Anchors Away!! Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I purposely avoid her clit as I kiss and lick my way around the edges of her vagina...kissing the crease where the belly ends, and her thigh begins. I go back and forth a couple of times...just to build the anticipation. Finally stopping in the middle to use my tongue on her clit. She is REALLY bucking and humping now...I continue my assault until she stiffens and groans as her orgasm takes over...

When she calms down again... she looks me right in the eyes and says, "Please fuck me, I NEED to feel your cock inside me!"

I move up into position and insert my cock into her wet slippery pussy and it sinks in...all the way to my balls in one smooth movement. I lay on top of her, sawing my hard cock in and out of her with increasing speed.

Just as I am about to reach the point of no return...she whispers in my ear..." Please don't cum inside me...I want you to stand up on the bed and shoot your cum in my face and on my chest and in my hair... I want to be covered in your hot cum.

"If that is what the lady wants, then that is what the lady gets" I think to myself as I grip the base of my cock tightly to hold back the load of cum that is building up pressure deep inside. I pull my cock out of her and stand up on the bed...my feet straddling her midsection....as I jack my cock to start the release of my hot sperm.

She wanted to be covered in cum... well, she got her wish! She had drops of cum in her hair, across her nose, cheeks, and forehead...I saw a little bit fall into her open mouth... and she definitely had a "pearl necklace" of cum droplets stretching around her neck and across the top of her breasts.

I quickly regain my senses and realize that Ann is trapped in this predicament. So, I quickly loosen the Velcro fastener from each restraint and grab some tissues from the box on the bedside table. Together we clean up the evidence of our fun time together.

"I'm sorry for making such a mess!" I tell her as a feeling of guilt washes over me.

"Why be sorry for something that I ASKED you to do?" Ann Replied

"Just a ghost from my past, making a visit, I guess. My wife always made me feel that ejaculating on her, was degrading to her. I was supposed to either "finish" as she called it...inside her...or pull out and pump it into my hand...even then she always treated my ejaculate as something evil and vile and to be disposed of as quickly as possible."

"Well, I certainly do not view it that way...and actually enjoy the feeling of hot cum being ejaculated on different areas of my body. Love it on my face, on my tits, even on my feet! Nothing better for smooth silky skin that using cum for a skin treatment!"

"Damn, Learn something new every day! If I had only known, when I was younger... I could have made a fortune selling my cum as a skin care cream"

"So, how much of this stuff do you think I can take with me?" Ann asks as she looks around at all of her "treasures"

"Every freaking bit of it...you ain't leaving NONE of this behind!" Bob declares. "I'll water ski behind the fucking boat...all the way back to Missouri, before we leave any of this stuff behind!"

"Don't think it will be any problem at all..." I say "We won't need to stock the "Queen Ann" as heavily as we do the "Tia Maria" ...so there should be plenty of room for things you want to take along"

"The Queen Ann?" Ann asks

"Yep, Bob named the boat just a bit ago and didn't even know it. Once we get the boat back in the water...we will have to do a "Naming ceremony" to properly name her...