "I was enjoying watching you strip so much...I forgot to get undressed!"

"Don't mind him" Bob Pipes in "He's got "old Timers" disease, he gets sidetracked easily... but he is still a damn good fuck!"

"Something that I hope to find out for myself in just a few minutes" Ann replies

I strip off my clothes and wrap my arms around Ann's naked body. She feels so much different in my arms than Bob... but there is definitely a fire of passion burning within her body that only a good hard fucking is going to tame...and it appears that I am the one that has been selected to accomplish this task.

She kisses me, tentatively at first...as if she is testing the waters before letting her passion run wild. Apparently, I have passed any test she may have been giving me... because once she threw a lip lock on me... our tongues began to battle, and the flames of passion immediately grew into an inferno!

She reached down and began to stroke my cock while we kissed. I returned the favor by slipping a hand down to finger her pussy, which was sopping wet! I am sure that if I had looked down...there would have been a puddle on the floor from vaginal secretions that had dripped onto the floor.

Since she had seemed to enjoy watching Bob and Max fucking doggy style... I decided to let her experience it for herself. I broke free from our kiss... moved back behind her and had her bend over... resting her hands on the galley table. My cock slid into her wet pussy as easily as a hot knife through butter. Her vaginal sphincter muscles gripped by cock as if reluctant to let it go. I leaned forward and grabbed ahold of her large breasts... one in each hand...squeezing and kneading them as my cock pistoned in and out of her.

Moments later, Max stepped around to the other side of the table...his young virile cock hard and ready for action. He stood there right in front of Ann's face... giving her a really good look at his cock. Unable to avoid the temptation any longer... she reached out and grabbed his cock and drew it to her mouth. After giving it a few good licks... she took it into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down on it.

Just as I was starting to wonder where Bob was... I suddenly felt her touching my legs from underneath the table. Ann tensed up and stopped moving for a few seconds...as Bob got into position and began to alternately lick Ann's clit and my cock and balls.

By this point I was getting close, I knew that I was going to cum at any moment and was contemplating pulling out and dumping my load on Ann's ass. But Bob changed those plans for me! Just as I was starting to feel that old familiar tingle signaling an imminent ejaculation... Bob takes it upon herself to wet one of her fingers and stick it up my ass in one swift movement causing my cock to erupt...no more warning! The cum is flying out and that is how it is going to be!

Once I have regained my senses, I slip my cock out of her sodden pussy as Bob move into position to lick and clean up my mess for me.

Ann is in seventh heaven; she is moaning as she rides out the huge waves of her orgasm. Max has ahold of her head and is essentially fucking her face as he gets closer and closer to unloading his cum as well. When he finally lets loose, it is all that Ann can do, to swallow and keep up with the sensory explosions going on at that moment.

She finally lets Max's cock slip from her lips and pushes Bob's head away from her pussy...then staggers over to plop down on the hide a bed beside me.

Ann sits there for a bit, trying to catch her breath...

"So, you mean to tell me, that you three have been doing this together, ever since you left Missouri? I must say, I AM impressed!... WOWZER!" she joked

"Just Bob and I have been at this since Missouri...we had another couple that we picked up in St louis, that traveled with us to New Orleans... they stayed there...then we picked up Max in Florida and the three of us have been having fun like this ever since.

"Well, I am both jealous AND impressed! Thank you, thank you all for allowing me to join in on your evening's entertainment...you have NO idea how much I needed something like this! I swear, I haven't felt this alive and vibrant in a VERY long time!"

"Hang around with the likes of these two... for very long..." I say, pointing to Bob and Max "And YOU will be Streaking up and down the halls, right along with them!"

"And I would be loving every moment of it!" Ann replied

"They have both helped me to open up and enjoy life as it comes along. Instead of letting things pass me by and wish later that I had been bold enough to have at least tried it!" I confess

"Well, as much as I have truly enjoyed this evening...and this whole mind-boggling experience. I had best be getting dressed and be on my way. A woman of my age is far too old to be doing the "Walk of Shame" come sunup."

"No need to rush off" Bob says, "We're just getting started, the Orgy Main event doesn't even start until midnight!"

"That DOES sound tempting... but I really must go." Ann says as she gathers her clothes and begins to put them on. But when she got to the panties and panty hose, she just crumpled them up and stuck them in a pocket on her dress...

"Nice night to go commando!" she says with a grin. Might just leave a "snail trail" on the leather seats of my car...as a reminder of the fun we had tonight!"

"My guess is, that we will probably be here for a few days...getting your boat ready to go. So, feel free to drop by any time you want." I tell her...

I slip my pants on and escort her to her car. When we reach the car, she leans back against it, then grabs ahold of the waistband of my pants and pulls me close to her. Then kisses me deeply and passionately as she strokes my cock through the material of my pants.

The more we kiss, the harder my cock gets. The harder it gets, the more frantically she rubs on it. Until she suddenly stops, opens the car door, and leans back on the seat...sliding her skirt up to her waist.

"Fuck me again Rick...Please fuck me right here where anyone can see!" she begs.

Not being one to leave a damsel in distress...I unfasten my pants and let them fall to the ground, I aim my cock at her glistening wet folds and push forward...sinking the shaft all the way to my balls. Her pussy seemed to have an even tighter grip on my cock than before!

Only took a few minutes of hard lustful pumping until I flew right past the point of no return...my cock sending volley after volley of it's hot load deep inside of her! She was thrashing and clawing at me as if possessed...as her orgasm hit her and hit her hard. When she finally stopped convulsing... she moved back to let my limp wet cock fall out of the pussy's tight grip...then dropped to a squatting position to let the cum drain from inside her...as she sucked my cock clean!

When she stood up, she pulled her crumpled panties out of her pocket and used them to wipe the residual cum off of her vaginal lips, then pushed the wadded material inside of her, to stop the flow of semen.

"See you tomorrow at the Bank!" She says as she twists around in the seat and starts the engine. "We will DEFINITELY be doing this again...before you all have to go!"

With that...she closed the door, put the car in gear and drove off.

Wasn't until that exact moment... that I realized that I am standing in the middle of a fairly well-lit parking lot, with my pants down to my ankles and my cock still half erect!

True to his word, my accountant has the funds transferred to Ann's bank...along with a personal note from him to me, which read:

"NO MORE BOATS!!! Don't care how nice it is, or how GREAT a deal you can get on it....NO MORE BOATS!!! (at least until your accounts have had a chance to heal themselves!)

We close the deal and I become the owner of a "New to me" Boat.

Ann stays behind to talk business with her banker. While Bob and Max and I head out to look for somewhere to get the boat serviced. Unfortunately, we have picked a bad time of year, since most of the boat dealerships are already swamped with boats that people are wanting repaired or serviced so they can use them on the weekends during summer.

We finally find a place close to the Navy shipyards...that has a boat lift and storage racks where we can work on the boat ourselves. A bit pricey for what we are getting...but they have it, and we need it...so I'll just have to grit my teeth and pay the man what he asks.

We bring to boat to the boat lifts and the guy hoists it up out of the water...then transports it over to the storage racks and gently sets it down.

Max immediately goes to work, inspecting the prop boots and bearings. Just as he surmised...they will have to be replaced, otherwise we will be facing mechanical failures in the near future. If the bearings seize then the props won't turn...and the boat is dead in the water...if the boots begin to leak...the ship could start taking on water...and if the bilge pumps can't keep up...down to the bottom the ship goes! Which reminds me...I need to call my accountant back... to give him the information on the boat, so that he can make sure that it is covered by insurance... just in case something does happen!